This app runs in the background and monitors the official National Weather Service (NWS) alerts for your area. New alerts will appear on the status bar, and by selecting it, you can read the details.
You can also choose how urgent of a notification to get, based on the NWS Severity. An Extreme alert coming through? Then you'd probably like vibrate, lights AND bell for that! But a simple Wind Warning? Probably not as much. You can choose the level of response in the preferences.
Simple Weather Alert allows you to monitor one location for NWS alerts. If you want to monitor more locations (including locations that move with you), then consider purchasing Pro Weather Alert.
Simple Weather Alert Features:
+ Monitor NWS weather alerts for your area
+ Choose how to be notified (lights, bell, vibrate)
+ Modify notification based on NWS severity (go crazy for extreme alerts, such as Tornado Warning)
+ Alerts keep updated automatically as long as you have connectivity
+ Browse the alert list when there are multiple alerts, and read the details and instructions for the 2 MOST SEVERE alerts, as well as any EXTREME alerts.
+ An app widget added to your home screen allows for easy on/off toggling of lights, vibrate and sound settings. The alerts will still be checked and put on your status bar though, so you can keep an eye on it during class or church, without it causing distraction.
+ Key words and phrases list. Create a list of words or phrases, and when an alert is received that contains those words or phrases, it will be marked in the alerts list with an icon, and the phrases will be highlighted when you read the alert details.
+ Email an alert to friends or send via text message (requires Contacts List permission), so they can be warned as well.
+ Post an alert on Facebook or your Twitter feed, to get the word out fast.
+ Input your location by city, county, zip code, or let the app find your phone location by GPS or network location providers.
You can view the app manual here:
An explanation of permissions: The SMS and Contacts List permission are required so you can send an alert to someone via text message. The contacts list permission allows for easier selecting of the number.
IMPORTANT: While we take all possible precautions to make sure this app will get you critical alerts on time, the unforseen can still occur, as well as simple cell/network outages. Thus, we do not recommend that you ever rely on this app ALONE for tornado warnings. Please use this app along with other methods to ensure you are alerted in time.
NOTE: If you are certain the app is not sending you the alerts it should, please use Menu:Troubleshooting to send us debug info about it so we can work to resolve it quickly.
If you run into any other issues with this app or have questions, send us a note in the Menu:Troubleshooting screen. Also, visit the developers blog on our website for a list of current issues we are addressing.
Whether you’re a storm tracker or planning for the school day, The Weather Channel app brings the most useful, hyper-localized forecasts, radar maps, conditions, and alerts directly to you.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW.
-- Forecasts: Choose hourly, 36-hour, 10-day and weekend forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
-- Current Weather Conditions: More than temperatures, get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
-- Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
-- Customizable push alerts
-- Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with NWS notifications of severe weather, and know the moment tornado and severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
-- Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with national weather news updates.
-- Rain Alerts: Avoid getting surprised by the rain with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
-- Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you. We’ve got your back, if not the tissues.
To configure your alerts, go to the settings menu and select sign-up.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
-- Hurricane Tracking: Follow the path of tropical storms and hurricanes, and see their projected paths.
-- Social Weather: Take pictures and share the amazing weather you experience, plus report it directly to us. Your reports help others track approaching weather. Geeky? Yes, and proud.
-- 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
-- Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4. You’re welcome.
-- Seasonal Tools: Our pollen counts, airport delays module, and beach & boat planner help you keep your plans in harmony with the day’s weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
-- Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up-to-date.
-- Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
-- Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
-- Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions. Did you notice?
-- Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel. After all, #ItsAmazingOutThere
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
**On of the "Best New Android Apps From The Last 3 Weeks" (2/23/13 - 3/12/13)**
Get your family and home ready for a tornado. The American Red Cross tornado app is the complete solution you need to understand and prepare for a tornado and all that comes with it. With interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to be ready!
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Audible siren when NOAA issues a Tornado warning for any of your monitored locations letting you know when it’s time to go to your safe room plus an all-clear alert when the warning expires (Note: Alerts' sounds will NOT override if phone is on vibrate or in sleep mode)
• Simple step-by-step instructions to help you know what-to-do even if the cell towers and TVs are down. Prioritized actions for before, during, and after requires no mobile connectivity
• Help distant friends and family in tornado alley with ability to receive tornado watch and warning alerts based on their location from NOAA
• Red Cross location-based open shelters map for when you need it most
• Be ready should a tornado hit by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation
• Reduce your household’s stress and anxiety should a tornado hit by learning to make and practice an emergency plan
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your tornado knowledge
• Know how many tornadoes have occurred in your area
• Know the difference between a watch and a warning
• Learn how to deal with food and water impacted by floods and power outages
• Simply let friends/family know you’re safe with customizable “I’m Safe” notification sharable thru social media, text and email
• Let others know where you are with the Toolkit’s strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
You can choose a county or state within the US (or the entire US) and it will display a list of all of the current weather alerts.
This application is not officially authorized by the National Weather Service, it merely makes use of the information they provide via their public data APIs.
And now, introducing the new WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – a beautiful, interactive way to see how much energy is being used to keep you comfortable. Slide the thermostat bar and see how you can make an impact - know your power!
Know Before with these awesome features:
• NEW WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – How hard will your home’s HVAC need to work to keep you comfortable? Find out with the Energy Meter – see the difference a few degrees higher or lower make! Just slide the bar to see projected monthly cost, energy use and carbon footprint!
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – Weather happens. Depend on the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Know Before Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Get all National Weather Service warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations. Plus, exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition!
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts!
• Enhanced Interactive Map – “See” the weather through multiple layers, like Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel this weekend’s BBQ? Our Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather conditions to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Photos Section – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery. You can even share your own photos right from your device. Share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users!
• Weather News – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest info on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Conditional Backgrounds – Quickly find out if the day will be clear, cloudy or rainy at a glance!
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms” - WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
Not only are NOAA forecasts the most accurate, they provide unique point forecasts for every square mile which take into consideration all the variables affecting the weather at that point, such as altitude. This is especially useful in locations with highly dynamic weather patterns and is a great tool for being outdoors.
-View forecast & current conditions for your current location.
-View forecast & current conditions for any location in the United States and Canada by map.
-Save favorite locations to quickly retrieve forecasts for them.
-Animated radar, cloud cover, precipitation & pressure imagery over Google Maps
-Map measuring tool to measure distance and elevation
-Hazardous weather alerts
-Current conditions notification
-Home screen widget
-Light and dark Material themes
-Optimized for tablets
-Android Wear support
An ad-free version of this app is also available:
Please e-mail me below with any bug reports or features requests. Thanks!
You can choose a county or state within the US (or the entire US) and it will display a list of all of the current weather alerts for that area on the widget. If there's more than fits, the list scrolls, and you can tap on an alert to open the full text of the alert. There is an accompanying app which can be used to configure what area you want and shows the raw feed data if you're really curious (though that part was mostly there for debugging, and might go away one of these days now that it all works). It does not currently do audible alerts (or any alerts), but that's probably coming soon.
I created this because I wanted a tablet on the wall in my kitchen to display weather alerts on the screen, and for all the plethora of weather apps out there, I couldn't find one that showed anything more than a (!) icon on their widgets for alerts, and you had to click through to find out what they were. Some of them would put the alerts into the notification bar, but that wasn't much better. So this one displays a list of the current alerts right on the widget, and that is the only purpose of the widget.
This application is open source. To report bugs, request new features, or If you'd like to help make it better, please visit the project page on GitHub at http://justdave.github.io/nwsweatheralertswidget/
This application is not officially authorized by the National Weather Service, it merely makes use of the information they provide via their public data APIs.
The full changelog can be found at https://github.com/justdave/nwsweatheralertswidget/releases
Our main algorithm is based on real-time calculations of radar images of selected country and runs on our servers.
That give us ability to predict direction and speed of surrounding precipitation for a proximately 2 hours ahead.
This application is especially suitable when you are having outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, motorcycling, biking, ... or it can remind you, that you have to move your car in a safe place when a hail is coming towards you.
Currently available for:
More countries coming soon!
The main advantage of this application is in REAL-TIME
- reading direction,
- strength and
of an incoming precipitation.
That means, that it does not warn you in situations when precipitation cell is near you, but it is not coming towards you. It can also show you estimated time of precipitation cell arrival.
Application runs in a background and when it detects possibility of precipitation, it displays an icon in a top left corner of your mobile device. The icon represents the strength of an incoming precipitation.
The majority of calculations is done on our servers. That is why Weather Alarm is a battery friendly application.
Currently available for following countries:
Slovenia, Croatia, parts of Italy, parts of Austria, USA, S parts of Canada
Information that are shown to the user:
- is there a danger of an incoming precipitation
- number of precipitation cells
- Strength of the closest cells
- distance of the closest cell
- Estimated time of arrival of the closest cell
For detailed view of situation above you, you can check graphics presentation of your location and precipitation cells around you.
Settings in Weather Alarm application:
- Enable silent alarm - this function disables sound
- Enable vibration
- Chose sound - you can chose custom alarm type
- Chose your closest radar image - you can chose preferred rainfall radar image
snow, rain, hail, storm, rainfall, motorcycle, travel, water, weather, forecast, usa, slovenija, toča, nevihta, vreme, sneg, sprehodi, kolo, motor, narava, nature, Hrvatska, vrijeme, tornado, hurricane, precipitation, Austria, cloud, , wind, drop
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
• Quickly view an HD animated doppler weather radar for anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• Check the current temperature and other weather conditions in any U.S. city.
• Read the latest alerts and hazardous weather discussion from the NOAA NWS in your area.
• Weather radar, alerts, and forecast all come directly from your local NOAA NWS office.
• Forecasts from the NOAA NWS are some of the most accurate available.
Whether you want to know when it will rain, or you need to know how strong the storms are on the horizon and which direction they're moving, install the Radar Express weather radar app on your mobile phone or tablet now.
Radar Express is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the National Weather Service. It is an unofficial app.
Weather alerts are read aloud for you so you don’t have to stop to read the screen. It’s the power of a NOAA Weather Radio combined with the accuracy of AccuWeather and ABC11 Raleigh-Durham-Fayetteville all in one convenient app! There’s no other app like it.
With the FOLLOW ME feature you’ll stay safe when you’re on the go. ABC11 First Alert Doppler XP can alert you to severe weather wherever you are -- whether you’re on your daily commute in the Raleigh-Durham-Fayetteville area, or travelling anywhere across the U.S.
The app is fully interactive; Zoom down to get a street level view of live conditions. And of course, get current conditions, hourly and long-term forecasts right at your fingertips.
* Follow Me – Activate this feature so that you get weather alerts wherever you are, anywhere in the U.S. No matter where you travel, the app will help keep you safe.
* Set a static location – In addition to the Follow Me feature, you can set three (3) additional locations to receive alerts on. So if you’re on the road, you could still get alerts for what’s threatening your home, or where a loved one lives.
* Audio alerts – Listen to weather alerts just like a NOAA Weather Radio, so you can be informed and keep moving.
* Current Conditions, Hourly Forecasts and 7 Day Forecasts.
* Video forecasts and live weather video (when available).
Now you can watch of all your favorite shows anytime, anywhere for FREE on your Android Tablet or Phone!
WATCH FULL EPISODES AND CLIPS
Watch full episodes of NBC's hit TV shows like The Voice, The Blacklist, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Days of our Lives, Law & Order: SVU, Dateline and more. Plus, see highlight clips and previews from The Tonight Show, Late Night with Seth Meyers and Saturday Night Live!
Watch hundreds of episodes of classic shows like The A-Team, Miami Vice, Kojak, Battlestar Galactica, The Incredible Hulk, Knight Rider and more!
NBC LIVE STREAM
Now you can watch your local NBC station (including network programming) LIVE in select markets. Just sign in with your TV service provider user name and password to start watching.
Pick up where you left off when returning to an episode you haven't finished watching.
Designate your favorite shows to find and watch the latest episodes and clips quickly.
Finding the episodes you're looking for is easier than ever.
NBC is pleased to offer closed-captioning support on shows with a "CC" icon in player controls. Just touch to enable.
Please note: use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and WiFi networks. Data charges may apply.
•Viewing live and episodes of selected series and content may require sign-in with a participating TV provider account.
* Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
* Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
* Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
* Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
* Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
The vast majority of live streaming content on NBC Sports Live Extra will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G or WiFi data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan.
With The Voice Official App, you can easily:
• Vote for artists and see real-time results
• Share your choices on Facebook & Twitter and see what’s trending
• Tweet the coaches straight from the app
• Make your own picks for battle winners and steals
• Suggest the songs you want to hear for artists to perform
Get the app that puts YOU in the coach's chair!
NOTE: For the best experience possible, please make sure to update your device to the latest Android operating system before running The Voice Official App. If experiencing problems, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If problems persist, please contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general
And now the SNL app puts comedy at your fingertips anytime.
Find Your Favorite Clips Fast
• Search thousands of clips or browse by season, episode or cast member to find favorite monologues, commercial parodies, Weekend Update segments and more.
• Swipe from clip to clip for a seamless, continual viewing experience.
• Features a new video player that allows you to mark favorite sketches and share them via Facebook.
An App That Gets Smarter
• Explore and discover new clips with an intuitive recommendation engine. The more sketches you watch and like, the smarter the SNL App becomes in recommending videos for you.
• Watch never-aired videos from the vault, including cut-for-time sketches, before they’re available on the Saturday Night Live website.
- Add a red nose image to a new photo or to an existing camera-roll photo
- Share your red nose photo creations via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Telemundo Novelas application for Android is the place for you to enjoy everything about your favorite novelas including Marido en Alquiler and Santa Diabla, as well as many other Telemundo favorites. You can also enjoy the Club de Noveleras content which features exclusive interviews with novela stars, news and beauty tips.
- View, rate and comment novela episodes
- Enjoy playing Versus and Rank-it
- View the Telemundo TV Schedule and add the shows to your Android calendar
- Comparte nuestro contenido en Facebook y Twitter con tus amistades.
- Ve En Vivo todos tus noticiarios y programas favoritos.
- Encuentra la cobertura local de Telenoticias con videos sobre los hechos más impactantes del día.
- Galerías de fotos sobre temas curiosos y divertidos.
- Planifica tu día con nuestra sección del Tiempo y Tráfico.
- Esta aplicación está disponible para tu iPhone y iPad y ¡es gratis! (Pueden aplicar cargos de datos).
It’s the easy way to:
· Check ride, show and attraction wait times at home, on the go or in the parks.
· Explore the parks using detailed maps and photo navigation with the “Guide Me” feature.
· Customize your park experience using filtered lists and the map to plan your day.
· Create your own favorites list.
· Share your Universal Orlando® Resort experience on Facebook and Twitter.
· Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications and news about upcoming special events.
· Set ride wait time and show time alerts to make the most of your time in the parks.
· Guests with visual disabilities can access Voiceover support to better utilize the app and enhance their in-park experience.
– Guide Me photo navigation features are only available when visiting Universal Orlando® Resort.
In the live action/CG-animated comedy, TED 2 Seth MacFarlane tells the story of newlywed couple Ted and Tami-Lynn wanting to have a baby, but in order to qualify to be a parent, Ted will have to prove he's a person in a court of law.
In theaters June 26th, 2015.
***Enable WiFi to install application.
No TV subscription or your provider not currently participating? We will add more providers and there are some full episodes that don’t require authentication.
- You can create a Mi Lista for all your favorite shows
- View the TV schedule
Please continue to check back as more providers are added!
NOTE: Telemundo Now is only accessible with a US internet connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. To watch video over your cellular connection (without WiFi), just change the toggle of “Solo Wi-Fi video” (Video on WiFi only) in Configuración (Settings).
The alarm clock will wake you up with a nice animation you would love to see every morning.
You can keep up to date with the latest news of the film on Facebook and Twitter.
Disclaimer: Lower end Android devices may experience issues syncing sound with minion animations due to hardware limitations.
• Severe weather alerts, color-coded and arranged by severity
• Hourly, daily and 10-day forecasts
• Highest resolution satellite imagery available
• Personalized maps with special layers and overlays
• Pinpoint your location via GPS for precise conditions and save favorite locations
• Send weather videos and photos to NBC 5 while you’re on the go
• Weather stories and videos updated by the NBC 5 meteorologists and news team
Barclays Premier League
Liga MX (Pachuca and León)
NASCAR – Toyota 120 Series
NFL (Select games)
You can also watch on-demand full event replays, highlights and analysis while managing alerts for upcoming events based on your favorite teams and sports.
NOTE: NBC Deportes - En Vivo Extra is only accessible with a US internet connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices.
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows for quick access to the latest episodes
• Can’t finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews, and behind-the-scenes video
• Program guide reminds you when your favorite shows are airing
Download NBC 5 - DFW’s Android app today and stay connected!
• Breaking news and severe weather alerts
• Complete news and video coverage from NBC 5
• Up-to-the-minute weather information, including maps and radar images, severe weather and school closings
• Blue Star, a blog featuring exclusive video and smart analysis of the Dallas Cowboys and Red Fever covering the Texas Rangers
• Sharing articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
- Full episode viewing (when you authenticate with a participating TV provider)
- Season Pass and Watch List features
- Program Guide
- Participating providers include Comcast, Verizon, Cablevision, WatchTVE, Clearleap, Vubiquity, Synacor, WOW, AT&T, Charter, RCN, Cox, DirecTV, TWC, Bright House Networks
Check out other games and apps from Sprout, including Chica’s Adventure, Chica’s Snow Globe Maker, Sprout Games & Videos, Chica’s Silly Songs, Dress Chica, Sprout’s Good Night Star, and Sandy Stories. Catch up with all your favorite characters and shows at SproutOnline.com and Sprout TV, the 24-hour preschool channel for kids and parents!