MovePad captures your body poses and translates it into virtual Game Controller commands or Mouse movements and clicks.
It simulates a Bluetooth Human Input devices and does not require any additional software on your target device.
MovePad can also recognize voice commands to help control your games and other software. It can also be used as a virtual Game Controller or Mouse.
- Body pose conversion into Game Controller commands
- Voice commands
- Bluetooth Game Controller and Mouse simulation (Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy mode)
- Serverless configuration - no additional software needed on target (controlled) devices
- MovePad uses AI for pose detection and voice recognition requiring a substantial CPU/GPU power from your device as well as Battery usage (devices with low grade CPU/GPU might not function well).
- MovePad uses two Bluetooth modes for simulating Game Controller or Mouse inputs: Bluetooth Classic Device mode and Bluetooth Low Energy peripheral mode. Both modes are poorly implemented on some devices, especially the old ones, causing various connection issues. Please try all Bluetooth app settings before giving up.
- If you experience issues using GPU pose detection mode, please try switching to the CPU mode in the app settings (although being slower)