This is the full version. It removes the limitations of the Lite version:
- Unlimited alarms
- Unlimited music libraries
- Each music library can have unlimited music components
- Can wake up by Genre of music also!!
Simply group your favorite Artists, Albums, Genres, Playlists and/or Songs into a Music Library. Then create an alarm and associate a Music Library to it. Now wake up to new music each day. No need to hear the same song (or ringtone... even worse) every morning. And if you don't like the song playing, just skip to the next one!
I am very reactive with bug fixes and always eager to hear ways to improve it. Please rate the app if you like it (or don't), constructive criticism always helps. However, if despite my many nights and (more appropriately mornings) of testing it happens to crash or misbehave with you, please write me and give me a chance to fix the problem before leaving negative ratings. You'll find a crash report on the SD card in the Logs folder, please include that with your message, it will help me out greatly.
It is worth mentioning that there are some really big improvements are coming for the 2.0 version. Stay tuned!
The app needs some special permissions on the phone to work. I assure you no monkey business is going on. The permissions are explained below:
* android.permission.VIBRATE: So the alarm can vibrate (if you want it to) when it rings.
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: This is to wake up the phone from a sleep state when the alarm rings so that we can play music and activate the screen.
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: So that once the alarm starts ringing, we can bypass the lock screen and display the ringing screen immediately.
* android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To initialize the alarms (if any are active) once the phone is turned on (or rebooted).
* android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: So as not to ring the alarm if you're on the phone. It will wait till you've finished your call to go off.
Needed as of KitKat (Android 4.4) to play music from the sdcard
Great app for time tracking and time management. You can use this app as pills reminder.
You can download free chime sounds (cuckoo, clock wall, big ben etc.) from Internet.
What's more in Caynax Hourly Chime PRO version:
- TTS (TextToSpeech)
- option to follow phone volume
- unlimited chime length
- hours to set (ie. from 8AM to 10AM and from 2PM to 4PM)
- chime (sound) - any sound from phone - no need to download and pay for additional ringtones
- chime volume - individual level for each chime
- days of week (ie. Mon-Wed and Friday)
- chime in silent mode
- chime in vibrate mode
- chime at :15, :30, :45 min
- chime in wired headset mode
- chime in Bluetooth headset mode
- chime only when screen is on
- chime during phone call
No Ads. Small application size.
NOTICE: Don't move application to sdCard - it won't work properly.
NOTICE: Don't use task killers.
- VIBRATE - vibrate during chime.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - detect whether headset is connected.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to set up chimes after phone start.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - to detect incoming phone call and chime or not.
- WAKE_LOCK - to wake device and play chime.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - currently not used, was used for crash reports.
★ year , day, hour, minute, and second can be calculated by the calculator
★ You can mix units of time .
Example ) 10 hours 5 minutes 5 seconds + 5 minutes = 1 day 10 hours 10 minutes 5 seconds
★ converted into units of another time , you can see the results .
★ calculation formula of past records , and record the results , you can remove at any time .
★ You can use a standard calculator .
※ To use this calculator, first you should know a few people :
Entering a time (such as 07:06:03 ) to enter an input to the following sequence .
07:06:03 To enter , type the following:
1. Number  to [Hour] input
2. Number  to [Minute] input
3. Number  to [Sec] input
Input to [Convert] to convert certain units can be pressed to select the value and further calculations.
For example ) 7 hours 6 minutes 3 seconds -> Convert - > 25,563 seconds
Can also be a variety of complex formulas .
(1 year + 1 day ) x 8% = 29 days 10 hours 43 minutes 12 seconds
( can be converted to another specific unit check )
2 days x 2 days = 4 days
Calculator is two hours and includes advertising .
Keywords: time calculator, time sharing, working hours, overtime , overtime , overtime , time calculation, time calculation , math, time
By keeping the Energy Conservation in mind we have developed 'Battery 100% Alarm' app which will notify you by alarming on 100% charging of battery.
This will help you to save energy and protect your phone battery
It will also keep you updated on battery charging status through notification and home screen widget.
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests.
Due to vast amount of android devices users might have different experience on different devices, but we are working hard to make it stable. if you have problem on your device write us to email@example.com
Keyword: Battery Alarm, Battery Full Alarm, Battery Status, Save Battery
The interface of our Alarm clock is designed to be simple, intuitive and efficient. By removing what is not essential, we make access to everything you need even easier.
Q: How can I install an MP3 sound?
A: Use external MP3 Cutter application.
Q:where can I get more ringtones:
A: Install some ringtone application, for example Zedge.
Guaranteed no ads!
Enjoy pure alarm experience!
*** Important notice ***
Do not use any kind of Task Killers or task managers! These applications can remove the RTC-Wakeup timers set by the application. Task Killers make absolutely no benefit for the system as Android itself manages memory very effectively.
You can purchase premium version to support developers and open access to premium features.
*** Premium features ***
• Thanks to our public beta test and Free version, all features are first tested thourough for several weeks. When we sure that everything is absolutely stable, new features make it into the premium version. This means that premium version is always rock solid.
• Since we don't have any bugs in Premium version, there is no need for internet access, which is present in the free version to report issues.
*** Free features ***
• Low volume gentle alarm which starts some time before the main alarm. When you are in good sleep phase to wake up, you will hear the low volume alarm and wake up most refreshed. 30 minutes is most of the time enough to catch the fast sleep phase. This is one of the functions which qualify for a smart alarm clock.
• Cool time picker like in Jelly Bean. No more spinning, only phone-style keyboard!
• Multiple alarms
• Recurring alarms (weekdays, weekends, etc)
• Standard Android ringtones or ringtones provided by an external apps
• Volume fade in and vibration starting only after completed fade in
• Configurable snooze duration and alarm volume
• Snooze for some time with one click or to a snooze to selected time with out time picker
• Longclick to dismiss - prevents accidental alarm dismiss
• Longclick on snooze button for adjustable snooze time with a convenient time picker
The application code is branched from AOSP and is open source. Additional feature requests are appreciated! You can submit bugreports and feature requests by sending an email to developers!
Comments on permissions:
FULL NETWORK ACCESS
Required for silent http://acra.ch/ bugreports. None of your private data is disclosed.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - required to prevent alarm from ringing during the phone call
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING - required to keep device awake while playing alarm. The application will not keep the deveice awake longer than required.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS - if only required to change alarm stream volume
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK - to dismiss screen lock and show alarm screen. If you are using password or pattern to unlock the screen, then after dismissing the alarm alert the screen will be still locked.
RUN AT STARTUP - to schedule alarms when device is started up
Não requer a instalação de TTS ou qualquer outra biblioteca adicional. Voz somente em português brasileiro.
NÃO AVALIE O APLICATIVO ANTES DE USÁ-LO!!!!
- Renata Casas (Concepção e idéia)
- Cássio Landim (Programação)
- Samuel Menezes (Ícone e imagens)
With this simple app you can override or replace default reminder with "unmissable" ones - they will ring like phone call how long you want, with melody you want! All you need is to install app - and that's all! No complex setup, no overcomplicated settings, just install app and that's it - app will automatically do all work.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you think that my app does not work, please check in your calendar app (on event's details screen), that you had set a reminder for an event. If there is no reminder for an event, my app will never be launched (of course). This misunderstanding is the most common reason of bad ratings. If you have any additional questions, feel free to write me mail :)
"BreakFree's Android app tracks the amount of time you spend looking at your phone, and gives you a heads-up when it might be time for a break." - Mashable
BreakFree in "9 Hot Android Apps from 2014" - NBC
BreakFree in "16 of the best new Android apps from May" - The Next Web
"How much time do you really spend on your phone? Now there's an app that will answer that question -- as well as help smartphone addicts learn how to live a 'healthy digital lifestyle.'" - abc News
BreakFree is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of your smartphone usage habits and your digital life. It helps you check your addiction levels and also helps you unplug and disconnect from your smartphone. With BreakFree you can focus on what's important.
How many times in a day you check your phone? From the time we wake up till the time we hit the bed, we are hooked to our phones (Apps, Calls, SMS, texting, taking pictures/videos, Games, social networking).
If you think you are spending an unhealthy amount of time on your smartphone and getting distracted or are are feeling addicted, BreakFree will help you take control of your life and and help you focus and spend time with the people you care about.
BreakFree is a revolutionary app that will help you maintain a controlled digital lifestyle. It monitors phone and app usage. With visually appealing characters, graphs and statistics, the app guides you on how you can control phone usage. It also gives you a set of customizable tools which help you disconnect from your phone during your off time. Use these tools to get unplugged and disconnect from your phone, get some much needed time off.
1. Usage Monitoring: The app studies your phone usage pattern in the background and warns you with timely notifications whenever you go overboard. E.g. if you are using a particular app for long, if you are making too many calls or if you have used the phone for over an hour, BreakFree will notify you to slow down and enjoy life.
2. Non Intrusive notifications: Using a highly advanced algorithm, the app calculates an addiction score in real time and maintains a detailed history of your scores. The app communicates results through a friendly and engaging character called Sato (You'll love this guy :).
3. Phone Management Tools: The app also provides you phone management tools such as blocking notifications, disabling the internet, rejecting phone calls and sending auto text messages. You can unplug when you need to or you can control your habits by scheduling these tools to run on a given day at a given time. For instance, say you want to spend family time every Sunday from 3 PM to 6 PM, schedule your phone to disable sound and internet so that you are not disturbed by calls and notifications during that time and can completely focus on your family time.
4. Usage Statistics: View usage stats for your top used apps, call patterns and other functions to help you make informed decisions on taking necessary actions. E.g., If you know you've launched WhatsApp 30 times in a day, then it’s time to take a step back and cut down on that.
5. Parental Control: For the younger smartphone users, BreakFree can be used as a great parental control device. By installing it on your child's smartphone you can monitor his / her phone usage, schedule internet hours, etc.
Smartphone addiction is a growing problem all over the world across age groups. There are many instances of people seeking treatment for Nomophobia. It’s about time we learn to unplug, learn to disconnect and start to enjoy life. Let’s start using our phones the way they were meant to be. Let’s make time for the more important things in life.
If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions to improve the app, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organize your notes in notebooks.
Create your date memos and set a alarm. Never forget your appointments!
Write. your notes with this simple app.
Save your shipping list or todo lists.
Never lose your notes! Backup and restore your notes from your local folder or your Dropbox.account
save notes and memos
create date memos with notification alarm
create text notes and voice notes
organize notes and memos in notebooks
backup and restore your notes from your local folder or your Dropbox account
AcsNote notepad is an easy way to edit text notes and to create ToDo and checklist for shopping. It lets you easily, record voice or scan QR CODE as notes.
Use its powerful calendar to attach alarms to each note. One time, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly events are supported.
Protect all your sensitive notes with password. AcsNote notepad allows you to back up your notes automatically or manually and lets you retrieve them by date.
Use AcsNote Notepad to organize your notes by category (Work, Home, Family, Friends…). Each category is associated with a colour that you can customize.
-Text Note Editor (clickable Web Links and Phone number)
-ToDO list and checklist notes (You can move Items Up/Down just with your finger).
-Voice Note – Add comments to voice recording as a note
-Scan QR Code and store your web links as notes.
-Protect your notes by PIN Code (You can reset your PIN code when you lose it)
-Sticky Notes: use colours to put sticky notes on your desktop from the editor
-Note Widget (Follow your ideas and Reminder from your home screen)
-Calendar: Events Repetition (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
-Beep and Notifications on the status bar
-Quick access to your Notes By favorites, Protected, Reminder
-Associate a colour to each note
-Associate each color to a category (Work, Home, Family…)
-Backup your notes to SD storage (Automatic and Manual Backup)
-AcsNote notepad Share notes via SMS, email, Facebook
-Receive Shared Notes from other tools.
-Search your notes
- Sync with Dropbox
Use AcsNote notepad rich editor to highlight the most important points. Phone numbers, email addresses and web link are automatically detected. Dial a number, write an email or open the web browser by simple clicking on the links from your notes.
ToDo list or Checklist lets you add items very easily. You can change items, move them up and down just with your finger (drag and drop).
Add voice recordings to any note. Reminders, Alarm are also supported for Voice Notes.
[QR CODE Note]
Scan QR CODE and create notes with clickable hyperlink. Reminders, Alarm are also supported for QR CODE Notes.
Keywords : NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, , To do, To-do, , list maker, Calendar, Task, Task list, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, To do List, notes, notepad, sticky, editor, Notebook, Shopping, Note Pad, Dropbox, Synchronization
Think about the last channel button on your TV remote, which makes switching between two channels as easy as pie. Now think about a button on your mobile/tablet which switches you to the last used application with a single tap.
Imagine, you are browsing internet and a message arrives. Normally, you would minimize your browser, open the chatting application, and reply to the message. Then press the recent apps button, find your browser, tap on it, and then continue browsing, huh! Suddenly, another message arrives!
With LAS (Last App Switcher), you will be like "tap", chatting, "tap", browsing. Envision the figure of precious minutes you are going to save in a day.
• ★New★ Swipe up from home key or press the search shortcut to switch to the last app. This alternative lets you get rid of the floater, if you don't like it.
• ★New★ The same search intent can also be used to call switch action from other apps such as tasker.
• Movable button floating above all your apps.
• Switch between two apps quickly with just a single tap.
• Snappy transition animations configured to save you even more precious fractions of a second.
• Semi-transparent floating button feels lot less meddlesome.
• Extremely light on resources.
• And It's free, absolutely free. No ads, no hidden charges.
Beta Testing: To opt for LAS beta updates you must join the LAS beta Google+ Community below and then Opt-in for beta testing using the link below.
LAS beta Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103290447607519246675
Beta Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.abhi.lastappswitcher
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-las-app-switcher-t2818135
★★★"Last App Switcher Switches Between Your Last Two Apps With A Tap" - Lifehacker★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher Lets You Switch Apps Quickly and Easily" - XDA Developers★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher is like a super-fast Alt-Tab for your phone" - Android Police★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher cleverly pitches itself as a solution to a situation we’ve all been in before." - BGR★★★
★★★"Last App Switcher does what it says it does and gauging from the user reviews, it does it fairly well." - Android Authority★★★
★★★"With LAS, we can have TV-style "return" option for apps without using the clunky Recent Apps menu" - Wonder How To★★★
Install Cerberus and try it for free for one week, then you can buy a lifetime license for a small price (4.99€) from within the application: no monthly or yearly fees, just a one-time payment. License is associated to your Cerberus account, if you have multiple devices you can use all of them (up to 3) with the same account.
It has three ways to protect your device. These are the "3 heads" of Cerberus:
- Remote control through the website https://www.cerberusapp.com
- Remote control via SMS (text messages) from another phone
- Automatic alerts
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your lost or stolen device, like:
- Locate and track it
- Lock the device with a code
- Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
- Display a message that stays on the screen, and also make your device speak the message
- Take pictures, screenshots and even record videos, to identify the thief
- Get the location history, to see where the device has been in the past
- Wipe the internal memory and the SD card, to protect your personal data
- Hide Cerberus from the app drawer, so the app will be stealthy and a thief will not see the icon
- Record audio from the microphone
- Get a list of last calls sent and received
- Get information about cell phone network and WiFi network the device is connected to, and nearby WiFi networks
- Start a remote shell (SSH-like), to execute commands as if the device were connected to your computer with a USB cable
- And much more!
Cerberus can automatically perform actions when some conditions are met. For instance, it will send email/SMS alerts if the SIM card is changed (see the "SIM checker" section of the settings) and it will email you a photo of the thief when a wrong unlock code is entered (section "Automatic photo capture").
You can also set your own rules, see the "AutoTask" section! From there you can set geofencing (alerts when the phone exits or enters an area) and a lot of more automatic actions and alerts.
From within the app configuration, you can enable some options to make difficult for the thief to disable or uninstall Cerberus. Make sure to enable the "Device Administration" functionality and the "Protect device admin" option. Also you can block the Power Menu to prevent the thief from shutting down the device, and block access to the status bar in the lock screen, so nobody would be able to change the quick settings in Lollipop (Android 5.0) and later versions.
If you have rooted your device you can install Cerberus as a system application and get many additional features, including complete uninstall protection (Cerberus will survive a factory reset) and GPS auto-enabling when you start tracking the device. See the Help page on our website for more information on that.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed.
If you have an Android Wear smartwatch, make sure check the "Wearable device" section of the app settings: you will find many useful and cool features.
Please read the Help page on our website (https://www.cerberusapp.com/help.php), it has the answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions not covered there, feature requests or experience any issues, contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!
The app was designed in particular for these use cases:
- As speakers' timer in presentations, lectures or debate club: The screen won't turn off while you speak.
- In the kitchen: Very quick and easy to set and start, or pull previous session from history using the Rollback button.
- During exercise: Can run in the background, so you to can enjoy other apps in parallel.
- To limit children's "real world" play time, to allow taking fair turns and to educate about the meaning of time.
- Taking naps: You can set to wake up at specific time of day, or after a specified time length. There's also a snooze button.
- For taking medication: Just enable the "Replay" button on the alert, and let it alert every 8 hours for example.
- For quick reminders: Set, for example, 1 hour with a 5 minutes early warning.
Limitations: this app does not include stopwatch and cannot measure more than 99 hours. It can run only one session at a time.
✔ Very large digits, readable from a distance
✔ App Widget
✔ Early Warning notification
✔ History rollback button
✔ Snooze & Repeat Buttons on the Alert
✔ Proximity sensor - prevents wake up in the pocket
✔ Interactive Help
✔ Safe app, and no advertising of any kind
Full features list can be found here: http://goo.gl/mnjyG
- Make sue to add my app to the white list of any app that optimize battery life or deep sleep.
Help page, with permissions explained: http://goo.gl/ctpr4w
Users forum: http://goo.gl/eqlJKW
Frequently asked questions: http://goo.gl/hvyAJz
I am very responsive and happy to help - email me!
Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
Maximum flexibility guaranteed: you can not only setup alarms on days of month, week or repeat on fixed intervals but also adjust remind patterns with every volume/interval option you can imagine.
In case that you lost your phone, it will show your message on the screen, when the phone boots, and ask the person who finds it to call you immediately to predefined phone. There will be presented button on the screen, to call your emergency phone directly from there.
If you want to offer an award for the one who found it, you can add additional note at the bottom of the screen...