The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Practo Ray App helps you schedule, manage and be connected with your practice at all times.
Capture and upload images to patient records in a blink
Check out what’s coming up at your practice each day
One click to access all your Ray contacts
Make calls to your patients using your Hello IVR number
Access all call logs and recordings
Ray Caller ID to know if your caller is your patient
Faster Sync improves offline working. For a practice that’s just, better.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code FREEPLAY
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Our board-certified physicians can even write prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, mental health concerns, and Rx refills. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor on Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship isses, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor on Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor on Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatrician, psychologists or lactation consultants visit in advance.
PRESCRIPTIONS / Rx CARE
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications and drugs that are not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe via Video Visit. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
This App contains a set of validated tests to help you measure at any time the intensity of spasticity symptoms and its evolution through time. They will provide a solid source of data with quantifiable information that can be shared with health care professionals for their evaluation.
• MS Spasticity has a progressive negative impact on MS patient’s wellbeing and quality of life.
• MS Spasticity means continuous and/or sudden muscle stiffness or rigidity; often associated with pain, sleep disruption, bladder dysfunction, spasms, walking impairment and others.
• Information describing all MS Spasticity symptoms.
• Validated tests designed to keep track of every MS spasticity symptom. Each symptom can be tracked with a specific test at any time:
- Numeric Rating Scales (Spasticity, Pain, Sleep Disruption)
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index Test
- 12-item Multiple Sclerosis Walking Scale
- Bladder Control Scale
• Graphics will show the evolution throughout a specific period of time for each symptom
• Results can be shared with all Health Care Professionals (physician, nurse…) Remember that all results are completely confidential and it’s your own decision to share them.
• A personal section where you will be able to register all the medication you are taking, and set alerts to remind you when to take your medicines.
LifeandMS App can help you to test and track all MS spasticity symptoms. Following the evolution of these symptoms you will improve their control.
This is a symptoms guidance tool. It should never substitute your doctor advice.
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Along with these perks, Lybrate has a smart practice management software which takes all the hassles involved in your practice, leaving you with enough time to spend time with patients.
Features for Doctors:
\ Unleash the potential of Virtual Practice and choose your own time and availability to earn extra income.
\ Answer open questions posted by the needy people and Enhance your Reputation among patients the world over coming on Lybrate.
\ Check Reports, Send Diet Plans, Update Prescriptions, and do other routine stuff right on a Private Chat with outside patients. Best part is, you can decide when do you want the patient to Pay Consultation Fee and when you don’t.
\ Add your Patients to your Clinic Practice Management Software and switch to smart patient care with no hassle.
\ Easily search and view patient history and previous treatments. Call and message patients from within app.
\ Create appointments and automatically send reminders to patients for upcoming visits, health checkups etc.
\ Send SMS reminders to patients for appointments, payment due, health checkups and much more.
\ Manage multiple clinics or hospital visits with a single platform and enhance your efficiency.
\ Post useful Tips and Suggestions in your domain for your patients and build your reputation.
\ Get on top of all social media platforms by syncing all your social networking platforms with Lybrate and single click posting.
\ Join us for FREE.
Learn more: https://doctor.lybrate.com
Powerful software to boost productivity. Pay ONE TIME Only and NO MONTHLY Payment! NO Internet, NO Data Plan, NO Mobile network needed for using the app.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions!
- password protected app.
- Add, update, delete patients, visits.
- Doctors can maintain data of there open and close patient.
- You can add , update, delete patient treatment list also.
- you can generate report card in pdf format of close patient and share with them by Bluetooth or email and etc.
- Schedule appointments and view them by past , today, next day appointment's. Remind patients via SMS with ONE tap.
- Doctors can search the latest medical news which provides Medical/Health news RSS feeds of latest medical news headlines and medical news headlines grouped by topic.
these news feeds are compatible with popular news readers such as Bloglines, Google Reader, NetNewsWire and more.
- Doctors can share there contact details with patient or with others people on just on tap.
- User can change background color of application and customize as per there own mood.
Keywords :Doctors, patient, patient management,clinic management..
Data is stored locally on your device and can be shared through any app that handles text sharing.
Demo at : http://www.patientmanager.nl/pmdemo/ ( demo only works in html5 capable browsers )
submit questions / suggestions to email@example.com
join -> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114644454303793952005
donations in bitcoin - 1Mgyja8si5x5Dpbw1As7mmxYUoH2uiipD1
Your are doctor or nurse, pediatric, dentist or gynecologist in the clinic, hospital or independent, Doctor M Patient record is great and simple application for managing your for managing your medical office from your phone :
• Quick and easy patient registration system - Medical CRM
• Create, update or delete medical record patient
• Schedule the appointments of patients
• Edit, delete patients appointments
• Save visit and médicals examination of patient
• Save medical images with examination
• Save the diagnostic, the prescription and note of médical exam
• Edit, delete examination
• Import and export patients in CSV
• Tracking incomes by day, by week and by month
• Display appointments and examination by date or by patient
• Enabling / Disabling reminder SMS / Email
• Daily SMS reminder for patient appointments
• Daily E-mail reminder for patient appointments
• Ease of use
• An attractive interface
• Simple and efficient navigation.
Docotor M Patient record
Languages EN, FR, ES, PT, AR.
Whether you are a patient looking for answers that might reassure you about your health, or a medical practitioner seeking quick confirmation regarding a particular test, Lab Tests Online-M puts the information into the palm of your hand. This app loads the website’s content onto your mobile device or tablet, meaning you won’t be dependent on an Internet connection to navigate to the information you need, when you need it. Because we are constantly adding and updating content, an Internet connection is needed to download new and revised content.
Lab Tests Online offers users detailed information on hundreds of laboratory tests, as well as descriptions of diseases cross-linked by the tests used to screen for, diagnose, and treat them. In addition, Lab Tests Online provides a number of feature articles that explains hard-to-understand concepts, such as the meaning of reference ranges. It also includes news items that briefly summarize the latest advances in laboratory science and the policies and guidelines that govern the use of the tests. Lab Tests Online-M makes access to this peer-reviewed information more convenient than ever.
Here’s what our users and reviewers have said about Lab Tests Online since it launched on the web in 2001:
“It is Friday afternoon and I received test results that I did not understand. I won't see my doctor until Monday afternoon. The information on this site helped ease my anxieties about the results. It was easy to understand and relevant to my needs.”
“My Doctor ordered many tests and I did not know what they were all for. Reading your descriptions made me feel secure and gave me a clue about what the Doctor was looking for or trying to rule out. Now he seems pretty smart!”
“My wife and I are RN’s. Your site is, excuse the pun, ‘bloody good.’”
“a masterfully simple page” – The Washington Post, August 2001
“[one of the] smartest health sites on the web” – Prevention magazine, March 2004
Lab Tests Online has been developed by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry in collaboration with 16 other laboratory professional societies in the United States and Canada. On the web, Lab Tests Online is currently available or in development in 17 countries and 14 languages, and was used by 30 million people in 2010. Among its many honors, Lab Tests Online received a Summit Award from the American Society of Association Executives as an “innovative contribution that has enhanced American society.”
Lab Tests Online is a public resource on clinical lab testing from the professionals who do the testing.
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
* Search and filter by discipline or system.
* Create and share your own mnemonics, then submit them for review by our resident MD to add to the database!
•Your own PHR (Personal Health Record) to store your health data – medications, known health conditions and allergies, medical reports, family health history, record of surgery and implants, vaccinations, emergency contacts – all in one place.
• Health Trackers to log your health readings - your health condition varies between visits to your doctor. Track your vitals like BP, blood sugar, oxygen level; frequent test readings like HbA1c, Hb, TSH, creatinine etc.; fitness indicators like weight, sleep etc.
• Health Questions - if you need a second opinion on a health problem or something has been bothering for you for a while, use the app to ask a medical specialist who can also view your PHR while answering your question.
If your own doctor is using the Virtual Practice from NeedStreet, you can also use this app to clarify doubts about your treatment or variations in your health condition, in between hospital visits.
• Remote Health Monitoring – your doctor can set up personalised health monitoring plans for you and health data that you update in the application can be monitored and responded to by the doctor.
• Manage Appointments - if your doctor has a Virtual Practice for Continuous Care, you can manage your appointments with the doctor through the app.
Available across devices: The Continuous Care app is also available as a web app which you can login to at www.needstreet.com, using the same user account that you use for the mobile app. Data entered in the mobile interface will be accessible in the web interface and vice versa. The web version currently includes Video Consultations which are not available as yet in the mobile app but soon will be.
• Ability to access your personal health profile from anywhere
• Self-tracking improves your ability to adhere to healthcare plans
• If your doctor uses the Virtual Practice app and adds you as a patient then:
•• Increased access to your doctor & your doctor can see your PHR at any time
•• Improved healthcare due to remote monitoring by your healthcare providers
•• Reduce stress of travel, time and costs, as followups with your doctor are made easier