“Patient Advocacy Program” a 24-7 Doctors Control Center is a user friendly mobile application through voice, video and text, (or dial toll free number from mobile phone or home phone), capable of providing the following benefits:
1. 24-7 access to Family Medicine Specialists, General Practitioners, Pharmacist, Nurses and Wellness Advisors through Mobile Doctors 24-7 Control Center, Company Doctor.
2. Triage and Care Coordination including set up appointments / referrals to Hospital, Clinics, and Home Health based on Evidence Based Medicine through Mobile Doctors 24-7 Doctors Call Center.
3. Chronic Disease Management through Company Doctor..
4. Easy access to Electronic Medical Record with patient consent through Cerner and Doctor Call Center.
5. Pharmacy Management through Company Doctor..
6. Access to personal insurance benefits and network through the bidirectional mobile application or toll free number.
7. Effective Wellness Program including monitoring through Cerner Wellness and Wellness devices.
8. Face to face Doctors consultation through Company Doctor Program.
9. Mobile Doctors Hospitalist program to reduce unnecessary hospital bed days utilization by provide appropriate hospital discharge.
10. Virtual clinic / telemedicine at office and home 24-7 monitoring through Tele-monitoring equipment and Doctors Call Center.
12. Sick leave management.
13. Health tips SMS messages for relevant disease management.
Practo Ray App helps you schedule, manage and be connected with your practice at all times.
Capture and upload images to patient records in a blink
Check out what’s coming up at your practice each day
One click to access all your Ray contacts
Make calls to your patients using your Hello IVR number
Access all call logs and recordings
Ray Caller ID to know if your caller is your patient
Faster Sync improves offline working. For a practice that’s just, better.
Along with these perks, Lybrate has a smart practice management software which takes all the hassles involved in your practice, leaving you with enough time to spend time with patients.
Features for Doctors:
\ Unleash the potential of Virtual Practice and choose your own time and availability to earn extra income.
\ Answer open questions posted by the needy people and Enhance your Reputation among patients the world over coming on Lybrate.
\ Check Reports, Send Diet Plans, Update Prescriptions, and do other routine stuff right on a Private Chat with outside patients. Best part is, you can decide when do you want the patient to Pay Consultation Fee and when you don’t.
\ Add your Patients to your Clinic Practice Management Software and switch to smart patient care with no hassle.
\ Easily search and view patient history and previous treatments. Call and message patients from within app.
\ Create appointments and automatically send reminders to patients for upcoming visits, health checkups etc.
\ Send SMS reminders to patients for appointments, payment due, health checkups and much more.
\ Manage multiple clinics or hospital visits with a single platform and enhance your efficiency.
\ Post useful Tips and Suggestions in your domain for your patients and build your reputation.
\ Get on top of all social media platforms by syncing all your social networking platforms with Lybrate and single click posting.
\ Join us for FREE.
Learn more: https://doctor.lybrate.com
You can add,
* Unlimited Practice
* Unlimited Patient
* Unlimited Doctor
* Unlimited Appointment
To join/add new practice, click on the top (+) symbol. Here you can search/create new practice.
To add new doctor to your practice, you need to send invite request from this app by clicking (+) in left menu. Once the doctor accepted your invite, he/she will be connected to your practice.
To add new appointment, tap on the "new appointment" icon in action bar, it will open a window to enter appointment, patient & doctor details.
DrsAppz work based on 3 roles as listed below.
Who creating the practice, he/she is admin for that practice.
* Admin can add doctor by send invite or accept doctor request.
* Admin can promote doctor to manager role.
* Admin can add appointment to all doctors.
* Admin can only view practice report and manage doctors.
* Manager can add appointment for himself and other doctor.
* Manager can change the all doctor appointment status.
* All doctor appointment will be synced with manager account.
* Manager can't see the practice reports.
* Doctor can create or see only his/her appointments.
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
These diseases you can treat using easily available things at home like aamla,grapes,lemon,ginger etc.
And this is what Doctor_at_home do. Best Home Remedies for you is just one click away.
This application contains home remedies with picture of remedy.
Download the application and know more about this Homely Doctor.
NOTE-Please NOTE THAT IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS THE PRIMARY SOURCE FOR CURE OF ANY DISEASE.TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK.App developer will not be responsible for anything.
Just login with your HealthcareMagic credentials and earn on the go!
HealthcareMagic is the world leader in connecting users and doctors across the world. It is used by employees of top organizations like Akamai, Airbus, BMW, Lenovo, McAfee, SAP, Vodafone and many more across the globe. We now bring the same world class service to all our online users through “Ask a Doctor” app. So what are you waiting for?
* Upload reports or images with your questions
* Ask follow-ups, till you get satisfied
* Over 15,000 doctors from across the globe
* 100+ Doctors online at any given time
* Specialists span over 50 specialties including alternative medicine
* Over a million answers so far
* Receive FREE Health tips from our Doctors
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
In this version of the app Alice can help put your mind at rest over concerns related to Women’s Sexual Health, including advice on the following topics:
- Birth control (contraception)
- Bleeding between Menstrual Periods
- Breast Lumps
- Headache in Pregnancy
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
How it works:
There are two ways you can interact with Alice. You can use the touchscreen to select options or you can press the microphone and talk to her, just like Siri. She will ask you a series of questions to establish a prognosis, with one of three possible recommendations:
1) This is an emergency and you should go straight to the ER. Alice will provide information on the nearest Emergency Room
2) This is something which does require a doctor’s attention, perhaps you need a prescription or further tests are required. There is an option to call a doctor directly from the app if this is required
3) There is no need to seek formal medical attention, depending on the condition Alice may provide further information on what treatment could help
BMJ Best Practice is a trusted, authoritative clinical decision support tool that provides quick, easy-to-use answers to clinical questions.
The BMJ Best Practice app provides clinicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, with quick, convenient and relevant access to:
- All content is available offline (once downloaded)
- Clinical guidelines and research evidence
- Expert opinion to back up your clinical decisions
- Topics structured in digestible sections, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Over 1000 diagnoses and diagnostic tests
- Over 3500 medical images
- Fully referenced evidence-based guidelines
This app is available for android devices operating OS4 and above. It includes 20 free SAMPLE topics.
New in this version:
- Increased app speed - find all of your clinical questions faster, even when offline
- Red flag conditions now displayed in Diagnosis > Differential diagnosis
- Easy navigation with page numbers now displayed within each topic
- Improved app interface & font
- Improved search to give more accurate results
Annual subscriptions for additional content across a range of specialties are available to purchase, depending on your specific information needs. Content bundles range in price from £4.99 to £59.99 for All topics. All purchased content can be accessed on multiple devices by signing into your account.
If your institution subscribes to BMJ Best Practice, you will be able to download 'All topics' for FREE via an access code or through your institutions wi-fi/network. To find out more, either ask your institutional administrator, or read:
CONTACT US: Please email our customer service team (email@example.com) if you have questions or experience problems purchasing or accessing content.
A new button was added in the latest 5.7 version. It is not application specific but links to a worthy cause I'd like to promote. It only pops up if you click on it. You also have the ability to hide that button by going into the settings screen. You can do that by clicking the icon image at the top left corner. Within the Application Settings screen, you can uncheck the "Display Donation Image?" check box.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
•Your own PHR (Personal Health Record) to store your health data – medications, known health conditions and allergies, medical reports, family health history, record of surgery and implants, vaccinations, emergency contacts – all in one place.
• Health Trackers to log your health readings - your health condition varies between visits to your doctor. Track your vitals like BP, blood sugar, oxygen level; frequent test readings like HbA1c, Hb, TSH, creatinine etc.; fitness indicators like weight, sleep etc.
• Health Questions - if you need a second opinion on a health problem or something has been bothering for you for a while, use the app to ask a medical specialist who can also view your PHR while answering your question.
If your own doctor is using the Virtual Practice from NeedStreet, you can also use this app to clarify doubts about your treatment or variations in your health condition, in between hospital visits.
• Remote Health Monitoring – your doctor can set up personalised health monitoring plans for you and health data that you update in the application can be monitored and responded to by the doctor.
• Manage Appointments - if your doctor has a Virtual Practice for Continuous Care, you can manage your appointments with the doctor through the app.
Available across devices: The Continuous Care app is also available as a web app which you can login to at www.needstreet.com, using the same user account that you use for the mobile app. Data entered in the mobile interface will be accessible in the web interface and vice versa. The web version currently includes Video Consultations which are not available as yet in the mobile app but soon will be.
• Ability to access your personal health profile from anywhere
• Self-tracking improves your ability to adhere to healthcare plans
• If your doctor uses the Virtual Practice app and adds you as a patient then:
•• Increased access to your doctor & your doctor can see your PHR at any time
•• Improved healthcare due to remote monitoring by your healthcare providers
•• Reduce stress of travel, time and costs, as followups with your doctor are made easier