Whether you’re managing your daily work schedule, planning an event with others, or simply want to keep your everyday errands organized and in one place – DropTask provides an intuitive workspace where you can easily track any task or to-do from creation through to completion.
“DropTask Turns Your Tasks Into an Awesome Venn Diagram of Productivity” – Life Hacker
“DropTask is the most unique twist on task management I’ve ever seen” – CBS News
Supporting the DropTask web application at www.droptask.com, the Android app gives you the additional functionality to work offline on all your projects. With an automatic sync across all your devices once you’re back online, native notifications straight to your device will ensure that important to-dos are never missed!
A DropTask account is required to use this app. Create one for free within the app or at www.droptask.com.
Key Features Include:
• Offline capability with a seamless, automatic sync
• Creation of up to 5 projects with unlimited tasks and groups
• Real-time collaboration with the option to invite 1 other member to work on shared tasks together
• An intuitive workspace that lets you see who’s working on what with a single glance
• Visual Task Attributes – Assign Status, Urgency, Importance and Effort for each task
• Instant Notifications each time a change is made to a project
• Due Date assignment so you never miss a deadline
• Flexible project views – Visual, List or Activity View
• Visibility settings which allow projects to be made public or private
• DropTask Inbox for quick task creation
• Daily Summary Email to review overdue tasks, tasks due today, and tasks due tomorrow
Optional upgrade to DropTask PRO unlocks:
• Unlimited collaboration and project creation
• Assigning members to tasks
• Project permissions that allow you to restrict what certain members can access and edit
• Unlimited File attachments to keep everything in one place
• Task Dependencies to help you define the order in which a series of tasks must be actioned
• Comments on tasks to keep tasks and conversations together
• Cover images for instant association of each task
• Unlimited subtasks to divide to-dos into smaller pieces
• Task reminder alerts to give a helping hand for things that need to be started
• Ability to instantly copy & move tasks between projects
• Ability to email tasks straight in
• All new color themes, from business to neon
• Request update feature to help track the progress and performance of others
• Exclusive tester program entry to get access to new & exclusive features
• Priority support to jump the queue and get first-hand assistance
An optimized version of the app for tablets is currently in development.
For any support queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By means of an efficient timer mechanism, Time Balance lets you start and stop activities easily and visualize your time allocation in a graphical report. And if you find yourself dedicating too little or too much time for an activity, you can set duration limits for it and let Time Balance warn you when your cross them.
★ Includes activity timers that can run exclusively or in parallel. Timers work even when the app is not running, and in this case they consume almost no battery (in fact they work even if phone is off).
★ Activities currently running are shown in the notification area, from where you can quickly access your activity list.
★ You can specify in which days of the week each activity is done, keeping your daily list clean and focused.
★ After an activity has reached the maximum duration defined, a notification is triggered. A notification is also shown if you have not spent the minimum duration defined for an activity until a certain time of the day.
★ Each activity can have a reminder shown at a specific time of each day it is supposed to be done.
★ Activities can be grouped in categories like Family, Work, Health etc for better organization and statistics.
★ Activities can be "chained" (an activity can automatically start another when finished).
★ Time Balance can play "audio cues" while specific activities run, using simple beeps or the text-to-speech engine (experimental). You can also set them to vibrate for silent reminders.
★ You can give a rating for each activity performed, and see its quality evolution over the time as a chart.
★ You can jump to specific dates or simply move backwards and see the exact time spent for each activity and any limits crossed in the past.
★ It is possible to manually adjust any duration, including past dates, and transfer time between activities.
★ A graphical summary shows how your time is being allocated, including average, minimum and maximum daily duration for each activity, and total time spent in the last week, month and year (by categories and by activities).
★ It is possible to change, start and stop activities from the home screen using a widget. A lock screen widget is also available for Android 4.2 and later.
★ All entries can be exported to CSV files and manipulated in desktop apps like Microsoft Excel.
★ Plug-in for Tasker / Locale / Llama: allows activities to be started and stopped automatically based on events (ie. start "Work" activity when the phone connects to the company's network, "Commute" when it enters car mode, "Exercises" when you are at the gym etc). Time Balance can also start Tasker tasks when an activity is started/stopped.
★ Plug-in for the Pebble smartwatch: allows you to start, stop and adjust activities right from your wrist.
Please use the contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. When reporting bugs, please include any steps and info you may find useful for diagnosis.
If you like Time Balance, please leave your rating here. Thank you!
keywords: time tracker, timer, time log, time sheet, life balance
Track where your time goes and be more productive!
Ever wonder where all your time goes? Track how you spend your time with this easy to use time tracker! Start being more productive right away!
Extremely easy to use - We know just how overcomplicated other time trackers are. We make it as easy as possible for you to track whatever you want to track.
Discover trends in how you spend your time - Ever wonder if you're wasting more and more time watching tv or playing games? Time Tracker makes it easy for you to keep your habits in check by providing visualizations of where your time goes.
Be more productive - Most people don't realize just how much of their day goes towards doing useless things. Start tracking how you spend your time to get the most out of your days!
Very reliable - After you start tracking your time, even if the phone is turned off or the app is killed, no data will be lost!
Amazing customer support - Have a cool feature you want added? Want to tell us how much you love the app? If you have any questions or concerns at all, don't hesitate to contact us!
Beautiful - Have you seen how some of the other Time Tracker apps out there look? We know simple and elegant is what you want, so thats what we've built.
Secure - None of your data gets sent over the internet, and we don't require any special permissions for our app. All your data stays with you!
Please feel free to try the free limited TRIAL version of MyAsana before you buy. The trial version contains all features, but shows only 10 tasks in each project.
I'm myself a big fan and everyday user of Asana. The only feature I always missed was access to my tasks on my phone and tablet. I wrote this app for everyone who just like me needs to manage their tasks quickly wherever they are. Now, I use Asana not only for project management, but also to store new ideas or to share a shopping list with my girlfriend! :-)
To use MyAsana you need an Asana account. To create one, go to http://www.asana.com.
★ Sync Asana tasks, projects, tags and workspaces
★ Access your data off-line
★ Phone and tablet-optimized application
→ View tasks in selected workspaces, projects and tags
→ Create/delete tasks
→ Mark tasks as completed
→ Edit task information
→ Assign tasks to yourself
→ Schedule tasks for today/upcoming/later
→ Organize tasks by tags and projects
→ Change due date
→ Sort tasks list by priority or due date
→ Show/hide completed tasks
★ Home screen widget
→ View tasks in selected workspaces, projects and tags
→ Mark tasks as completed
→ Schedule tasks for today/upcoming/later
→ Sort tasks list by priority or due date
→ Show/hide completed tasks
→ Change skins and appearance settings
Please go to http://feedback.myasana.org to add or vote for feature suggestions and see planned features.
There are several limitations of Asana API that limit the functionality of mobile apps. Currently, it is not possible to re-arrange tasks. Moreover, using API requires the API key which can only be obtained through Asana website.
★ Bugs: email@example.com
★ Feedback&Suggestions: http://feedback.myasana.org
★ Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The task management service of your dreams" - VentureBeat
"Much more than a multiple-project to-do list" - GigaOM
"The task management service I've been longing for" - Techcrunch
The World's Best Task Management App -- Free For You And Your Team.
With an intuitive and elegant interface, Producteev helps you and your team manage projects, tasks and email across your organization for free! Create to-do lists, assign tasks, set due dates and reminders, and get real-time updates on your Android.
- 100% FREE for an unlimited number of users, projects and tasks
- Seamless integration between apps to keep your tasks synced
- Group tasks that allow multiple people to collaborate
- Shortcuts that help you quickly create, schedule and assign tasks
- Filters that allow you to sort and view your tasks in numerous ways
- Integration with Box and Dropbox make it easy to upload and attach files
- Task creation through email
- Push notifications to keep you in the know
For everyone from small teams to large companies, Producteev by Jive is a better way to work. Install the app for your Android today!
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
Simple and easy with an intuitive interface, Nutcache Time Logger automatically syncs your time entries with your Nutcache collaborative project management application.
Requires a valid subscription to the Nutcache web application (www.nutcache.com).
Application Key Features
• Access to all companies for which you have access rights
• Link time to various tasks and projects
• Add notes to your time entries
• View your activity in the last 30 days
• Easy and intuitive interface available in 10 different languages (English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian and Polish)
• Keeps running and recording time in the background or even when your phone is turned off!
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Raken has been named #1 Daily Reporting Software & Top 5 Mobile App for Construction at AGC National.
• Save +1 hour/day + no paperwork!
• Get 100% compliance for daily reports
• Free 15-day trial – Download now!
The Raken Android app puts the power of Raken web (www.rakenapp.com) in your pocket.
• The fastest daily reporting app available. Add work logs/subcontractor information, safety observations, equipment, visitors, notes and photos to your daily reports in minutes
• Inputs throughout the day will automatically sync with the web and create a daily report PDF in real-time. Review and share your customizable PDF with one-click.
• Automatically capture weather information
• Quickly create and assign tasks
• Type or dictate your notes
• Set reminders to complete your daily report
• Send/Receive real-time notifications for accidents, delays or other timely information
• All inputs are time/date/location & user stamped
• Share/Collaborate with team/project members
1. Productivity - inspired by Getting Things Done®
Nozbe has been helping hundreds of thousands of busy professionals and organizations large and small get more done for the last 7+ years. Thanks to our intuitive apps you'll easily become a productivity ninja. You'll learn how to deal with your incoming tasks, prioritize them, manage them within projects and get them done quickly and effectively.
2. Mobility - be productive on any device!
You'll get easily organized with Nozbe's famously easy-to-use web interface which works on any screen size! But it gets even better, to be able to get things done anywhere, anyhow and anytime - just get free accompanying Nozbe app for your computer, smartphone or tablet.
3. Collaboration - communicate through tasks effectively!
Seriously, stop using email for managing team work. Forget CC, BCCs, forget Spam. Share projects with just a few people or your entire team, delegate tasks with just one click, attach comments to tasks or files to projects. You can even invite someone to work with you without asking them to set up a Nozbe account!
4. More power! Connect your favorite tools to Nozbe
To help you get organized quicker, Nozbe plays fantastically with your favorite apps, enabling you to use your current Evernote notes, Google or Microsoft Office documents, Dropbox or Box files... and many more as comments to your tasks or attachments to your projects. You can even sync Nozbe with Google Calendar or Evernote Reminders.
"GTD® is great as a system, but you need a rock-solid implementation of the method to make it happen. Nozbe is just that. Available anywhere and everywhere, it's my GTD® companion that I couldn't do without. Love it!"— Matt Lenny
Available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German and Polish.
Please don’t rate our app if it doesn’t work on your smartphone! We’re doing our best to support all the Android devices we can so please first contact us at email@example.com with your phone name and Android version. Chances are we’ll fix it right away and submit a new version. We are dedicated to making the app work on your phone! Thanks!
After a couple of days of hard work, you easily create a powerful report with all the time registrations from the selected period. Limit your time at the office by sending your time sheet export by e-mail or uploading it to a Dropbox™ account. The export gives you all information you need to justify your (billable) time!
Managing and editing your time sheets has never been this easy and straightforward, TIME is time registration done right.
• Time registration / Time sheet
• Google agenda integration
• Export 10 registrations by e-mail
• 5 Activities
TIME Business add-on adds the following features
• Export unlimited registrations by e-mail
• Unlimited activities
This app help you to allocate your time effectively.
* Simple to use
It simple to record and edit activities by selecting items from a list.
* Many charts
There are pie chart and bar chat for statistics, and there is a history view that list each day, week and month.
Activities, top view Items and a color theme are
You can put a widget on your Android Home.
For now there is only one extension:
• Google Calendar support (since Android 4.0) - allows you to automatically update Google Calendar from Time Meter application when you PAUSE or STOP time tracking. This can be extremely useful when you work as a freelancer or just want organize and manage your time. It allows you to review all time you tracked from the handy web interfaces provided by Google (Gmail/Calendar), Microsoft (Outlook) or other "calendar providers".
Ask questions, comment and suggest on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/TimeMeter ) and Google+ ( https://plus.google.com/110029841116125732449/posts )
Visually convert between multiple time zones, plan and schedule conference calls, international meetings or simply find good time to connect with friends and family abroad.
- Most convenient world clock, time converter, meeting scheduler.
- Supports portrait and landscape.
- Scroll side-to-side (or up-down) to see nearby hours.
- Tap to schedule & share meetings.
- Full DST support with in-advance warnings.
- Highlighting of weekend hours; different hour-formats.
- Works offline (has over 20,000 locations)
- Upgrade allows for more locations, location groups and removes ads.
NOTE: Not optimized for tablet form-factors yet.
SUPPORT: Please email us with any app issues so we could help resolve them. Attach any helpful information: pictures/video of the problem, detailed description & symptoms. While we appreciate and read all the reviews, we cannot use the PlayStore system for support discussions.
* Create multiple timers with custom names.
* Quickly start a timer by a simple tap.
* Multiple timers can be running at the same time.
* Organize timers in different groups with colorful tags.
* See pie charts that view and compare the records of different timers.
* Get daily breakdown of the timers.
While timers are running, you can close the app, or even turn off your device. Time Tracker will remember your active timers even when it is not open, without using any battery.
You can use Time Tracker to:
* Eliminate your wasted time and maximize your efficiency; understand and control how you spend your time. Create a timer for each daily activity and have Time Tracker remember the time logs and give powerful insight on how you are spending your time. Ever wondered how time passed by without you noticing? Now you will have the answer.
* Optimize how you study. Motivate yourself to spend a certain amount of time each day on a particular subject, or distribute your time appropriately on all your school subjects.
* Balance out a fitness program by monitoring how much time you spend on different exercises.
* Track the playing time of your players if you are a sports coach. There is no limit on the number of players that you can track.
* Use it in the kitchen while cooking multiple dishes. Time them individually.
* See how your favorite sport player or team performed in comparison to others. Record the time that any player has the ball, and see how they compare to each other at the end of the game.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.