The fading edge in android 2.3 and up is cool but its not enough. People like the overscroll which can be found on ios, but i guess Apple has a patent on it.
This app demonstrates some different approaches without breaking any patents.
- Missing Persons
- Wanted Persons
- Person of Interest
- Amber Alert
- Blue Alert
- Stolen Vehicle
- Record personal information and bio-data of subjects
- Document Marks & Tattoos information
- Document Vehicle information
- Investigator / Contact Information
- Attach image
- Maintain a list of records
- Email to share with picture
- Search by Name, Case Number and Title
- Speech-to-Text support
- Multiple drop downs for ease of use
- Auto calculation of day from date
- Department Name, Contact Name, ID, Contact information is retained
*Great for Police Officers, Sheriff Deputies, Security Officers
- Creating broadcasts currently available only for iOS version. Android is under development and coming soon.
-The audience can ask the speaker questions via built-in messaging service.
-The audience can record the broadcast.
-The speaker can turn off the audience's recording capability at any time as well as protect it with a password.
-The app allows the users to upload previously recorded audio broadcasts to Dropbox.
-BE ON AIR also has a built-in voting system.
-Broadcasts are available to users with ANDROID and iOS smartphones and BE ON AIR app.
- Android 4 or later.
-Some public WiFi networks do not allow data exchange between devices on the network. The app will not work on such networks.
-Smartphone's built-in microphone may not deliver the best sound quality and may create noise. Consider using an external microphone or headset for online broadcasting.
-Bluetooth headsets can create noticeable delay and often produce poor sound quality.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute