The fading edge in android 2.3 and up is cool but its not enough. People like the overscroll which can be found on ios, but i guess Apple has a patent on it.
This app demonstrates some different approaches without breaking any patents.
Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Manage projects, expenses, documents and track time with Mobile Worker with few button clicks! User-friendly and adaptable application is excellent for project oriented workers, contractors and field workers who need to keep track of various tasks and keep all the data in one safe place.
Mobile Worker is perfect for:
• Work time tracking and control
• Documents gathering
• Task management
• Expense adding
• Reporting: Timesheet, earnings, expenses
Create / manage projects
Different hour types
Income per hour
Quick add functions on a task
Photo / video capture
Dropbox / Goolge drive integration
Multilanguage (available in 13 langauges)
Mobile Worker can also be used together with the back office solution. More information you may find in our solution homepage www.mworker.com.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
Any.do is an all-in-one life manager. Save time organizing your family tasks, work projects and personal todo’s in one place, while collaborating with others to be more productive.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn how to do everything in the video here: http://joaoapps.com/autoinput/
As featured on:
Android Police: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/10/15/autoinput-joaomgcd-tasker-plugin-automating-taps-swipes-text-entries/
Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/best-android-apps-and-games-week-botanicula-and-more?pg=8
Android Community: http://androidcommunity.com/autoinput-plugin-automates-almost-any-app-no-root-needed-20141017/
El Androide Libre: http://www.elandroidelibre.com/2014/10/autoinput-el-plugin-que-amplia-todavia-mas-las-posibilidades-de-tasker.html
You can try out the full version of AutoInput with the built-in 7 day trial. You need to sign in to Google+ to enter the trial so that it stores your trial date on Google's "Cloud Saves" server. You can just set all sharing settings to private if you're concerned about privacy when signing in :)
AutoInput is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
AutoInput doesn't require your device to be rooted! :) It does require Android 4.3 or above though.
You can use AutoInput to click on-screen buttons, or to write some text in text fields of any app. You can even retrieve text from other apps. This enables a WORLD of new automation possibilities in other apps!
→ changing any app's settings at will from Tasker!
→ replying to hangouts without needing to touch your phone!
→ toggling GPS on your phone without needing to be rooted!
With this, AutoInput will allow you to make your existing apps better by making them work just the way you like it.
And if your device is rooted you can try out the "AutoInput Root" feature that allows you to simulate ANY input on your screen. You first record your input by actually touching and swiping your screen and then replay that input with AutoInput, which will faithfully reproduce everything you did.
AutoInput has known limitations: you can't simulate clicks inside web views, which means you can't click links on web pages in most browsers and other Web based apps.
From now on, when you ask yourself "can I automate this app with Tasker?", the answer is "you probably can with AutoInput"! :)
XDA Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/supercharge-search-with-search-everything/
Search Everything helps you locate files, by just typing in their name. It indexes your files and folders on your android device by filename so that they can be easily searched. The result is instant search results to your files!
- Instant search results!
- Open files with a simple click
- Supports SD card
- Ability to force open files with other apps
- Sharing of search items
- Delete files and folders
- Open location of files and folders
Make sure you have a file browser app installed(l recommend ES File Explorer) in order to open folders and open file locations.
Head over to XDA to request features: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-search-everything-faster-file-t2808748
More updates to come.
(I'm currently on the hunt for android contract jobs, If you want some work done or in need of an app, contact me through my developer email account)
MSNBC - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48189836/ns/technology_and_science-back_to_school/t/essential-android-apps-college-students/
Lifehacker - http://lifehacker.com/5933051/lifehacker-pack-for-android-student-edition
Redmond Pie - http://www.redmondpie.com/studious-for-android-is-the-perfect-replacement-for-your-student-planner/
Android Authority - http://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-apps-high-school-students-80249/
Make Use Of - http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/school-schedule-homework-order-studious-android/
With Studious, your phone will never embarrass you in class again by going off. Forgetting about homework and tests will be a thing of the past.
- Silence your phone in class
- Remind you when homework and tests are due
- Save notes
•Want to support Studious? Download Studious+!
Where can I input my class's location?
Studious's note feature will allow you to input any text you want, such as your building name and class room.
Where can I add my campus map?
You can create a note with a URL of your campus map, it will automatically be created into a link which you can simply click to open your browser and view the map (file attachments such as .pdf will be supported in the future).
How do I add my teacher's/professor's name?
Notes support text input which will allow you to save miscellaneous information such as this.
Support for various school schedules
New icons and colors
***Do not use an app killer or task manager to kill Studious. Studious will not be able to silence your phone or give reminders if stopped by one of these applications.***
As seen on Lifehacker:
"Extensive Notes Is a Ridiculously Full Featured Note-Taking App for Android"
** Look for Extensive Notes in the October print edition of Inc. Magazine **
** If you prefer a more simplistic interface check out classic notes **
* Note various questions and answers via media tools
* Unit converter - Convert length, area, planetary age and weight, liquid volume, time, bandwidth, temperature, flow rate, fuel, power, energy, acceleration, pressure, circular
* Ohms law calculator
* Decibels of change calculator
* Artist image lookup
* BMI Calculator
* Random password generator
* Note attachments such as PDF, word, Powerpoint and so on using extensive notes notepad
* Extensive notes notepad can also easily import notes via SD card & web URL
* Note qr codes and barcode Notes
* Extensive notes notepad can easily import CSV files as todo
* Import Contacts in the form of to-do tasks
* Export notes as text
* Note and lookup slang terms
* Note and look various word questions and answers
* Easily export the entire note database to SD card which allows for easily going from free to pro version or as a simple means of backup.
* Import/Restore notes database via SD
* Text-to-Speech (TTS) which allows for notes to be read back to you.
* With extensive notes notepad you can also prioritize notes according to you and the order of importance within your everyday life
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for you to easily share notes socially such as through Facebook, twitter, or via e-mail, SMS, etc
* Sort notes for easier filtering
* Search notes for keywords or via hash tags
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for Geotagging of notes to remember locations and also allows for looking up street address if available using the longitude and latitude.
* Support for multiple audio notes
* Support for multiple video notes
* Support for multiple image notes
* Various calculators such as sales tax calculator, discount calculator, temperature calculator, mortgage calculator, tip calculator and so on.
* Support for paint notes
* Attach multiple note files
* Attach images to notes via Gallery
* Attach images to notes via Camera
* Attach mp3s and other audio to notes
* Attach avis and other video to notes
* Private notes - Lock notes so no one can read them
* Login screen
* Paint notes - Draw notes using your finger
* Stick notes to status bar
* Comment support - Add comments to existing notes.
* Sub notes support
* Auto-save note features
* Auto Backup
* Folder Support
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Notepad features nearly 100 different notes icons so you can customize statusbar notes to your liking rather than be restricted to a single icon.
* Support for notes shortcuts to home screen
* Support for notes alarms and reminders using the built in system or using Google calendar.
* Extensive notes also has todo / to-do support
* Note Web accounts
* Note Stopwatch values
* Note Thesaurus values - Using the thesaurus tool you can easily find similar words.
* Multiple thesaurus providers
* Note Dictionary definitions
* Multiple dictionary providers
* Note and lookup Abbreviations
* Note and lookup various postal codes
* Note various conversions
* Note and convert temperature, weight, height and more
* Note related words
* Note New York Times NewsWire articles
* Note Digg headlines
* Note and lookup slang words
* Note Word suggestions
* Note Word usage examples
* Conversions - convert between various values
* Checklist & todo
* Shopping list & grocery list
* Adjust notes image size - choose between small or large note images
No need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required!
Dumpster – The freedom to make mistakes!
Find out what the media thinks of Dumpster!
“Free app Dumpster is the Android equivalent of the Recycle Bin for Windows or Trash Can for Mac” - LifeHacker
“Miss the ability to recover files you've accidentally deleted when using Android? Get a recycle bin for your Android with Dumpster” – CNET
Named “one of the 50 best Android apps for 2013” by the Time Magazine’s: http://ti.me/161mpgh
✔ Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html#file-types)
✔ No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
✔ Internet connection absolutely not required.
✔ NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
✔ Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
✔ Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
✔ Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
✔ Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
✔ Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
Join our beta testers Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/17CE6Zx
Help us translate Dumpster to your language: http://translate.dumpsterapp.mobi
Why do we require a particular permission?
-- Technology used is USPTO patent pending --
- Sketch a series of screens using your finger or a stylus.
- Link them together with hotspots.
- Hit "Play" and try out (or demo) your rough UI.
- Share your prototype as clickable HTML by email, Dropbox, etc.*
The goal of Quick Proto is to let you draw rough ideas as fast as possible - sketch, link, share, done.
Works on all screen sizes (phone, small tablets, big tablets). Better with a stylus, particularly the more accurate ones like the Samsung Galaxy Note or the Adonit Jot series.
This app is FREE and has NO ADS. I hope you find it a useful addition to your design toolkit. Feedback is very welcome; let me know how I can improve it to suit your workflow.
Permissions: Photo/media/files (external storage) - This is needed for sharing prototypes (see below).
* Sharing a prototype requires an SD card. Most recent devices include either an SD card slot or a "virtual" SD card (e.g. Samsung S3, Nexus 7, etc.), so this is probably only an issue on older Android devices.
This app was developed using:
- Basic4Android by Anywhere Software. Thanks Erel!
- clsCheckList by Frédéric Leneuf-Magaud
- Archiver by Frédéric Leneuf-Magaud & Kamran Zafar
- AHQuickAction by Markus Stipp
- Dialogs by Andrew Graham
- Android Asset Studio (http://j.mp/androidassetstudio)
Tra le funzionalità di Paper+ Prototype:
• Crea un Prototipo: aggiungi le foto dell'applicazione di cui vuoi creare un prototipo e collegale tra di loro con le aree attive. Le aree attive sono dei rettangoli che tu stesso protrai disegnare con facilità per individuare quali saranno gli elementi della UI da far utilizzare all'utente.
• Esegui un prototipo: fai provare ad un utente il prototipo che hai creato, per osservare quanto usabile è la tua applicazione. L'utente avrà l'impressione di utilizzare un'app già terminata, senza dover più essere schiavi di fogli, penne, matite, righelli e quant'altro.
• Consulta lo storico: rileggi il riepilogo delle azioni degli utenti, per accorgerti di errori di progettazione e usabilità. Paper+ si occuperà al posto tuo di memorizzare tutte le informazioni che ti servono.
• Condividi il tuo prototipo: grazie al Bluetooth, alla Email e a tanti altri metodi, potrai condividere il tuo prototipe con altri dispositivi che hanno installato Paper+ Prototype senza doverlo replicare a mano.
• E tanto altro ancora!
You decide whether to create professional and/or personal time entries.
myTime time tracking for PROFESSIONAL use:
• create time entries on the PC / Tablet / Smartphone
• time entries including night shifts, notes, photos, location
• set target hours and hourly rates
• create categories for projects, customers, orders
• add automatic breaks
• keep the overview thanks touch calendar
• document tasks with picture series
myTime time tracking for PRIVATE use:
• record sports times
• speed measurements
• display distances with Google Earth
• make time entries, including notes, photos, location
Create and evaluate time entries QUICKLY and EASILY
• use bluetooth/Wifi connection to start time entries automatically
• use the stopwatch
• use the widget
• subsequent recording on the PC / tablet / smartphone thanks to the sync function
• bar charts, and pie charts
• time lists
• export to XLS/PDF/HTML file
• month view with sum of total weekly, monthly spent hours
• 1, 3, 5 or 7 days view
• filter time entries by category
• choose color for myTime
• round times
• data backup / restore
• resize calendar
• week starts on Sunday or Monday
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), Chinese (CN), English (EN), Japanese (JP), Russian (RU)
• Do you already have discovered myTime PRO-time tracking?
little brother TripTracker - logbook
• for a fast, easy and automatic creation of logbook entries and the acquisition of petrol receipts.
We are a two-person team and develop apps, web applications and custom software. On request we can extend myTime for you or adapt it to your company. Take a look at our website to find out more about us or by leaving a message: http://www.sourcecastle.com
App Icons by icons8
Launch the app, type a note, choose a time and you are good to go!
When the time for the reminder has come, a notification will be displayed in the notification area, which you can clear or edit by pulling down on the reminder notification with one finger (or two if you have an android version between 4.1 and 4.1.2).
If you have any feature suggestions feel more than welcome to leave it in the review/comment section or shoot me an email.