This handy application is designed with precision and understanding to give you a boost of brain power and at the same time refreshment for professionals, students and whoever is interested in increasing knowledge or refreshing what you know in this field.
This play ready app can be thoroughly enjoyed whether you are on a plane, at your comfort zone, waiting for a friend, at the taxi, bus or train station, at the back seat of a car or even at work. Take part in the fun, challenge your friends and climb the leaderboards while earning trophies and test your skills.
Some questions are easy but don’t worry there will always be a difficult one waiting for you.
This App provides environment to check your strength against others around the globe who are learning while enjoying this game.
Have a friend, family member or loved one whom you’d like to share this wonderful content with? Share this app for their interest and entertainment as the demand for knowledge is ever increasing, making this app what you and they must have.
- Time based
- No hassle, no fancy distractions – made easy to read and answer questions swiftly
- Challenge your Friends and all around the globe.
- Play ready - no sign ups or registrations if you don’t like to.
- Leaderboards and trophies.
- Each category includes 20 levels.
- Affluent design just to please your experience and pleasure.
- Three types of questions: True false, Correct of 4 and Sorting.
- Questions with images.
- Four topics to work, more to come!!!
- Universal App
Biology is the science aimed at studying the living beings and the interactions between them and their environment. The size of its contribution has changed our way of living. For instance, it has allowed to double life expectancy and to dramatically change our life quality.
BioQuiz takes part in the contest “Apps de divulgación científica” organized by the “Public University of Navarre”
With this charming and simple app, children are able to learn about animals, plants and the climate. Based on an entirely intuitive design, children gain their first experiences with biospheres, food chains and animal reproduction. The basics for understanding different eco-systems are communicated in a playful way.
BioMio is perfect for parents who would like to raise their child’s awareness at an early age to the processes of nature and basic aspects of biology without overwhelming children with text or complicated graphics.
This app is easy to use: children immerse themselves in three different landscapes and make different animals and plants come to life by simply touching them on the screen.
The representations also depict subterranean and underwater environments making this app particularly interesting and appealing.
Each landscape offers an automatic detail enlargement function enabling even the smallest of animals to be easily recognized and well-defined.
The following environments may be experienced:
The River Landscape and the Tree
The squirrel, woodpecker, bark beetle and bees live in this biotope. The rabbit and the mouse have their underground tunnels, their young tucked away in their home shelters. A buzzard chases after a mouse and feeds its young - freshly hatching out of their eggs. Even the snake is quick to have eyes for the little mouse. The bear attempts to catch fish from the river while the hedgehog tugs on a rain worm. A bud sprouts from an acorn and mushrooms pop up out of the ground. Tap on the clouds and rain begins to pour down.
The Forest and the Pond
In this biotope we find the hedgehog and the rabbit and the fo x with its young in their shelters. There is also the hungry deer and the owl. The frog in the pond snatches a dragon fly. Meanwhile, the mother duck teaches her offspring to swim. The spider spins its web. Under water, the fish and newt tumble and swim; a water lily grows and blossoms. Tap on the clouds in this environment and snowflakes begin to fall over the mountaintops.
The Sea and Underwater World
The fish, the sea horse, jellyfish, octopus, sea urchin, molluscs and the large, greedy shark dwell in this busy biotope. The seagull and the seal snatch a fish. A fish swallows a snail. The turtle lays its eggs in the sand and the crabs have a little quarrel. The seal family sun themselves on an island and splash around in the sea. Tap on the sun and watch the water evaporate to form little clouds.
Have fun in the land of BioMio!
Biology videos from Youtube and slides from Slideshare to help with studies.
1) Review questions and answers immediately
2) Available for offline viewing
3) No hidden charges
4) No login required
5) Advertising sponsored
6) Past year papers and answers
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also check out www.guru-app.com!
Keywords: Biology, IGCSE, GCSE, SPM, Guru-App, Guru, App, WAEC GCSE tutor, AQA, Edexcel, CIE, guruapp, revision
Amino acids are building blocks of proteins and peptides. Thus, the knowledge of their structures and names is important not only for chemists, but also for biologists, pharmacists, and just for everyone studying science or medicine.
This app is the easiest and the most efficient way to learn the structures, codes, and properties of 20 standard amino acids (lysine, valine, and so on) and more than 20 related compounds (such as ornithine, taurine, cystine and others).
* 'Structure - Name' Quiz
* Flashcards - Rate each card to adjust to your level of knowledge
* All 22 proteinogenic Amino Acids (20 standard + Selenocysteine and Pyrrolysine)
* Colorful structural formulas
* Three- and One-letter codes (abbreviations)
* Isoelectric points (pI)
* Essential Amino Acids - from Phenylalanine to Tryptophan
* Polar (aspartic and glutamic acids, arginine) and Hydrophobic Amino Acids (leucine, isoleucine)
* Unnatural Amino Acids such as D-Alanine
* Dipeptides such as Aspartame
It is a perfect app for everyone studying:
* Organic Chemistry
* Molecular Biology
Give your Boo cute looks and share his best moments with your friends. Boo is all the fun of owning a pet right in your hands. Are you ready for your baby Boo?
Learn more and find exclusive My Boo content on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MyBooGame
• ADOPT your Boo, give it a special name and watch it grow up! It’s so cute!
• DRESS him up with countless outfits to give your Boo the best look! Just they way you want!
• FEED Boo with candy, cookies, fruits, pizza or even sushi for a treat! Yummy!
• TICKLE, play keepie uppie, trampoline or jump rope with your Boo to keep him happy and smiling!
• TUCK your Boo in when the day is over and Boo is tired!
• BATH your Boo to keep it clean and happy!
• DECORATE every room of your Boo's house with dozens of awesome items!
And a lot more! There’s always so much to do in My Boo!
You will never get tired of your cute little pet monster!
Have fun with exciting mini games and earn coins to buy items and food for your Boo!
• (NEW!) Boo Mix - Match Boos in a 2048 style game
• (NEW!) Piano Boo - Tap the Boos and avoid the white tiles
• Collecting - Collect the falling Boos
• Flap Boo - Flap your wings and help Boo fly
• Boo Hop - Jump as high as you can with your Boo in a platform game
• Basket Boo - How many points can you score in this basketball game?
• Odd Boo Out - Spot the different Boo within the group
• Boo Slide - Solve small puzzles and collect the stars on your way
• Booblegum - Blow big bubblegum bubbles with Boo
• Whack Boo - Tap the Boos popping out from the chimneys
• Bowling - Slide your Boo to hit others and score points
• Jumping - Tilt your device to help Boo collect food
• Sorting - Sort and pack different foods
• Memory - The classic card matching game
• Matching - A match-3 style game to combine Boos
• Bubble Pop - Launch and combine Boos of the same color
Free new mini games with the updates of My Boo!
Millions of kids and adults are already playing with their own virtual pet Boo!
Your baby Boo is just waiting for you! What are you waiting for? Get yours now! It’s free!
A NOTE FOR THE PARENTS
My Boo is the perfect game for children. It includes educational mini games with positive affirmation to develop children’s counting, memory, reasoning, reflexes, coordination and motor skills. It focuses on making your child learn by playing. Every activity involves a different set of skills making it a complete educational experience. Don’t forget to try our other virtual pet games, including My Virtual Pet, My Virtual Dog, My Virtual Cat and My Virtual Hamster!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
More than 60 scientists from Ancient Greek philosophers to modern cosmologists and molecular biologists: from Aristotle and Euclid to Albert Einstein and Erwin Schrödinger.
Guess the chemist, physicist and astronomer!
Learn Before you take the quiz.
In "Learning Mode" you will have no time limit and correct answer will be shown.
Antonyms - are words that has the opposite meaning as another word. It refers to a word that is completely different from another. They also are called opposites.
Reading these antonyms help students in exams, and it helps all to get a better understanding about the word. Getting comfortable with Antonyms will help one to improve vocabulary and word-choice in real time.
This App can be very useful for Bank PO, SSC, IBPS and Public Service Commission competitions in India.
★ 10 Levels
★ Every Level has 20 Antonyms
★ 200 most used English Antonyms Dictionary Words
★ Learning Mode (Practice Mode) and Quiz Mode
★ Time Challenge and less time is your score
★ Share with friends
★ Learn Mode Shows Correct Answer if you choose wrong one.
★ Time based Score at the end of completion of every level
★ 3, 2, 1 and Go, counting before level start (To Get Ready)
- Contains lifelike illustrations and high-fidelity photographs
- Competitive ranking system and challenge-your-friends feature
- Collection system of achievements
- Sharing achievements and results to Facebook
Variety of Game Mode:
- WIPE: unveil the masked object & spell the associating terminology
- SHAKE: apply the definition of a terminology through selecting the correct schematic diagram
- MATCH: match the given terminology with a correct photo/illustration, or vice versa
Kategori soal :
- Konsep dan Teori Kehidupan
- Biologi, Sel, Virus Monera, Protista, dan Fungi
- Struktur dan Fungsi Tubuh Hewan dan Manusia
- Struktur dan Fungsi Tubuh Kormofita
- Klasifikasi dan Daur Hidup Hewan
- Klasifikasi dan Daur Hidup Kormofita]
- Metabolisme Hewan dan Tumbuhan
- Genetika dan Evolusi
- Biologi Lingkungan
- Terdiri dari 5 Pilihan Ganda
- Soal-soal SNMPTN dan SPMB
- Jika salah, langsung diberitahu
The activities consist of a ' treasure hunt ' based on the identification of woody plants , to be carried out with classes of 20-25 children. The ' treasure hunt ' takes place in the following steps:
1 ) The children are given a map of the area where the 'hunt' will take place, in which the position of 10 species is indicated with coloured numbers. On each of the 10 plants there is a coloured cardbouard sign with the corresponding number.
2 ) The children are given a mobile device with the interactive version of the guide (usually one every 3 children , who will be working in a group).
3 ) Before the 'hunting'starts, a species is identified collectively with the help of a teacher/facilitator, to teach how the key and the device work.
4) From the starting whistle, the groups have 30-40 minutes to find the plants marked with numbered signs (orienteering) and to identify them. As soon as a group thinks to have identified a species, it runs to the teacher/facilitator: if the identification is correct, they can switch to another species, otherwise they have to go back and try to understand the error.
5) At the end, a whistle calls on all groups to the starting point, where the winner is proclaimed (the group that has correctly identified more species).
The creation of such a key is not simple: it requires a careful choice of species to include, of the characters to be used for the identification, and of the language used in the guide. All plants must be present in an area where one can keep an eye on the kids, they must have very different characteristics that do not require the observation of too 'difficult' characters, they must be easily accessible (to avoid damage to flowerbeds). The terminology should be as simple as possible and the text of each dichotomy should be as short as possible (especially for children in the early grades of the primary school, who have just learned to read). The distinctive features should be adequately illlustrated, to make children understand intuitively the meaning of texts.
Note: we are not related to any kbc show or millionaire game
"Make Origami" app explains how to make well-known origami figures with clear and simple instructions with easy to understand images.
keywords:Make origami,How to Make Origami,origami,paper folding,paper,art,learn origami,origami instructions,traditional origami,origami creations,origami fish,flapping butterfly,box,crane,balloon,turtle,rabbit,Schemes of Origami,Origami Craft Paper Art,origami diagram
Are we able to recognize all of them?
Logo Quiz is a fantastic game to guess at logos of popular companies.
This multi level game can test your skills in guessing the logos.
This app is made of logos of fortune 1000 companies and is free to download.
-> Look at logo and the logos of different brands.
-> Guess the company logo and score points.
-> Compare and share your score with friends in facebook and twitter.
-> Download for free.
-> 3 levels - Easy, Medium and Hard
Please share your feedback so that we can improve the app and increase your knowledge. If you like the app, give it a a good rating and share on google plus with your friends.
Keywords: Puzzle, logo quiz, guess logo game, logos quiz, quiz, logo, game, trivia, guess, ultimate logo quiz
Full Novena prayer of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Full text of the Roman Catholic Mass
Full Audio of the novena of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Mass Timings of Novena for the following churches - St.Michaels Church,Mahim, St. Alphonsus Church (Singapore)
There are no ads in this app.
Future features in the app:
Philippines Language perpetual novena in audio format
chinese language perpetual novena in audio format
Spanishlanguage perpetual novena in audio format
Rosary for all days
Basic Christian prayers like Our father,Hail Mary,Stations of the cross etc
Listen to Hymns like Mother dear Mother fairest,Mary from thy sacred image etc
I am open to ideas to improve this app and request you to mail me on email@example.com
If you downloaded this app & liked it,please post a good rating and share it on google + with your friends !!!
keywords: christian, prayers, mary, queen, god, devotional,jesus,catholic church,jesus christ,mother mary,hail holy queen,rosary,stations of the cross,easter,lent,Bible,christmas,sins,church,peace
Some of the sample recipes are -
1. Pot Stickers Traditional
2. Pork Dumplings
3. Authentic Chinese Egg Rolls
4. Beefy Chinese Dumplings
5. Egg Rolls I
6. Chicken Wings
7. Egg Rolls 2
8. Egg Foo Yung with Mushroom Sauce
9. Cantonese Style Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
10. Tea Leaf Eggs
11. Lee's Incredible Momos
12. Crab Rangoon II
1. Egg Tarts
2. Coconut Buns
3. Coconut Tapioca in Papaya
4. Hong Kong Style Chinese Egg Tarts
5. Creamy Green Tea Jelly
6. Creamy Lychee Jelly
7. Sugared Tomatoes
8. Steamed Apple Pears
9. Steamed Cake
10. Banana Spring Rolls
1. Chicken Chow Mein
2. Cold Noodles
3. Longevity Noodles With Chicken and Mushrooms
4. Fried Noodles
5. Szechuan Pork with Cellophane Noodles
6. Chicken and Snow Pea Noodle Bowl
7. Long Noodles
8. Cellophane Noodles With Pork & Tomato
9. Mock Duck With Noodles
10. Sesame Noodles With Napa Cabbage
1. Cantonese Fried Rice
2. Chinese Fried Rice
3. Easy Rice Congee
4. Vegetable Shrimp Fried Rice
5. Barbecued Pork Fried Rice
6. Chicken Fried Rice II
7. Huang He Fried Rice
8. Shrimp and mushroom Fried Rice
9. Steamed Rice With Coconut and Lemon
10. Authentic Chinese Fried Rice
1. Wonton Soup
2. Spicy Hot And Sour Soup
3. Egg Drop Soup I
4. Corn Soup
5. Lion's Head Soup
6. Shrimp and Tofu Soup
7. Long Soup
8. Sizzling Rice Soup
9. One-Egg Egg Drop Soup
10. Winter Melon Meatball Soup
11. Egg Drop Soup II
12. Egg Soup
13. Chicken Noodle Soup
14. Creamy Corn Soup
1. Char Siu Paneer Crusted with Peepli Peppers
2. Stir Fried Asian Greens
3. Chicken Schezwan Style
4. Lemon Glazed Vegetables
5. Vegetables Salt and Pepper
6. Stir Fried Chilli Chicken
Everything you need is right here in this Chinese recipe book.
This recipe book is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to download it now.
We are planning to update it with more sections and would appreciate your feedback on this free app on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Basic Properties and Facts
• Factoring and Solving Formulas
• Factoring and solving Methods (completing the squares methods etc...)
• Functions and Graphs
• Common Algebraic Errors
• Points and Lines
• Coordinate Geometry
• Measurement Formulas
• Facts and Properties
• Formulas and Identities
• Unit Circle
• Inverse Trigonometric Functions
• Law of Sines, Cosines and Tangents
Keywords: formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths,equation, reference, science, equations, math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Mathsbrain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee,MAT, JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC
Play and increase your knowledge in this subject.
The chapters included are as follows
#1: Force and Motion
• Equation of motion
• Newton's laws of motion
• Newton's law of universal gravitation
• Circular motion
# 2: Electricity
• Ohm’s law
• ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
# 3: Light
# 4: Electromagnetic spectrum
# 5: Reflection and refraction
# 6: Diffraction
# 7: Standard Units and Constants
• SI Units
• Standard prefixes
• Fundamental Physical Constants
Ideal for exams like SAT, PSAT,GRE,JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee & MAT
Our intention is to improve the knowledge of physics among the students and help them achieve good marks in their respective exams.
The stations mentioned in the app are as follows:
• Airport Terminal 3
• Airport Terminal 1
• Deira City Centre
• Al Rigga
• Union Square
• Khalid Bin Al Waleed
• Al Karama
• Al Jafiliya
• World Trade Centre
• Emirates Towers
• Financial Centre
• Burj Khalifa
• Business Bay
• Al Quoz
• First Gulf Bank
• Mall of the Emirates
• Sharaf DG
• Dubai Internet City
• Dubai Marina
• Jumeirah Lake Towers
• Nakheel Harbour and Towers
• Ibn Battuta
• Jebel Ali Industrial
• Jebel Ali
• Al Qusais 2 Station (T3)
• Al Qusais 1 Station (T2)
• Airport Free Zone Station (T2)
• Al Nahda Station (T2)
• Stadium Station (T2)
• Al Quiadah Station (T2)
• Abu Hail Station (T2)
• Abu Baker Al Siddique Station (T2)
• Salahuddin Station (U)
• Union Square Station (UT, connecting to Red Line)
• Baniyas Square Station (U)
• Palm Deira Station (U)
• Al Ras Station (U)
• Al Ghubaiba Station (U)
• Saeediya Station (U)
• Khalid Bin Waleed Station (UT, connecting to Red Line)
• Oud Metha Station (T2)
• Health Care City Station (T2)
• Jeddaf 1 Station (T2)
• Jeddaf 2 Station (T2)
dubaimetro app, Dubai Metro, dubai metro app, Dubai metromobile app, dubai metro navigator, metro apps for android , dubai metro android mobile app, mobile apps,android mobile apps for Dubai metro, dubai metro navigator app, dubaimetro mobile, Dubaimetro
- Updated map with all the lines and stations.
- High quality map.
- Works offline.
- Free app.
Keywords:Singapore Offline MRT map,Singapore metro map,Singapore MRT Map,Singapore MRT & LRT Map,Offline Singapore MRT and LRT map,free singapore MRT,Explore Singapore MRT map,latest Singapore MRT,Singapore MRT Route,Singapore MRT system,Singapore MRT Route Lite,SG MRT,Singapore MRT Info,SMRT
- Create Notes, To do lists, shopping lists etc.
When you open the app you can see the list of notes you have created. All the notes are followed by the time of the note created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the top of the screen or choose "New Note" from the menu. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
- Edit/ Save
You can write the notes. Notes will be automatically saved. If you want to change the background of your notes click on the button on the top and choose your favourite color.
If you want to set reminder for important things you can set the reminder for a specific time and date.
- Share Notes
The share option allows you to share your notes via SMS, email, watsapp...
- Search notes
The search button will help you to search a specific note in your notes list. The first word of the note will act as the keyword for the search.
- Delete Note
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it from the main notes screen. Tap the delete option from the menu and check the notes you want to delete and press ok.
Keywords:stickynotes, sticky notes, notepad, notes, free, fast notepad, easy,memo,color, classic, write, super notes
* LIVE CURRENCY RATES & conversion capability
- Every world currency & conversion capability
- Live rates are refreshed every minute
- Our rates are trusted by millions of people
Following are the currency updated in this app
AED - UAE DIRHAM
AFA - AFGHANISTAN AFGHANI
ALL - ALBANIAN LEK
ANG - NETH ANTILLES GUILDER
ARS - ARGENTINE PESO
AUD - AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR
AWG - ARUBA FLORIN
BBD - BARBADOS DOLLAR
BDT - BANGLADESH TAKA
BHD - BAHRAINI DINAR
BIF - BURUNDI FRANC
BMD - BERMUDA DOLLAR
BND - BRUNEI DOLLAR
BOB - BOLIVIAN BOLIVIANO
BRL - BRAZILIAN REAL
BSD - BAHAMIAN DOLLAR
BTN - BHUTAN NGULTRUM
BWP - BOTSWANA PULA
BZD - BELIZE DOLLAR
CAD - CANADIAN DOLLAR
CHF - SWISS FRANC
CLP - CHILEAN PESO
CNY - CHINESE YUAN
COP - COLOMBIAN PESO
CRC - COSTA RICA COLON
CUP - CUBAN PESO
CVE - CAPE VERDE ESCUDO
CYP - CYPRUS POUND
CZK - CZECH KORUNA
DJF - DIJIBOUTI FRANC
DKK - DANISH KRONE
DOP - DOMINICAN PESO
DZD - ALGERIAN DINAR
EEK - ESTONIAN KROON
EGP - EGYPTIAN POUND
ETB - ETHIOPIAN BIRR
EUR - EURO
FKP - FALKLAND ISLANDS POUND
GBP - BRITISH POUND
GHC - GHANIAN CEDI
GIP - GIBRALTAR POUND
GMD - GAMBIAN DALASI
GNF - GUINEA FRANC
GTQ - GUATEMALA QUETZAL
GYD - GUYANA DOLLAR
HKD - HONG KONG DOLLAR
HNL - HONDURAS LEMPIRA
HRK - CROATIAN KUNA
HTG - HAITI GOURDE
HUF - HUNGARIAN FORINT
IDR - INDONESIAN RUPIAH
ILS - ISRAELI SHEKEL
INR - INDIAN RUPEE
IQD - IRAQI DINAR
ISK - ICELAND KRONA
JMD - JAMAICAN DOLLAR
JOD - JORDANIAN DINAR
JPY - JAPANESE YEN
KES - KENYAN SHILLING
KHR - CAMBODIA RIEL
KMF - COMOROS FRANC
KPW - NORTH KOREAN WON
KRW - KOREAN WON
KWD - KUWAITI DINAR
KYD - CAYMAN ISLANDS DOLLAR
KZT - KAZAKHSTAN TENGE
LAK - LAO KIP
LBP - LEBANESE POUND
LKR - SRI LANKA RUPEE
LRD - LIBERIAN DOLLAR
LSL - LESOTHO LOTI
LTL - LITHUANIAN LITA
LVL - LATVIAN LAT
LYD - LIBYAN DINAR
MAD - MOROCCAN DIRHAM
MDL - MOLDOVAN LEU
MGF - MALAGASY FRANC
MKD - MACEDONIAN DENAR
MMK - MYANMAR KYAT
MNT - MONGOLIAN TUGRIK
MOP - MACAU PATACA
MRO - MAURITANIA OUGULYA
MTL - MALTESE LIRA
MUR - MAURITIUS RUPEE
MVR - MALDIVES RUFIYAA
MWK - MALAWI KWACHA
MXN - MEXICAN PESO
MYR - MALAYSIAN RINGGIT
MZM - MOZAMBIQUE METICAL
NAD - NAMIBIAN DOLLAR
NGN - NIGERIAN NAIRA
NIO - NICARAGUA CORDOBA
NOK - NORWEGIAN KRONE
NPR - NEPALESE RUPEE
NZD - NEW ZEALAND DOLLAR
OMR - OMANI RIAL
PAB - PANAMA BALBOA
PEN - PERUVIAN NUEVO SOL
PGK - PAPUA NEW GUINEA KINA
PHP - PHILIPPINE PESO
PKR - PAKISTANI RUPEE
PLN - POLISH ZLOTY
PYG - PARAGUAYAN GUARANI
QAR - QATAR RIAL
ROL - ROMANIAN LEU
RUB - RUSSIAN ROUBLE
SAR - SAUDI ARABIAN RIYAL
SBD - SOLOMON ISLANDS DOLLAR
SCR - SEYCHELLES RUPEE
SDD - SUDANESE DINAR
SEK - SWEDISH KRONA
SGD - SINGAPORE DOLLAR
SHP - ST HELENA POUND
SIT - SLOVENIAN TOLAR
SKK - SLOVAK KORUNA
SLL - SIERRA LEONE LEONE
SOS - SOMALI SHILLING
SRG - SURINAM GUILDER
STD - SAO TOME DOBRA
SVC - EL SALVADOR COLON
SYP - SYRIAN POUND
SZL - SWAZILAND LILAGENI
THB - THAI BAHT
TND - TUNISIAN DINAR
TOP - TONGA PA\'ANGA
TRL - TURKISH LIRA
TRY - TURKEY LIRA
TTD - TRINIDAD TOBAGO DOLLAR
TWD - TAIWAN DOLLAR
TZS - TANZANIAN SHILLING
UAH - UKRAINE HRYVNIA
UGX - UGANDAN SHILLING
USD - U.S. DOLLAR
UYU - URUGUAYAN NEW PESO
VEB - VENEZUELAN BOLIVAR
VND - VIETNAM DONG
VUV - VANUATU VATU
WST - SAMOA TALA
XAF - CFA FRANC (BEAC)
XAG - SILVER OUNCES
XAU - GOLD OUNCES
XCD - EAST CARIBBEAN DOLLAR
XOF - CFA FRANC (BCEAO)
XPD - PALLADIUM OUNCES
XPF - PACIFIC FRANC
XPT - PLATINUM OUNCES
YER - YEMEN RIYAL
YUM - YUGOSLAV DINAR
ZAR - SOUTH AFRICAN RAND
ZMK - ZAMBIAN KWACHA
ZWD - ZIMBABWE DOLLAR
Keywords: Currency Converter,Currency Calculator,XE currency app,exchange rates, currency convertor pro,currency convertor,stock alert,currency alert,currency online app,world currency converter,currency exchange rate calculator,currency alert
Please feel free to email us on your feedback and we will improvise it with a better version . We need your support and request you to share with your friends who are preparing for competitive exams.Please note this is a free app and we need your support and encouragement.
Different states have the public service exams and they are as follows -
Andhra Pradesh : APSPSC
Arunachal Pradesh : APPSC
Assam : APSC
Bihar : BPSC
Goa : GOAPSC
Gujarat : GPSC
Himachal Pradesh : HPPSC
Jammu & Kashmir : JKPSC
Jharkand : JHARKHAND PSC
Karnataka : K PSC
Madhya Pradesh : MPSC
Maharashtra : MPSC
Orissa : OPSC
Punjab : PPSC
Rajasthan : RPSC
Tripura : TPSC
Uttaranchal : TNPSC
Uttar Pradesh : UPPSC
Uttarakhand : UKPSC
West Bengal : PSCWB
This app is designed for all the above exams.
This app will be ideal for specialized exams in PSC like -
VOCATIONAL HIGHER SECONDARY TEACHER
SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT EXAM
ASSISTANT GRADE EXAM
This exam guide can also be used for UPSC,IAS,KBC type of competitive exams
Tags:UPSC,KPSC,CSAT , GS , Civil Services, CBSE, MBA, Banking, SSC, IAS, UGC,Bank Clerk, PO, SO, IBPS, Police Recruitment
Following are the popular recipes in the app
1. Risotto Balls with Pumpkin
2. Whole Wheat Pasta in Mushroom Sauce
3. Ravioli with Coconut Milk and Lemongrass Sauce
4. Trofie Pasta
5. Cheesy Baked Pasta
7. Green Chilly and Raw Mango Risotto
8. Spaghetti in Pesto Sauce
9. Risotto with Pumpkin and Red Wine
10. Eggplant Parmigiana
1. Chicken Pasta Salad
2. Chicken Lasagne
3. Pasta Carbonara
4. Chicken Italiano
5. Chicken Penne Arabbiata
6. Spaghetti Bolognese 2
7. Spaghetti Meatballs
8. Barley Risotto with Marinated Chicken
9. Meat Pizza
Please note that we are not related to GialloZafferano apps