• Check your account balances
• View your account transaction history
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts (including to other Neighbors members like your children or spouse)
• Pay bills right from your phone
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Locate an ATM with maps and directions
• Contact Neighbors Credit Union quickly
• And much more!
User names, passwords and security prompts are the same as those used in PCRITA, which must be set-up prior to accessing the app. Not a PCRITA user? Enroll today at NeighborsCU.org, call 314-892-5400 or visit any Neighbors branch.
Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to help prevent unauthorized access.
*Membership eligibility required. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Must be enrolled in PCRITA to activate.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.NeighborsCU.org/home/privacy
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.myncu.com/home/privacy
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
Add /edit / delete transactions, manage budgets, schedule recurring transactions, set reminders, view reports and more all from your phone!
By integrating with ClearCheckbook.com, your data is automatically synced between multiple devices (phones, tablets and computers) so you'll always know what your account balances and budgets are. This syncing is also a great way for families or spouses to keep track of shared accounts. Avoid the hassle of overdrawing your accounts by always knowing where you stand financially.
BNI SMS Banking Menu is an SMS-jacket* application for Smartphone Platform. BNI SMS Banking Menu allows you to conduct every transaction simply by choosing the transaction menu such as cellular phone reload, bill payment, credit card payment, transfer to another BNI account or interbank fund transfer.
To use the application, you have to be a registered-user. You can simply do the registration process through BNI ATM or any BNI Branches.
As a non-financial registered user, you can only conduct non-financial transactions such as:
1. Balance inquiry
2. Last historical transaction inquiry
3. Billing inquiry, such as: Credit Card, telephone and electrical billing, etc
4. You can also change your BNI SMS Banking PIN
To be the financial registered user, you have to come to every BNI branches to do the activation process. As a financial registered user, you can conduct all non-financial transactions and also these following financial transactions:
1. Fund transfer to another BNI accounts and also interbank fund transfer
2. Reload prepaid Telco products
3. BNI and Non-BNI Credit Card payments
4. Telkom and PLN billing payments
5. Zakat, Infaq, and Qurban
6. Airplane ticket payments
For further information, please contact BNI Call at 500046 or (021)500046 using your cell phone.
*SMS charges are depend on your cellular provider
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make bill payments* and change/cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your South State accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South State Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2014 South State Bank. Member FDIC
More information: foundersfcu.com
Office and ATM locations: foundersfcu.com/locations
Not a Founders member? Visit Relax_JoinFounders.com to determine if you qualify for a membership.
About this app:
Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE, and FREE access to your accounts from your Android phone or tablet, anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Deposit checks and Mobile Deposit*.
• Pay people via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills.
• Locate offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
* Only members in good standing, with a Checking Account, that meet certain eligibility requirements qualify for this service. Business, club, trust, custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible. Refer to foundersfcu.com for more details.
To use Founders Mobile App, follow these steps:
1. Enroll in Founders Online.
2. Download this app.
3. Login to the app using your Founders Online username and password.
4. Begin banking through your Android phone or tablet.
Founders Mobile App safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practices security features, including:
• Secure login with user ID and password.
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments.
• Advanced encryption technology.
• Partial or "masked" account numbers.
• Automatic session timeout.
Have questions or need help? Contact Founders by phone at 1-800-845-1614, or visit foundersfcu.com.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
* View balances and transaction history
* Transfer money between your Columbia Bank accounts
* Search for nearby branches and ATMs
Securing Your Information
* Personal Mobile Banking employs a variety of security features to protect your information. Visit columbiabank.com to view our Personal Online Terms and Conditions to learn more about the ways we protect your information.
* Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
• Monitor account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills**
• Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Our mobile banking safeguards your accounts using the same advanced encryption and verification technology as ANB’s Online Banking, protecting your personal information.
To get started simply log into your ANB Online Banking and enroll in Mobile Banking.
*Must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking
***ANB Mobile Banking is free to download, although messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
SAFE Federal Credit Union
Sumter, South Carolina
Now SAFE members can easily access their money anytime, anywhere from a mobile device. It is fast, secure, and free.
SAFENET Mobile Banking Features:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
You must register for this service before you can use it. You can register online in SAFENET home banking under the Access Accounts tab or contact our Member Service Center at 803-469-8600 x7. Once you are registered, we will send you a text message with the link you need to activate this application.
You can obtain more information about this mobile service by visiting our home page at http://www.safefed.org. You can also contact our Member Service Center by phone at 803-469-8600 x7 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have questions about this service.
SAFE does not charge fees to download or use SAFENET Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by NCUA.
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
• Text Messaging available for:
o BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
o HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
**Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At Austin Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to Austin Bank Online Banking. For more information about Austin Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.austinbank.com .
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in Austin Bank Online Banking at www.austinbank.com . If you are already enrolled proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install Austin Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your smartphone (either iPhone or Android).
STEP THREE: Sign in to Austin Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• add additional phones
• change your phone number
• select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• set a different time zone
Compatible with: Android
Austin Bank History - Chartered in 1900, Austin Bank continues to stand tall as a strong, stable financial institution growing into one of the largest family owned banks in Texas. A community bank headquartered in East Texas, Austin Bank is locally owned and operated by the Austin Family who celebrates over 100 years of service in the Texas banking industry. Offering a full range of sophisticated financial products and services, the Bank is focused on building strong customer relationships while delivering the latest technology and convenience. For more information contact us at 800-644-9275 or visit our website at www.austinbank.com.
Austin Bank, Member FDIC
©2012 Austin Bank, Texas N.A. All rights reserved.
Austin Bank and its Subsidiaries are licensed
by Secure Axcess, LLC under U.S. Patent No. 7,631,191.
With Pinnacle Bank, you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances*
• View recent transactions*
• Transfer money between your accounts** • Pay bills**
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Getting started is simple. Just download the app and have your existing online user name and password ready.
Pinnacle Bank replaces our previous app, TouchBanking.
*You must be enrolled in online banking.
**You must have transfers and bill pay set up previously in online banking.
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
© 2012 Pinnacle Bank
Keywords: pinnacle bank Nebraska, pinnbank Nebraska, pinn bank Nebraska, pinnbank ne, pinn bank ne, pinbank ne, bancorp
Access your account information from home, the office, or anywhere you have your mobile phone. Mobile Banking Services include:
• Balance Inquiries
• Transaction History
• Funds Transfers
• Bill Pay
• Find our ATM/Branch Location
Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available to all Pioneer Bank personal banking customers who are enrolled in Internet Banking. If you are not a customer please contact us at email@example.com, or call your local Pioneer Bank office.
* Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available only with a Pioneer Bank account. Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is free, however your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your plan for details. Carrier plan may limit access outside the US. Pioneer Bank cannot be held responsible for the availability or speed of your mobile phone service provider’s network. Mobile network or WIFI connection required.
Download the app and use the same user name and password for online banking to sign on.
What you can do:*
• Check the balances in your checking, savings, money market or CD accounts.
• Get the most recent transactions for these accounts, with a detailed transaction list including the date and the amount of transaction.
• Make transfers between eligible Bank Midwest accounts.***
• Pay your bills anytime/anywhere***
• Use a Zip Code or GPS location to find the nearest banking center or ATM.
• Your security is important; Bankmw Mobile is safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Security Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
• We never transmit your account number and no private data is ever stored on your phone.
*There are no fees to use Bankmw Mobile, but mobile carriers’ message and data rates may apply, contact your data provider for more information on message and data rates.
**Must be currently enrolled in Online Banking to use Bankmw Mobile.
***Transfer and Bill Pay must be set up in Online Banking prior to using through the app.
To see Bank Midwest’s Privacy Notice procedures, visit www.bankmw.com.
Bank Midwest is a division of NBH Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.
· Check your account balances
· View recent transactions
· Transfer money between your accounts
· Pay your bills
· Find ATMS and Centra locations
Is Centra Mobile secure? Yes
· All transactions are encrypted
· Every interaction requires authentication
· No personal or financial information is stored on your phone
Keywords: Centra, Centra CU, Centra Credit Union, Banking, Checking, Finance, Bill Payment