Perfect for those learning to draw or professionals looking at an alternative tool for redrawing, an essential app for any artist or the creative at heart.
- Picture can be moved to anywhere on your screen
- Picture's size can controlled using two fingers
- Camera auto focuses when tapping on the screen
- Support both front camera and back camera. Front camera works with a mirror
- Support landscape and portrait orientation
- If you think that the screen of your phone or tablet is too small, you can trace the picture on a TV screen with the help of an HDMI adapter.
What's the difference between paid and free version?
In paid version
- Ad is removed
- Filter can be used directly
This is a paid version of Augmented Drawing Free. Please try the free version first and make sure it runs smoothly on your phone/tablet before purchasing this App.
Free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lyen.tracingpaper.free
Just align the feature of interest with the reticle, then press the lock to keep the reading still.
Clicking on the camera icon you can switch between cameras or disable the camera.
Beware of perspective when measuring horizontal lines, try to be in the perpendicular of the segment you want to measure.
It also works as a traditional inclinometer.
- Zoomable view
- Contrast selection for light and dark ambiences
- Displays the angle to the vertical and in the x-y plane
Hope you enjoy it!
Uses internet permission to show adMob ads.
Scan print materials enhanced with Layar to view rich digital experiences right on top! Then be amazed as extra digital content appears, allowing you to interact with your world in a whole new way!
• See magazines come alive with videos right on the page!
• Easily buy items with direct mobile shopping links.
• Connect with links to web content and share items on social media.
• Browse and view thousands of Geo Layers to find stuff nearby, like ATMs, restaurants, historical locations and more!
Don’t know what to scan? Look for the Layar logo on magazines, newspapers and other materials, or try scanning a QR code!
You can also scan the posters for the world’s most popular releases and coming attractions to watch the trailer, get more info, see what the critics say and more!
And now in the completely redesigned Layar 8.0...
• Layar is easier to use than ever with a whole new user-friendly interface.
• Check the “Recent Content” section to see your history and view content again later or show it to others.
Besides all the ideas and products that you will find by browsing the pages in the catalog and publications, you will be able to access even more content with your Smartphone or tablet. By scanning selected pages in the printed IKEA catalog or accessing the pages in the digital catalog, you can view films and 360° room sets, and get to know the stories behind the products. You can also place selected furniture from the catalogue in your own room with the help of 3D and Augmented Reality!
To access the extra content, just look for the plus (+) symbol on the catalog pages and start scanning. All extra content is accessible in the digital IKEA catalog, as well.
The IKEA catalog was first introduced in 1951 and the first digital version was launched in 2011.
AR-Code is a free application that captures digital content from any print or physical media and shows it to you directly on the screen of your device. Videos, images, slideshows, information, maps, animations, sounds, 3D models, configurators…
AR-Code gives you the chance to interact with real objects anytime and anywhere you want. You can use AR-Code both in real time, near the physical source, or on-demand by accessing the AR-Code Store, the library of content to download anytime you like.
AR-Code offers several free services, such us:
-MOVIESCANNER. Using AR-Code, point at the poster of the movie you are interested and in a few taps, the plot and the trailer will appear as an augmented reality content directly on your device screen. The service is available in multiple languages depending on the movies.
-DAILY HOROSCOPE. The horoscope in Augmented Reality that you can read every day pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
-DAILY QUOTES. Start every day with a famous quote that appears in Augmented Reality pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
… and other branded services to learn more about your favorite products.
Watch out for the AR-Code stamp on magazines, newspapers, product packaging or consult the AR-Code Store and find out what media can be activated.
−Use your device to capture the reference image or object, download the digital content and interact.
−Identify the active points of the image and have fun discovering the dynamic content that makes it come to life.
−Go to the AR-Code Store and select the contents you prefer, print them and repeat this fantastic experience also offline.
− Send and share with your friends, relatives and colleagues.
Please consider purchasing this add-on if you wish to support the free Marine Compass app.
Please note this app will not appear in the list of apps and cannot be launched: this plugin will provide additional features for Marine Compass. It can be selected through the settings screen of Marine Compass, under the 'Augmented reality' option.
Top 50 Grossing Productivity App (US)
Top 10 reasons Augmented for Android Wear http://bit.ly/1xDTRdX
Android Wear info http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
Note Edge Info http://bit.ly/1DII15a
Please send email rather than leave low rating. Will resolve or refund.
If you have issues with Sony 1 email me - you need version 5.6.1.
Info on email alerts @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
All Watches/Note Edge
- Augmented`s legendary+customizable notifications with full tuning (including K9 email preview) - Why notifications are better @ http://bit.ly/WLN4wY
- Intelligent Quiet Time (Weekday+Weekend)
- High Priority Senders
- Stealth mode
- Support for rooted phones for extra info for whatsapp, EnhancedEmail,SecureEAS,GMail+Exchange (Sender, subject and preview) @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
- Intent API to Taskers/3rd party apps
- Location based weather (with hyper-location alerts)
- Low phone battery alerts
- Support for Withings, Fitbit, and Klout data
- Phone battery and signal strength info
- Network alerts
- Highly configurable
- Backup/restore settings
Android 4.3+, please use Notification Access to enable notifications for Augmented SmartWatch in system settings. Disable accessibility+disable "Force Use Accessibility" in Augmented Settings.
- Full custom notification alert option with animations
- Custom vibrations including Smart Haptics http://bit.ly/1szXcrm
- Auto reduces vibration intensity for alerts during meetings
- Custom background image
- Optimized for LG & Moto360
- Details @ http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
- Ability to see music/any alert (right-side up) when display is off
- Music app override - widget mode (plus music control is possible by doube-tapping middle button on Pebble to toggle modes) - must set Augmented to Preferred Music App in the Pebble App (intelligent mode to auto select last music app played)
- Supports Canvas Watchface
- Can invoke up to 6 Tasker tasks-can re-program each button from Tasker via Intent API to Augmented
- Custom behaviour for Alarm Clock (HTC, Galaxy and Nexus)
- Can see prior alerts
- Alerts are slowed down so you don`t miss any when a bunch arrive at same time
- Alerts are automatically split into multiple parts when on Pebble
- Advanced auto re-connect + / of missed alerts
- Can respond to SMS+Incoming messages with stored replies
Toq - http://bit.ly/1kGIp9X
- Time 4 each screen/vibration can be configured
- Optimized for Sony 2 including low power watcfaces
http://bit.ly/MiTocY Watchface details
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Android 4.0+ disable options for email under optimized notification settings + enable under all other notifications and turn on Alt Info check box
Older than Android 4.0, for GMail and Exchange try root options else if you are not able to root, then enable optimized notifications (for reduced information).
Notifications for all other applications supported, but some applications are optimized::
What's App, SMS, Skype, Google Talk/Google Voice,Google Play Music
Enable Augmented (notification access)
video @ http://bit.ly/QWJAXE
Sony1 - After 1st install:
1) Enable widget mode
2) System settings->accessibility+enable for this app
3) If you want to be notified on K9 alerts and have not yet installed K9, please install K9 BEFORE installing this app (otherwise crashes may occur). Uninstall this app, install K9, then re-install this app.
Red dot top/left-no network, bottom/left-accessibility setting not enabled (for notifications to work, must be enabled)
Info @ http://bit.ly/RijckM + http://bit.ly/11tzPkS
Intent API/Tasker Tutorial for Pebble/Sony2 http://bit.ly/ZLR8fI
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
○ Intuitive Inclinometer + Compass
○ AR (Augmented Reality)
○ AR Compass Tilted Automatically Switch
○ Horizon Guidelines
General features and displaying the azimuth compass Incorporates level-based features.
If you put the right angle on the camera phone video Superimposed on a transparent look at the compass,
you can see the azimuth direction.
Horizontally to release the phone Changes to the general compass.
In order to display the correct azimuth of the magnetic field Must be measured in the absence of interference.
If the error is large, correction is in.
To calibrate the compass horizontally while maintaining the phone to eight characters,
how many times have you move the shape.
* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to email@example.com with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
This app augments the location pins on the Camera view to give you the Augmented reality view! This app looks like it is right out of a science fiction movie!
1. Download the App.
2. Search for your location.
3. Download the map.
4. Start looking around!
You can create your own indoor maps and share it with the world!
With "Visuar Augmented Reality" you can upload your own models and show in 5 minutes.
Visuar is a generic visor that you can use for whatever you want, publicity, medicine, education, tourism, architecture, marketing, etc.
Besides, with Visuar you can make advertising and marketing campaigns at very low cost.
With the augmented reality leader App have:
- Your own channel with your corporate image.
- You can move, rotate and escalate in all perspectives.
- Add video, sounds, animations and video textures to your models.
- Change the textures in real time.
- Add personal targets in real time.
- Take photos and send by social networks and email.
- You can center the view int the model and saw the interior.
… and it´s only the beginning.
You can have your own channel now in http://channels.visuar.es, for FREE.
Would you like to try it right now?
1-Download the app for free.
2-Print the marker that you will find at http://www.visuartech.com/target.pdf
3-Select the project you wish to view in Augmented Reality and download it.
4-That is it! Enjoy!.
Visuar is been developed by Visuar, leading company in the development of augmented reality applications to all needs for any productive sector.
Visuar brings you a huge and attractive potencial so far never seen.
Architecture, engineering, tourism, food, fashion, manufacturing, advertising, naval automotion, entertainment, marketing, medicine, education, and more...
Visuartech will advice you the best way to integrate your projects to Augmented Reality in a suitable and useful way for your business.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
It's easy to use: select one or a set of satellites from the list and direct your smartphone camera to see them in augmented reality. Satellite Pointer also displays valuable informations: current position, sea level, Azimuth and Elevation. Furthermore, this app offers great user experience alongside with beautiful design inspired from Google’s MATERIAL DESIGN.
This amazing satellite finder tool helps facilitating dish set up.
For example, if you are equipped with a Dreambox (ENIGMA II or higher), you can simply connect it to Satellite Pointer by filling in your IP address and your password. Then, you will just have to direct your dish toward the satellite (you will observe it in augmented reality) until you reach a good signal (which will be displayed on the app).
Satellite Pointer gives you access to a database containing the channels’ list and their frequency for each satellite.
Soon this app will contain a large library of 3D models from different industries among them Real Estate and Industry to show and inform interested people their future home and architecture.
If you have an interest in adding your work to this app you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our new content with floor plans in AR for our new client TB-Gruppen.
You can download the markers from the following link:
If you are interested in having your content published in this app contact us at: email@example.com
Augmented SmartWatch Notify is a LiveWare extension for the Sony SmartWatch. It automatically shows real-time notification details on the watch without requiring any manual intervention.
*** Note this app is for advanced users only as it requires Android Intents to drive it (such as from Tasker/3rd party
apps). *** Do not download if you are not familiar with Tasker or can program a 3rd party app.
You will need Augmented SmartWatch Pro version instead which does not require Tasker
Prerequisites to using:
Sony SmartWatch LiveWare app running on Android
Tasker (or equivalent)
There are two screens for each notification:
The first screen is shown for 3 seconds (with an initial vibration to alert user to "glance" at their watch)
The second screen is also shown for 3 seconds after the first screen
After the second screen is shown then the watch display will be turned off.
Touching the screen within these 6 seconds will disable the automatic display turning of. Swiping up or the normal two finger tap will exit the app.
The duration of each screen and the vibration can be configured via settings.
Three lines showing the real time notification information and an associated icon
Weather - temperature & location
Weather Icon image on top right side based on current conditions
Battery remaining visual icon (top right side)
One Line showing the time of the next upcoming meeting plus the meeting title (or No More Meetings if none scheduled)
Weather - temperature and conditions
Weather Icon image on lower right side based on current conditions
The app can also be used in "widget" mode to see the last notification received via a manual tap.
This app is triggered by Intents:
It requires two parameters:
Sender has special reserved parameters which would trigger special images (the default is for email):
flighttrack - (for the android app flighttrack Pro)
googlevoice - for Google Voice Notifications
sms - for incoming text messages (put sms+number) - the "sms" at the start will be stripped out before being displayed
music - to automatically turn on the music player on the watch (useful if you have it integrated with a car-dock to bring up the music player)
weather - to automatically show the weather app (perhaps have this triggered via tasker every hour)
update weather - to be used to get weather information for current location automatically - suggest you use trigger to issue this intent every x hours (or whatever update cycle you need)
Note the battery status on the phone connected to the Sony SmartWatch is also shown with notifications
Augmented SmartWatch Pro is the paid upgrade for this app that offers many additional features and will be updated (including support for MotoACTV/MetaWatch & Pebble). See http://bit.ly/S3JYCx for more.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
See augmentedtraffic.wordpress.com for the latest information
Upgrade to Augmented SmartWatch Pro for the following:
2.4 or higher features http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyVl3Blin9c
Ability to display notifications from any app (+ does not require Tasker)
Additional options on how the watch display notifications
Ability to display additional notification that are not available to Tasker via the normal %NTITLE - these are essentially the notifications listed as supported for the MetaWatch (as the Community Edition has the same restrictions). These include Exchange, Google Now, Pandora, Skype Chat, What's App, Google Play Music, Executive Assistant/Touchdown and more
Ability to configure weather metric/imperial
Integration with Fitbit/Withings
Show planets positions
also show towns around your GPS position without internet connection.
Please leave comments for improvements.
This compass uses the magnetometer, gyroscope(if available) and the accelerometer. it’s a full featured IMU (9DOF), with highly efficient stabilization algorithm.
Tested on “Nexus S”,”Galaxy S2″ and “HTC Sensation 4G”.
Slide the screen to zoom.
- Don’t forget to calibrate(*) your compass, if you see the magnet.
To acheive this, you must rotate your phone (at least 180A° in all directions)
if the magnet continues,
- Stand back from iron objects.
- Remove your magnetic case.
if the magnet persist:
- Unplug or replug the device (the cable also emit magnetism)
- Restart (!) Device. (curious Android feature)
(*) : there is no bad magnetometers (magnetic north sensor), only bad calibrations. And sometimes ill-algorithms “separation”. The problem with these sensors is that the phone itself sends a strong magnetism. Sometimes even the act of playing a sound, recharge or activate the camera disrupts this sensor.
To separate the constant magnetic device to that of the earth, we must make him make important rotations in all directions.
4d compass contains an algorithm for error detection. It indicates a problem by drawing a big red magnet.
4d compass also contains its own separation algorithm, applied on top of that made by Android.
- Dual direction surface mode with 360 degree bubble
- Horizontal and Vertical modes
- Hands free mode with audio
- Calibration to suit all devices.
Don't forget to calibrate your device to ensure accuracy - many devices will not be automatically correct. Once installed, select Menu, then choose the option to calibrate whichever plane you are using.
Thanks for trying Spirit Level Pro Free!
AirReg lets you quickly enter an aircraft registration number and view the details of that plane. Great for plane spotters when you haven’t got access to your laptop or PC.
Keeps a record of registrations you've looked up for later use.
View a photo of your selected plane via planepictures.net.
Keep a note of which planes you've actually seen.
Find the nearest subway station, wherever you are.
- Instantly view the distance and direction to your nearest 3 stations
- List all stations A-Z or by distance
- Show nearest stations to any point on the map
- Use Augmented Reality to find your way via the screen
- view saved journeys on Google maps
- view altitude graph
- export to Google Earth
- add markers for points of interest
Great for cycling, walking, running, hiking, driving and all forms of transport.
-Free UK car park finder and car locator
-Free GPS augmented reality ‘’find my car/where I parked‘’ function
-Free UK route planner and navigation to the car park
-Check available car park spaces and height restriction
-Find parking tariffs and car park opening hours
-Search UK car parks by city, street, post code or GPS location
-24/7 customer telephone support
-UK airport parking link to online booking service
Exclusive to Android handsets the world over, ZOO's first ever app combines the most addictive type of mobile gaming with some seriously hot females.
There are 15 levels to complete, getting harder and harder. The idea is to roll a ball around your screen clearing the 'frosted glass' in order to reveal the picture of the hottie. Fall into the cunningly placed holes on the screen and YOU LOSE! If you love labyrinth like games, your love ours.
Each level is themed, so to reveal the image of the girl in the shower, you have to roll a bar of soap around the screen – and so on. With each level you complete you can email it to friends.
The fastest times will make the global league table – your bus journeys will never, ever have been so much fun.
The ZOO models you'll see in the game are Samantha Buxton, Amanda Lee and Aimee Luis.
ZOO is the global men's brand selling more weekly magazines than anyone else, while producing world-class apps, websites and mobile sites. ZOO is the planet's funniest men's weekly, full of topical, irreverent pages - best for exclusives in girls, sport, news and entertainment. Visit Zootoday.com to find out more.
A great quick game for children and adults.
Hundreds of words, with a choice of topics:
- Capital Cities
- Human Body
- US States
- Random Mix
v1.2 better audio, no vibrate