- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
This app features
-Subway day and late-night maps of New York City and suburbs.
-Bus maps for Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island.
-Railroad and ferry connections.
-Maps are movable to the SD card
-Maps are downloaded the first time you check them and stored on your cache till you update or uninstall. So that you can browse them offline
-Real-time service status from the original MTA agency
-Subway and bus schedules for every single stop
-Trip planner, with point to point directions all over New York City
Bus maps need to be downloaded from the internet the first time you check them. Each of them occupies a few MBs, so they take a while to download. From then on, they'll be available for offline use.
Support for android versions prior to 2.3 has been discontinued.
Send me your suggestions and I'll try to add/fix them.
This MBTA tracker includes support for the Orange line, Red line, and Blue line on the MBTA subway system in Boston, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
When taking the Boston subway, this MBTA app will make your commute much better!
You can now time your commute to perfectly line up with the MBTA schedule so you never need to stand around waiting at the station! Show up exactly when the train does!
Taking the Boston T becomes much less stressful when you know you won't be waiting forever for the next train to arrive.
Note that real time info for the MBTA Green line is not supported by any MBTA app due to the age and technical limitations of the train tracks it uses. The Green line will not be supported in the near future.
Search and visit all of places in Korea with Daum Maps!
1) Search for restaurant, cafe, pharmacy and many other spots
2) Clickable texts and bus stop and subway station icons on maps
3) Search for car routes, public transportation routes, and pedestrian routes
4) Subway Map (with Roadview and bus stops infos at subway exits)
5) Real-time bus arrivals information
6) Real-time traffic information with CCTVs and accident/construction information
7) High Definition maps
8) Skyview - high resolution aerial map images
9) Roadview - 360 degrees panorama street images
1) Storeview - 360 degrees panorama images and floor plans of stores
2) Compass showing where you're heading
3) Search for stores offering discount coupons
4) Automatic Search Mode - showing search results continuously while map is being moved
5) Measure distance on map
6) My Favorite List synchronized with PC Daum Maps
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
This app and O'Mecha Online LLC does not affiliated or associate with Subway in any way.
** ATTENTION **
If the application crashes when opening map at first time after installing, try reinstalling it
** BETA **
Beta version 1.1.5 available from site: http://www.ametro.org/file-cabinet
- Station selection by touch (enabled by default)
- Fixed FC when open search line while only once station found
- Change KLIA Ekspres schedule
- Add KL Go free bus route
- Change new layout
- Add KLIA Ekspres schedule
- Fixed AVG problem and remove vserv ads.
- Bug Fix
- Change Train Station Map
- Add Near By Station feature
- Looking at Fares crash bug fix
- Fares bug fix
- Change to easy find Fares
- Add Fares
- Bug fix
- Bug fix for cannot open Map.
- Station Map
- Train Operation Hour.
- Location Pointer at Map
This application supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, and Japanese. It is highly recommended for visitors sight-seeing in Tokyo.
By simply touching the station names on the map, you can easily search for a route, or instead you can select your arrival and departure stations by using the landmark search functionality to search for the name of tourist spots such as Tokyo Tower or Senso-ji Temple or for the name of popular hotels. This application displays the main route, time required, and fares in a simple easy to understand format. Also because the application allows you to find the closest exit to landmarks near the station, you can stop worrying about navigating the huge number of subway exits, and simply relax and enjoy using the subway to sightsee around Tokyo.
Make sightseeing in Tokyo convenient and pleasant! Try it today!
1. Can also be used offline.
2. Supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, & Japanese.
3. Three ways to select your arrival and departure stations
・By touching the station name on the route map
・By selecting the station name based on nearby major tourist spots
・By entering the station name
4. Guides you to the best exit for nearby tourist spots. (Exit A1, B1 etc.)
・When using Find Nearest Station (GPS function), please be aware that the current location may vary from actuality in the event of your device having a poor signal when inside a building etc.
・Fares and transfer information supplied are relevant only to routes on the Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines. In the event of service disruptions, there may be occasions when the route displayed in the search results cannot be accessed.
・The search is based on the average ride time. Times may vary from the actual timetable so please keep this in mind when using the service.
・The fare displayed is the fare to ride the train if you purchase a ticket. If you are using an IC Card, please check the fare.
・Functionality issues sometimes may occur due to the memory limitations of your device. In this event, please check your device’s memory and try again.
・In the event of a fare revision on the Tokyo Subway (Tokyo Metro or Toei Subway), please be aware that relevant updates to the application may occur slightly before or after the official enforcement date.
AndroidOS 4 and above
*There may be functionality issues with certain devices.
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos),Italia (Padova, Venezia),Czech Republic (Prague),Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
No internet connection required!
Absolutely free. NO ADS!
Are you going to visit Munich?
Do you need a guide for it's local train system?
Navigate easily within Munich public transport system.
This application provides you with official and actual public transit map from MVV.
Application controls are intuitive and the map image is of a high quality.
The public transit system in this Bavarian city is fast and efficient, like much of Germany.
There is the U-Bahn, the Untergrund Bahn, or Underground Train; the S-Bahn, the Schnell Bahn, or Fast Train;
All public transit in Munich is operated under the Muncher Verkehrs und Tarifverbund GmbH. People often refer to this company and all public transit as the MVV, which is pronounced emm-vau-vau in German.
• any phone or tablet with an Android OS version from 2.1 (Eclair) to 4.0.3 (ICS)
Smooth navigation, speedy graphics, high definition map!
Navigate easily with such functions like pinch-to-zoom and double-tap.
Are you going to visit Paris?
Do you need a guide for it's local train system?
Navigate easily within Paris public transport system.
This application provides you with official and actual public transit map from RATP.
Application controls are intuitive and the map image is of a high quality.
• any phone or tablet with an Android OS version from 2.2 (Froyo) to 4.2 (JB)
Use the Map view or Augmented Reality (via the phone's camera) to find your saved places later. See the real direction and distance to your location.
Works without internet for places off the beaten track. Great for hiking & walking.
- Dual direction surface mode with 360 degree bubble
- Horizontal and Vertical modes
- Hands free mode with audio
- Calibration to suit all devices.
Don't forget to calibrate your device to ensure accuracy - many devices will not be automatically correct. Once installed, select Menu, then choose the option to calibrate whichever plane you are using.
Thanks for trying Spirit Level Pro Free!
AirReg lets you quickly enter an aircraft registration number and view the details of that plane. Great for plane spotters when you haven’t got access to your laptop or PC.
Keeps a record of registrations you've looked up for later use.
View a photo of your selected plane via planepictures.net.
Keep a note of which planes you've actually seen.
- view saved journeys on Google maps
- view altitude graph
- export to Google Earth
- add markers for points of interest
Great for cycling, walking, running, hiking, driving and all forms of transport.
-Free UK car park finder and car locator
-Free GPS augmented reality ‘’find my car/where I parked‘’ function
-Free UK route planner and navigation to the car park
-Check available car park spaces and height restriction
-Find parking tariffs and car park opening hours
-Search UK car parks by city, street, post code or GPS location
-24/7 customer telephone support
-UK airport parking link to online booking service
Exclusive to Android handsets the world over, ZOO's first ever app combines the most addictive type of mobile gaming with some seriously hot females.
There are 15 levels to complete, getting harder and harder. The idea is to roll a ball around your screen clearing the 'frosted glass' in order to reveal the picture of the hottie. Fall into the cunningly placed holes on the screen and YOU LOSE! If you love labyrinth like games, your love ours.
Each level is themed, so to reveal the image of the girl in the shower, you have to roll a bar of soap around the screen – and so on. With each level you complete you can email it to friends.
The fastest times will make the global league table – your bus journeys will never, ever have been so much fun.
The ZOO models you'll see in the game are Samantha Buxton, Amanda Lee and Aimee Luis.
ZOO is the global men's brand selling more weekly magazines than anyone else, while producing world-class apps, websites and mobile sites. ZOO is the planet's funniest men's weekly, full of topical, irreverent pages - best for exclusives in girls, sport, news and entertainment. Visit Zootoday.com to find out more.
A great quick game for children and adults.
Hundreds of words, with a choice of topics:
- Capital Cities
- Human Body
- US States
- Random Mix
v1.2 better audio, no vibrate