Shadow Fight 2

Contains adsIn-app purchases
4.6
16.4M reviews
100M+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone 10+
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

The sequel to the famous Facebook smash hit with 40 million users

Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows. Do you have what it takes to kick, punch, jump, and slash your way to victory? There’s only one way to find out.

- Plunge into epic combat sequences, rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an
all-new animation system.

- Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new
fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.

- Enter the "Underworld" and fight with friends against fearsome bosses!

- Journey through six different worlds full of menacing demons in this action-
packed, adrenaline-fueled combat RPG with an immersive, intriguing storyline.

- Customize your fighter with epic swords, nunchacku, armor suits, magical powers,
and more.

Shadow Fight 2. May the battle begin!
Updated on
Mar 25, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Location, Personal info and 5 others
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 5 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted

Ratings and reviews

4.6
14.3M reviews
Ethan
April 17, 2024
90% of the time my attacks don't connect even though visually they do. the other 10% the attacks do no damage. Since I loose so many battles, I have to restart, unfortunately there's an energy bar so I can't play as much as I would like. It wouldn't be so bad if they fix some of the issues I've had after playing the game for years, instead they make shadow fight 3 and 4, which probably have all of the same issues this game has and more.
53 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Alexander Smith
April 1, 2024
I have been using this app for half a year, and I am very frustrated with its performance. The app crashes frequently, which disrupts my gaming experience. Every time I try to play, the app shuts down and I have to restart it. I hoped that the new update would fix the bugs, but it did not. I also do not appreciate the excessive amount of ads that are forced on me. I should have the option to watch ads or not. Please respect my choice and improve your app quality. Thank you for your attention.
647 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
MK
February 8, 2024
Truthfully it's a great game, probably one of the best games for mobile. The normal/hard mode gap is fair, I completed the game in hard mode only as soon as I unlocked it. Some advice, learn to strategize. The game is fairly balanced. The main reason I rate the game 1 star is because there is an energy system, and a forced ad after each match. Each match is about 2-3 minutes long, so in 10 minutes you're forced onto five 30 second ads. And for 1 energy you have to wait 10 minutes. Ridiculous.
1,700 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
NEKKI
March 26, 2024
Thank you for your feedback and information. We will consider it in further development. Our development team will discuss this information.

What's new

* In the bowels of the earth there lives an ancient cult that organizes ritual battles for the glory of cruel gods. Save humanity from their rage!
* Take part in the new event and don't miss out on your chance to get part of the new raid set.
* Sound bugs in the store have been fixed
* Minor bug fixes.
* The Stellar Clarity potion is now more effective