Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
- Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: （http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html）.
If you have trouble signing in to PlayStation™ Network, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
You’ll need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game with the MOGA Pivot app; buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com.
First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, sports? We do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets, try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner - Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
The free OnLive app allows you to instantly play hit games such as Batman®: Arkham Origins, The LEGO® Movie Videogame, and Saints Row IV™ on your Android device via OnLive’s powerful cloud technology. Play the full game, spectate others playing live, and share video clips from almost anywhere. Get unlimited instant cloud gameplay to over 250 games and some of your previously downloaded games with the simplicity of streaming video, and a 4G or Wi-Fi connection. With OnLive, gamers can play anywhere, any time, and across multiple devices, without the requirement of a high-end computer or console. Learn more at games.onlive.com.
• Play the newest PC and console-quality games on your tablet or phone
• Free to join and free access to game demos
• Play 250+ games in the cloud, no download required
• Get cloud access to the newest hit games
• Capture Brag Clip™ videos of your latest achievements
• Spectate and cheer your friends
This OnLive app requires:
• The Universal OnLive Wireless Controller (available at games.onlive.com/accessories) or any USB XInput Controller*
• Android 3.2 or later
* May require a USB Adapter
No big downloads, no limits on performance. With OnLive, gamers have instant access to console-class games, running on OnLive’s powerful servers in the cloud, and streaming video to your tablet or phone. You can start playing a high-end game within seconds of signing on. Sign up for a free account and you can instantly try 30 minute free demos of many games.
Play OnLive games anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi or a 4G connection on almost any OnLive-compatible device, whether tablet, phone, TV or computer. Your games, saves and user profile are always stored in the cloud so you start a game on one device, and continue where you left off on another---even multiplayer gameplay is cross-platform. Build your library without taking up any space on your Android device.
WATCH LIVE GAMEPLAY, CAPTURE GOOD TIMES
Watch live games being played worldwide, find your friends and set up multiplayer matches, or capture your greatest gameplay moments with Brag Clip™ videos. You don’t have to worry about updates, patches, and everything that keeps you from playing a game. Just play games, stay connected, and have fun with friends. Instantly.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE
Get the Universal OnLive Wireless Controller at games.onlive.com/accessories or connect a wired controller to your Android device for a full console experience! It’s almost like playing on a console, but better . . . because you can play wherever you want!
OnLive is the originator of fast-twitch cloud gaming via the internet, innovating the delivery of real-time interactive experiences and rich media over any network. With ground-breaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses cloud computing to instantly deliver full-featured, media-rich applications anytime and anywhere, across a range of devices. The OnLive Game Service with its CloudLift (patent pending) and PlayPack subscriptions gives gamers the freedom and convenience to play their games on PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones and HDTVs. OnLive Go brings the benefits of cloud gaming to MMOs, virtual worlds and other graphics-rich interactive applications. Having pioneered powerful cloud solutions for the most technologically challenging segment, fast-twitch AAA games, OnLive has hundreds of patents and patents pending that cover its innovations. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. More information is available at www.onlive.com and www.onlive.co.uk.
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
Support most HID GAMEPADS (NIBIRU, MOGA, SAMSUNG, GOOGLE, etc.) and NIBIRU MODE to obtain extreme game experiences.
Support VR GAMES and VR VIDEO PLAY, even 2D TO 3D!
New 3.0 version is available in Mar, 2015.
- Connect Nibiru Gamepads or HID Gamepads to obtain amazing game experiences.
- Support Nibiru, Moga, Samsung, Google and most gamepads.
- New VR Games and support 2D TO 3D VIDEO PLAY!
- Best experiences games recommendation.
- Support PPSSPP, GBA, NES, MAME and most emulators
- Support Touch Game! ( require root ) it provide a resizable and customizable buttons layout.
Nibiru will take you into New game world and VR world!
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick or external gamepad. Built-in control layouts for most popular games, you can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second (Pro version)
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
The Xperia™ Lounge app can be downloaded on any Android smartphone* but for the best experience, download it on an Xperia™.
Download the Xperia™ Lounge app now >
* Xperia™ Lounge app is only available on versions 2.3 and higher of Android™ platform for smartphones.
The Xperia™ Lounge app may only be available in selected languages. Your use of this Xperia™ Lounge app may be subject to data traffic charges depending on your mobile phone subscription with your service provider. The personal information which you provided when registering as Sony Mobile account holder or that you provided your social media service provider when registering your account with them including your name, date of birth, email address, gender and phone type together with any other personal information you provide when entering any Sony Mobile competition via Sony XPERIA ™ Lounge may be used by or on behalf of Sony Mobile to (a) notify you if you have won a competition prize and for prize fulfilment purposes; (b) optimise and personalise your user experience within Sony XPERIA ™ Lounge; (c) to analyse your behaviour on Sony XPERIA ™ Lounge and (d) if you have opted in to receive personalised communications from Sony Mobile, your personal information may be used to notify you of such content that we think may be of most interest to you. By downloading the application, you agree to the above Disclaimer and http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/terms-of-use-applications.
+ Live video of top games, players & esports events
+ Interactive shows by Xbox, Sony, Riot Games, Blizzard & other developers
+ Full-featured chat, including chat-only mode, even if the channel is offline
+ Ability to follow channels and games you wanna keep tabs on
+ Supports Chromecast
Now, in addition to the latest WWE videos, news and thousands of photos, you can use the WWE App as your exclusive portal to WWE Network – a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and a massive, on-demand library.
Only on WWE Network, you’ll see all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events, including WrestleMania, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries. You’ll also be able to explore sports-entertainment’s most comprehensive video-on-demand library, featuring every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view ever – uncut and uncensored – plus, classic matches and replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes from 2012 and 2013.
When you watch WWE Network shows on another screen, and Monday Night Raw or Friday Night SmackDown on television, you’ll have exclusive access to WWE's second screen companion experience. Only with the WWE App, you’ll discover content designed for and synchronized to WWE's programs.
Join your fellow WWE Universe members at the next WWE Live Event near you – for which you can find complete details within the WWE App. Explore our full schedule of events around the globe, find out which Superstars will be in action, set reminders and order your tickets for the experience of a lifetime.
The WWE App provides instant access to your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends. View Superstar profiles for a quick look at extensive career milestones, biographies, video highlights and Twitter feeds.
If you want to outfit yourself like your favorite Superstar, enjoy the brand-new WWE Shop experience right from your device, where official WWE Shop merchandise is available at the swipe of your fingertip.
The WWE App is your key to unlocking a revolution!
Die App versorgt euch mit den aktuellsten PS4 News und bieten eine Kommentarfunktion.
Bugs und Wünsche für neue Funktionen können direkt im PS4 Magazin Forum auf der Seite an mich gerichtet werden.
Bitte auf der Seite registrieren und zum Kommentieren mit dem Account einloggen.
Gäste können nicht kommentieren.
Check what's new on PlayStation Plus as soon as possible. Your Android device receives a new notification, your app shows the new games announced.
----- DETAILED DESCRIPTION -----
Do you know the amazing PlayStation Plus service? It provides special discounts, beta access … but best of all it provides the IGC (Instant Game Collection) a bunch of games for free every month.
This app allows you to view some info about the games that are available on the IGC at the moment. And, what is better than knowing what is available at the moment? Maybe knowing what is coming next month? So be it. We track PlayStation sources to give you new information in the app as soon as possible. Your Android device receives a new notification, your app shows new games announced.
----- PERMISSIONS EXPLANATION -----
Why we need the permissions?
1.- ACCESS INTERNET / ACCESS NETWORK STATE
- To recover or update data about the games.
2.- READ / WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE
- To save app data in cache (images and info about the games). So the next time you open the app, everything loads a bit faster.
3.- BOOT COMPLETED, VIBRATE, WAKE_LOCK, C2D_MESSAGE, RECEIVE, GET_ACCOUNTS
- To allow the device receive notifications. So when new games are announced you’ll get a notification.
----- DEVELOPER NOTES -----
We consider that the app is functional, yet we are only beginning. We have more ideas and features in mind but limited resources and time to do it, please understand (Iwata says). We’ll try to add more languages, promise.
If you have any questions or feature suggestions, or would like to report a bug, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org we are always glad to receive every kind of feedback.
We need help to get the info for the NA / NTSC / USA version, if you are interested in helping us, please contact us.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Sony / PlayStation and all its trademarks. I just want to make a cool app that people would find useful.
This is a CPU heavy app. 800MHz or better is recommended.
Source code: https://github.com/neko68k/M1-Android
You get .LST file updates from:
You get .XML file updates from:
Game icons are not included and can be found here: