Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
- Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: （http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html）.
If you have trouble signing in to PlayStation™ Network, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
You’ll need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game with the MOGA Pivot app; buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com.
First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, sports? We do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets, try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner - Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
For all codes, just enter the console command shown to activate the cheat codes(bring up the console with the tilde key ~).
Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 cheat codes - for the PS3 and PS4 versions of the game you have to enter the combination during gameplay. If done correctly a message will tell you, that the cheat has been activated.
Xbox 360 and Xbox One cheat codes - you have to enter the combination during gameplay. If done correctly a message will tell you, that the cheat has been activated.
Activating cheat codes will not award you with any trophies during the current session
The relevant cheat code must be entered into the game console version command line in GTA 5 on PC. To access the console you need to press the tilde key (~) while you are playing the game.
Vehicle spawns can be hit and miss sometimes. If you are having trouble, make sure you are in a large, flat, open area.
The cheats must be manually entered each and every time.
Cheats cannot be used during missions. If you enable cheats and then start a mission, the cheats will automatically be disabled.
Cheats apply for your current gaming session only. If you restart the game or load a saved game then any cheats will be removed.
*This is an ad supported version. Advertisements are located at the bottom of the screen, away from any buttons
This app is an UNOFFICIAL cheat guide to the game GTA 5. It is not affiliated to the games' publishers or developers. It is meant to help the player. All game content is the property of their respective owners, and usage in this guide falls within guidelines of "fair use".
Support most HID GAMEPADS (NIBIRU, MOGA, SAMSUNG, GOOGLE, etc.) and NIBIRU MODE to obtain extreme game experiences.
Support VR GAMES and VR VIDEO PLAY, even 2D TO 3D!
New 3.0 version is available in Mar, 2015.
- Connect Nibiru Gamepads or HID Gamepads to obtain amazing game experiences.
- Support Nibiru, Moga, Samsung, Google and most gamepads.
- New VR Games and support 2D TO 3D VIDEO PLAY!
- Best experiences games recommendation.
- Support PPSSPP, GBA, NES, MAME and most emulators
- Support Touch Game! ( require root ) it provide a resizable and customizable buttons layout.
Nibiru will take you into New game world and VR world!
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick or external gamepad. Built-in control layouts for most popular games, you can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second (Pro version)
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
- External Mouse support
- External BT/USB Gamepad support
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
KIC stands for "Keep it clean” and all videos featured inside this app have been verified as kid appropriate. What this means is that the videos do not feature any of the more common and popular curse words such as the “s” word, the “f” word, and the word used for “behind”.
Hi. My name is Shane Keller and I am the parent of a 7 year old MC fanatic. I created the KicVidz app series because I wanted my son to be able to watch and enjoy all of the incredible MC videos that were being uploaded to Youtube.
Because so many of them are being produced by older kids and adults, the use of curse words find their way into many of these videos. I decided to create an app that would allow parents the ability to let their child watch and discover YouTube videos worry free.
Video Categories: Parkour, Survival Games, Music Videos, Animations, and many more.
"What's New" group featuring only the most recently added videos.
Save any video to your "Favorites" group.
New videos updated automatically and frequently.
We really hope that you and your child enjoys the app. Please do pass it on to any other MC parents that you think could use and enjoy it too.
Also, if you want to help us get the word out, please rate the app. It REALLY helps a lot!
Shane Keller (aka DaddyBigz)
Check what's new on PlayStation Plus as soon as possible. Your Android device receives a new notification, your app shows the new games announced.
----- DETAILED DESCRIPTION -----
Do you know the amazing PlayStation Plus service? It provides special discounts, beta access … but best of all it provides the IGC (Instant Game Collection) a bunch of games for free every month.
This app allows you to view some info about the games that are available on the IGC at the moment. And, what is better than knowing what is available at the moment? Maybe knowing what is coming next month? So be it. We track PlayStation sources to give you new information in the app as soon as possible. Your Android device receives a new notification, your app shows new games announced.
----- PERMISSIONS EXPLANATION -----
Why we need the permissions?
1.- ACCESS INTERNET / ACCESS NETWORK STATE
- To recover or update data about the games.
2.- READ / WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE
- To save app data in cache (images and info about the games). So the next time you open the app, everything loads a bit faster.
3.- BOOT COMPLETED, VIBRATE, WAKE_LOCK, C2D_MESSAGE, RECEIVE, GET_ACCOUNTS
- To allow the device receive notifications. So when new games are announced you’ll get a notification.
----- DEVELOPER NOTES -----
We consider that the app is functional, yet we are only beginning. We have more ideas and features in mind but limited resources and time to do it, please understand (Iwata says). We’ll try to add more languages, promise.
If you have any questions or feature suggestions, or would like to report a bug, please contact us here: email@example.com we are always glad to receive every kind of feedback.
We need help to get the info for the NA / NTSC / USA version, if you are interested in helping us, please contact us.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Sony / PlayStation and all its trademarks. I just want to make a cool app that people would find useful.
Video Games News brings you the latest video game News, Reviews, Trailers, Screenshots, Homebrew & more. Updated frequently.
From Video Games News you can access to the most important sources of news like:
Frag Tag Radio
Rock Paper Shotgun
New Video Games News sources will be added in future versions.
If you like Video Games News, please rate it.
XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS BETA AGREEMENT
The following terms supplement any software license terms that accompany the Xbox One SmartGlass beta app.
2. FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app to Microsoft, you give to Microsoft, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Microsoft software or service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires Microsoft to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
3. PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. The Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app is a pre-release version. It may not operate correctly or work the way a final version of the software will. We may change it for the final, commercial version. We also may not release a commercial version.
• A few buttons in the Cable/TV remote may not work.
• Syncing of favorite tv listings on Android between console and SG does not work consistently.
• Syncing of recent channels on Android with the console does not work consistently – restarting the app should fix the issue.
• Some strings are out-of-date or missing.
• In International countries, there may be issues with the OneGuide and unlocalized strings
• Blank screen when exiting the Android Cable/TV remote.
Scenarios to try:
• Browse OneGuide on your SmartGlass device
• Tune to a show from OneGuide in SmartGlass.
• Get rich details on your favorite shows
• Favorite a TV channel and see it show up in the Favorites on your device.
• Use the Cable/TV remote to navigate through your cable box UI.
• Change your HD/SD settings in the SmartGlass settings
• Navigate to recent channels and tap once to change to that channel.
This is a CPU heavy app. 800MHz or better is recommended.
Source code: https://github.com/neko68k/M1-Android
You get .LST file updates from:
You get .XML file updates from:
Game icons are not included and can be found here: