Currently the app provides you with the following features:
- Add to wanted list
- Remove movie from wanted list
- Watch movie trailer
- Movie Manager
- Couchpotato like layout
- Tablet support
- Basicauth authentication
- Support for multiple servers
- Support for SSL and reverse proxies
- Manage your download queue and history
- Search on several well-known index sites and add results directly to your queue
- Open NZB files directly with Qouch and add them to your SABnzbd queue
- Change the category, priority, post processing and script from within Qouch
- The required API key will be automatically detected
More functionality will be added soon. Starting with support for CouchPotato and Sick Beard. Get the app now for an extra low price before it might get pricier as features are added.
If you have any issues running the program, or connecting to your server, please contact us through the before mentioned Twitter account or through e-mail at email@example.com, because we cannot respond to any of your feedback in the review section.
Manage all of your Couch Potato matters in this Movie App HD Addon right from your Android phone or tablet.
The ultimate Couch Potato service in Google Play.
Add movies from Movie App HD directly to you Couch Potato queue with a simple touch of a button. And check your current CouchPotato movie library.
This is the alternative to MediaDog, NZB Unity, Couch Forwarder and MobilePotato!
Movie App HD (1.5.0)
CouchPotato V2 (Couch Potato Server)
Any comments or suggestions are welcome, please send an email!
You'll need RuudBurger's CouchPotatoServer (https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer) to be able to use this app.
- Similar visual presentation to the CouchPotato web interface.
- View your Wanted and Manage lists.
- Add new movies to your Wanted list.
- View individual movies and their important information.
- Download, ignore or delete releases for any movie.
- Update qualities or delete individual movies.
- View the CouchPotato server log.
It currently supports Sabnzb, Sickbeard, CouchPotato, Headphones and Transmission. With NZB search support for all Newznab based indexers. With many more on the way.
Foshow adds many useful features such as:
- Offline episode pinning. Take your shows with you when you're on the move.
- Search Newznab sites directly.
- Get movie and show suggestions based on what you watch.
- Settings webserver. Get up and running in seconds by configuring Foshow with a web browser.
- System notifications. Know exactly when your favorite shows are available.
Managing all things NZB has never been easier.
Updated regularly. Please send any feature requests using the in-app option.
Keep up-to-date via twitter @FoshowApp
Note: A Sickbeard, Sabnzb or Couchpotato installation is required to use this app.
Foshow is a manager for various usenet and torrent based tools, it is not a tool to download files illegally. The developer does not condone piracy and will take no responsibly for anyone using this software.
-it will download the best suitable and stable ver of xbmc for your device.
-you will be able to update xbmc with this app when the beter xbmc ver will show up.
It will download latest stable version of XBMC (on some devices HW decoding wont work)
It will download best suitable version of XBMC for devices with AMLogic procesors
It will download best suitable version of XBMC for devices with Allwinner procesors
It will download best suitable version of XBMC for devices with Rockchip procesors
Custom builds of XBMC
It supports many features and is fully compatible with XBMC Eden 11 and Frodo 12.
This is the full version with no ads and no functionality restrictions.
Please consider buying this full application if you want to support the continued development.
- quick access to recently added media (Movies, TV shows, Music Albums and Music Videos)
- Covers display for Movies, TV Shows, Music, Music Videos, Video Plugins and Files
- Find your medias with ease. (filter as you type)
- IMDB and WIKI button when available to get more details on movies, actors and artists
- Support TV Shows posters and banners
- Support resuming of medias
- Queue any media to playlist (music, music video, video file, video plugin sources)
- This app only works with XBMC Eden 11, Frodo 12 version. (Support for next generation XBMC Gotham is in works)
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake medias and all images / posters are © copyrighted by their respective owners.
IMPORTANT: For help and bug reports visit the xmote forum at:
You can get the current xbmc version at http://xbmc.org/download/
Let me know if you have any troubles with it.
If you're not into paying for stuff then you can get the source at Github: https://github.com/baluubas/XBMC-Widget and make your .apk from that.
This remote control is especially for the Raspbmc image for the raspberry pi.
It should also work on pc but the up and download functions will not work if you dont have a ssh service running.
Browse through all folders defined in Xbmc.
Play music,videos and show pictures on the Xbmc.
Upload and download media files between the android device and the rapsberry pi (works over ssh).
Simple remote control for navigating in the xbmc.
Several settings for more than one Xbmc host.
Language is currently available in german and english.
Install the Raspbmc on your Raspberry Pi and enable ssh on the raspberry.
In the Xbmc Mediacenter enable the webserver for remote control.
Set the connections of your host in the settings.
(the username and password are for the ssh authentication, the folders are the destination folders for uploading media files from your android device to the raspberry)
After buying you will have access to the themes, streaming, offline medias and internal audio player in Yatse.
By buying this Unlocker you also contribute for further developments.
IMPORTANT : You need to have Yatse, the XBMC Remote to install this application.
Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC remote available in Play Store and the only one with a 5 stars rating.
Take full control of your XBMC with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your XBMC library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive Holo interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC installation (And centralized Mysql database)
◆ XBMC Starter for Windows : Start XBMC directly from your remote
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device*
◆ Send your Android media to your XBMC or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Pvr support
* Optimized for phones and tablets. Multiple configurable views to fit your needs
* Support for playlists and file listing (XBMC Sources / Addons)
* Support all XBMC remote commands from an optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications for currently playing media
* Support Android Lockscreen controls / widgets (ICS / JB and up)
* Quickly find your media with complete search (Includes global search)
* Sort your media as you need
* Multiple beautiful display modes for media listing
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support Android from 2.2 (Froyo) to 4.4 (Kit Kat)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Change your current Wallpaper to the currently playing media Fanart or Thumbnail
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to XBMC from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed even on older devices
* Optimized for very low battery usage
* Support themes*
* API to control XBMC / Yatse from other Android applications
* Translated in multiple languages
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC remote and your XBMC instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
This free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with XBMC GOTHAM!
- This application only works with XBMC EDEN (11.x), FRODO (12.x) and XBMC GOTHAM (13.x) | See http://www.xbmc.org/ to download the latest version of XBMC
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.
6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.
7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.
9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.
10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.
11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.
14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.
15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
17. Support for Landscape mode
18. Displays album art and album thumb nails
19. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.
XBMC Eden, Frodo and Gotham are supported
* Browse your XBMC library from your phone
* Browse playlists / file sources
* Browse addons on your android device (due to limitations in XBMC this does not work for all addons)
* Stream Music from XBMC to your device or to bluetooth speakers
* Stream Movies and TV Shows from XBMC to your device (requires unlocker)
* Internal audio player to play files locally and stream them to XBMC (requires unlocker)
* Themes: light, dark (requires unlocker)
* Synchronize Music from XBMC to your android device (requires unlocker)
* PVR support (requires unlocker)
* Send Youtube videos from android to XBMC
* Send local videos and pictures to XBMC (using android share feature)
* Select subtitles and audio tracks
* Download subtitles
* Caching of music database for faster access
* Resume video files
* Show / Hide watched videos
* Mark movies / TV shows as watched / unwatched
* Lock screen support
* Headset remote support (play / pause / next / previous)
* Music rating support
* Virtual keyboard
* Support for Raspberry Pi
* Customizable remote buttons
* And much more...
Some advanced features are only available after purchasing the unlocker.
In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Services and enable the following settings:
- Webserver -> Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Remote control ->Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Remote control -> Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC
- Yellow server icon: Usually the option “Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC” has not been enabled in xbmc. For more info see http://goo.gl/0EiYzN
- How to force Refresh Music Library: Long-press on the server name and select refresh music
- Music or Video library is empty: In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within XBMC and scan your music and video files to the library.
- By default the application uses a “local” queue for music playback: This has the big advantage of having a very flexible queuing system. However this has some limitations you may not like: You cannot control music playback from more than one remote at a time (which may be good since other family members can't clear your play queue by mistake), skipping songs using a hardware remote control won't work since only one song is in the XBMC queue. The unlocked version has a feature to use the XBMC queue to bypass these limitations.
- Playlists are not visible: In XBMC playlists must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.XBMC.org/index.php?title=Playlists
If you have a problem / request please use the thread in the XBMC forum at http://forum.XBMC.org/showthread.php?tid=131303 or send an email
Stream videos from your PC or Network Attached Device.
►►► THIS IS THE PAID VERSION WITH NETWORK SUPPORT + WIDGETS ◄◄◄
• Browse your local and network folders and setup your videos locations
• Movies are automatically identified (genre, plot, director, poster, rating)
• TV Shows are identified if the naming convention is valid (filename should contain season and episode number S##E## or ##x##)
• Associate with your favorite video player (you need one which support intents and http playback/network streaming, ie: MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, yxplayer, etc..)
• Long press on a video to share or update details
• Watch trailers from YouTube
• Sort your collection by genre, rating or genre
• Use the Play-To feature to stream videos to your TV
• Enjoy your collection and follow your TV Shows schedules with the unique set of widgets in this PRO version
What is the Play-To feature ?
Its AirPlay for android! This feature allows the control of a Digital Media Player (DMP) via the UPnP remote control protocol.
If you dont have a DMP you can configure Windows Media Player to allow remote control :
Need help ?
• On Google TV UPnP does not work when the box is connected via network cable. Please use a Wifi connection or access your library via Samba.
• Mezzmo and Serviio servers are not recognized as UPnP servers but you can play network files with the Samba browser.
• Complains and questions via the market does not help as I have no way to answer you this way!
• If you need support, please use the contact button within the app and send me your log file (READ_LOGS permission) together with a brief description of your problem.
Tags : Movies, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal, MediaHouse.
Search and download Nzb's from your phone to your SabNzbd client or save/open them on your phone. At this moment only Newznab sites are supported so you need an API key/account from a Newznab site (for example Nzbs.org, DogNzb.cr or Spotweb) and of course you can use your own Newznab server.
Now with SSL support! Contact me if you don't know how to create a keystore (you don't have to provide one but it's more secure).
If you do not have a credit card and want to buy the app, please contact me and we'll work something out (Paypal for example)!
Spotweb users, check this site for configuring Spotweb: https://github.com/spotweb/spotweb/wiki/Spotweb-als-Newznab-Provider. It's not possible to use Spotweb without performing the steps described.
If there are any problems, please let me know and don't just leave a bad review in the store. I'm sure I can help you with your problems.
- Search per category/child category
- Save a search, including the selected server and category, for easy reuse.
- Search multiple servers
- Search results show the category, filesize and the age of the post.
- Multiple downloads! Press menu in the results screen, press multiple downloads en select the nzb's you want to download and send them all to SabNzbD or save them on your sdcard.
- Possibility to set the category when adding a nzb to SabNzbd
- Save as option, which opens a filebrowser for choosing where to store the nzb
- Open the nzb directly from the app for downloading it on your phone (with for example PowerNzb)
- Overview screen including the queue and history
- Delete, pause, resume and change the category of nzb's
- Resume and pause the complete SabNzbd queue
- Add multiple SabNzbd/Newznab servers
- Choose a default download location where nzb's should be stored
- Default servers are provided (Nzbs.org, Nzb.su, Nzbs.in and Dognzb.cr)
- Theme options included in the settings, choose your favorite color! (If your favorite color happens to be blue, yellow or red)
- Set the default server of SabNzbd
- Backup and restore the settings (Swipe to the right in searchscreen)
- IMDB watchlist screen, add your watchlist in the settings and check all your movies in the app
- Choose a default category in which the watchlist items should be searched or choose it manually in a dialog including child categories.
- Built in newznab sites include Nzbs.org, Nzbs.in, Nzb.su and Dognzb.cr.
Features to come:
- Torrent searcher
- Setting limits on results
- Long press a search in the previous searches list for removal
- Press menu in searchscreen to force redownload categories
- Press the NzbSearcher icon to backup/restore settings and easily switch between screens
- Press menu in the sabnzbd screen to refresh or pause the queue
- Press menu in the IMDB screen to refresh the list
Please see Wiki page on Google code before rating down because of private data access. This app is open source after all.
Please note that this app is now available to Honeycomb tablets, but it's far from optimized. We're working on that.
Use the hardware buttons of your phone while the remote is running.
There is a complete and updated installation guide in the Wiki, featured on the front page of the website.
Please use the forum or the bugtracker. Comments in here are read sporadically but more for amusement than for serious debugging.
Formerly known as GTVBox Video Player.
Please, see the list of supported media formats for your device before you purchase!
- Grid, list and double list navigation.
- Navigation and playback from internal storage and USB drives.
- Navigation and playback from Windows shares (SMB).
- Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
- Navigation and playback from NFS servers (Experimental!).
- Navigation, search and playback from UPnP/DLNA servers.
- Playback of video files in all formats supported by your Google TV device from local drives or remote shares.
- Switching audio tracks in multilingual files.
- Support for external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you need to have an srt (lower case extension) file in the same directory as your movie file like movie.mkv and movie.srt).
- Support for embedded MKV text subtitles (Experimental TXT/ASS/SSA. Enable "MKV extended support" feature). ASS styles are partially supported.
- Support for external audio track in M4A and MKA formats.
- M3U playlists support.
- Streaming of video and images from iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad (including YouTube) over Airplay. (Experimental. Music streaming and DRM are not supported yet).
- Streaming of video and music from Android phone with DoubleTwist+Airsync app.
- Streaming (progressive download) from HTTP/HTTPS sources.
- Movie covers and movie sheets! Use Movienizer or ThumbGen to generate images for your Google TV.
OFFICIAL SUPPORT FORUMS:
Google Group: https://groups.google.com/group/gtvbox
Google TV Forums: http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/google-tv-apps/4075-gtvbox-video-player-support.html
It is not possible for the developer to answer customer's questions in Google Play reviews! If something does not work, please, post to the forum. You will get help shortly.
UPnP/DLNA streaming is reported to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server, TVersity, TVMOBiLi, Mediatomb, XBMC and Plex Media Server. SRT subtitles are supported when streaming from Twonky (v. 6.0+) and mediatomb. MKV subtitles are supported on all servers (if no transcoding). Covers and sheets are NOT supported for UPnP/DLNA, however ViMu will display covers/thumbnails provided by your server.
UPnP indexing and search feature is proven to work with Twonky, Logitech Media Server and XBMC.
Most Google TV devices do not support DTS sound!
If you have no sound while playback, your video file might have unsupported audio track (like DTS).
If some of your files fail to play you can get REFUND for 3 days after purchase.
0 - 9 - seek to 0% - 90% of a movie.
A, ALT or Yellow - change audio track.
S or Blue - enable subtitles and change subtitle tracks.
O - change optical output mode DolbyDigital/PCM/DTS
P - set Revue video output mode to 50Hz (PAL).
N - set Revue video output mode to 60HZ (NTSC).
+/- - change subtitle size.
, / . - change subtitle offset in msec.
K/M - move subtitle up/down over the screen.
Z - zoom/crop 4:3 content (Sony only).
E - enable/disable external audio track.
R/T - change external audio track offset in msec.
X or Red - switch aspect ratio mode (only for NSZ-GS7, Co-Star and LG TV).
Enter or Info - Show/hide infobar.
To play all media files in a folder longclick the first one and select "play this and next files" or press PLAY media key.
Start typing for quicksearch option.
Officially tested on these Google TV units:
- Logitech Revue
- Sony NSZ-GT1 (Blu-ray)
- Sony NSZ-GS7
- Vizio VAP430 (Co-Star)
- Hisense Pulse
- ASUS Qube
Also known to be compatible with:
- Netgear GTV100 (NeoTV Prime)
- Sony NSX-GT1 (Internet TV)
- LG 47G2/55G2 (3D TV)
Most common file formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB.
More from developer
Very pretty Ice Cream Sandwich like looks, for both phones and tablets.
Find all the characters and their moves.
Now both PS3 and Xbox360 Controls!
Please send me your ideas on how to make this app better!
The permissions are for the ads.
This is the perfect usenet / newsgroup companion
- Add movies from IMDB directly to you Couch Potato queue with a simple share!
- Manage your shows and see upcoming episodes in Sickbeard over http & https
- Manage your Sabnzbd downloads and see download history over http & https
- Manage your Headphones artists and see detailed information about albums
- Search for content on Newznab servers of your choice and directly add nzb files to your Sabznbd queue
- No ads!
- You can now export your settings from the Free app!
This is the alternative to MediaDog and NZB Unity!
Join in a discussion here:
CouchPotato V2 (Couch Potato Server)
IMDB app (Optional)
Any comments or suggestions are welcome, please send me an email!