Free exam dumps for CompTIA A+ 2019 certification 220-1001 (Core 1) exam. This app includes free exam questions with answers, and also a powerful exam engine.
- Create unlimited practice/exam sessions as you want
- Save data automatically, so you can continue your unfinished exam anytime
- Includes full screen mode, swipe control, and slide navigation bar
- Adjust font & image size feature
- With "Mark" and "Review" features. Easily go back to the questions you want to review again.
- Evaluate your answer and get the score/result in seconds
There are "Practice" and "Exam" two modes:
- You can practice and review all questions without time limits
- You can show the answers and explanations anytime
- Same questions number, passing score, and time length as the real exam
- Random selecting questions, so you will get different questions every time
[A+ 2019 Certification (Core Series) Overview]
1. CompTIA A+ 2019 is the foundation of your IT career
CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
- Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
2. Now Available – The New CompTIA A+
CompTIA is constantly reviewing and updating the items on our certification exams with major revisions every three years. The CompTIA A+ Core Series is the latest version with expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing and network troubleshooting.
CompTIA A+ 220-1002 covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures.
Number of exam questions: Maximum of 90 questions per exam
Length of exam: 90 Minutes
220-1001: 675/900 (75%)
220-1002: 700/900 (77.78%)