OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
OSMonitor is a small tool let you monitor your android phone.
> Process - monitor all processes and display detail information about each.
> Network - show every physical or logical network interface with statistics.
> Connection - display every tcp or udp network connection, and query it via WHOIS ( require Google Map )
> Misc - monitor processor, battery and file system.
> Log - check dmesg or logcat in real-time.
P.S. I don't maintain this version anymore. :)
To find the version of Android your device is running you can go into Settings and select About Phone (or sometimes just About). Listed, amongst other items, are the Android Version and Build Number, Device Model and Baseband Version. This information is taken from an internal Android data structure called Build (it is an Android Java class called android.os.Build).
Internally the Build data also stores some extra technical information. This information can be useful for developers, repairers, help desks, insurers, forensics and asset logging.
This App shows in a list the values in the properties given by Build. Each list item starts with Build.X where X is the name of the Build field. The value stored in the field is then shown in bold.
Also shown is the field description from the Android Developers documentation, the Java type for the field and how it is accessed in code.
Using the Action Bar/Menu options an email of the Build values for the device is constructed, which can then be sent via the devices email client.
This App is ad supported so it requires Network permission. It does not collect or send any personal or device information. The data collected from the Build structure is only used to display the list and create the starting email. The device operator must initiate the email transmission.
performance of any Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8 smartphones and tablets for
Simply press "Run Benchmark", the tests will be started.
The benchmark covers a comprehensive suite of tests and produces
an objective overall score and group scores in five different areas, including system,
memory, graphics, web browsing and camera.
While the full version provides all the detailed score breakdown for further analysis, which is meant for product development purpose, the free version is designed for consumers which has the same workload as the full version, but only displays the final score of overall performance and grouped area performance.
More information: http://www.rightware.com/consumer/basemark-os-ii/
You can check the performance of other devices and compare with your own on Rightware's official database Power Board, which collects results from over 1500 smartphones and tablets. http://results.rightware.com/
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (email@example.com) for dex2jar :)
Note that this application does not provide the same execution environment as browsers do (for example, there is no Document object).
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.