OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
ALYac Android is an Android OS-Optimized antivirus application featuring the advanced security features of ALYac,
The most popular free antivirus application in Korea.
1. Antivirus Protection for Android – Malicious file and package detection.
2. Package Safety Indices – Application and developer safety ratings.
3. Spam Management – Spam filtration based on registered spam numbers and keywords.
4. App Management – Manage running and potentially dangerous apps from a single screen.
Android 2.1~2.3, 4.0~
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
** WITH ROOT ACCESS: SAVE CHANGES **
** EMAIL ME FEEDBACK/QUESTIONS! **
This application makes modifying the build.prop file very simple and quick.
**Quickly backup and restore the build.prop file
**Easily view and edit (root required) the current build.prop
**View a few common build.prop tweaks
**Easily share/export the build.prop
Android uses the /system/build.prop file to store important device information. The type of information stored here ranges from how the device identifies itself with the Google Play Store to screen pixel density. Many tweaks are available by modify the system values stored in the build.prop in order to allow better or custom performance and layout.
Please email me, tweet me or find me on IRC and provide feedback, suggestions and comments. I'm always interested in improving my applications!
Thanks for your support!
Front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.
Allows you to restrict which apps can access the network.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer.
For advanced users, it also allows you to manually define custom iptables rules.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.
To find the version of Android your device is running you can go into Settings and select About Phone (or sometimes just About). Listed, amongst other items, are the Android Version and Build Number, Device Model and Baseband Version. This information is taken from an internal Android data structure called Build (it is an Android Java class called android.os.Build).
Internally the Build data also stores some extra technical information. This information can be useful for developers, repairers, help desks, insurers, forensics and asset logging.
This App shows in a list the values in the properties given by Build. Each list item starts with Build.X where X is the name of the Build field. The value stored in the field is then shown in bold.
Also shown is the field description from the Android Developers documentation, the Java type for the field and how it is accessed in code.
Using the Action Bar/Menu options an email of the Build values for the device is constructed, which can then be sent via the devices email client.
This App is ad supported so it requires Network permission. It does not collect or send any personal or device information. The data collected from the Build structure is only used to display the list and create the starting email. The device operator must initiate the email transmission.
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox. ROM Toolbox adds a bunch of other features as well. Check it out on the market!
Build properties control how your system runs. You can change your LCD density, decrease your call ring delay, save battery by increasing your wifi scan interval and more.
For common build.prop tweaks slide the screen to the right or click the home icon in the action bar.
To learn more about a build property click on the icon next to the name. If there is no information for the given build property a question mark will be displayed instead of an information symbol.
Remember to keep a backup of your current build.prop. Changing build properties can potentially harm or soft brick your device.
Root and busybox are required for this app to work correctly
performance of any Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8 smartphones and tablets for
Simply press "Run Benchmark", the tests will be started.
The benchmark covers a comprehensive suite of tests and produces
an objective overall score and group scores in five different areas, including system,
memory, graphics, web browsing and camera.
While the full version provides all the detailed score breakdown for further analysis, which is meant for product development purpose, the free version is designed for consumers which has the same workload as the full version, but only displays the final score of overall performance and grouped area performance.
More information: http://www.rightware.com/consumer/basemark-os-ii/
You can check the performance of other devices and compare with your own on Rightware's official database Power Board, which collects results from over 1500 smartphones and tablets. http://results.rightware.com/
It is the new free Ios 8 theme screen lock with plenty of iOS 8 wallpapers which will make your phone looks like an real iPhone 6. Not only the appearance but also the feature and function highly simulate the iPhone 6 launcher lockscreen.
If you are looking for a similar lock screen, this is the app you're looking for! Prank your friend with your own iPhone 6. Support custom wallpaper too.
Replace your Kitkat Locker now!
★ Highly simulate the iPhone 6 locker. It is the best iOS 8 app for android.
★ Quick launch camera & apps from lock screen
★ Premium wallpapers available for selection!
★ Simulate the best Apple Lockscreen.
★ Best View on HD Android Phone.
★ Built specially for lockscreen. Consume less memory and battery.
★ comprehensive settings for personalization.
- Internet permission used to serve ads.
- This app is ad supported to allow us to make more quality free apps for you.
Disclaimer: iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. All images and ideas are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Privacy Inspector is the lite version of Privacy Blocker. Privacy Inspector reveals all your apps dirty secrets that steal your personal information. Find out what your apps don’t want you to know in seconds today!
Privacy Inspector features:
☆ Scan apps for problems
☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets”
☆ Send results via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
If you purchase Privacy Blocker you can fix issues and install secure apps.
Privacy Inspector is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in that it can actually scan through other apps code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Privacy Inspector apart from other apps that claim protection.
After scanning for potential violations, Privacy Inspector will give you details about issues within your app(s). Have you ever felt uncomfortable downloading an app that needs a permission it shouldn’t have? Now find out what is inside the app and more.
Get the security you need that other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find.
So PI can save data to the sdcard.
So PI can access the internet for facebook posts, twitter tweets, emails, and send database info.
OSMonitor is a small tool let you monitor your android phone.
> Process - monitor all processes and display detail information about each.
> Network - show every physical or logical network interface with statistics.
> Connection - display every tcp or udp network connection, and query it via WHOIS ( require Google Map )
> Misc - monitor processor, battery and file system.
> Log - check dmesg or logcat in real-time.
P.S. I don't maintain this version anymore. :)