You can get college credit for showing what you know on CLEP exams.
The app includes 25 free questions that mimic the questions on the actual exam. Detailed answer explanations are also available for each question.
Unlock the full app to receive additional features, such as:
•Three full length practice tests
•Custom tests – create your own practice tests to target your studying
•Specific subject results – identify your weak subjects for efficient studying
This app includes the following features:
* Managing student (create, delete and modify).
* Import students through CSV (comma separated value) file.
* Take attendance.
* Switch between list of names and images from students.
* Keeping track of homework.
* Create notes by students.
Topicus Labs is an initiative of Topicus to work on new ideas and gain experience.
Maps - Find out where you are and where you need to go in our three counties.
Courses - Plan your semester on the go. Browse and search course offerings, view class times, locations, and more.
Directory - Search the public directory for faculty, staff, and administrators. Send an email, place a call, and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
Events - Always know what’s happening on or around Central Carolina Community College. Browse concerts, lectures, exhibits, and more. See what’s happening near your current location.
News - Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay informed about the most important campus news.
Library – Access library hours, locations, resources, and services at your fingertips.
Images - Search, browse, download, and share images from Central Carolina Community College collections.
Videos - Recent speakers, Central Carolina Community College events, podcasts, and more are available to watch whenever – and wherever – you like.
Get Help - Access important numbers when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from Central Carolina Community College.
Learn – Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content, and more.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Each practice question has a video explanation that takes you through the problems, so you will never be at lost for the correct answer! Progress reports are available to help you identify the exact areas you need to focus on to boost up your score.
The Katchup SAT app includes:
• 9 full sets of practice SAT math tests that include 132 questions (full version)
• 1 set of practice SAT math test that includes 20 questions (free version)
• Video explanation for each question (free and full version)
• Automatic scoring system that provides reports on your progress (free and full version)
The KatchUp SAT app is a product of Katchup Education, which provides the highest quality consulting, curriculum, contents and teachers to students. Katchup Education is founded and managed by Smart Consulting Group, which has helped bright young minds since 1992.
**SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and was not involved in the creation or endorsement of this product.**
Remember Me is a Bible Verse and Scripture memorization app that will help you to commit your most valued words to heart. It is ideal for memorizing Bible passages, favorite poems, literary quotes, speeches, and vocabulary. Using the tabbed interface, it's easy to manage quotes between the New, Due, and Known tabs.
Remember Me comes with an array of features to help with your memorization. Use your text-to-speech option to have the quotes read to you. Use the flashcard feature to study. Set daily reminders, and take randomly generated quizzes. Add and delete quotes from the queue easily, and watch as your Known tab fills with new words of wisdom.
Allow the words that inspire you the most become part of your everyday life, and commit them to heart.
Multiple Bible study methods:
● Word puzzles
● Fill in the gaps
● Scripture typer
● First letter and placeholder methods
● Line by line verse practice
● Randomly generated quizzes
● Verbatim learning
Intelligent review system:
● Spaced repetition algorithm
● Score charts
● Record your reviews
● Listen to Bible memory verses
(Install IVONA or SVOX for high quality voice)
● Enter quotes on web browser
● Retrieve scriptures from online Bibles
● Share public verse decks
● Sync with multiple devices
● Set daily reminders
● Flashcard widget for your home screen
Memorise from an array of Bibles and Verse collections
● More than 30 English Bible translations, incl. NIV84 ESV Catholic New Jerusalem etc.
● Ancient original text versions: Greek New Testament, Latin Vulgate)
● Share Awana, Bible Bee and Navigators Scriptures on our website
● Numerous modern languages
Nederlandse bijbel alkitab Indonesia Afrikaans bybel Tigrinya & Amharic Hausa Yoruba Igbo الكتاب المقدس عربي
Please note that the app requires access to your device's
- phone status (to stop reciting verses to you when you receive a phone call)
- audio recording (so you can verify your spoken review of a verse)
- storage (to store the recording and to export verses)
- internet connection (to synchronize your devices)
and a few more features
Once you install this application, you can access the important features like,
1. Frequently Asked Questions
2. Interest Subsidy
3. Procedure to Complaint against banks in case of injustice
4. About ELTF - Contact information
Without Internet Access.
For those who have access to Internet,
1. Access to www.eltf.in is enabled.
2. Access to Official Facebook page of ELTF is enabled.
Education Loan Task Force (ELTF) is part of Action 2020 team of India Vision online group. ELTF was formed to guide highly deserving, poor students to avail the bank loans for higher education. Whenever Banks harass genuine deserving students, without following the RBI rules, ELTF will take up with higher authorities for solution. However ELTF will not undertake to get any loans from Banks. This is a voluntary group of youngsters to create awareness about the education loans in India.
Those who want to get any clarification or guidance from us, please send the full details to our email id email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
While sending the mail to us, please furnish the full details like, name of the bank, branch, when the loan application was submitted, the course details, the amount of loan sought, how many times the applicant met the branch manager, whether he met the regional manager, the response received from the bank officials etc.
Please also ascertain from the bank the email id of the branch and their regional office. This may also be included in your mail.
We will examine your complaint and give suggestions to you. If required, we will also directly take up with Reserve Bank of India for their intervention.
Please note that ELTF does not guarantee any bank loans to the students. We give only guidance. The Banks hold the right to sanction or reject the loan applications, as per rules of the Bank.
ELTF is only a team of volunteers and we have nothing to do with the Government or Banks.
✩ Ability to see the student's academic record and details for each semester.
✩ Ability to see the student's rewards.
✩ Ability to see the student's loans.
✩ Ability to see the student's requests
✩ Support for accessibility.