Once you install this application, you can access the important features like,
1. Frequently Asked Questions
2. Interest Subsidy
3. Procedure to Complaint against banks in case of injustice
4. About ELTF - Contact information
Without Internet Access.
For those who have access to Internet,
1. Access to www.eltf.in is enabled.
2. Access to Official Facebook page of ELTF is enabled.
Education Loan Task Force (ELTF) is part of Action 2020 team of India Vision online group. ELTF was formed to guide highly deserving, poor students to avail the bank loans for higher education. Whenever Banks harass genuine deserving students, without following the RBI rules, ELTF will take up with higher authorities for solution. However ELTF will not undertake to get any loans from Banks. This is a voluntary group of youngsters to create awareness about the education loans in India.
Those who want to get any clarification or guidance from us, please send the full details to our email id firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
While sending the mail to us, please furnish the full details like, name of the bank, branch, when the loan application was submitted, the course details, the amount of loan sought, how many times the applicant met the branch manager, whether he met the regional manager, the response received from the bank officials etc.
Please also ascertain from the bank the email id of the branch and their regional office. This may also be included in your mail.
We will examine your complaint and give suggestions to you. If required, we will also directly take up with Reserve Bank of India for their intervention.
Please note that ELTF does not guarantee any bank loans to the students. We give only guidance. The Banks hold the right to sanction or reject the loan applications, as per rules of the Bank.
ELTF is only a team of volunteers and we have nothing to do with the Government or Banks.
You can get college credit for showing what you know on CLEP exams.
The app includes 25 free questions that mimic the questions on the actual exam. Detailed answer explanations are also available for each question.
Unlock the full app to receive additional features, such as:
•Three full length practice tests
•Custom tests – create your own practice tests to target your studying
•Specific subject results – identify your weak subjects for efficient studying
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 4.4
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
Interesting in becoming a Certified Dental Assistant or joining a career in Dentistry?
These FREE Flash cards will help prepare you to pass your Dental Assistant National Board (DANB) exams or even if you are already a Certified Dental Assistant this app will still provide very helpful review material to keep you up to date and not get rusty!
Certified Dental Assistant is a Free To Use App designed to be SIMPLE and EASY To use. Just Download, Open your app up and your ready to start studying!
Thanks for Downloading CDA - Dental Assisting Exam 2015 and Enjoy your Free App!
Note: This app is in no way affiliated with Teach Assist. Names, logos, and any other trade marked proprietary property found within the app belong to the rightful owners, Teach Assist Foundation and the York Region District School Board.
Studiz is Denmarks biggest portal for both online and local student discounts. You will find all the countries updated, available, unique and also special time limited study deals.
The App will also give you access to you digital student card. Now you don't have to carry your plastic card around, and you can use your Android to find and get student discounts.
Studiz is created by students, made for students with the purpose to make the student life more fun!