You can get college credit for showing what you know on CLEP exams.
The app includes 25 free questions that mimic the questions on the actual exam. Detailed answer explanations are also available for each question.
Unlock the full app to receive additional features, such as:
•Three full length practice tests
•Custom tests – create your own practice tests to target your studying
•Specific subject results – identify your weak subjects for efficient studying
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Once you install this application, you can access the important features like,
1. Frequently Asked Questions
2. Interest Subsidy
3. Procedure to Complaint against banks in case of injustice
4. About ELTF - Contact information
Without Internet Access.
For those who have access to Internet,
1. Access to www.eltf.in is enabled.
2. Access to Official Facebook page of ELTF is enabled.
Education Loan Task Force (ELTF) is part of Action 2020 team of India Vision online group. ELTF was formed to guide highly deserving, poor students to avail the bank loans for higher education. Whenever Banks harass genuine deserving students, without following the RBI rules, ELTF will take up with higher authorities for solution. However ELTF will not undertake to get any loans from Banks. This is a voluntary group of youngsters to create awareness about the education loans in India.
Those who want to get any clarification or guidance from us, please send the full details to our email id email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
While sending the mail to us, please furnish the full details like, name of the bank, branch, when the loan application was submitted, the course details, the amount of loan sought, how many times the applicant met the branch manager, whether he met the regional manager, the response received from the bank officials etc.
Please also ascertain from the bank the email id of the branch and their regional office. This may also be included in your mail.
We will examine your complaint and give suggestions to you. If required, we will also directly take up with Reserve Bank of India for their intervention.
Please note that ELTF does not guarantee any bank loans to the students. We give only guidance. The Banks hold the right to sanction or reject the loan applications, as per rules of the Bank.
ELTF is only a team of volunteers and we have nothing to do with the Government or Banks.
Just add the words you want to cram and the app will ask you, either in order or randomly.
You may also choose Cramming to ask the questions in English or in the foreign language you are learning.
Repetition is the mother of learning!
Welcome to UCL Go!, a mobile application that allows students to access comprehensive information about their university.
UCL is one of the first of a group of leading universities in the UK to roll-out campusM to its students enabling them to stay informed with the ease and convenience that mobility brings.
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations.
- View your Library loans.
- View your course timetable.
- Find Friends – use the Friend Locator to see where friends are and contact them to meet up.
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book.
- Receive the latest news and events from UCL and UCLU.
New features are being planned for the new year so please check the website for future features.