You can get college credit for showing what you know on CLEP exams.
The app includes 25 free questions that mimic the questions on the actual exam. Detailed answer explanations are also available for each question.
Unlock the full app to receive additional features, such as:
•Three full length practice tests
•Custom tests – create your own practice tests to target your studying
•Specific subject results – identify your weak subjects for efficient studying
This app includes the following features:
* Managing student (create, delete and modify).
* Import students through CSV (comma separated value) file.
* Take attendance.
* Switch between list of names and images from students.
* Keeping track of homework.
* Create notes by students.
Topicus Labs is an initiative of Topicus to work on new ideas and gain experience.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Contains the world's BEST dictionary company “Oxford's English-Thai dictionary”
and NO.1 dictionary publisher in Thailand “SE-EDUCATION's Thai-English dictionary”
Unequivocally, everything in this app is FREE!!
★★ LINE Dictionary is not just a normal dictionary
It's filled with unlimited knowledge of the English language. Users will improve their English skills fast and easily as they use expressions from LINE in their daily lives.
This App will makes you feel as if they are studying with a foreign teacher in class, except you can take it anywhere you want!
In addition to abundant words, LINE Dictionary contains these excellent functions
▪ Over 7,000,000 Usage examples
▪ English<->Thai translator
▪ Daily English expression (with Thai translation)
▪ Quotes and proverbs (with Thai meaning)
▪ Idioms, phrases, synonyms and conjugated forms
▪ Audio pronunciation by native speaker (both American and British)
▪ Word card which can automatically saves searched words.
▪ Suggested word by auto-complete function
▪ Can use it either online and offline
This app does not have any advertisements that would hinder your studies. Rather, users can use LINE dictionary as a one-of-a-kind, luxurious dictionary.
Furthermore, users can easily share searched words & other features in this app with LINE, Twitter and Facebook friends with only one click!
Everything is assembled in this app for your convenience!
Download it now and you will see “Free can be great!”
Maps - Find out where you are and where you need to go in our three counties.
Courses - Plan your semester on the go. Browse and search course offerings, view class times, locations, and more.
Directory - Search the public directory for faculty, staff, and administrators. Send an email, place a call, and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
Events - Always know what’s happening on or around Central Carolina Community College. Browse concerts, lectures, exhibits, and more. See what’s happening near your current location.
News - Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay informed about the most important campus news.
Library – Access library hours, locations, resources, and services at your fingertips.
Images - Search, browse, download, and share images from Central Carolina Community College collections.
Videos - Recent speakers, Central Carolina Community College events, podcasts, and more are available to watch whenever – and wherever – you like.
Get Help - Access important numbers when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from Central Carolina Community College.
Learn – Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content, and more.
Press the button to connect to Voice Assist with one tap. You will hear Voice Assist - Ready. Now you can dial by name or number or listen to email or reply or send and receive text messages by voice. Once you connect to Voice Assist you can complete each task one after the other. You don't need to hang up. After making a call, just say goodbye and wait for the other person to hang up. Voice Assist comes back on the line automatically. Now you can dial by voice, email by voice, text by voice, post to twitter or post to facebook all without typing. Compare this application to Drivesafe.ly, Vlingo, Apple SIRI, Google Now, Dragon Go and Text by Voice.
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 4.4
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
- offline Latin-English dictionary contains over 35,000 entries.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- online dictionary is available ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
Once you install this application, you can access the important features like,
1. Frequently Asked Questions
2. Interest Subsidy
3. Procedure to Complaint against banks in case of injustice
4. About ELTF - Contact information
Without Internet Access.
For those who have access to Internet,
1. Access to www.eltf.in is enabled.
2. Access to Official Facebook page of ELTF is enabled.
Education Loan Task Force (ELTF) is part of Action 2020 team of India Vision online group. ELTF was formed to guide highly deserving, poor students to avail the bank loans for higher education. Whenever Banks harass genuine deserving students, without following the RBI rules, ELTF will take up with higher authorities for solution. However ELTF will not undertake to get any loans from Banks. This is a voluntary group of youngsters to create awareness about the education loans in India.
Those who want to get any clarification or guidance from us, please send the full details to our email id firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
While sending the mail to us, please furnish the full details like, name of the bank, branch, when the loan application was submitted, the course details, the amount of loan sought, how many times the applicant met the branch manager, whether he met the regional manager, the response received from the bank officials etc.
Please also ascertain from the bank the email id of the branch and their regional office. This may also be included in your mail.
We will examine your complaint and give suggestions to you. If required, we will also directly take up with Reserve Bank of India for their intervention.
Please note that ELTF does not guarantee any bank loans to the students. We give only guidance. The Banks hold the right to sanction or reject the loan applications, as per rules of the Bank.
ELTF is only a team of volunteers and we have nothing to do with the Government or Banks.