Once you install this application, you can access the important features like,
1. Frequently Asked Questions
2. Interest Subsidy
3. Procedure to Complaint against banks in case of injustice
4. About ELTF - Contact information
Without Internet Access.
For those who have access to Internet,
1. Access to www.eltf.in is enabled.
2. Access to Official Facebook page of ELTF is enabled.
Education Loan Task Force (ELTF) is part of Action 2020 team of India Vision online group. ELTF was formed to guide highly deserving, poor students to avail the bank loans for higher education. Whenever Banks harass genuine deserving students, without following the RBI rules, ELTF will take up with higher authorities for solution. However ELTF will not undertake to get any loans from Banks. This is a voluntary group of youngsters to create awareness about the education loans in India.
Those who want to get any clarification or guidance from us, please send the full details to our email id email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
While sending the mail to us, please furnish the full details like, name of the bank, branch, when the loan application was submitted, the course details, the amount of loan sought, how many times the applicant met the branch manager, whether he met the regional manager, the response received from the bank officials etc.
Please also ascertain from the bank the email id of the branch and their regional office. This may also be included in your mail.
We will examine your complaint and give suggestions to you. If required, we will also directly take up with Reserve Bank of India for their intervention.
Please note that ELTF does not guarantee any bank loans to the students. We give only guidance. The Banks hold the right to sanction or reject the loan applications, as per rules of the Bank.
ELTF is only a team of volunteers and we have nothing to do with the Government or Banks.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
You can get college credit for showing what you know on CLEP exams.
The app includes 25 free questions that mimic the questions on the actual exam. Detailed answer explanations are also available for each question.
Unlock the full app to receive additional features, such as:
•Three full length practice tests
•Custom tests – create your own practice tests to target your studying
•Specific subject results – identify your weak subjects for efficient studying
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 5.1
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
1. Add or remove your Credit, Debit, Loyalty, and all other cards so that you never have to remember them
2. Retrieve your Mobile Security and Back up keys from the app.
3. Know what you have paid for through zero-disturbance notifications. (Coming soon)
4. Keep your profile data up to date
5. Get special app-only offers! (Coming soon)
..and many more to come!
Established in the year 2002, OorjaTech is an institution, dedicated in guiding engineering students and training them to develop state-of-the-art research projects.
With more than a decade of experience and thousands of success stories to share, we keep extending our services to provide hassle free support to our students.
This application is one such step. Many more to come...
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Welcome to UCL Go!, a mobile application that allows students to access comprehensive information about their university.
UCL is one of the first of a group of leading universities in the UK to roll-out campusM to its students enabling them to stay informed with the ease and convenience that mobility brings.
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations.
- View your Library loans.
- View your course timetable.
- Find Friends – use the Friend Locator to see where friends are and contact them to meet up.
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book.
- Receive the latest news and events from UCL and UCLU.
New features are being planned for the new year so please check the website for future features.