Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your credit usage with advanced filtering and options.
WARNING TO LEGACY USERS: This version of Credit Usage no longer contains an entire application; but only an enabler for the standard version of Credit Usage. Installing this application means your previous settings and history will be lost. You might want to consider backing up Credit Usage and its data, just in case the newer version dissatisfies you. If this is the case, please do contact me and let me know how to improve it.
- NO MORE ADS
- Allows you to disable systray notifications (Hide AppNotifier)
- Gives you priority for support requests
- Helps me to pay the server and do great and greater stuff :)
Call Waiting Enabler requires the following permissions:
All these permissions are required to dial MMI codes (by which call waiting can be activated and deactivated).
Call Waiting Enabler won't enable call waiting in cases operator doesn't support it or has prohibited this feature.
This software dials *43# to activate call waiting, #43# to deactivate it and *#43# to query status. This app was created mainly because there was no such app in Market and finding these codes wasn't very straight forward (when searching for alternative solution to enable call waiting on Android phone).
More info on website.
Sometime your device memory full and you need to free some space without deleting any data or application. Then you need to move your application or application data from internal memory to SD card or SD card to Internal memory.
So using this application you can move your full application or application data from internal memory to SD card and free your valuable internal memory space.
- Simple and user friendly interface.
- just one tape to move/transfer you data from internal storage to External Storage.
- Free your Internal storage.
Advantages of One-Touch Data Enabler
- Easy one tap widget to enable cellular data.
No annoying display message requiring more than one taps unlike other widgets.
-- If you like this widget, be sure to try Internet Access Toggle Switch
ATTENTION: This is not the sweep2wake, it just enable and disable it. You need a kernel that supports it.
* Switch between disabled, enabled and enabled with backlights
* HTC screenshot enabler/disabler (Sense ROMs)
* Prevent WakeUps(JB4.2 ISSUE)
- HTC Desire S (amidabuddha's & Andromadus Kernel)
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Sensation XE
- HTC One X
- HTC One S
- Let me know if it works on other devices
ROOT ACCESS IS REQUIRED
* Vibrate when outgoing call is connected.
* Notify when system is ready
* Notify when system is shutting down.
* Notify when plug in the USB
* Notify when battery is full.
* Extra Phone Info.
* reply phone call by using sms when the user is busy.
ps: if there is any problem about this application, please send me the mail directly. And capture the bug report to me , Thanks.
how to capture the bug report:
download sub app to capture -
the app has been verified by sub devices.
* Google Nexus One 2.3.X
Support Sub Devices:
Google Nexus One with Android 2.3 - OK
Google Nexus S with Android 2.3 - OK
* Add feature - notify user if an application is installed.
* add new feature for dialing phone number when user copy a number string in browser app or others.
How to use:
selecte a string , then press the item "share" and select item "Phone" dial a phone call.
* fix bugs for function "VIbrate when outgoing call is connected"
* support Android 4.0 for function "VIbrate when outgoing call is connected"
App for helping myself connecting ADB for MK802II device. (May help others so here it is)
1. This requires Root (MK802II already has).
2. Install Super User
This is not an app for everyone, it is made by a nerd to help myself enabling the Android Development Bridge running over network.
The commands it runs are:
setprop service.adb.tcp.port 5555
setprop service.adb.tcp.port -1
It runs on port 5555
From the PC use command line to connect to the device (the ip is shown on the app)
Uploaded here for ease my life on installing on devices.
Fixes / enhancements may come in the future.
Like/Hate/Recommendation? leave a comment.
This app requires root just because when I tried to run a shell command from the app to activate the adb over the network it fail to execute except if rooted.
Lost your phone but GPS is off? Install this app and GPS and Wifi will be automatically enabled the next time you receive an SMS Message that says "gps on".
Turn on wifi with "wifi on"
This will enable higher accuracy for finding the position of your phone.
Use in combination with Wheres my Droid, Seek Droid, or Find My Phone to recover your lost or stolen phone!
You can even install this after you have lost your phone using the market webstore.