* Needs root access, SMS read/write permissions, Contacts read permission and SD-Card for temporary storage
Recover accidentally deleted short messages instantly from your internal phone database and restore them in the original SMS thread. Forensic and sophisticated algorithms are used to search for deleted short message patterns. No PC needed.
Messages will recovered with original date and time stamp.
Note: Deleted messages may be overwritten by new incoming or outgoing messages. This will effect the quality of message recovery.
The sooner you act the better the results will be.
SMS Recovery is not for recovery databases after factory resets, dialer clear actions or other clearing operations which delete whole databases.
English, Japanese, German, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
See: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/1184/how-do-i-root-my-android-device for more info.
Recover deleted or lost SMS messages from your Samsung Galaxy phone using this program. Note: Deleted data cannot always be recovered this program will show you the best possible result available. Try the free version before paying for this to see the SMS messages you want can be recovered.
If you experience any problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the app developers to fix any bugs found ASAP.
Important node: TC requires your phone or tablet to be ROOTED (with Superuser/SuperSU and BussyBox installed)!
TakeControl lets you control your Android phone with Windows keyboard and mouse. Just move the cursor to the edge of the screen, and it will “cross” to your phone allowing you to control it. Typing or playing games on your phone or tablet has never been easier. And if you are worried about foreign letters, don’t be, because TakeControl supports 164 different keyboard localizations to suit all your needs. Clipboard is shared; multiple devices are supported and auto-connect feature lets you relax knowing that your phone is always within the reach of your keyboard and mouse.
All this makes TakeControl unique application on the market. There is no need for browser or VNC client. All you need is keyboard and a mouse.
To get started:
1. Go to droidcontrol.com and download and start TakeControl.exe
2. Start TakeControl on your phone, type in IP address of Windows PC and press Connect. Superuser should pop out which should be allowed.
3. That is it - you have TakeControl.
Hope, you’ll enjoy TakeControl!
For more information, please visit droidcontrol.com
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
It also provides Calls and SMS usage details.
Data Flow features:
* Monitor internet data usage on Mobile and WiFi networks
* Monitor Calls and SMS usage
* Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Forecast usage
* Data usage by application
* Calls and SMS usage by number
* Daily and Monthly statistics and graphs
* Real-time alerts
* Highly configurable plans
* Usage widget
* Battery friendly
* RAM memory friendly
* High accuracy
If you have any suggestions or problems, please contact me at email@example.com
Type in a few keywords, press search, and messages that match will appear. You can choose to search only your inbox, your sent messages, or other (drafts, failed messages, etc.).
Soon to come:
- More search options
- Save searches
- Word counts and extended analytics
If there are any bugs with the app, please email me and I will fix them. Rating 1-star reviews won't help fix it faster. The app is currently in beta, which means I haven't tested it extensively or on many different phone versions.
HEXAMOB has made a drivers compilation of many manufacturers with devices that are using the Android Operating System. There may be some cases where packages can be used for your specific device but there are others cases where you need to install a specific driver for your smartphone or tablet.
Top 10 Android Tools Apps in February 2015 (playboard.me)
★★ Reviews ★★
"Beautiful Design and Ease of Use" → Android Police
"SeekDroid Is the Simplest Way to Find Your Lost Android Phone" → Lifehacker
"SeekDroid is your one-stop shop for everything related to keeping your phone safe." → Android Central
SeekDroid FREE Features:
► Locate your device from https://seekdroid.com
► Lock your device remotely
► Set off an alarm with a custom message (even on silent)
► Wipe the device and SD card if it is lost or stolen
► Locate your device via text message
► Get device information such as recent calls, IMEI, and battery level
► No battery drain when not in use
SeekDroid Premium Features:
► Control multiple devices from one account. Great for families!
► Track your devices continuously with "Breadcrumb location"
► 30 day history of your devices location
► Geo-fencing: Get notifications when your device has left a designated area
Setup is easy! Install the application on your device, and create a username and password when the application launches. That's all! You can do everything else from our secure website at https://seekdroid.com
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://help.seekdroid.com
SEO: Find My Droid, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, GPS Tracker, Anti Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Anti-theft, Security
The app was made for CM9 users on the Samsung Galaxy S. It is reported to work on the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Samsung Galaxy Note as well.
It does NOT work on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and most likely it will not work on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 also. All devices tat came shipped with Android 3.x and above will not be able to run on mass storage, unfotunately I can only block lower api's, not higher api's on the play store.
I made this tool for practice purpose and my own use.
※This tool is not usb driver.Please install usb driver if you can't connect device and pc.Usually you can download it from device vendor's site.
I got inquiry,so add notes.
At first, I try to make this tool as widget which can toggle USB Debug settings directly if you touch it.But I don't adapt it because it's not recommended way from Android 1.5. So I choose normal Activity which just finishes after calling Settings UI.
Backup and Restore your SMS Messages to SD Card, Gmail account or Dropbox account. Lock any application you want.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages
● Backup SMS messages to your Gmail account
● Backup SMS messages to your Dropbox account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Protect your SMS application with a password
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer
This application needs access to the following:
✓ Your messages
edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS
* Needed to read or write sms messages during backup or restore process.
✓ Network communication
full Internet access
view network state
* To access Gmail account
modify/delete SD card contents
* To export sms messages to sdcard.
✓ Your personal information
read contact data
* To display contact names in backups.
✓ System tools
prevent phone from sleeping
automatically start at boot
retrieve running applications
* To prevent the phone from going to sleep during backup or restore process.
* To start schedule backups after reboot
* To protect SMS application using a password
✓ Hardware controls
* To vibrate when the backup or restore operation is completed.
Any problem to download ? http://goo.gl/KCDyL
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED AND MANDATORY TO GET ALL OPTIONS ACTIVATE.
You go to your sdcard in your phone and PC simultaneously.
The changes are visible immediately.
Don't use Android mount
This application is a widget, but not only :)
DISABLE AUTO-MOUNT FROM ALL APP (ex: WinAmp)
• Auto mount on USB connection (Full version)
• Choose what sd-card is mounted (for mobile with 2 sd-card)
• Hide notification after a delay (Full version)
• Vibrate on un/mount
• Option to mount without check if usb cable is present (Full version)
• Dis/enable Mediascan
English, French, Russian (Vladimir), Italian (Luca T.), Danish (Rasmus B.), German (Flo.), Polish (Kamil S.), Chinese (Jen J.), Turkish (Yaşar M.), Korean (MoonHee C.) you want your language ? Send me an email
• Add root privileges in manifest
• Remove bad messages
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED
Contact me for any problems
Manage SMS offers simple and easy ways to manage your text messages. You can quickly check statistics, create and restore backup, schedule auto backup, search and Delete SMS.
Have you wondered who messaged you most this month?
Want to save your messages and restore them quickly?
Want to delete all, sent or receive messages with just one click?
How to search SMS you need from long list?
Here is a simple and powerful SMS manager.
Find out with whom you chat most. User with highest message count is displayed at top of the list.
Separate statistics view for all, sent and received messages.
View statistics for any custom time period.
View statistics by Day, Week and Month basis.
Options to backup all received or sent messages by one click.
Freedom to restore messages of your choice whether received, send or all messages.
All backups are listed with date and time of backup.
Clear your inbox, sent box or both by just on click.
Automatically create backup daily, weekly, after two weeks or monthly basis.
Search SMS by SMS text or by sender’s mobile number.
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone. This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go... without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images of a number of operating systems from your phone (like Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE and Arch Linux). Around 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive. From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive.
• This application uses features of the kernel that may or may not be available/stable on your phone. Tests have shown most phones work without problems, but please keep in mind yours might not (yet) work out-of-the-box.
• Most kernels support emulating USB drives, some support emulating CD-rom drives and kernels with the right patches support both.
• Most Linux-related ISOs can be booted from USB drives, but some ISOs can only be booted from CD-rom drives or require some kind of conversion.
• No ads.
• Resizing of images.
• Add your own download repositories. Nice for companies or groups that want to share custom or licensed images.
More info: http://softwarebakery.com/projects/drivedroid
This app is only tested in Samsung Note 3(SM-N900 Kitkat). In other phones, use this app with your own risk.
Lost your phone but GPS is off? Install this app and GPS and Wifi will be automatically enabled the next time you receive an SMS Message that says "gps on".
Turn on wifi with "wifi on"
This will enable higher accuracy for finding the position of your phone.
Use in combination with Wheres my Droid, Seek Droid, or Find My Phone to recover your lost or stolen phone!
You can even install this after you have lost your phone using the market webstore.