AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 30,000,000 Downloads! *
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4/5
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Filipino-Vincent C. V. Estrellado
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin Ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
HEXAMOB has made a drivers compilation of many manufacturers with devices that are using the Android Operating System. There may be some cases where packages can be used for your specific device but there are others cases where you need to install a specific driver for your smartphone or tablet.
Top 10 Android Tools Apps in February 2015 (playboard.me)
The app was made for CM9 users on the Samsung Galaxy S. It is reported to work on the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Samsung Galaxy Note as well.
It does NOT work on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and most likely it will not work on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 also. All devices tat came shipped with Android 3.x and above will not be able to run on mass storage, unfotunately I can only block lower api's, not higher api's on the play store.
This app is only tested in Samsung Note 3(SM-N900 Kitkat). In other phones, use this app with your own risk.
I made this tool for practice purpose and my own use.
※This tool is not usb driver.Please install usb driver if you can't connect device and pc.Usually you can download it from device vendor's site.
I got inquiry,so add notes.
At first, I try to make this tool as widget which can toggle USB Debug settings directly if you touch it.But I don't adapt it because it's not recommended way from Android 1.5. So I choose normal Activity which just finishes after calling Settings UI.
The fully featured Nexus OTG Disk Explorer is easy to use with its user-friendly interface and intuitively designed icons. And the best part - NO ROOT NEEDED and it is absolutely FREE.
Some of the main features of the application:
• Works on all Android devices.
• Doesn't need to root your Nexus.
• Process manager gives you the chance to kill running processes and monitor the available RAM memory.
• Quick access icons for you SD card, Camera folder, Bluetooth folder, Downloads and Music folder.
• Recognizes all common file formats.
• Cut/Copy/Paste options.
• Rename or create files/folders.
• Organize your folders - Search, Sort and Create new.
• Change the visualization of files and folders - list or grid.
• Select multiple files. Automatically shows the size of the selected files.
• Properties that give you a detailed information about every file or folder - Type, Path, Number of files, Size, Last modified, Total available space and Available space.
• Share files.
The only requirement: your USB flash drives must be with FAT32 file system in order to be recognized.
OTG Disk Explorer is your easy USB mass storage enabler for all your devices.
USB host is a very powerful feature of recent Android based smartphones and tablets, but on many firmwares (both stock and custom) the feature is somewhat broken.
For example, at launch the Galaxy Nexus told all the apps and the Market that it supported USB host, but USB host did not actually work (this was fixed in the Android 4.0.2 update). This broke several apps.
That is just one example of many. There are even cases where OEMs advertise USB host support, but the device does not support it at all. It appears as if USB host support isn't tested by Google or the OEMs when they push out new firmwares and devices at all.
As we cannot depend on Google or the OEMs to correctly provide information regarding USB host support, and the Android framework will regularly lie about it to both the Market as well as Android apps, this application was created so you can test your device's USB host capabilities for yourself.
If you allow it, the app will also submit your results to my website, so together we can create a complete database of devices and firmwares and their USB host support.
This tool may also come in handy for those porting firmwares.
- Android 2.3.1 or newer
- (Optional) Root
- USB OTG cable (unless your device has a fullsize USB port)
- USB memory stick, or another USB device to test the connection with
The result database is available here:
The discussion thread on XDA-Developers can be found here:
Any problem to download ? http://goo.gl/KCDyL
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED AND MANDATORY TO GET ALL OPTIONS ACTIVATE.
You go to your sdcard in your phone and PC simultaneously.
The changes are visible immediately.
Don't use Android mount
This application is a widget, but not only :)
DISABLE AUTO-MOUNT FROM ALL APP (ex: WinAmp)
• Auto mount on USB connection (Full version)
• Choose what sd-card is mounted (for mobile with 2 sd-card)
• Hide notification after a delay (Full version)
• Vibrate on un/mount
• Option to mount without check if usb cable is present (Full version)
• Dis/enable Mediascan
English, French, Russian (Vladimir), Italian (Luca T.), Danish (Rasmus B.), German (Flo.), Polish (Kamil S.), Chinese (Jen J.), Turkish (Yaşar M.), Korean (MoonHee C.) you want your language ? Send me an email
• Add root privileges in manifest
• Remove bad messages
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED
Contact me for any problems
A simple app for displaying the amount of internal storage available for apps you add or update.
Developed by AndroidForums.com's EarlyMon and scary alien.
Thanks to www.fontsquirrel.com for the Droid Sans Mono font used in this app.
Permissions used/needed by app: none ;) :).
OS : Android 2.1 or more
Hardware : Smartphone/ Tablet with Wi-Fi
The "Data Exchange Utility for Android", is also available in the smartphone and tablet devices other than Fujitsu.
"Data Exchange Utility" for PC has updated to V184.108.40.206.
(Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista)
・Please use the router or access point as same as PCs for the smart phones and tablets that do not support Wi-Fi tethering.
· Please update "Data Exchange Utility" on the computer to the latest version.
• If network security software is installed on the computer, please make "DataExchangeUtility.exe" as "permit connection" or "Exception application".
・If the access point is set to USB Wi-Fi adapter connected to PC, "Data Exchange Utility" cannot work properly. Please connect to wireles router with PC, Smartphone, and Tablet.
・There is a case that initial set-up cannot be completed or cut off in the state of Windows8/Windows7 PC connects to PC access point.
・Please connect the router to the terminal and smartphones and tablet PCs.
The product names, service names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
• Premium design
• Premium icon
• Blink flash when have notification
• Remove Ads
• Please email for us if you have any issue with Premium Version, we will support you as soon as posible
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Your Support
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 3 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
# Please MAKE SURE that [Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake] or [Flash Notification for All App] Free version works on your device BEFORE purchase this.
# No refund for that reason do not work
# Remove free version after this is installed
# This is a Ad free and Plus Version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake] and [Flash Notification for All App]
- Applied individually assigned ringtone (only paid)
- Add : Force Stop Button of Flash
- Add : Colorful Blink Screen of Notification Apps
- Add : FAQ - menu button or notification app list screen.
Reference of voice issue when activate Accessibility service
- Add : Flash Working time (for night mode)
- Add : Auto Speakerphone when answer a call by shake
(add permission : MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS)
- change : Setting screen is seperated by category
- Add : Vibration when get a call by shaking.
- Add : JellyBean (OS 4.1 higher) : Missed Call needs more permission READ_CALL_LOG
- Improve : Notification App List Screen more faster.
- Add : disable/enable flash while on call
- Add : Flash all off/on
- Add : vibrate then ring - disable when silent / ringer mode
- more share apps (whatsapp, facebook, etc...)
- bug fix of crashing flash
- Add : Notification Flash setting of the individual App
- Add : Unread SMS Flash
- Permission Add : android.permission.READ_SMS (READ YOUR SMS)
It is ONLY used to determine whether exists a unread sms.
This app does not use or collect your personal information.
- Add : Missed Call Flash
- Permission Add : android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (READ YOUR CONTACTS)
It is ONLY used to determine whether exists a missed call.
This app does not use or collect your personal information.
Lost your phone but GPS is off? Install this app and GPS and Wifi will be automatically enabled the next time you receive an SMS Message that says "gps on".
Turn on wifi with "wifi on"
This will enable higher accuracy for finding the position of your phone.
Use in combination with Wheres my Droid, Seek Droid, or Find My Phone to recover your lost or stolen phone!
You can even install this after you have lost your phone using the market webstore.