PS: Requires access to the internet and the location service to be turned on.
Ideal for tablet owners, SmartNotes is an application that makes taking organized notes a breeze. This is ideal for students who take large amounts of notes, and blow through equally large amounts of paper. This application will organize your notes into Books, and Pages. SmartNotes can also synchronize your notes between multiple devices / computers via Dropbox.
This note taking software is ideal for students who take a lot of notes, and are tired of dealing with messy papers, and eraser dust! It's time for a switch -- go SmartNotes!
SmartNotes' intuitive interface, syncing capabilities a-la-Dropbox, and ability to provide you with a sensible, and efficient note-taking experience makes this one a no-brainer (even though our icon is an Einstein brain face).
Bugs? Comments? Suggestions? XaeroDegreaz@gmail.com
I have a quick response time, and am open to implementing nearly any note taking feature you request.
** Coming soon **
- Many more graph types.
- Plenty of other stuff (ideas welcomed)...
kw: notes, note taking, student notes, class notes, school notes, note drawing, smart pen, replay notes
- More than 40 templates made by some of the world's best graphic designers.
- Find friends and follow people that have written crazy, funny, inspiring stuff.
- Share automatically to all of the important social networks and instant messaging apps.
- Save your note locally as in image.
- Create your own gallery with your best notes.
- Check out the Explore section for some unexpected inspiration.
Go for it.
You do the writing, we do the magic.
Remind Me "Tomorrow Morning"
Receive reminder alerts so you'll never again forget to turn in that paper! Cerebrum understands the way humans refer to dates and times, so you can set reminders for times such as "this evening" or "in two days."
With Cerebrum's voice recognition, say things like "Delete 'go running'" or "Show me my groceries list". When creating or editing thoughts, say "do laundry tomorrow afternoon," and Cerebrum does the rest!
What's On My Calendar?
Sync with Android's native calendar to add calendar events to Cerebrum. Cerebrum automatically asks to pull in upcoming calendar events so that everything on your mind will be in one, simple app. All part of the goal to make your life a little easier.
By adding companies, projects and tasks, Trigger delivers transparency over your business activity, now via the Trigger for Android app you can work while you're on the move.
Create conversation threads and limit the use of generic email to keep track of discussions
Prioritise tasks to be actioned
View Company activity feed
Use the Trigger app to log time outside the office, take client notes on relevant directly into the app, the conversation is kept in the one place.
Easily view recent activity on client projects, in a few taps, and create high priority tasks while with clients for colleagues to action quickly.
Note - this app requires a Trigger account. Go to www.triggerapp.com to sign up for a 14 day free trial, no credit card required.
Finding and Viewing Documents
• When the app is in Find mode, the users will see a list of categories for which they have read permission. After choosing a category the user can filter the search using a full-text string, specific index values or index value ranges (e.g. >100).
Editing Index Data
• Once a document has been opened for viewing it is possible to for users with permission to edit the index data.
Saving to Therefore™
• It is possible to save documents to Therefore™ from 3rd party apps that allow documents to be exported in formats supported by Therefore™ Mobile App.
Finding and processing workflow tasks
• When the app is in the Workflow mode, users will see a list of workflow tasks assigned to them. This list can be filtered by workflow processes. Users can then process their tasks and then have the option of viewing the document, viewing the index data as well as choosing a processing option for completing the task.
Taking and saving photos
• In Camera mode, the Therefore™ Mobile App allows you to take pictures using your device’s camera and save them directly into Therefore.
- When was the last time we saw a movie?
- When was the last time you took out the trash?
- How many times in the past month did we go out to dinner?
Not only when was the last time, but also get many interesting statistics about how often you do things. Schedule reminders every X days, or every X weeks on Thursday, or the second Tuesday of the month, or the 15th of every month, etc.
- Mail rent check on the 25 of every month
- Check the oil in the car every Sunday
- Get beer on Thursday so you're not low for the weekend ;-)
- Lube mountain bike chain every 3 weeks
EULA available here: http://www.neuraldirect.com/thelasttime/eula.txt
You may also find the help page useful: http://www.neuraldirect.com/thelasttime/help.html
No sketchy permissions required! Not even internet because there are no ads. ON_BOOT permission is required to check if any reminders are due when you reboot, otherwise you can miss reminders. The WAKE_LOCK permission is for making sure the service can run long enough to give you your reminders. It's very fast so battery drain is negligible from the wake lock.