This application helps you to free up space in your Gmail account by clearing large and old emails. You can use multiple filter criteria. You can also move email from inbox to other folders and even another Gmail account.
Using this application
Once you launch the application, the main screen allows you to add Gmail accounts and show the list of added Gmail accounts. Selecting an account will take you another screen, which shows the emails from inbox sorted by size on descending order. Scrolling down will load more emails. You can also filter the emails with the help of the filter screen. You can delete / move to folder or another account / archive the selected emails.
Basic User Interface
The user interface is simple. The email list screen has one set of buttons at the bottom. These operations are performed on the emails selected from the list. There is a menu button at the right side of the title bar and pressing this reveals a pop down menu with buttons. These operations are does not affect the selected emails from the list.
This invaluable App let's you backup your SMS messages the easy way: just push them to your Google Mail account!
★ First configure your Google Mail credentials
★ Choose from any Google Mail label you have
★ From now on the App will push every SMS you send or recieve to this label
★ If no network connection is available: no problem! The App caches every SMS which could not be transfered. With the next successful transfer attempt, these SMS will be transfered. No SMS will get lost!
★ You even can push SMS to your Google Mail account, that have been sent or received before you installed the App!
★ MAKE SURE IMAP ACCESS IS ENABLED IN YOUR GOOGLE MAIL PREFERENCES!
If you have any problem with this App: don't be afraid to send me an email. I will fix every problem as soon as possible.
★ Please contact me in case of any problems before you leave a bad comment / ranking. I will solve your problem! ★
This app lets you create widgets on your home screen that open email compose windows with pre-populated text.
Perfect for sending fast emails to your common contacts or a quick "note to self" to your own address.
Send quick items to your GTD/task manager!
Main intention is to save battery life. You can disabled the automatic synchronization settings (which are constantly checking for new incoming email and lower your battery lifetime), and your mail will be checked at a user given time.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Installing Gmail Attachment Manager will act as a plugin in your e-mail application in order to make it possible to upload any file as an attachment. It will not create a homescreen icon and thus will save up precious application space.
Gmail Attachment Manager is used by pressing the Attach Picture or Attach Video option in Gmail, and then selecting Gmail Attachment Manager.
Gmail Attachment Manager works with any email client or application that allows you to attach/upload things.
Note: will not work with .zip files, as these are blocked by google.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
Having Gmail pull emails from existing POP3 accounts is a nice feature. However, emails are usually fetched only once every hour. In addition, the mobile Gmail interfaces gives you no way of manually refreshing your accounts. So if you're expecting an important email on one of your external accounts, you'll have to wait - in the worst case - more than an hour before you'll receive that email on your phone. This is where this app comes in. Simply hit "Refresh Now" from the main menu (or from the provided widget) to automatically refresh your external accounts in the background! Each full refresh only takes about 5 seconds on WiFi and slightly longer on 3G.
Note: You can of course exit the app (using the "BACK"-key) once you've started a refresh - it will complete the refresh in the background.
Please note that each refresh uses about 200KB of data - make sure that you have an appropriate data plan before activing the "auto-refresh" feature!
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
I will let you know that new mail has arrived.
Do not you think you ever notice how Gmail and hate?
"Subject", "From" in the notification bar is displayed, "even if they have to lock the terminal."
Even in a state that is locked, I would know to others from whom mail has arrived.
Gmail Notifier is nothing but simple
To inform the "number of unread Inbox",
Tap the notification to open the inbox of Gmail app.
It is also possible if the setting is enabled, incoming calls to vibrate.
# To go to the notification would double
# It is recommended OFF Gmail notifications of incoming mail
Please set # on the check that the notification is always present in the app.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
This application is compatible with Gmail for Android (versions for Ice Cream Sandwitch and higher).
APP IS WORKING FINE, YOU ONLY NEED TO CONFIGURE IT AND SWYPE THE TOP-RIGHT SWITCH TO "ON" MANUALLY IN ORDER TO ENABLE THE APP
I will implements recurrent notifications for unread messages (in inbox or prioritary inbox) in all your accounts separatelly (only one account in the free version).
Due the limitations of the Gmail API, that exports the total unread messages count, nor the messages, the notifier can't detect new messages in certain scenarios (by example if one new message is received but already a unread message is in the conversation).
This app is compatible with Pebble watch (go settings to configure it)
Comments are welcome!
For use it, you need to disable ringtone notifications (setting notification sound to silent) in Gmail (prioritary or normal inbox depending of your choice), but not notifications (i like Gmail notifications and I don't have included in my app), the go this app and configure repeats, sound and vibration and then enable the service in the top-right of the screen.
In App billing allows users to
Allows to monitorize more than one account
- sent all incoming SMS to your Gmail Account
- without batterie draining
- No advertising
- no in-app payment
You can protect your Gmail account.
We recommended the 2-step verification: http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=180744
We will never get you Mails/SMS or read it or store it. If you want to protect your Gmail account: You can register a new free Gmail account and then use this account/password to config and send all emails to your main mail account.
Keywords: sms to gmail backup
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
1). Backup/restore your SMS to/from Gmail;
2). Backup/restore your call log to/from Gmail;
3). Backup/restore your MMS to/from Gmail;
4). Support to login Gmail with XOAuth, you needn't to provide your Gmail password;
5). Support to hide application icon;
6). More features will be added in the feature.
Please make sure you had enabled Gmail IMAP option.
With this application you can remotely take the control of your desktop Transmission server via its web interface.
You need to activate transmission's web client.
- sliding menu
- multi accounts
- view your torrents list
- control a torrent
- adding a torrent to your server
- modify server options
- filter torrents
- sort torrents
I waiting for your feedbacks on Google+, twitter or by mail ...
Google+ page : https://plus.google.com/113940178792667131289
Swipe left, up, right or down to move tiles and merge them.
version 0.9.3 :
- Add merge animations
- Add victories count and defeats count leaderboards
version 0.9.2 :
- Add tablets support
- Add keyboard pad support
- Add achievements 20 000 and 25 000 points
version 0.9.1 :
- Add "New Game" option
- Save automatically current game when quitting application or when it's killed by the system
- Update launcher icon
- Fix bugs
version 0.9 :
- Play Games achievements and leaderboards
The development is not fully finished, in future release there will be :
- animations for move and tiles merged
- large layout
- accelerometer controller (perhaps)
No ads and full java sdk version not a Web Apps.
Adapted version of 2048 game by Gabriele Cirulli http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048
Permissions needed by Google Play Games Services, Google Analytics and Crashlytics crash reporter.
It lets you read your RSS feeds offline after you have synchronized them from https://feedbin.me, you must have an account on this web site to use this application.
For now, there are no options, it just show unread items from your subscriptions.
It Synchronizes every hours and every time you launch the application.
Coming next :
- a paid version with no ads
- options to configure synchronization
- network optimization
- a DashClock Widget extension
- cache preferences
- sort option
- option to see read items
- tags support
- favorites support
and more ...
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
To receive beta version updates from Google Play, you have 2 things to do :
1 - join the Feedbin Reader Beta Testers community : https://plus.google.com/communities/109404150540708252183
2 - visit this page : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.neogb.feedbinreader
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
I am waiting for your feedbacks on Google+, twitter or by mail, in english or french.
Google+ page : http://goo.gl/KWhSu