Check out what is available to you:
- Has six options of widget to your screen;
- All have resizable widgets size;
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen ( Android 4.2 + );
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed ( quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS );
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space , and can even change the image that appears to set the folder;
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order;
- Have 1x1 widget to put your favorite contact;
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling;
- Option to display only contacts with picture;
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts;
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: "First Last " or " Last, First ";
- Lets you view only a name;
- Option to align the name in the center;
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets;
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them ;
In some *** device may be required to restart ***
Tags : People Widget , Contacts , Groups , Gmail , Google , G , Buddy .
** Please make sure all the contacts and groups are managed via the Google Contacts(http://www.google.com/contacts), otherwise the groups might not be properly loaded. Because some OEM have changed the way how contacts are managed. **
The How To document is available at http://goo.gl/CkivN
* Add a list of contacts on your homescreen or lockscreen
* The list of contacts could be starred contacts, one of your contact groups or all contacts
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1, or 2 *2
* Directly dial your contacts without the quick action dialog. Phone number priority: Default -> Mobile -> Main...
* A large version with default size to 2 * 2, and a button at the bottom to directly launch the People app
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A stack view based wiget(2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
* Option to customize how many contacts to be shown
For those who are complaining about the low resolutions, this widget will never try to download the contact photos for you and directly get photos from the system contacts database. If you have a low resolution pictures in your People app, then there is no chance this widget would find any higher resolution copy for you.
This is an open sourced Android widget built for Android 4.0.3+ devices(lockscreen widgets only works for 4.2+ devices). It allows users to quickly view your favourite/starred contacts or any groups via a resizable/scrollable contacts grid.
##NOTEs, if you encounter any issue please uninstall your currently installed app and then re-install from the Market##
* If you have multiple Google accounts synchronized to your device, the contact groups selection list would not distinguish where the group comes from
* Can not automatically refresh the widget when you make a change to the contact
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, direct dial Like:ContactWidget ContactsWidget
Facebook contact icons are not shown!
-4x4 20 Contacts
-4x4 9 Contacts
-4x2 8 Contacts
-Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
-Start Google Talk chat (GoogleTalk name must be set for a contact)
Quick Favs is a simple and single screen light weight application which helps you to make a call, send text, E-mail and send whatsapp messages to your favorite people in just 2 clicks.
- Single click to connect with all your favorite contacts.
- Add or remove any contact as your favorite contact (sim, phone, Google..etc)
- All your favorites contacts will be under one roof with display of your friends colorful pictures.
- Most importantly it's not a a home screen widget, So,it won’t be eating your mobile battery all the time.
- Launch dial pad and contacts application in on click from Quick Favs.
- Sorting based on alphabetical order or frequent contacted order.
Features for future.
- Marking multiple contacts as favorites at one click.
- Sorting with own order.
- Displays your contacts and their photos
- Add/Remove Contacts
- Internacionalization ( Brazilian Portuguese and English )
- Filter by Organization
- Filter by Group
- Filter by Star Contacts
- Contacts Widget
- Search by contact name
This widget would be very usefull for those people who get used to speed dialing of the classic cell phones.
I hope you'll enjoy it!
On Sony Ericsson phones it will display only manually assigned contact's photos
* Добавить списка контактов на главном экране
* Список контактов может быть либо избранных контактов или от любого из ваших контактных групп
* Изменение размера с размером по умолчанию будет 1 * 1.
* Сортировка контактов по
** Раз связаться, наиболее часто писали отображаются в верхней
** Последний раз связаться, недавно связался отображаются в верхней
** Display Name
* Новый вид стека основе Wiget (фиксированный размер 2 * 2) может показать свои контакты с большими изображениями
КЛЮЧЕВЫЕ СЛОВА контакте виджет такие как: Contact Widget, Контакты (круги)
Four different layouts. Resizable!
Add contacts, add your favorites or any other group you already had setup.
You can order the contacts as you please.
Round or square images. Show the name of the contact.
You can edit the widgets after setup too.
Choose direct dial or message, or show the quick menu.
High resolution images.
Thank you for supporting development! Please rate the application.
• Intelligent search through all contacts fields
• Sorting and display of contact list (Last First, First Last)
• Display of contacts in alphabetical groups
• Quick browsing of contacts using an ABC scroll bar
• Display of contact’s photo, phone number and company name
• Quick and easy arrangement of favorite contacts into groups
• Smooth browsing of contacts in a group or browsing between the groups (up-down and left-right)
• Various ways of icon customization
• Favorite action for any contact (call, message, e-mail, address, …)
• Classical or widescreen wallpapers
• Quick and configurable smart T9 search through all fields in contacts and call history
• Support of T9 search using 2 languages simultaneously
• Customizable keypad size (small, medium and large)
• Speed dial
• Gestures (hide keypad, clear filter, undo filter)
• Dialer with DUAL SIM support
• Sorting by date
• Sorting by contacts
• Call history limitation (3/7/14/28 days, сomplete)
• Filtering (missed calls, all calls)
• Displaying date, duration and type of call
• Assignment of HD photo for the contact
• Display of all contact’s fields, grouped into categories (phone, internet, address, …)
• Quick switching between contact’s information and call history (lower panel)
• Creating, editing, deleting and sending contact’s card
• Clipboard support
• High speed. Quick launch. Smooth animation and scrolling.
• Stylish design. All interface elements are designed in classical colors and carefully drawn for each device.
• Convenient interface. Despite the application’s user friendliness, it has lots of interesting features.
• Personalization. Flexible configuration of application’s interface and work according to your preferences.
• Support and development. The application is constantly updated with the consideration of users' requests.
Configure PixelPhone as you like! Select your favorite background images, assign photos to contacts and you’ll experience extra pleasure calling or even just launching the application.
CAUTION: For emergency calls (911, 112, …) PixelPhone uses the stock Contacts app, so uninstall/disable it is not recommended! Test calling emergency services firstly, before you start using PixelPhone!
Please send your comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help us with application translation, join us: http://crowdin.net/projects/pixelrush
Thanking you for your support,
The PixelRush team.
You can also put the contacts you want in the top of the list by clicking the star button.
In the configuration menu you can limit the days of the calculatión and select the number of contacts listed.
Four different layouts. Resizable!
You can reorder the contacts as you please.
You can edit the widgets after setup.
High resolution images.
Check out the Plus version with more features:
- Add your favorites or any other group you already had setup.
- Choose direct call or message, or show the quick menu.
- Round or square images. Show name for contacts.
Please rate the application.
(0:Enable `Use launcher notification' setting)
1:Launch from status bar
2:Long tap your favorite contact
* bug fix about multiple account
* exit FavoriteContacts when starting call
Single click to call / view information. CallApp syncs your contact to their social pictures.
CallApp Contact is an add-on to the award winning CallApp Caller-ID. Aside from providing a single click to open the Favorites it also provides additional functionality.
See info & pictures about any contact you communicate with by connecting your phone to the world’s best Caller ID & Social Dialer with over 700m phone numbers of contacts from 200 countries integrated to 60 information sources!!
See information about ANY contact regardless whether the other contact is:
▶ Initiating or receiving a call
▶ In your contact book
▶ Connected to you via social networks
▶ A CallApp user
▶ A person / a business
CallApp combines your phone's dialer with our local search platform to give you access to the people contact and places that matter to you, all in one convenient place. Press to view most relevant information about the contact:
▶ SOCIAL INFO - Pictures, birthdays and much more from all major social networks: Facebook , LinkedIn, Instagram , Twitter and much more
▶ PERSONAL INFO - Name, Photo, Birthday, SMS, last Email, Google Search ...
▶ BUSINESS INFO - Reverse Lookup, Reviews, Menu, Reservation, Street View, Yelp, Map, 144, white-pages, yellow-pages …
CallApp was awarded as one of the most promising start-ups by: Microsoft, IBM, Qualcomm and many others:
▶ TechCrunch: "CallApp is one of the world's most promising startups & selected as a TechCrunch Disrupt 2012 Finalist”
▶ Android Police: "Probably the App of the year, this is what telephony on a smartphone was supposed to be."
That's why Custom Programming Solutions set out to recreate it, making improvements where needed. To get started, just go to your homescreens widget collection, and drag the Favorite Contacts widget wherever you like.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur gives you a convenient way of accessing your favorite contacts from your Google account. You get a beautiful 4x1 widget on your homescreen that displays your 4 top favorite contacts. Clicking on the widget will show you the rest of your favorites.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also makes it really easy to call, text, or email your contacts. All by just tapping on the contact's icon. Need more of the contact's information? Click on its large icon to be taken to your device's Contacts app.
Your Favorite Contacts will be sorted alphabetically by default, but you have the freedom to reorder them how you please.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also allows you to manage your favorite contacts. Click on the star to add or remove favorite contacts.
We hoped to recreate the amazing experience of using the Moto Blur Favorite Contacts widget, and we feel confident that we've met that goal, and improved on it. Most of all, we hope you enjoy using Favorite Contacts Widget Blur.
The internet permissions are required for analytics. Nothing else in the app uses the internet.
More from developer
For Android version 2.2 or greater.
tags: phone locator, friend locator
For Android 1.5 and higher.
* Home screen widget
* Create your own replies
* Auto reply to anyone, or contacts only
* Automatic shut off
* Ongoing notification