Now the fantastic hobbyking Altimeter that has been used in everything from rockets to Planes even Hikers, has gone wireless! No need to remove the Altimeter and connect it to your pc. You can use your field friendly Android device with blue tooth, to download and view your data and even power graph it on your screen. So now a more permanent and secure installations on your application is possible, and the ability to view your data as soon as your model touches down.
Maximum range: 10m
Working current: <20mA
Working voltage: 3.7V-8.4V
*Requires Hobbyking’s Altimeter, And an Android device with Bluetooth
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer Pro can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc...
Keep track of your route, create trip logs and share with your friends . Export your trip logs as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT file and see your route on your computer.
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• No Ads
• Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale.
• Scales can be adjusted.
• 0 - 10 Scale
• 0 - 20 Scale
• 0 - 40 Scale
• 0 - 80 Scale
• 0 - 160 Scale
• 0 - 260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Precision
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value
• Odometer show/hide option
• Odometer can be reset
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Turn your Speedometer as HUD on your windscreen.
• Perfect visuals and high visibility graphics and lots of different color selections.
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
• Select from 5 different themes.
• Petrol Theme
• Grass Head Theme
• Mad Orange Theme
• Red Fix Theme
• Blue Boi Theme
• Select from 2 different speedometer style Classic And Zoom.
• Classic Style
• Zoom Style
Speedometer Hand Design
• Select from 4 different designs.
• Medium Red
• Thick Red
• Thin Red
• Dark Light
Speedometer Center Wheel Design
• Select from 4 different designs.
• Large Dark
• Loop Circle
• Small Dark
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Trip time
• Chronometer can be reset.
Theme And Speedometer Design
• Create customised speedometer with over 150 different combinations.
• Change every part of the speedometer design,select your text colour.
• Tweak themes with your custom selection colours and create your custom speedometer with vibrant colours.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Avoid with speed tickets with speed limit warning. Set speed limit easily by touch and rotating around speedometer scale.
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Adjust the screen according to your need.
• Auto Screen Orientation.
• Your actual location address
• Street name
• Post code
• Address feature requires internet connection, this feature can be enabled or disabled.
• You can load your trip logs route on your map.
Trip Logs and Recording
• Every journey is recorded with almost every information needed such as trip time,moving time,waiting time, speed, average speed,maximum speed, distance, latitude, longitude, address
• Create GPX file (GPS eXchange Format) for G. Earth
• Create KML file for Google Earth
• Create CSV trip log report for Spreadsheet
• Create TXT trip log report for text editor
• Export trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT On Your SDcard
• Attach trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT To Your Email
• Share your trips in different formats with your friends.
• Record every step of your trips.
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
This application can be used for example as:
- Bike computer;
- Controlling the speedometer;
- In sports;
- For weight loss;
- For health training;
Application can run in the background - you can then run it to listen to music, watch videos, run a browser - the application will run in the background and read your movement.
The application uses satellite positioning system to determine the position, so the accuracy and other characteristics depend on the sensitivity and accuracy of satellite positioning module smartphone.
The application no contains advertising!
It guides you through a set of maneuvers to preform with your plane. After each maneuver it asks you a question on how the model reacted. You then select your answer from the list. Once you complete your desired number of maneuvers the app creates a "Trim Report" with suggestions on what trimming is needed.
- Save multiple reports for different models.
- Email the reports for viewing later or printing.
- 13 Different maneuvers to preform to really dial in your plane!
- Helpful resources on the process of trimming.
- Easy and simple to use!
On the SmartWatch it displays the current speed, current time, the run-time, passed distance, maximal speed reached and phone battery status. On the Smart Wireless Headset Pro the clock, runtime and battery status are not displayed (at least in this version of the app).
Uses GPS data to determine speed and direction of movement. Initially, it may take a few moments, until GPS satellites are found, this depends on your phone's GPS handling capabilities, as well as of the sky visibility etc. It won't work indoors, of course.
The arrow shows the direction of North relative to the direction of movement, so you need to point your device (SmartWatch or Smart Wireless Headset Pro) towards the direction of movement in order to correctly read the compass indication.
Includes two widgets for the SmartWatch 2, which is very useful, since the same information is presented while the watch battery is preserved much more.
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
You can try this demo version:
This app can track your speed,distance,time,location and also can get start time,time elapsed,avg speed,max speed,altitude...
- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Switch between mph or km/h mode.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
If you have a translation suggestions, please contact me！
How to use:
1. Find a known distance and enter it into the Distance field.
2. Get ready and press Start when you are at the start point.
3. The time and the calculated speed are updated live during measurement.
4. Press Stop when you reach the end point.
5. Press Restart when you want to start again or Resume when you want to go on and add to your current values.
You can change the distance during or after measurement.
It keeps a history list of your old measurements. Everytime you press Stop the current values are added to the history. You can email the history data for further processing and remove data entries from the history.
Keywords: Speed, velocity, distance, measure, walking, running, calibrate, GPS, average, car, fitness, jogging, training
Try it, it's truly useful. Now also with unit conversions, wing loading, cubic wing loading and energy density.
(Please Note: This app has no malware and requires the following standard Android permissions only:
1) Network Access:
View Wifi & networks: To check for new versions.
2) Phone Calls: To hide when a call comes through.
3) Storage: To install on the SD card if needed.)
Please EMAIL if you have a problem, we can NOT help though the comments section.
Use RC E-Calc Pro Calculate the following:
- Average Current Used by the aircraft during a flight/run.
- Average Discharge Rate (C-rate) of the LiPo battery during a flight/run.
- Expected Run Time at average current used.
- Expected Run Time using 100% capacity of a battery.
- Expected Run Time using 80% capacity of a battery.
- Realistic Run Time using 80% capacity of a battery and (selectable) average throttle.
- Power in Watts from Volts & Amps.
- Volts from Power(W) & Amps.
- Current in Amps from Power(W) & Volts.
- Static thrust of a propeller in pounds or kilograms.
- Power to Weight Ratio in Watts-per-pound or Watts-per-kilogram.
New for v2.1:
- Unit Conversions (Torque, Mass, Length)
- Cubic Wing Loading (Imperial and Metric)
- Wing Loading (Imperial and Metric)
New for v2.21:
- Resize and refit for better display on tablets or devices with very large fonts
- Reworked Unit Conversions
- Cosmetic improvements to layout
- throttle value choice in Approximate Flight Time
New for v2.3
- Added Battery cell gravimetric energy density calculation in Wh/kg
- UI enhancements and fixes
- Smaller fonts
- Cosmetic improvements to layout
- Unit Conversions improved
(Note: It is highly recommended to fly using only 80% of the capacity of LiPo batteries to maximize their longevity)
a) If your system uses 16 Amps, input 2200mAh and 16A into the app and it'll calculate that you should be able to fly (at FULL throttle) for 6 minutes 36 seconds until the battery is 80% depleted or 8 minutes 15 seconds (also at FULL throttle) until it is 100% depleted.
a) "Realistic" flight time is also calculated which works out to be 11 minutes and 47 seconds using 80% capacity and 60% average throttle, very close to the actual flight time in the second example.
b) You have flown (or driven) for 11 minutes and 20 seconds, then recharged your 2200mAh LiPo, when finished your charger states that 1720mAh was returned to the battery. This app will then calculate:
- that the average current draw for the flight was 9.11 amps,
- the discharge rate was 4.1C,
- you used 78% of the rated capacity of the battery and
- to use 80% of the battery's capacity you could've safely flown for 11 minutes 35 seconds.
Comments & suggestions very welcome, please email if you have problems as we can not respond to Google Play Store comments.
Disclaimer: The formulas used in these calculations come from various internet sources, with some variations added from my own experience and while a lot of effort was put into ensuring accuracy, your results may vary!
Built with App Inventor.
AASpeedometer is an advanced speedometer application that uses the mobile device's built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum, and average speed, as well as your direction, total distance, time traveled, and much more. Keep track of your location and speed simultaneously while driving, running, or biking with our innovative multi-view display.
Improved Accuracy* - A GPS-based speedometer often exceeds the accuracy of a car speedometer.
Multiple Views - Choose from five (seven for the plus version) different skins including our featured Compass view.
HUD Mode - Mirror the display to see your speed reflected on your windshield when you place your phone on your car's dashboard
Speed & Distance Updates - Hear your current speed and/or driving distance.
Speed Alerts - Set up to three alerts that will notify you when you go over a preset speed.
Detailed Route & Statistics Summary Reports - Record your traveled route and speed at any given point.
Unit Systems - Displays in kilometers, miles, or nautical miles.
Acceleration Test - Supports zero to sixty mph and zero to quarter mile time tests.
Save Your Location - Save and find your way back to your current location at a stop or on the go (plus-version only; two weeks trial for the free version).
Google Navigation with Speed Display - Check your speed while using Google navigation.
Import & Export Data. - Save to or load your data from an SD card.
GPX Track Export - Export your saved routes through e-mail.
* Accuracy may depend on mobile device hardware , weather conditions, obstructions, and the visibility of satellites.
This version does NOT show ads.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, or bug reports. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the ad free, paid version of Speedometer.
The most accurate speedometer application on the market!
This application converts your phone into an efficient and easy to use speedometer. By requesting a continuous stream of location updates from the GPS hardware within your phone, Speedometer Pro ensures the maximum possible accuracy.
Speedometer Pro's efficient layout allows you to easily view your current, average, and maximum speed. Add more functionality to your phone with Speedometer Pro!
If you have any questions or comments please email me or visit my page at www.moneybagssoftware.blogspot.com. I'll be happy to help!
There is possibility to do the aircraft database with important information from the Dynamic WT9 operation manual. These data are needed to make the correct calculation of the weight and balance and to see the envelope graph as well. If you are the pilot of Dynamic WT9 so this application will be easily understandable to you. This application is the first project of our company to be used on smart phones and tablets for support of Dynamic WT9 pilots.
Have a nice flight!
ATTENTION: Usage of this application is on your own risk! Carefully check your input data every time.
Free version contains "Ads"
So you will need an active GPS connection for the app work.
You can use this app with bike smartphone holder and anything else, especially HUD with your car.
HUD means Head Up Display.
It shows you total distance, trip meter, max and current speed.
Kilometers(km/h), miles(mph) and Nautical mile(kts,knots,kn) are supporeted in this app.
NOTE: Due to phone GPS limitation, It may not work well in cloudy weather or indoor places.
And I don't guarantee that it shows accurate data because of GPS errors.
This application provides a simple, automated, and easy to understand means of:
1. Sending location information to rescuers: An automatically generated SMS including the GPS coordinates can be sent to the users contact list, along with a phone call to emergency services.
2. Acting as a light source to night vision equipment so as to attract the rescue helicopter: The user is instructed to point an illuminated phone screen in the direction of the rescue helicopter. In testing, the screen is easily visible from the police helicopter at distances of 3 to 4 kilometers at night, using night vision equipment.
3. Plotting the user’s location on a map: The user can keep track of their location and where they have been as the app plots their path on a map, storing GPS coordinates.
4. Providing survival information: A set of survival tips, compiled by Bob Cooper of Bob Cooper Survival, is provided. These are presented in two formats – ‘Before you go’ gives the user a heads up on what to take with them when going out into the bush. In addition, a survival guide is provided which can be followed in the event of an emergency. The survival guide covers the ‘Big 5’ priorities of: shelter, water, signals, warmth, and food.
Please Note: This application does not replace mandatory EPIRB radio beacons, and should only be used as a secondary device.
The DIGITAL AFM covers all PC-12 models and shall only be used upon verification of the specific aircraft, which must comply with the DIGITAL AFM version selected.
The DIGITAL AFM is based on selected data and operation information relating to PC-12 aircraft contained in the Airplane Flight Manual (AFM), which is a part of the Pilots Operating Handbook (POH) Report No. 02211 at revision 6 [POH section 9 and supplement 33] for PC-12/45 and PC-12/47 and Report No. 02277 at revision 10 [POH section 9] for PC-12/47E. The AFM has been examined and approved by the competent authorities and represents the sole authorized document for the operation of the aircraft. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONTRADICTIONS THE POH SHALL PREVAIL OVER THE DIGITAL AFM.
This DIGITAL AFM does not release the operator in any way from his obligation to strictly comply in all respects with the approved POH and all of its revisions and to keep himself updated on a current basis of any such revisions.
No update of the DIGITAL AFM will be provided. Pilatus will at its sole discretion decide if a software update should be made available. Whenever the update-function of the app shows the availability of a software-update for the application it should definitely be implemented.
PILATUS REJECTS ALL AND ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY for the completeness and/or accuracy of the DIGITAL AFM. This DIGITAL AFM does not contain and shall not be deemed to contain any representations, warranties and/or covenants regarding the specifications, performance and/or operation of the PC-12 aircraft and PILATUS REJECTS ALL AND ANY LIABILITY with respect to any handling, maintenance and/or operation of the PC-12 aircraft which is not in full and strict compliance with the provisions of the POH.
Bike doesn't have a cycling speedometer and odometer? This is the app for you! Just be sure to mount the phone safely on your bicycle. Also makes a great pedometer.
- Bonus: Free route recorder and trip logger.
This trial edition is intended for you to be able to test RCSpeedo out with your plane(s) to see if it works for you. Please, if you like this app, buy the full version!
RC Speedo is a speedometer app for EDF's, pylon racers, pushers, and other hi-speed electric radio-controlled airplanes. It works by doing doppler analysis on the sound of an RC airplane making a speed run recorded through the phone's microphone. This method of finding an RC aircraft's speed was pioneered by RC enthusiasts over the past couple of years to accurately calculate the speed of a radio-controlled airplane with nothing but a clean sound clip of the airplane making a speed run past the pilot.
With RC Speedo the process is greatly simplified: just bring your phone to the field and hit "listen". As you make passes with your favorite airplane the phone will report your speeds back at you!
The Android RC Speedo App runs on any Android Smartphone running version 1.6 (Donut) or higher. It works best on devices running version 2.2 (Froyo).
The RC Speedo App works best with electric RC aircraft that have hi-RPM, low-diameter propulsion systems. This includes EDFs, pylon racers, pusher jets, and any other airplane that matches the description. RC Speedo currently will NOT work on planes that are extremely quiet, operate at low RPM's, turbines, most nitro planes, and obviously planes with no propulsion system at all. It also cannot detect anything moving slower than 25 MPH. Future versions may support some of these aircraft types so keep checking back!
To view a manual for the app and see some videos of it in action, visit:
*IMPORTANT FOR GALAXY S/FASCINATE/EPIC/CAPTIVATE/VIBRANT USERS*
It's come to my attention that this app fails in many spectacular ways on the Galaxy S and it's brethren. For some people (and my test phone), it works fine, but others experience wifi connectivity issues, crashing or the app just fails to install. It's been my experience that most of these problems are due to rooting or custom ROM's, so if that description matches you, be aware that you may have problems with it. If you do have problems, you should try turning off your wifi and gps while using the app, as well as turning off the gps feature in the apps settings menu. This is a hardware issue caused by Samsung, and there's nothing I can do about it. Apologies.
This grants you the ability to talk to your UAV via the standard telemetry interface no matter where it is, as long as it is within range of a 4G or 3G cellular network. You can fly a UAV in California from New York; or just fly in your field without buying expensive Telemetry hardware.
This has been tested on APM 2.6 but should be compatible with all autopilots and mission planning software that:
1) Uses MAVLink
2) Has an onboard USB to serial port communicating at 115200 Baud
3) Mission planner software that supports connectivity over TCP/IP
A manual for usage of the app can be found here:
This app is currently a proof of concept. It's feature set is intentionally minimal to see if there is any interest in continued development/refinement on the concept. Please let me know if you are interested in continued development of the app via e-mail or by posting a comment here
This app essentially serves as a replacement for your standard "beeping" variety variometer. The virtue of this way of doing things is you can listen to music, talk on radio, or otherwise use audio devices without constantly having to deal with beeping in the background.'
When you first start the app, it will calibrate using GPS. GPS will sense your altitude within +/-100ft (with a good signal), and the barometer will take over after that.This initial calibration can take up to a minute depending on how good your GPS reception is. Periodically while you are using the app the altitude will be re-calibrated with the GPS. You can set the interval on which this occurs in the settings.
Background Vario will only work properly with Android devices equipped with a barometer. Please see a listing of Android devices with a barometer here: