Learn or improve the sight reading of the notes, in any notations, on the 4-string bass fretboard, using the app just a few minutes each day
The app has 2 modes:
1. Notes Explorer
2. Notes Trainer
The “Notes Explorer” lets you find the music notes on a bass in interactive way!
When you point to a note on a virtual page, BassNotesFinder will show you where this note is on a bass and the other way around, if you click bass fretboard, you will see the corresponding note and hear the sound it makes.
The “Notes Trainer” asks for the notes, showing you the frets, and offers the full statistics to show where you are making mistakes, so you can measure progress in sight reading and see when you’ve exceeded your personal best.
Here are the additional features of the App:
1. Intuitive and easy-to understand interface;
2. Full bass notes range with authentic sounds;
3. Built-in note sign ages: standard (A, B, C) as well as solfeggio (do, re, mi).
4. Treble clef and bass clef modes including flats and sharps;
5. Sound for every note being played;
6. The possibility to tune your bass, using the string sounds on the note explorer page;
7. Displaying of the total time of training.
In this Update 2.1
- Solved the issue "one octave off", implemented an additional "Octave Down Bass Clef" mode and set it as default, it can be changed any time using the settings dialog,
- Added the volume control to the settings dialog,
- Made small changes to the GUI and cross promotion.