Battle of the Beards, developed by A&E Networks and RED Interactive Agency, tests your reflexes and drops you feet first into the Louisiana backwoods to compete in the Robertson family’s favorite redneck activities. Master sets of rapid-fire micro-challenges, unlocking gear and earning points along the way, to prove you got what it takes to grow a beard as long as your favorite Duckmen.
As you play, your character will go from a Bluetooth-earpiece-wearing, clean-shaven businessman, to a fully camouflaged, long-haired, bandana-wearing redneck with a beard that would even make Phil jealous.
Can you keep up as the pace increases? Or will you be left in the dust as the heat turns up? Download Battle of the Beards today and show the world what your beard is made of!
Special Game Features Include:
• Exciting gameplay based on memorable moments from Duck Dynasty.
• Hunt ducks, eat chilies, blow up beaver dams and more.
• 20+ highly-repeatable, addicting mini-games.
• Create your very own customizable redneck character.
• Level up, grow your beard and unlock manly gear.
• Stylize your own redneck character with accessories from the Redneck store.
• With over 100 items and attributes in the Redneck store to choose from, thousands of unique character combinations exist.
• Listen to your favorite quotes from the acclaimed series.
• Too tough for you in the bayou? Turn on Game Hints for a little aid in keeping up with the Robertsons.
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
Following the events of Episode I, Metal Sonic has returned to form a formidable alliance with Dr. Eggman! To face this new evil, Sonic will have to call upon an old friend to help him save the day! Now joined by Tails, race across four brand new Zones and take down fearsome new badniks with deadly combination moves in order to put an end to this dastardly duo’s plans!
Team up with a friend via Bluetooth or Wi-fi and take control of Sonic and Tails as they battle against Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic!
Lock-on with Episode Metal
Users who own both Episodes I & II will unlock an exclusive scenario featuring Metal Sonic! Explore four Acts across four reworked Zones from Episode I and experience the story of Metal Sonic's revival after his defeat in Sonic CD!
Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
Play SONIC 4 EPISODE II on your big screen TV with MHL. Visit www.meetmhl.com for more information.
Galaxir is an action and strategy game with online and bluetooth multiplayer !
Come to play against players from all around the world and become the Supreme Emperor.
And play with your friend by bluetooth or against computer in a new arcade mode.
Or you can discover the history of GalaxIR in an amazing campaign mode and earn money to build your own armada.
- Solo mode
- Campaign mode
- Internet multiplayer mode
- Bluetooth multiplayer mode
- Earn money et create your own armada
- In game auto rotate screen
★ Fastest emulation with best game compatibility
★ Auto-detects games and displays cover art
★ Thousands of cheats (Pro Action Replay™, Game Genie™)
★ Dropbox cloud syncing support for continuous play across devices
★ Visual effect shaders (CRT Simulator, High Quality 2x/3x, and more)
★ Excellent support for external controllers including Moga/Pro, Zeemote and iCade 8-bitty
★ Mouse support for games like Mario Paint
★ Network multiplayer using WiFi or Bluetooth
★ Advanced layout editor for on-screen controls
★ In-game GameFAQs™ integration
★ Turbo mode to fast-forward games
★ Ultra-fast SuperFX, SA1 and DSP chipset support
★ Support for SMC, FIG, SFC, ZIP, and 7z formats
★ Helpful and responsive customer service
See FAQ or Game Compatibility List at SuperGNES.com.
★★ Actual SNES emulation developers. SuperGNES is regularly updated and supported. ★★
We support the preservation of classic gaming through our corporate sponsorship of the Digital Game Museum. Check them out at www.digitalgamemuseum.org and keep retro alive!
LEGAL: Super Nintendo game software sold separately. SuperGNES emulator (“SuperGNES”) users must obtain self-created and privately used backup copies of rightfully owned physical video game cartridges for use with the SuperGNES. Any such copies used with the SuperGNES must comply with permitted personal copies made in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 117(a)(1). Any video game software copies made for use with or by the SuperGNES shall not be distributed to others, online or otherwise.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Company, Ltd., its affiliates or subsidiaries. “Super Nintendo” and “Nintendo” are registered trademarks of Nintendo of America, Inc. Any and all video game software screen shots and related images that are simulated by the SuperGNES and available on this SuperGNES Google Play listing, the SuperGNES website (www.supergnes.com), SuperGNES software user interface or any SuperGNES promotional material (collectively “Emulated Content”) is property of their respective copyright owners. Bubble Zap Games’ use of any Emulated Content is only for the purpose of providing comparative advertising to inform customers of the SuperGNES’ abilities and functionality in a truthful and non-deceptive manner.
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls
• Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Achievements & leaderboards (Google Play Game Service)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
• Gamepad support - compatible with most Android controllers
Sony Xperia PLAY optimized.
NVIDIA Shield optimized.
Support for custom controllers like MOGA Pocket, MOGA Pro etc.
Double Dragon Trilogy © 2013 Million Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Published and Developed by DotEmu.
MORE ABOUT DOTEMU
A CAPTIVATING ADVENTURE
The actor plays the part of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physics researcher. While he is right in the middle of doing experiments, his laboratory is struck by lighting and completely destroyed, hurling him into another world, a world populated by humanoid creatures, where danger can spring at any moment.
You must escape from this strange civilization. You will nonetheless meet a companion who will soon become your ally and help you in this merciless fight!
20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIALLY THOUGHT OUT FOR ANDROID
• Switch from the original graphics to HD graphics by sliding two fingers on the screen at any time in the game
• New Touch controls specially redesigned or classic D-pad (directional arrows and original action buttons)
• 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than the original), Hard (similar to the original) and Hardcore (harder than the original)
• Sound and sound effects are 100% remastered
• Scoreloop with over 10 Achievements
• Compatible with Bluetooth-connected Zeemote joysticks
• 5 languages available (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
• Xperia PLAY optimized.
• MOGA and MOGA Pro controller support
More information on:
9/10 Eurogamer --- Game of the Week - “Perhaps the most visually stunning shooter ever made”
9/10 IGN --- “Everything fans expect is here in Sine Mora.”
8.5/10 Gamespot --- “One of the best XBLA titles this year.”
9.5/10 Destructoid --- "One of the most aesthetically-pleasing, fun, and thought-provoking games to come out in some time."
91/100 GameTrailers --- "Sine Mora's unforgettable mechanics and presentation bring the genre kicking and screaming back into the spotlight."
Sine Mora is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
After conquering PC, XBLA, PS3 and iOS, the cult classic shoot-em-up has finally arrived to Android! Fusing frantic, innovative gameplay from Digital Reality with stunning graphical design from Grasshopper Manufacture, Sine Mora set a new high standard for shmups and gained widespread acclaim. Strap yourself in and get ready for a breathtaking adventure!
Sine Mora is a horizontal shoot'em up that provides a unique take on challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that form fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Four different control schemes: virtual joystick, floating joystick, relative touch control or reversed relative touch.
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned - Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
The game is not working on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Octa Core models! We are working on the issue but until we confirm it's resolved, please avoid buying the game for these devices.
Sink enemy ships, collect stars and earn ranks, become Admiral of the Fleet!
Setup your battleships then fight against your droid or on the Net with people all over the world.
For those who missed this fun earlier - the objective of this guess and shoot game is to find and sink all enemy ships.
- Stunning hand drawn graphics. Eight national seamen drawn for you.
- Stars and ranks for each victory, from seaman to Admiral of the fleet.
- Single player fights with your Android.
- Three difficulty levels of Android AI to suit you best.
- Multiplayer clashes via bluetooth
- Hotseat mode, play together on one phone.
- Worldwide battles on the Web
- Invite a friend to play online
- Blacklist people you don't want to play with
- Favorite ship formations, save your own fleets
- In-game chat with your rival
- Speedy sequential shooting mode, mark you shots and shoot later
- Enemy field view on defeat
- Global star ratings and high scores
- Multiple user profiles and its migration across your phones
- Player statistics
- Special game tricks
- More ...
At first launch you need to be connected to the Internet in order to activate the game.
This is a remake of popular paper game with two navy fleets equipped with warships and other types of battle ships. Your ship is in combat with the enemy naval forces and you need to win this war...
“Definitely worth downloading.”
“A solidly entertaining pirate game.”
Become one of the most feared pirates of the Caribbean in this exclusive Assassin's Creed adventure on smartphones and tablets!
Play as Alonzo Batilla, a young and ambitious captain, a pirate eager to take on the fiercest of enemies...
Break all the rules, challenge empires and make your own fortune!
ENGAGE IN BRUTAL NAVAL COMBATS
Fight in real-time naval battles all over the Caribbean Sea.
Choose from a wide range of weapons to destroy your enemies and become a true pirate legend!
BUILD UP YOUR CREW AND YOUR SHIP
Acquire the most iconic boats of the Golden Age of Piracy; ranging from the smallest gunboat to the Man O’War floating fortress
Upgrade your vessel using the massive bounty plundered from your encounters
Recruit the finest crew members and learn more than 50 new pirating techniques to become a better captain and the true master of naval combat.
DISCOVER GROUNDBREAKING 3D VISUALS ON MOBILE AND TABLETS
Changing weather conditions directly impact the gameplay and redefine every landscape.
Beware of storms and of the treacherous fog that will conceal your enemies until the last moment!
Bask in the West-Indies sunshine, admire beautiful sunsets and sail through the night along breathtaking coastlines.
EXPLORE THE IMMENSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN
Sail throughout a vast array of islands as you explore a Caribbean huge map
Enjoy more than 50 story and side missions, search for nearly one hundred treasures and lost parchments and compete with your friends for the highest bounty.
EMBARK ON AN EPIC QUEST FOR A LEGENDARY TREASURE
Live an adventure that will reveal the truth about La Buse’s mysterious lost treasure.
Cross paths with Assassins and Templars and take part in their age-old struggle.
Meet the most notorious and colorful pirates of the era, including Sam Bellamy, Ben Hornigold and Blackbeard!
Assassin’s Creed Pirates is fully compatible with tablets.
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
As well as a refined look and feel, Farming Simulator 14 gives you double the number of farm machines to control, all authentically modelled on equipment from real agricultural manufacturers, including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Kuhn, Amazone and Krone.
- New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
- Play with a friend in a free roaming open world in the brand new local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth
- Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
- Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
- Make money by selling grass or chaff at the Biogas Plant
- Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
Made entirely by students at Fresno State University!
If you like the game, please remember to review it! If there's any bugs or things you don't like, please shoot an email to me through my webpage at www.ptrprograms.com and I'll see what I can do! :) Have fun!
Programming by Paul Trebilcox-Ruiz
Music by Geoff Ledak
Artwork by Samantha Lewis
Backgrounds: NASA Image of the Day
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run GBA games as fast as possible.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular GameBoy Advance games.
* Save GBA game play at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Share your current GBA game progress with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Supports real time clock, rumble, and tilt features found in GameBoy Advance games.
* Supports network play with other VGBA users via WiFi.
* You do not need GBA BIOS file: VGBA emulates BIOS internally.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Supports Xperia Play special buttons, generic gamepads, MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, and Sixaxis gamepads.
* Supports GoogleTVs upgraded to Android 4.x, such as LG G2/G3.
VGBA package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGBA. Notice that VGBA will not play Classic GameBoy games: you will need VGB for that.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGBA. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy Advance games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
The original arcade shoot em up (shmup) returns in 3D! Get ready for some insane blaster action with asteroids, meteors and aliens everywhere around you! The old school arcade classic shmup has been reinvented for the 21st century. Asteroid 2012 shakes down the old Atari classic and catapults it into deep space - delivering wave after wave of asteroids and aliens. If you ever wanted to be a pilot in Star Wars flying an X-Wing this is as close as it gets on Android for now!
Now with primary lasers that can be powered up to do more and more damage and multiple secondary lasers - destroying those asteroids was never like this!
Forget the old vector graphics of yesteryear and enjoy a full 3D shmup experience on your phone or tablet! Take control of your spaceship with MOGA Pro or Pocket controllers, virtual controls or your accelerometer.
Asteroid 2012 now contains upgradeable lasers, secondary lasers, bombs, multiple arenas accessible through portals, multiple enemy aliens, atmospheric lighting FX, a brand new UI and now Online HighScores - Compete to be the best in this retro shoot em up and watch out for the occasional bullet hell bosses...
Got a problem? Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org rather than leave negative comments - please :)
AndroidTapp said "Asteroid 2012 is a superb new development of the old school shmup genre. Featuring beautiful graphics, epic sound and compulsive gameplay, the game is a faithful new version which doesn’t ruin the franchise in anyway. If you are fan of good shmup games, this will not disappoint." 4.8/5 - http://www.androidtapp.com/asteroid-2012/
PlayAndroid said "Simply stunning... A truly beautiful game! The soundtrack is eerie, cinematic and atmospheric. The controls are sleek and sublime... Intuitive controls and beautiful graphics will keep you playing even before the updates arrive..." 24/30 - http://www.playandroid.com/blog/review-reloaded-asteroid-2012/
AppScore said "If you loved playing Asteroid as a youngster then you’ll love this adaptation. The graphics and sounds really add to the eerie feeling of the game and the simple controls will definitely keep you gripped for hours." 9/10 - http://app-score.com/asteroid-2012/
148Apps said "Sometimes I don’t want deep. Sometimes I just want a shmup to blow crap up. And I can think of worse outlets than this." 4/5 http://www.148apps.com/reviews/asteroid-2012-3d-review/
"This game ROCKS! No pun intended. I've been waiting for a great game like this. Similar to X-wing and the genre. The other space sims dont have anything on this."
"This is simply stunning - I love it! The graphics are amazing and the gameplay rulez! Some people will love this for the nosalgia of the old coin-op classic, others will love it just cuz it's so freaking awesome!"
"Finally a great asteroid game! This game has beautiful graphics, is silky smooth on my ASUS TF700, and is fun enough to keep me playing over and over. I love the ability to warp from one galaxy to another through the 'jump gates'"
"Neo Retro. Simplistic in nature - this game scratches that retro itch in a way that doesn't make me feel old! Pew pew laser laser!"
PLEASE:: Add your ratings or comments - it will give us a clearer indication of what you like and dislike about our game!
TAGS:: space, aliens, shooter, shoot em up, star wars, star trek, x-wing, x wing, enterprise, asteroids, arcade, classic, scifi, alien, shmup, all your base, bullet hell, stg, shmup, moga, moga pro, moga pocket
Date released - 10/24/13
Used directional pad to move
touch anywhere on the right side to shoot / pump.
Rocks - Squish bad guys in a row for a point multiplier bonus.
Score - Save your high score.
If you enjoy games like
classic Donkey Kong
then you will love it Dig Dude.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at -
If any bugs arrive they will be fixed right away .
Atari emulator, Flappy Bird
★Not only a perfect port of the original NEOGEO game!
In addition to its classic “ARCADE MODE”, this perfect conversion of “METAL SLUG 3” includes a “MISSION MODE”, allowing you to select in which stage you want to play!
You can now train yourself in your favorite stages or those which give you a hard time!
★ Command many Slug vehicles like an ace!
The Slugs are back and more colourful than ever, with Slug Mariners, Drill Slugs, and Elephant Slugs joining the original Metal Slugs and Slugnoids!!
★ Clear all routes via the branching map system!!
A branching map system allowing you to take a different route to the end with each play-through, and an immense map of endless gameplay awaits you in “METAL SLUG 3”!!
★Intense cooperative gameplay via the Bluetooth function!
"METAL SLUG 3” can be doubly enjoyed by playing with another brother-in-arms simultaneously via the Bluetooth function!
Will you be able to clear the hardest stages with your friends?
★Compatible with “OpenFeint"!
Complete the maximum number of “ACHIEVEMENTS” in order to increase your "METAL SLUG 3" Player Rank!
Beat the best scores and become World’s Number 1!!
More from developer
Vent your frustration in a positive way. Exact your revenge on those pesky flappy birds by squishing them flat! Now with guts and gore (from the menu)!
- Realistic bird squishing simulation
- Anti-bird therapy without the expensive costs of an actual therapist (or shotgun)
- Authentic one-finger prodding gameplay, ideal for one-fingered persons
- Don't let that bird flap through the gap!
Disclaimer: No birds were harmed in the production of this game, except flappy bird :)
This game was previously known as Flatty Bird.
Blast your way through wave after wave of relentless alien hoards. Five increasingly challenging planets to destroy. Ship upgrades and increasingly frantic gameplay will keep you coming back for more! Beautifully rendered asteroids and retro-style graphics will transport you back to the heyday of arcade classics.
To use the Zeemote controller, press menu button -> options and set Zeemote on. Be sure to have bluetooth on and pair your device with the Zeemote controller first.
* Zeemote support
* 25 waves of aliens
* Multi-touch 360 degree shooting
* Power-ups galore!
* End of level boss to destruct the planet!
* 60fps action
* Global high score system
* Bonus "challenge" waves
* Awards and achievements
Your objective is to attack and destroy a series of alien worlds, the ultimate of which is Planet Sinister. To destroy each world you'll attack the planet surface and take out the power grid protecting the planet's core.
Upgrade your ship
To aid you on your quest, you'll have the opportunity to upgrade your ship's weapon systems, by means of collecting power-ups (in Arcade mode) or collecting gold (in Battle mode).
As you progress through the waves, you're going to need those upgrades as more deadly enemies are introduced. Old-school afficanados will recognise some of the aliens based closly on such classics as Galaga and Defender (take a look at the Pods/Swarmers!). Upgrades available include R-Type style extra laser pods to double or triple your firepower, ECM attacks (aka Smart bombs), turrets for multi-touch 360 degree shooting, and more.
Collect the Gems
To progess each wave, your task is to collect the gems produced when blasting the asteroids (think: Sinistar). Don't worry, the asteroids won't hurt you, but you'll be faced with a different challenge - your enemy ('Roamers') just love to grab those Gems too - so make sure you reach them first - and beware! Shoot them quickly, or they'll be transformed into a much more dangerous foe (think: Defender). Lose all your gems and you'll have to fight the remained of the waves from 'Witchspace' with nothing but chaotic Mutons attacking from all sides.
As a welcome respite from the hard-core destruction, you'll get the chance to gain some bonus points by completing the challenge waves. Aliens will fly in formation around your ship while you attempt to do a complete wipe-out (think: Galaga). It's not easy, but getting the right upgrades will aid your task. During these waves your ship gains temporary indestructibility.
Sinister Planet has been carefully crafted over many months to provide the perfect challenge of difficulty vs playability. As you improve, the game will grow harder to meet your challenge. So far only one player has destroyed the Planet Sinister - may you be the next?
by Mike (October 24, 2010)
This is my all time favorite phone game ever. For some reason it just never gets old. I'm a little addicted (as you can tell from the scoreboard...)
by ste (October 23, 2010)
Well, that's two games worth having...angry birds and THIS! Nice one dev..
by Kramer (October 20, 2010)
Great game, great dev.
You've been looking forward to that lovely picnic all week long. You got up extra early to pack up a delicious hamper, filled with all your favourite goodies and soda-pop. Everything was going just peachy until those irritating little angry pests decided to raid your goody box!
See how many of the annoying critters you can take out before they get past your squasher! Share your score on Facebook and see if your friends can beat you!
Tip: Squash multiple wasps for extra points. 2 wasps = 4 pts, 3 wasps = 9 pts.
- Easy to play, just use one finger.
- Squish wasps with no danger of getting stung!
- Realistic buzzing sounds (you can turn this off from the menu if it gets truly annoying!)