- 300 high quality Primary 2 | Grade 2| Second Grade Math questions compiled from renowned schools in Singapore.
- 3 different theme-based quizzes to encourage learning.
- Intuitive quizzes with drag and drop to engage learner for deeper learning
- Customize quiz settings to cater to different learner’s abilities.
-10 amazing interactive dinosaurs to be collected.
- Design your very own dinosaur safari and show off your achievements.
- The most innovative Ten Year Series Math Quiz
Math Quest - Second Grade is a "Ten Year Series" collection of high quality Math questions crafted for the second graders. It differs from the traditional collection of Ten Year Series questions as it is infused with learning pedagogy to engage the learner and accelerate his assimilation. Math Quest is designed by educators to allow the young learner to be motivated in learning and enjoys solving Math problems.
There are a total of 300 high quality Math questions that are distributed randomly over 10 different dinosaurs. The main aim of the app is to encourage the learner to attempt each set of the quiz so that he can collect all of the 10 dinosaur to populate his very own 3D Safari Zoo. The adult or teacher can adjust the level of difficulties such as the quiz duration/passing score to cater to the varying needs of the learner. The dinosaurs serve as a source of motivation and end goals to encourage the young learner to keep on practising the quizzes.
In addition, the quiz format has also been given an extreme make-over. There are 3 different themes that the quiz is based on. The themes are the "Deadly Sharks", "Monster Crocs" and the "Giant Piranhas". The different themes, interactivity and animation of the quizzes aim to provide a fun and engaging learning environment for the young learner to enjoy the learning process.
In the end, beside having the ability to review the correct and wrong attempts by the learner, the adult/teacher can simply look into the 3D Safari to see the number of dinosaurs collected. We are confident that your child will certainly enjoy the theme-based quizzes and on his way to improving his Math.
In conjunction with expert historians from the National Park Service, Equator Maps has develop an interactive Android application that provides a step by step animation of the events of each stage of the Battle of Gettysburg. Equator Maps, a division of International Mapping, creates recreation and interpretive mapping apps for the Android OS.
The initial chapters show the context of the battle in and around Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Confederate General Robert E. Lee had led his army through the Shenandoah Valley to begin his second invasion of the north. Lee was met by Union General George G. Meade’s army of the Potomac in the town of Gettysburg. After several days of fighting, Lee’s army was defeated. The battle proved to be the turning point in the war, ending Lee’s invasion of the North.
The seven chapters of this application provide a rich understanding of the battle. See how important regional centers such as Harpers Ferry, York, Fredericksburg, and Harrisburg played a role. See how the terrain in and around the town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania affected the course of the battle.
* Seven stages of battle
* Animated troop movements throughout the battle
* Audio descriptions matched with text enhance easy learning
* Detailed base maps show terrain and 1860s geography
* Includes post-battle troop movements
Note: Added a menu option that gives the option to add buttons to the main screen and to the "Random Fact" section that will allow the use of buttons for navigation vs the swipe function which can be a little finicky on some devices.
-*-*-*-*-*-Promo is still going on: A winner will be randomly picked for every 1000 downloads of the paid version. Winner will have several choices for their prize (Money, Android Tablet,...).
A portion of all proceeds from this application will go to the Wounded Warrior Project to help our brave men and women of the military.
This app contains a large amount of Historical information including:
Constitution (broken down by Article)
Declaration of Independence
United States Military Ranks, History etc..
Bill of Rights
Presidents with a great summary of each.
The Start Spangled Banner
The Pledge of Allegiance
Articles of Confederation
The app will be updated periodically with updated information.
Please contact me by email if you find any mistakes as there is a large amount of information and some mistakes could have been made. Please also report any bugs. Email me with recommendations that could make the app better or with other information you would like included.
Please leave us 5 stars and recommend the app to your friends and family so we can raise as much money as possible for our troops.
Thanks in advance
LEGAL STUFF: This app could contain errors. Do not rely on the information contained within the app to study for tests, to answer Jeopardy questions, to write laws etc etc etc....
tags: US Constitution, U.S. Constitution, United States Constitution, Bill of Rights, US Bill of Rights, U.S. Bill of Rights, United States Presidents, US Presidents, U.S. Presidents, US Documents, U.S. Documents, United States Documents, US Flag, U.S. Flag, United States Flag, US Facts, U.S. Facts, United States Facts, Veterans Day, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Federalist Papers, Anti-Federalist Papers, Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, Barack Obama, George Washington, George Bush, Amendments
The free application includes:
• Complete Articles of Confederation Document
• Complete history of the Articles of Confederation
• Sample of the Dramatized Narration of the history of the Articles of Confederation Story
• Sample Exploration Activities
- Beautiful and eye catching pictures
- Professional pronunciation
- Simple and intuitive navigation
- No advertisement.
Full version features more than 40 pictures of cars and trucks and no ads.
A perfect sound touch kids book with pronunciation / voice for early learning on your phone or tablet. The app is specifically designed with toddlers or babies in mind with a simple and intuitive navigation between the different pictures. Use the flashcard to learn vehicle names like racing car, van, lorry, truck and the engine sounds. A kind of car soundboard for kids.
The app uses real pictures which is much easier for your baby to relate to compared to drawings or animated images.
For non native English speaking the app can be used to teach your child the sound and names of the bicycle, train, police car, airplane, helicopter, ferry, submarine, racing car and various construction vehicles and thereby get a good start in learning English as second language (ESL).
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news on apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps.
How does it work? Simple, even a baby can do it! Touch the screen with your finger and swipe to go to the next page of the book or use the big kid friendly buttons. The image will be shown and its name will be played.
Afterwards, click or tap the picture to hear the sound. Infants love to hear the horn of a car or a ship, the siren of rescue and emergency vehicles and it will help them recognize different types of cars and trucks and other things that rides (bus, tram, ambulance, scooter, van).
We advise you to sit along with your child to enhance the learning experience or entertainment even more. Toddlers will learn the names associated with the images and stimulate their motor skills.
The app is not only for toddlers. Older kids loves to hear and learn more this subject and thereby increasing their vocabulary and possible the intelligence.
The app features carefully selected photos and has been tested on both toddlers, kids and parents.
Got any questions or ideas for improvement. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you to provide the best interactive learning app available.
Kidstatic aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner.
With 11 chapters covering over 120 math skills and more than 1200 problems, Second Grade Math is one of the most comprehensive math workbook
This app covers following topics:
- Comparing numbers
- Date & Time
- Data & Tables
- Word problems
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
- Swipe up-down to scroll question text.
- Swipe left-right to skip questions and return to prev one.
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Quizzes with various difficulty levels
- Statistics gives you a birds-eye view of progress in all chapters.
- A score board on the top, shows how many problems have been completed along with the totals for correct and wrong answers.
- You can revisit wrong answers. Feature allows children to develop mastery by attempting a problem again if they get it wrong.
- High Scores can be cleared.
- Parents for daily homework, practice
- Teachers in the classroom
- Parents for previous grade review
- Parents for preparation for next grade
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Great for classrooms or at home
- This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group
question to revisit later.
- The content is aligned to common core standards.
Customize it! Create your own problem set. Precise customization of the training course content leads to effective and focused learning.
- Choose problems chapters
- Five difficulty levels for each chapter.
- Number of practice problems can be set between 5 and All problems
- Timer can be set between 2 minutes and Unlimited time
- Problem set icons
- Correct/wrong sounds
- Whiteboard (Great for Pads!)
Child can use a Whiteboard for all rough work.
Kids can practice unlimited question without wasting Paper.
Take a break between sessions and enjoy drawing!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
Recommended Ages: 7-9
The history contents of this tour is provided by the staff of The South Carolina Confederate Relic Room and Military Museum.
More from developer
Click on our "virtual signs" to access a wealth of information related to the very location where you are standing. Onboard historian videos, audio accounts from soldiers and civilians, photos, facts, and more are just a click away. Never has so much information been made available in such a portable device!
The Gettysburg 150th Anniversary Battle App™ is just one of our expanding lineup of Battle App™ guides that are ready to be downloaded today. To learn more about all of our Battle App™ guide offerings visit our website at: www.civilwar.org/battleapps
The Bull Run (First Manassas) Battle App is the perfect Civil War touring partner for your exploration of the Bull Run battlefield. Our GPS-enabled touring application will guide you to all the historic spots on this Civil War battlefield - from the Union crossings at Sudley Springs to the fighting on Matthews Hill and the climax at Henry Hill and Chinn Ridge. Click on our various "virtual signs" to access a wealth of information related to the very spot where you are standing. Onboard historian videos, audio accounts of soldiers from the battle, animated maps, photos, orders of battle, chronologies, key facts, and more are just a click away. Our detailed maps allow you to locate just where certain Union and Confederate units were during different phases of the battle. Never has so much valuable historical information been made available in such a portable device.
The Civil War Trust Bull Run Battle App will be the first of many free Battle Apps to come to Android. With this latest Battle App you will also find the following enhancements:
* Detailed 1861 GPS-enabled landscape – optimized for smartphone displays
* Two animated maps show how the battles for Matthews Hill and Henry Hill unfolded
* New, interactive Bull Run quiz to test your knowledge
* More historian video content
* A list of nearby Civil War sites to explore
* Expanded and improved Battle Facts page
Ask questions or troubleshoot issues with us at our Battle App page - www.civilwar.org/battleapps
Bull Run Battle App Support > www.civilwar.org/battleapps
The Antietam Battle App is just one of our expanding lineup of Battle Apps that are ready to be downloaded today. To learn more about all of our Battle App offerings visit our website at: www.civilwar.org/battleapps
The Chancellorsville Battle App is our third Battle App for the Android platform. To learn more about all of our Battle App offerings visit our website at: http://www.civilwar.org/battleapps
Chancellorsville, Civil War, Battle, 1863, Stonewall Jackson, Virginia, History
The Fredericksburg Battle App is the second offering in our expanding Battle App lineup. With this latest Battle App you will also find the following enhancements:
* Four different guided tours that will take you to every corner of the battlefield
* Animated maps that will show you how the various attacks unfolded
* The ability to either download or stream all the tour videos and audio
* Four detailed maps of the key regions of the battlefield
* The ability to show troop locations based on different phases of the battle
* Expanded information on parking and other tour logistics
Ask questions or troubleshoot issues with us at our Battle App page - www.civilwar.org/battleapps
Fredericksburg Battle App Support: www.civilwar.org/battleapps
The Malvern Hill Battle App is the second offering in our expanding Battle App lineup. To learn more about all of our Battle App offerings visit our website at: www.civilwar.org/battleapps
In late April 1863, Grant would undertake a new and bold campaign against Vicksburg and the Confederate defenders under John Pemberton. After conducting a surprise landing below Vicksburg at Bruinsburg, Mississippi, Grant’s forces would rapidly move inland, pushing back the threat posed by Joseph E. Johnston’s forces near Jackson. Once his rear was clear, Grant would move back towards Vicksburg, from the East.
Victories at Champion Hill and Big Black Bridge would leave Pemberton’s forces weakened and besieged in Vicksburg. With the fall of Vicksburg and the surrender of Pemberton’s forces on July 4, 1863, one of the greatest Union victories of the Civil War would be secured.
The cedar Creek Battle app is the sixth offering in our expanding Battle App lineup. To learn more about all of our Battle App offerings visit our website at www.civilwar.org/battleapps
Ideal for those touring this crater-pocked landscape that still bears the scars of battle, this application helps preserve the memory and spirit of the Army Rangers through 11 tour stops and seven points of interest. Perfect for those seeking a guided-tour of Pointe du Hoc or those who simply want to learn more about the battle, download this app to:
* Use GPS-enabled mapping to walk Pointe du Hoc, and see the German Observation Bunker, the 155mm Gun Emplacements, the Antiaircraft Gun Position, and more.
* Learn the story of the U.S Army Rangers from the 2nd and 5th Battalion that fought this battle.
* Listen to Rangers recount their stories from this fateful day.
* See historic photos from June 6, 1944 and see the faces of those that scaled the cliffs that day.
* Understand how the battle of Pointe du Hoc served a critical role in the Allied success of D-Day.
Whether you're visiting France and walking the site, or you're in your living room, learn the story of the competence, courage and sacrifice of the U.S. Army Rangers on June 6, 1944 at Pointe du Hoc.
Pointe du Hoc is maintained by the American Battle Monuments Commission (ABMC), an agency of the U.S. government.
The Petersburg Battle App is just one of our expanding lineup of Battle Apps that are ready to be downloaded today. To learn more about all of our Battle App offerings visit our website at: www.civilwar.org/battleapps
Click on our "virtual signs" to access a wealth of information related to the very location where you are standing. Onboard historian videos, audio accounts of soldiers and civilians, photos, orders of battle, chronologies, key facts, and more are just a click away. Never has so much valuable information been made available in such a portable device.
The Appomattox Battle App is just one of our expanding lineup of Battle Apps that are ready to be downloaded today. To learn more about all of our Battle App offerings visit our website at: www.civilwar.org/battleapps
The Gettysburg Battle App®: July 2 is just one of our expanding lineup of Battle App® guides that are ready to be downloaded today. To learn more about all of our Battle App® guide offerings visit our website at: www.civilwar.org/battleapps
Idéale pour les personnes visitant ces paysages criblés de cratères qui portent encore les cicatrices de la bataille, cette application permet de conserver la mémoire et l’esprit des Rangers de l’armée en 11 étapes et sept points d’intérêt. Elle est parfaite pour les personnes en quête d’un tour guidé de la pointe du Hoc ou pour celles qui veulent simplement en savoir plus sur la bataille. Téléchargez cette application pour :
• Utiliser la cartographie compatible GPS pour vous promener sur la Pointe du Hoc et voir le bunker
d’observation allemand, les positions d’artillerie de 155 mm, la position d’artillerie antiaérienne et bien plus.
• Découvrir l’histoire des Rangers de l’armée américaine avec le 2e et le 5e bataillon qui ont participé à cette bataille.
• Écouter les Rangers raconter leurs histoires de ce jour fatidique.
• Voir des photos historiques du 6 juin 1944 et découvrir les visages de ceux qui ont escaladé ces falaises ce jour-là.
• Comprendre comment la bataille de la pointe du Hoc a joué un rôle essentiel dans la réussite des alliés le Jour J.
Que vous visitiez la France et parcouriez à pied le site ou que vous soyez dans votre salon, découvrez l’histoire de la virtuosité, du courage et du sacrifice des Rangers de l’armée américaine le 6 juin 1944 à la Pointe du Hoc.
La Pointe du Hoc est entretenue par l’American Battle Monuments Commission (ABMC),, une agence du gouvernement américain.