Stay connected to your network when you are in a time of crisis with MY3. With MY3, you define your network, and your plan to stay safe. With MY3 you can be prepared to help yourself and reach out to others when you are feeling suicidal.
Remember, there is hope and a life to look forward to even in your darkest moments – this app can help you get through the difficult moments.
Who are your 3? Is it your sister, your therapist, or your neighbor down the street? Download this app to ensure that your 3 are there to help you when you need them most.
· Create your support system: Simply add the contact information for those who know and care about you and want to help in your time of crisis.
· Build your safety plan toolbox: List some coping strategies, people or places that can provide some distractions or comfort.
· Store your information confidentially: We respect your privacy. Therefore, all your sensitive information is automatically stored confidentially.
· Get support at times of greatest risk: When you’re in crisis and think no hope is in sight, support is right at your fingertips any time of the day.
· Access the National Suicide Hotline 24/7: A crisis prevention specialist is available to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
MY3 was developed in partnership between the California Mental Health Services Authority and the Link2Health Solutions. Its development was funded by the voter approved Mental Health Services Act (Prop. 63).