If you enjoyed the award winning Hairy Letters you'll love Hairy Phonics.
After the letter sounds of the alphabet the next step is to learn consonant digraphs
where two consonants join together and make one sound.
- Learn 9 phonemes (sounds): sh, ch, th, ck, ff, ll, ss, zz, ng
- Guides your child through a structured sequence of learning.
- Phonic animations link an action with the sound.
- Trace the letters with your finger.
- Play games to blend the phonemes into a whole word.
- Save all the Hairies and see them dance.
Hairy Phonics develops phonemic awareness.
This is a particularly important skill for those with dyslexia.
Designed for 4-6 years.
English (United States)
Nessy apps have no advertisements or in-app purchasing.