More Hairies need your help! This is the perfect follow-on to Hairy Phonics 1, introducing the next set of digraphs every child needs to learn.
Hairy Phonics 2 develops phonemic awareness with the 9 most common vowel digraphs. This is where two vowels join together to make one sound.
- Learn 9 digraphs (sounds): ai, ay, ee, ea, ie, oa, oi, oy, oo.
- Guides your child through a structured sequence of learning.
- Phonic animations link an action with the sound.
- Trace the letters with your finger.
- Play games to blend the phonemes into a whole word and improve understanding
- Sound out words and understand how the digraph changes the sound of the word
- 6 new Hairies dance with the Mega Hairy
This is a particularly important skill for those with dyslexia.
Designed for 4-6 year olds.
This app is strictly educational and has no in-app purchases.
My son loves it and had really helped him with his phonics – Amit Patel