Cows’ milk allergy is one of the most common food allergies in babies and young children and the symptoms can be challenging to recognise, often resulting in many months and doctors’ appointments for a diagnosis. The symptoms are often varied and may effect the skin (rash, hives, dry, scaly or itchy skin), the digestive system (diarrhoea, vomiting, constipation and reflux) and the respiratory system (noisy breathing, coughing, runny nose).
SmilesBack is an easy-to-use mobile app that enables you to keep track of your baby’s symptoms and feeds to help your doctor faster determine if your baby has CMA. It can also be used to help monitor symptom changes if your baby has already been diagnosed.
Key features and benefits of SmilesBack, includes:
• Accurately and easily keep track of your baby’s symptoms and feeds
• Symptoms are summarised in a one page, expert designed report to help you simply communicate symptoms to your doctor for them to faster recognise if it could be CMA
• Add pictures, notes and keep track of your doctors appointments
• Designed in collaboration with CMA experts, GP’s and tested with parents
• Learn more about CMA, including the signs and the path to diagnosis and management.
Download the app and help put smiles back where they belong.
SmilesBack is not a diagnostic tool. Always consult a healthcare professional if you have any concerns about your baby’s health.