Currency (money) exchange feature was added.
There are already a lot of unit conversion apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of a poor and complicated UI. This Unit converter tool is most intuitive and simple with a beautiful and optimized UI that is designed for the casual user like you. Try it out.
This app has 15 categories with essential units used in your daily life.
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
- Life : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed
- Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power
- Misc. : angle, data, fuel consumption
It supports customized units automatically depending on your country. Also, landscape mode for tablet PC is supported.
At the moment, there is one empty tab. When you have any request, please send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Unit converter was designed with the goal of supporting wide range of devices from small screen phone devices to large screen tablets plus it features worldwide languages and their conversion system. We aim to add and support more range of units to the application in the near future. Thanks for your continuous support.
Just pick two units (for instance mph and km/h), write your number (for instance 88) and the result instantly appears: 88 mph = 141.62 km/h! You no longer need to remember complicated conversions (or do you prefer having to remember that 1 mph = 1.609344 km/h and to calculate 1.609344 x 88?) ! And there is also a "swap" button in case you now want to convert km/h to mph.
Though Converter is one of the most intuitive unit converter on Android, it is also very powerful. Not only will you find everyday units such as Fahrenheit and Celsius but you can also use scientific units such as Kelvin and Planck temperature (I know you have never heard of this one but what if you find yourself face to face with it ?).
And what happens when you know the name of an unit but you don't know in which category it is ? Will you look for it in every category in order to find it ? No, Converter makes things easier : just hit the "search" button, write the name of your unit, and here you are !
It is also customizable and you can easily make it yours. Firstly, you can easily choose between a dark theme and a light one (only if you have Android 3.0 or newer, sorry for the others). You can also choose the number of decimals to display. And what's more, Converter has a good memory : it will always remember the last category you have used and, for each category, the last conversion you have done.
Converter is and will always be free, open-source and ad free !
Here are all the categories you can find :
- Angular velocity
- Currency with online updates
- Data (rate)
- Data (size)
- And more coming soon !
If you have any suggestion or if you want to report an issue or if you want to download an older version of the app, just send me an email at email@example.com.
Thank you Sadettin Kalenderoğlu for the Turkish translation !
ConvertPad is the most powerful and fully featured Unit converter, Currency converter and Calculator. It's a simple but the most powerful unit converter. (10,000,000+ downloads). ConvertPad is intuitive and easy to use. Features fast, real time currency and unit conversion in a clean interface.
* Universal Unit converter and Calculator
. Real-time conversion and calculation
. Unit Comparison Table
. Direct Arithmetic Calculation
. Country-Specific Units
. Wikipedia Search for additional Unit information
* Currency conversions
. Option for selecting favorite exchange rate
. Support 160+ Currencies
* Multiple languages support
. Supports 25 languages.
. Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary languages.
* Customizing feature for Favorite Units
. Favorite Categories and Units
. Various Sorting option
* User-defined Categories and Units
. User-defined units in built-in categories
. User's own categories and units
. Formula(functional form) support for user-defined units.
* Various Setting option
. Various Color Themes
. Backup/Restore User-defined Units on SD Card
* Steam tables
. Thermodynamic Steam tables
** Permission for "Internet access" and "R/W access on external storage" are for Update Currency and Backup user-defined units on SD Card respectively.
** Please leave your comments for ConvertPad on market. it will ENCOURAGE the developer to continue his effort.
Reported translation errors fixed.
New languages(Hindi, Romanian) added.
Various translation errors fixed.
App Loading speed improved.
Minor bug fixed.
* New features
New language(Hebrew) added.
Searching Icon(Wikipedia) changed.
Separate Input for Stone/Pound added.
Separate Input for Feet/Inches & Pounds/Ounces.
Tablet size support.
UI for Calculator improved.
Wiki Searching for Unit information
User interface on Setting & Favorites options
Currency rate update (after the format changed from one of the providers).
Number/period input issue on User-defined units
User interface on Calculator
Memorizing cursor location on each category
* Option for various Color themes
* Formula type(functional-form) input for user-defined units.(ex: 2*x+5)
* Reference unit option for user-defined units.
* Text size optimization for various devices.
* Memorizing feature on Calculator (Click on input field)
* ASME Steam tables (Thermodynamics)
* New language(Turkish)
* Minor bugs fixed.
⏎ Conversion of units is the conversion between different units of measurement for the same quantity, typically through multiplicative conversion factors. There are many different unit converters available for you, but this one has multiple advantages.
• Eye-appealing graphics
• Well-designed conversion chart
• User-friendly interface
• Moveable to SD card
• Round-based on decimal places
• Commonly used abbreviations for units such as cm for centimeters, km for kilometer, in for inches etc.
• Both Imperial and Metric conversion
Another great feature of this converter is that it is not overwhelmed with thousand different unit categories but it actually contains those most commonly used ones. If you want to convert feet to meters, you can do that quite easily without too much searching for the length converter category. This toolbox has 14 different categories including length, mass (weight converter), volume and area as the most popular ones that you can use to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit or to check how many pounds there are in 33 kilograms.
Other categories here are Speed, Fuel consumption and Time Converter that go hand in hand and are excellent when on road trip. Angle, power, pressure and force converter are put in this app for the more advanced converters, such as physics students or other scientist who got tired of manual calculators. Digital Storage or data and Digital Imaging categories are cool extras.
If you think there is an important unit category missing from this app, please inform us ASAP!
★★★★★Things you didn’t know★★★★★
The system of imperial units or the imperial system is the system of units first defined in the British Weights and Measures Act of 1824, which was later refined and reduced. The system came into official use across the British Empire.
The metric system is an internationally agreed decimal system of measurement that was originally based on the mètre and the kilogramme introduced by France in 1799. Over the years, the definitions of the metre and kilogram have been refined and the metric system has been extended to incorporate many more units. The term is now often used as a synonym for "SI" or the "International System of Units"—the official system of measurement in almost every country in the world.
☆ Hourly updates for all 165 currencies
☆ Customizable favorites and unit lists
☆ Instant search results as you type
☆ Calculator for basic math
☆ Nice animations
Currency: US Dollar, Euro, Bitcoin...
Length: Mile, Yard, Foot, Inch, Kilometer, Meter, Centimeter...
Temperature: Celsius, Fahrenheit...
Volume: Gallon, Quart, Pint, Cup, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Liter...
Speed: Knots, Miles per Hour, Kilometers per Hour...
Area: Square Mile, Square Foot, Acre...
Weight: Ton, Pound, Ounce, Kilogram...
Pressure: Pounds/Square Foot (psi), Bars, Inches of Mercury...
Power: Horsepower, Kilowatts...
Time: Years, Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes...
Energy: Calories, Ergs, Joules, Watt-Hours..
Fuel Consumption: Mile/Gallon (mpg), Liter/100 Kilometer..
Torque: Newton Meter, Pound-Force Foot...
Force: Pound-Force, Dyne, Poundal...
Convertbee works offline, but an internet connection is required if you want to update exchange rates.
Conversions and exchange rates are provided for informational purposes only, with no guarantee of accuracy or validity.
App icon and banner artwork by René Barth: http://renebarth.tumblr.com
Visit http://www.convertbee.com to download graphics for promotional purposes.
Convertbee was previously called UNIFY.
This high precision unit converter allows all conversions to be seen and solved in real-time. No Internet needed for conversions!
There is no pressing on an Enter or Next key. There is no scrolling through long lists trying to find the units. This intuitive app is designed in such a way that speed is your friend here. It has mainly the common units so that the unused excess doesn't get in the way.
"All the units are just one click away." - No other unit converter can say that!
- GUARANTEED simplest and quickest interface (if not, email me)
- Hide units (and unit categories) that you will never use
- Sort units that you do want by size or name
- Different rounding modes
- Great native/pure Android themed app that fits your device theme
- Android Lollipop supported!
Version 10 converts the following units:
- Angles (Mil, Degree, Radian, Circle)
- Area (Centimeter², Inch², Feet², Yard², Meter², Square, Perch, Acre, Hectare, Kilometer², Mile²)
- Currency: 34 of the most common monetary units (Pro)
- Data (Bit, Nibble, Byte, Kilobyte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte, Petabyte, Exabyte, and more) (Pro)
- Fractions (Decimal to Fraction and Fraction to Decimal and a reference sheet) (Pro)
- Fuel consumption / Mileage (Kilometer/Litre, Mile/Gallon(US), Mile/Gallon(UK), Gallons(US)/Mile, Gallons(UK)/Mile, Litre/100km, Litre/km)
- Length (Millimeter, Centimeter, Inch, Decimeter, Feet, Yard, Fathom, Meter, Kilometer, Mile, Nautical Miles)
- Metric Prefixes (Pico, Nano, Micro, Milli, Centi, Deka, Hecto, Kilo, Mega, Tera, Peta)
- Power (Erg/hr, joule/hr, ft*lb-force/hr, milliwatt, calorie/hr, btu(IT)/hr, joule/sec, newton*m/s, volt*ampere, watt, kilocalorie/hr, horsepower, kilowatt, megawatt)
- Pressure (Pascal, KiloPascal, HectoPascal, Torr, mmHg, inHg, PSI, Bar, Atm, cmH2O, ftH2O)
- Speed (Kph, Feet/Second, Mph, Knot, Meters/Second, Speed of Light, Speed of Sound)
- Temperature (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin, Reaumur)
- Time (Second, Minute, Hour, Day, Week, Month, Year, Decade, Century)
- Torque (Dyne*Meter, Gram-force*meter, Pound-force*foot, Newton*meter, and more )
- Volume / Liquids (Drop, Milliliter, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Fluid Ounce(US/UK), Cup, Pint(US/UK), Quart, Liter, Gallon(US/UK), cubic foot, cubic meter, Olympic pool reference)
- Weight / Mass (Grain, Gram, Ounce, Troy ounce, Troy pound, Pound, Kilogram, Stone, Short Ton(US), Metric Tonne, Long Ton(UK))
- More including: Energy, Dynamic (Absolute) Viscosity, Kinematic Viscosity
Note: Some of the lesser used units and categories are hidden by default to keep the interface more manageable. This can easily be change from the "Edit" menu option.
Convert your units now with this friendly, easy interface. It's the best unit converter that just works, no problem. This isn't just another application, it's an experience. ;)
Check out the ratings and great feedback from other users if you are still undecided.
If you don't think this app deserves a 5-star rating, then please email me how I can make the app better! I like to help. Also, please give us a +1 above if you found this unit converter to be useful and easy to use, it helps tremendously.
* Pro version now available due to popular demand: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.simplyadvanced.unitconverter.pro
Note: This app will not work on the HTC Wildfire or on the Galaxy 5.
Over a millions users rely on and trust Unit Converter making it the #1 unit converter for Android.
Unit Converter will never contains Ads and includes a currency converter with over 60 currencies.
New! Now you can unlock the full list of 169 currencies found in Unit Converter Plus for just $0.99 (USD). This gives you full access to the same 169 currencies if you'd rather not purchase the full Unit Converter Plus.
** Tips & Tricks **:
** You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter Main List.
** By default when you open the currency screen and it's been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto Update Currency.
** If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
** If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
*** PLUS VERSION INFO ***
* If you are looking for more currencies and more features, please consider Unit Converter Plus. It contains over 100 more currencies, several calculators (tip calculator, 4 function calculator, GPS converter) and the ability to add custom units.
Please email me with issues ( I can't directly respond to comments ).
The beautiful Material Design user interface allows for quick and easy conversions from a number in one unit to another. The goal is to keep it simple - you won't be overwhelmed with an excess of options and settings, allowing you to perform your desired conversion as quickly as possible. Perfect for work, school or in the kitchen.
Available unit conversions include:
- Temperature (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
- Length (kilometer, miles, meter, yard, feet, etc)
- Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, stone, etc)
- Speed (km/h, mph, knot, etc)
- Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
- Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, ounce, etc)
- Pressure (kilopascal, bar, PSI, etc)
- Power (watt, kilowatt, horsepower, etc)
- Energy (joule, calorie, BTU, etc)
- Time (year, month, day, hour, second, etc)
- Fuel Consumption (miles per gallon, liters per 100km, etc)
- Digital Storage (bit, byte, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
**PLEASE NOTE** - The only permission requested is for the DONATE option... if you don't wish to donate, nothing will change, you won't be charged anything and you can continue to use the app as normal :)
- Use the slide-in menu for navigation between conversions and select the units you require. To open the slide-in menu, swipe in from the left edge of the app, or press the app icon in the top left corner. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- The converted value is fully customizable. Use the options menu to select the number of decimal places required as well as the grouping and decimal separators. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- Long-pressing on the converted value copies it to the clipboard.
No ads and no permissions required! If you run into trouble or have suggestions for new features please feel free to email me.
It contains the most important imperial and metric conversion factors for length, area, volume, mass, force, energy, temperature, and time units. But it provides many high-specialized units and categories, too.
- Simple use
- Adjustable precision and format of result
- Daily updated foreign currency rates
- Abbreviations of units
- More than 1500 units of measurements in 80 categories
- Hiding of unwanted units
- Customization of app layout
- Expression input (e.g. (4+3)*50/3)
- Adding of user-defined units and categories
- Imperial and metric conversion
Unit Converter Pro includes:
Data Storage converter
Data Transfer converter
Fuel Efficiency converter
To use program:
- Select your desired unit category to conversion.
- Default screen takes the value of "1" for factor, and selects a base unit in that category.
- Pick one another unit for selecting it base unit from table.
- If you change factor(from the upper left text edit area), you have to pick table again for seeing that factor in effect.
* Even we try to make unit conversions very deep detailed, (taken into account 14 minor digits of floating points) PLEASE CONSIDER TO PROVE UNIT CONVERSION RESULTS FROM ANOTHER SOURCE IF YOU DESIRE TO USE THAT RESULTS FOR CRUCIAL PURPOSES. NEVER USE THE RESULTS FOR VITAL OPERATIONS WITHOUT PROVED.