- Getting Started Once you have set up your Net-Cents account with your email and password, you will receive an email from Net-Cents asking you to verify your email and password. Once you respond and verify your email, you will receive an assigned Net-Cents account number. We suggest that you also keep this in a safe, secure location.
And now the final step, log into your banks or credit union’s web site and go to the “pay Bills and Transfer Funds” link. Click on the “Add Payee.” When prompted for the payee name, enter “Net-Cents” and Net-Cents Systems Ltd. will appear. Choose this and enter your assigned Net-Cents account number.
You’re done and ready to buy, sell and transact online in a safe, secure anonymous manner.
-Moving funds from your bank to your Net-Cents account Log into your banks or credit union’s web site and go to the “Pay Bills and Transfer Funds” link. Select Net-Cents Systems Ltd. as your payee. Transfer funds from one of your bank’s or credit Union’s accounts to your Net-Cents account. To be safe, allow for one business day for the transactions to be confirmed by your financial institution.
- Purchasing Online So now you are ready to shop, buy and have fun online. Go to your favorite merchant’s website, load up your shopping cart, proceed to checkout and then click on the Net-Cents Payment Button, then verify and accept the purchase price for the items.
Or, you can also log on to your Net-Cents account on the Net-Cents website and search for the merchant using the “search merchant” option. You can make your payment directly to the merchant you have chosen. If you do not see the merchant listed, please contact Net-Cents and we will add them for you.
Make sure that you have sufficient funds in your Net-Cents account.
- Recurring Payments and Donations You can also make recurring payments for monthly bills or donate to your cause.
Login into your Net-Cents account, click on “Manage Recurring Payments,” link and locate the appropriate merchant or charity. Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your Net-Cents account.
- Transferring Funds You can send money easily and securely via email.
Log on to your Net-Cents account, select the “Send Money” link. You will be asked to enter the recipients email address, amount being transferred and a recovery password.
You must notify the person (verbally or via email) what the password is before they can claim and accept the funds. The person who you are sending the funds to money to must also have a Net-Cents account.
And, as always, make sure you have sufficient funds in your Net-Cents account to cover the transaction.
- Withdrawing Funds Online Log on to your Net-Cents account, select “Withdraw From Net-Cents,” and enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
To use this direct deposit service you will be initially asked to complete your profile and provide bank account information. We need this so Net-Cents can ensure you are sending your money to the correct account. And, wait for it, make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the amount transferred as well as a $0.99 processing fee.
- Fees *Transferring Funds into your Net-Cents account – No Charge *Purchasing products and services online – No Charge *Transferring Funds online from your Net-Cents account to another Net-Cents account – $0.99 *Withdrawing funds online – $0.99 per withdrawal