Play against AI
- Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
- Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
- Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
- Can undo/redo all moves
- Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
- Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
- On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
- Play on internet at freechess.org (FICS) or at chessclub.com (ICC)
- Play as guest or as a registered user
- Seek/offer match rated and unrated
- View seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time
- Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options while playing
- Play, Finger and Observe, can also observe LectureBot on FICS or play ProblemBot/TrainingBot on ICC
- Observe current played games in the chess server or follow highest rated games
- Messages: read and send messages to other users
- Game History: you can examine or send by email all your played games
- Console to see server output and to send commands, also for chatting with other users
- Timeseal (FICS) and Timestamp (ICC): avoids lag problems
- Premove option: You can introduce the next movement in your opponent’s turn
- Option to confirm the move before sending it to the server. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
- Supports wild chess variants: Atomic, Losers, Suicide and Chess960
- 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
- Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
Simple PGN browser, allows you to open PGN files from SD card or from your email
And with the Best Interface
- 2D/3D board
- Clean, simple and intuitive interface (options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
- Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
- Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Shows legal moves (as yellow traslucid squares)
- Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
- Many piece sets and board styles
- Shows a dot in the side to move and can show board coordinates
- The material gauge indicates the material advantage using this piece values: Pawn=1 Knight=3 Bishop=3 Rook=5 Queen=9. Click on the gauge to show/hide the captured pieces difference
- Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks)
- Speaks moves, checks and game results
- Different sounds for moves, captures and checks, also vibration
- Option to keep the screen on while playing
You can try the Free version with ads first
* 10 play levels from very easy to extremely hard. There is one level for everyone no matter if your a beginner or an expert!
* Very impressive chess engine which teaches you the names of famous chess openings by showing the name of openings as you play them.
* Play Online against players from all over the world. Get started right away by playing as guest or register for an account at freechess.org (link in the app).
- Get your ranking in three different game modes (Lightning, Blitz, Standard).
- Improve your game skill by watching other players games live.
- Chat with your opponents or other people that are online.
* Send PGN files so you can review your games on your computer or anywhere you like.
* 2 player hot-seat.
* 3 Chess Board colors and 3 Chess Piece Sets.
* Clean and simple interface.
* Keeps statistics so that you can keep track of your improvement.
* Designed for both Tablet and Phone.
Don't forget to rate the game if you like it!
-Display of thinking
-Full take back & forward
-Big opening book & named openings
-Set up position
-33 playing levels including easy & blitz
-Database. Save / load games to PGN databases on SD card
-Copy and paste PGN games to clipboard
-Simple, elegant user interface
Chess Premium supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess Premium includes a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Undo function if you accidentally hit the wrong square
* Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call or exit the application
If you're looking for a killer chess application for your Android device, check out Chess Premium today!
Top Rated paid Brain & Puzzle Android Game! New version 1.1 fixing numerous issues.
Chess Pro 3D takes a unique twist on a classic game. With varying ease and numerous settings, you're allowed to customize your degree of difficulty to suit you, all while viewing the board in gorgeous 3D!
Become the next Master Chess Gambit! You may compete against your friends by having the quickest time, or earn achievements by beating the hardest levels. See if you can attain checkmate on the hardest level.
Chess Pro 3D uses the latest technology in emulating various skill levels. Also included are the ability to take back moves, change viewing angles and camera perspective, and a simple touch and move interface.
Download Chess Pro 3D today and become the next Chess Master!
* Optimized for latest droid device!
* Spectacular 3D Graphics
* Intuitive Chess Engine
* Various camera angles
* ability to toggle between birds eye and numerous 3D views
* Take back moves
* Fluid Chess Animation
* Different Difficulty Levels
* Advanced AI engine with eight levels of difficulty and opening book with more than 60000 positions
* FICS client for online gaming with Timeseal
* Local 2-player hot-seat mode
* Save on exit
* Deep Undo and Redo
★ Special introductory price.
Previously nominated for a prestigious BAFTA (Best Interactive Media) - Dinosaur Chess is the best and FUN way to learn and play chess for kids and adults of all ages.
★ Learn how to play chess with 11 bite-sized interactive lessons.
★ Over 20 mini games and puzzles.
★ Play simplified and full chess against six dinosaurs.
★ Play as a boy or girl student.
★ Incredible graphics and animation.
★ Track progress.
★ Entertaining and challenging for kids, children and adults.
★ Learning and playing chess is good for the brain.
Sign up to Professor MacDinosaur's chess class. You will grow from a hatchling fresh from the egg to a huge dinosaur ready to take on the TRex.
The action takes you through different parts of the dinosaur's world from jungles to forests. Here you learn the chess skills that will help you grow enough to defeat the other dinosaurs in battle.
★ No Ads.
★ No In-app purchases.
- Unlimited Free Play (Live/Blitz and Daily/Correspondence Games)
- 50,000+ Tactics Puzzles
- Video Lessons by Grandmasters
- Play & Analyze with Powerful Computer Engine
- Make Friends & Send Messages
- Great Themes for Boards & Pieces
- “I’ve tried every chess app out there and the Chess.com app is in a class by itself. It\'s the only chess app you\'ll ever need, and the best choice if you want to improve!” - Michael
- “Amazing! Play with friends or random people at your skill level. So much fun!” - Pplaya901
- “I use it daily for Tactics Training, Live Games, and videos on strategy. I love this app!” - Samantha212
- “Great chess app and perfect mobile compliment to an excellent website. Highly recommended for beginners and experienced players alike.” - Brian
- “Makes playing chess against other players from around the world easy and fun.” - Northflow
Chess.com is #1 in online chess with million of members from around the globe. Chess.com is built by chess players and enthusiasts who really love chess, not just programmers tinkering around with chess.
* Easy to play
* Great graphics
* Tough to master
* Intuitive user controls
* User friendly interface
* Fun for Chess fans of all ages
This game, which dates back thousands of years in its origins, has been a favorite game of nobility and
peasants alike. Download today and play a 'solo' match against our virtual in-game software opponent. For challenge, fun, and a mind sharpening gaming experience, this app is a win. Whether you are playing for fun or to practice up for the FIDE, this Game will help you hone your strategy to gain an upper hand in the game. If you are new to chess, this game can help you understand the game better by allowing you to play solo until you have a firm understanding of the game, and its rules and strategic dynamics.
Play against computer with various difficulty level by different thinking times and search deep, including over 600 chess opening and PGN file reader.
You may play online games connecting with Free Interne Chess Server (FICS) or Internet Chess Club (ICC).
Hint function may offers to you for good move.
250 chess puzzles available.
Download thousands of games or openings as online and you may analyze and watch them. Zipped PGN format is already supported.
There is no advertisements on payed version.
Let's play chess ultimate pro!!!
This Chess is the best Chess game in play store!
Play Chess against your Android mobile phone. Chess Pro is a two-player board game played on a chessboard, a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world's most popular games.
Beautifully Designed Chess Board.
Play the fun with logic and enjoy the game.
- 6 Difficulty modes ( AI thinking time )
- Undo move ( unlimited )
- Redo move ( unlimited )
- Play white pieces
- Play black pieces
- Flip Board
More from developer
Multiple difficulty levels to suit all players.
A variety of sets and board designs so you can have the board look the way you like it.
Flexible and intuitive interface - use either "drag and drop" or "tap then place" to move pieces.
Review your game at anytime and export in PGN format.
Rival Chess has been developed by the creators of the RedHotPawn.com, one of the most popular chess sites on the web.
* Major revision 1.1.3 now available*
An existing account on RedHotPawn.com is currently required to play.
Log in with your normal account details.
Need an account? http://www.redhotpawn.com/newuser/signup.php
Note : Currently only your *inbox* games are available.