The Active IQ app is available to NetApp Customers, Partners, and Employees helping identify capacity upgrade and support renewal opportunities for SolidFire, ONTAP and E-Series systems. Additionally, it also allows users to improve efficiency, performance, and health of systems using recommendations available from the app. Also, users can search and view for systems and cases using the app.
Active IQ App provides analytics and insights from NetApp AutoSupport, a capability available on every NetApp system. Functionalities of the app include:
• Capacity Planning Recommendations
• Viewing Support Renewal
• Upgrade Recommendations
• Viewing system risks and mitigation procedures
• Storage Efficiency Ratios
• Performance Metrics
• Viewing and update of cases
• Search of systems, clusters, sites, and cases
• Link to Guided Problem Solving
• Ability to save favorites
• Lookup Recent Searches
• Ability to view Raw AutoSupports
• Link to Live Chat on support site
The application is available to Customers, Partners and NetApp Employees.
The application requires login account in NetApp Support Site (https://mysupport.netapp.com).