• Connect with your colleagues using features like Networking
• Access the latest agendas, speaker bios and session descriptions
• Share your favorite Insight experiences, stories and perspectives
• Post photos, provide feedback and join the conversation
• Explore maps of the venue and local area
- Agenda and session management
- Venue maps
- Exhibitor listings and descriptions
- Conference information
- Transportation and hotel information
- Contact information sharing
- Social Media integration
- Attendee networking
- A local guide
The Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is definitive, one-stop resource for your support needs - anywhere, anytime!. Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for all Cisco's products including:
• Cisco ASR & ISR Enterprise Routers; CRS Core Routers; Small Business Routers
• Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
• Cisco and Meraki Wireless (wifi) Access Points and Controllers
• Cisco ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
• Cisco Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
• Cisco Data Center (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
No matter your troubleshooting needs, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is there to provide you information needed to solve your problems, or provide immediate access to our TAC Engineers. Cisco is with you every step of the way.
What's New in Version 3.10.1:
• Mobile Push Notifications for Support Cases and PSIRT announcements
• Opt-In to receive Support Case update notifications
• Expanded "My Shortcuts" section includes bookmarked Bugs and Video Channels
• Expanded access to Product Lookup - no longer blocked whether the device is not under contract or user lacks entitlement
• Significant performance improvements loading case notes. Horizontal swiping support to move directly from one note to the next
• Additional UI enhancements and big fixes
Available Features for All Users:
• Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts.
• Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for over 7,000 Cisco products.
• Access to over 1,700 troubleshooting guides covering 26 domains; written by TAC, for TAC, and freely available to all our customers.
• PSIRT Mobile Push Notifications - Tap on the notification to launch the app and view details about the PSIRT
• Control what notifications you receive from within "Settings"
• Add bookmarks to your favorite Podcasts, RSS Feeds, and Video Channels for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Integration with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Save content to your Pocket account for offline consumption across all of your enabled devices. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up a Pocket account.
Available Features for Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Cisco Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Support Cases
• Access to all case notes, attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types), and related bugs
• Receive mobile push notifications when a TAC Engineer has been assigned to your case and when your case transitions to a Customer Pending state
• Opt-In to receive mobile push notifications for any support case you are entitled to access
• Direct contact (phone & email) with your assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer
• Add bookmarks to Support Cases for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Cisco Support Contracts & Product Coverage Information:
• View basic contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration
• Lookup product coverage details by serial number - An embedded bar code is available to make the process easier
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or any other keyword using a simplified search utility
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With onetouch Support, Android devices can be supported in a faster and smarter way.
Agents can now support customer’s mobile devices as if they were holding it.
1. Auto-switch between 3G & Wi-Fi
Depending on the optimum connection method, onetouch Support can switch networks automatically without dropping the session.
2. Connect using phone numbers
Connect with the agent using the PIN code(6 digit code) and by tapping on the support icon.
3. Optimized screen sharing
Our VRVD5.0 engine processes the image at its optimal point to improve speed and quality.
While, minimizing network traffic by using most efficient compressing algorithm.
4. Optimized mobile support environment
It requires about 2-30% of CPU usage (ref. 1 GHz) and uses approx. 300 Kbytes of memory during the support session. All while minimizing bandwidth by lowering the amount of data transferred.
[Installation & Usage]
- Connect using 6 digits connection code.
1. Download the app from the Market, install and tap it to launch.
2. Install and execute onetouch Support App.
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by the representative.
4. Accept the mobile control request (optional).
5. Connect and receive support.
6. End the app and the connection to finish the support.
With Zoho Support for Android devices, you have access to the following features.
• See a beautiful feed of all your ticket activity.
• Perform frequent ticket actions like edit, close, move and assign.
• Use @mentions to tag other team members and collaborate via statuses.
• Create, view, edit and delete tickets from any department.
• Search for specific support tickets.
• Add & update comments and ticket fields.
• Receive push notifications on ticket updates, comments and @mentions.
• Re-assign tickets to other team members and pick up unassigned tickets.
• Move tickets to other departments.
• Receive and view attachments on tickets.
• Save responses as drafts, access them later and send them to customers.
• Use any existing reply template or canned response while replying to tickets.
If you need any help with this app, feel free to shoot an email to email@example.com.
The mobile app will bring access to personalized support, a simplified user experience for your HP Enterprise Storage products, Networking products, Servers.
* Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using Self Solve:
--- Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins and Technical Manuals specific to your product.
--- Search the HP support knowledge base.
--- Bookmark documents to review later.
* Check contract and warranty status for your Enteprise products
* Engage our Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
--- Chat Support with HP Support Specialists (service available worldwide on supported products - hours of support may vary by product)
* Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
--- Create Cases, View Case notes and update your cases via the Mobile app.
* Insight Online provides the information you need to monitor the devices in your IT environment from anywhere, anytime
HP Insight Online, infrastructure cloud-based management benefits:
At-a-glance personalized dashboard for quick and efficient infrastructure cloud-base management.
Use it to quickly assess device health and support status and to navigate to details for quick problem resolution.
Visual status of your devices and device groups with easy navigation to product and support details.
--- Contract and Warranty
Comprehensive view of your contracts & warranties.
Track contract and warranty status by device and contract, view support details and notification of support expiration.
--- Service Events
Online tracking of hardware events for devices monitored by HP remote support tools.
View all key event information such as severity, problem description, date and time generated, event status and related support case ID.
* Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
--- You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties section and linked to your HP Passport ID.
--- You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP Passport ID and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
--- You’ll be able to access HP Insight Online Mobile and monitor your IT environment.
If you want to know more about HP Passport:
--- Access https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.
Please deny enroll.cisco.com on WLC so that the app can detect the ISE server.
Starting from Network Setup Assistant version 126.96.36.199, there will be a prompt for user and CA certificates on android mobiles > 4.3 too like older versions (android < 4.3).
With Shine.com Job Search, get closer to over 2.2 Lac+ job openings from top companies like Ebay, Motorola, Ericsson, GE, Wipro, Bosch, Mindtree, InMobi & more, directly from your mobile. Link your phonebook and email contacts to find connections in your dream companies.
Upload your resume. Update your profile. Search for jobs. Apply directly or through connections. Manage your job search from your mobile anytime, anywhere.
1. The only app to use your personal connections to reach out to companies which have vacancies.
2. Easy, on-the-go profile updation that keeps you on top of recruiter searches
3. Search for jobs on the basis of Location, Job title, Industry, Function, Salary & more
4. Receive daily job alert notifications on your mobile suited to your profile
5. Create your own job alerts basis criteria of your choice
6. Hone Your Skills through CareerPlus - India's largest destination for online courses, trainings, and certifications.
7. The Shine.com mobile app lets you use your personal network in job searches. Just link your phonebook, Gmail and LinkedIn accounts to see which of your connections work in the companies you want to work for. Your data will remain completely private as you search for connections to improve your job chances.
Get in touch:
We are always looking to improve your experience. If you like the app, please take a moment to rate and write a review. In case you didn't like something in the app or had trouble with some feature, kindly mail us with the complete details (add screenshots, if possible) to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we will get back with a resolution.
A big thank you, for giving us a chance to help you in your Job Search.
- Team Shine
With this app, you don't have to worry about your private information on your phone to be exposed to other people, you don't have to worry about your kids messing your phone up by changing the settings.
You can use the app to:
-Expedite troubleshooting by searching for, viewing, and bookmarking technical support content like technotes, APARs, documentation, and Redbooks.
-View and update your software and hardware Service Request tickets whenever and wherever you need to.
-Discover the best fixes for your system and email the fix orders using the Fix Level Recommendation Tool.
-Look up warranty information for hardware systems by scanning the bar code or entering the Machine Type/Serial Number.
-View Customer Support Plans for your products.
-Contact IBM, with geo-location assistance and click-to-call.
-Provide feedback about the app through its Feedback form.
Use the IBM Technical Support mobile app for quick, effective product technical support assistance from IBM.