Once Users are signed-up, the application will turn on your device’s camera. By pointing your camera at a LaunchPad-activated graphic, an Augmented Reality experience will appear, to reveal exclusive content about NetApp’s products and services. The graphics may include Print Media, Direct Mail, Out-of-Home, Packaging or signage.
LaunchPad uses the most advanced mobile technologies to give Users a more immersive experience of Architecture for the Future.
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Get all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important photos, videos and other documents
* Review your latest project and leave feedback on the go
* Stay in sync with your colleagues, friends and family
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload photos, videos and other files to Box and download them to your device
* View and print 100+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* High-quality PowerPoint presentations
* File-level encryption and security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link - no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word docs
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Home screen widget to stay up-to-date on your business content
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It's fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason more than 25 million users and 225,000 companies use Box.
- Agenda and session management
- Venue maps
- Exhibitor listings and descriptions
- Conference information
- Transportation and hotel information
- Contact information sharing
- Social Media integration
- Attendee networking
- A local guide
• Connect with your colleagues using features like Networking
• Access the latest agendas, speaker bios and session descriptions
• Share your favorite Insight experiences, stories and perspectives
• Post photos, provide feedback and join the conversation
• Explore maps of the venue and local area
A cloud based solution to help you manage your applications like appointments, registrations, promotions, events, polls and other specialised applications from anywhere at any time.
Take your business to mobile, on every finger tip
Reduce paperwork, help save environment
Maximize your reach in an effortless manner
Automate interaction process, stay connected with your audience
Reduce manual efforts, increase effectiveness, save time
PLUS reduce the overall execution cost
Storage auctions may be rapidly entered using the smartphone camera, editable predefined common storage auction rules, intuitive screens, and the ability to end auctions early as delinquent tenets repay their unit rent.
Storage units which are vacant may be rapidly entered and marketed for a low cost monthly fee. Pricing display is optional.
Storage Droid Features
- Search for storage auctions or units
- Find out if they are nearby based on zip code
- Push interesting storage facility map pin to:
- Look at possible storage facility auctions (if they exist)
- Look for local storage facility vacant units (if they exist) and areas of a future move
- Set email reminders of upcoming auctions
- Driving directions to the facility based on phone location
- Email storage facility about possible vacant units
- Phone storage facility about possible vacant units
We’d love to hear from you! Send your comments or suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally view more information before buying the app at www.selfstoragedroid.com. You must be 18 years old to sign up.
Storage Droid, logo and images are registered trademarks of Sassly and Rosebud Apps, LLC. Patent Pending.
With Zoho Support for Android devices, you have access to the following features.
• See a beautiful feed of all your ticket activity.
• Perform frequent ticket actions like edit, close, move and assign.
• Use @mentions to tag other team members and collaborate via statuses.
• Create, view, edit and delete tickets from any department.
• Search for specific support tickets.
• Add & update comments and ticket fields.
• Receive push notifications on ticket updates, comments and @mentions.
• Re-assign tickets to other team members and pick up unassigned tickets.
• Move tickets to other departments.
• Receive and view attachments on tickets.
• Save responses as drafts, access them later and send them to customers.
• Use any existing reply template or canned response while replying to tickets.
If you need any help with this app, feel free to shoot an email to email@example.com.
Find solutions to your troubleshooting needs anywhere, anytime! Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for all our products including:
* ASR, ISR, Edge and Core Routers
* Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
* Wireless Access Points and Controllers
* ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
* Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
* Data Center (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
No matter your troubleshooting needs, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is there to provide you information needed to solve your problems, or provide access to immediate access to our TAC Engineers. Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Support contract owners can view, update and create support cases all from your Android device. Users can search for any case associated with their contracts, contact the assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer with a tap of a button. You can even track your RMA shipments as well as initiate RMA returns by scheduling with your local courier and print shipping labels.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- View, update and create support cases associated with your service contracts
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field
Engineer directly via phone or email
- Manage your workflow - Request status updates, Re-open or close cases with a tap right from your Android device
- View RMA information - Track your Replacement RMA parts, Get the latest update on your Field Engineer and RMA return status
- Initiate RMA returns (schedule pickup and print shipping labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number using our embedded bar code scanner
- Add calendar event reminders 60 and 90 days prior to contract expiration
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here:
Support Content (Freely Accessible):
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts provide the latest information on Cisco Security Advisories, Field Notices, Threats and Vulnerabilities, and more
- Keep informed and stay updated via technical support videos presented by
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC
- TAC Authored Support Documents - A collection of the best troubleshooting "cheat sheets: written by TAC, used by TAC to solve the thorniest of problems
- Bug Search - Research software defects by searching by keywords, bug ID,
product or SW release (requires service contract)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation including
product specific support documentation, software downloads, and
Cisco Support Community content
- Integrated with Pocket Read-It-Later Service for accessing content off line.
Go to http://www.getpocket.com/
dy4uZ44XureOKYQxr-uQ9LAw> for more information
- Leverage IFTTT (http://www.ifttt.com/
esXDbudz9hhbxC1wrPag>) to automate content curation, directing content
from Pocket to alternate content aggregators like Evernote, Instapaper,
Dropbox, Box, etc.
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at:
• Get a quick summary and details of all service requests for your sites
• Create service requests
• Search for a specific service request
• Add notes, change status, and share with colleagues
• Set the sort order and grouping of the service request list
• Navigation is provided in your preferred language
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.