With onetouch Support, Android devices can be supported in a faster and smarter way.
Agents can now support customer’s mobile devices as if they were holding it.
1. Auto-switch between 3G & Wi-Fi
Depending on the optimum connection method, onetouch Support can switch networks automatically without dropping the session.
2. Connect using phone numbers
Connect with the agent using the PIN code(6 digit code) and by tapping on the support icon.
3. Optimized screen sharing
Our VRVD5.0 engine processes the image at its optimal point to improve speed and quality.
While, minimizing network traffic by using most efficient compressing algorithm.
4. Optimized mobile support environment
It requires about 2-30% of CPU usage (ref. 1 GHz) and uses approx. 300 Kbytes of memory during the support session. All while minimizing bandwidth by lowering the amount of data transferred.
[Installation & Usage]
- Connect using 6 digits connection code.
1. Download the app from the Market, install and tap it to launch.
2. Install and execute onetouch Support App.
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by the representative.
4. Accept the mobile control request (optional).
5. Connect and receive support.
6. End the app and the connection to finish the support.
The Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is definitive, one-stop resource for your support needs - anywhere, anytime!. Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for all Cisco's products including:
• Cisco ASR & ISR Enterprise Routers; CRS Core Routers; Small Business Routers
• Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
• Cisco and Meraki Wireless (wifi) Access Points and Controllers
• Cisco ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
• Cisco Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
• Cisco Data Center (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
No matter your troubleshooting needs, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is there to provide you information needed to solve your problems, or provide immediate access to our TAC Engineers. Cisco is with you every step of the way.
What's New in Version 3.11:
• View Support Case and Bug timestamps in your local time zone (select in "Settings")
• New "Look and Feel" for Support Case notes
• Addressed barcode scanner issues with a select set of product serial numbers
• Streamlined "Search by RMA" flow - adds ability to view Product RMA information
• IPSec Overhead Calculator available in "Help"
• Many more smaller UI/UX enhancements and bug fixes
Available Features for All Users:
• Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts.
• Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for over 7,000 Cisco products.
• Access to over 1,800 troubleshooting guides covering 26 domains; written by TAC, for TAC, and freely available to all our customers.
• PSIRT Mobile Push Notifications - Tap on the notification to launch the app and view details about the PSIRT
• Control what notifications you receive from within "Settings"
• Add bookmarks to your favorite Podcasts, RSS Feeds, and Video Channels for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Integration with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Save content to your Pocket account for offline consumption across all of your enabled devices. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up a Pocket account.
Available Features for Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Cisco Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Support Cases
• Access to all case notes, attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types), and related bugs
• Receive mobile push notifications when a TAC Engineer has been assigned to your case and when your case transitions to a Customer Pending state
• Opt-In to receive mobile push notifications for any support case you are entitled to access
• Direct contact (phone & email) with your assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer
• Add bookmarks to Support Cases for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Cisco Support Contracts & Product Coverage Information:
• View basic contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration
• Lookup product coverage details by serial number - An embedded bar code is available to make the process easier
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or any other keyword using a simplified search utility
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Please deny enroll.cisco.com on WLC so that the app can detect the ISE server.
Starting from Network Setup Assistant version 184.108.40.206, there will be a prompt for user and CA certificates on android mobiles > 4.3 too like older versions (android < 4.3).
• Connect with your colleagues using features like Networking
• Access the latest agendas, speaker bios and session descriptions
• Share your favorite Insight experiences, stories and perspectives
• Post photos, provide feedback and join the conversation
• Explore maps of the venue and local area
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
You have access to: FAQs, downloads of the latest firmware or software version, manuals, certificates, characteristics, application examples and tools, product notes (e.g. announcement of new products), successors in case of product discontinuation.
Get a quick overview of the latest entries on the start screen. The search function provides you with hits concerning the products and entries and supports you with a personal list of suggestions. Find your personal favorites in “mySupport”, all the entries you need regularly. You also have the possibility to send an inquiry to the Technical Support (Support Request).
Moreover, the area Messages area provides you with selected messages about new functions, important entries or events.
The main functions at a glance:
• Scanning product codes/EAN codes with a direct display of all the technical information about this product, including graphic data (CAx data).
• Sending product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Sending inquiries to the technical Support (Support Requests). with a photo function for transmitting detailed information.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
• Offline cache function of all the favorites in mySupport. These entries are also available without network reception.
• Transferring PDF documents into a library (e.g. iBooks etc.).
Replacing the “SIRIUS eAssistance” App
Of course, the Industry Online Support app also contains all the information about SIRIUS products and replaces the SIRIUS eAssistance app. The SIRIUS eAssistance app will soon be no longer offered in the Store.
• Get a quick summary and details of all service requests for your sites
• Create service requests
• Search for a specific service request
• Add notes, change status, and share with colleagues
• Set the sort order and grouping of the service request list
• Navigation is provided in your preferred language
The Bomgar Support Client app supports end-users running devices (smartphones and tablets) with Android version 2.3 and newer. The Bomgar app allows end-users to receive secure technical support from a support representative using Bomgar, the worldwide leader in secure, appliance-based remote support.
This support client should be downloaded only at the direction of a support desk representative using Bomgar whom you have solicited for technical support on your Android device.
Upon installing the Bomgar support client, return to the web page you came from and click the link to start the support session. If you are on the phone with a representative and do not have this link, you will need to start the Bomgar Customer Client app and enter the URL and session key provided by the support representative. After entering this information, you will be connected to the technical support representative so he or she can see your screen and control your device. You will also still have the ability to end the remote support session at any time. Once the support session has ended, your device can no longer be accessed by any representative without you starting a new session. For best results, you should try to find a Wi-Fi internet connection when using this app.
Screen Co-Browsing – Support reps using Bomgar can see the same web sites and web apps that the end user is actively viewing on their mobile device, offering immediate guidance to troubleshoot the issue.
Screen Snapshot Viewing – End users can share captured screen shots of issues with their support rep, to further collaborate on the challenges they may face with their mobile device.
Secure Live Chat – Chat back and forth with the representative within the remote support session so end users don’t have to sit on the phone the entire time.
Security – As with every Bomgar session, the session is only being conducted through the organization being trusting to resolve the issue using their secure Bomgar appliance.
This app works with an existing Bomgar installation, version 13.1 or greater and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates. Must be on Bomgar 14.3.1+ for full language support.
For more information on Bomgar, please see www.bomgar.com/android.
- Agenda and session management
- Venue maps
- Exhibitor listings and descriptions
- Conference information
- Transportation and hotel information
- Contact information sharing
- Social Media integration
- Attendee networking
- A local guide
The HP Enterprise Support Center mobile app provides instant access to information, tools, HP experts, with the monitoring of your IT environment via any mobile devices from anywhere, at anytime.
The mobile app brings access to personalized support, a simplified user experience for your HP Enterprise storage products, networking products, and servers.
• Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using self-solve features:
• Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins, and Technical Manuals specific to your product.
• Search the HP support knowledge base and jump to the information quickly with the App Search.
• Bookmark documents to review later.
• Check Care Pack, contract and warranty status for your Enterprise products.
• Engage HP Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Care Pack):
• Chat with HP Support Specialists (service available worldwide on supported products - hours of support may vary by product)
• Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Care Pack):
• Create Cases, View Case notes and update your cases via the Mobile app.
• Insight Online provides the information you need to monitor the connected devices in your IT environment from anywhere, at anytime
* HP Insight Online infrastructure cloud-based management benefits:
• At-a-glance comprehensive and personalized dashboard for quick and efficient infrastructure cloud-base management providing you with service events, devices, groups, cases, and contract/warranty details.
• Use it to quickly assess device health and support status and to navigate to details for quick problem resolution.
• Visual status of your devices and device groups with easy navigation to product and support details.
• Contract and Warranty
• Comprehensive view of your contracts & warranties.
• Track Care Pack, contract and warranty status by device and contract, view support details and notification of support expiration.
• Service Events
• Online tracking of hardware events for devices monitored by HP remote support tools.
• View all key event information such as severity, problem description, date and time generated, event status and related support case ID.
• 24x7 remote monitoring, automated case creation and problem resolution for servers, storage, and networking.
* Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
• You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties section and linked to your HP Passport ID.
• You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP Passport ID and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
• You’ll be able to access HP Insight Online Mobile and monitor your IT environment.
* If you want to know more about HP Passport:
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.