The author of this application is not responsible for the provided traffic data.
(Verkehr, Verkehrsinformation, jam, congestion, road, deutschland, österreich, strasse, england, highway, motorway)
In der VerkehrsApp werden aktuelle Verkehrsmeldungen gesammelt und aufbereitet. Die Daten stammen von den Nutzern und von öffentlichen Stellen wie der Polizei oder Baubehörden. Von ähnlichen Apps unterscheidet sich die VerkehrsApp unter anderem durch die stromsparende und individuualisierbare PUSH-Funktion, die Verknüpfung mit Partnersites auf Facebook und die Vielzahl an Meldungsarten.
✔ Listenansicht nach Entfernung sortiert
✔ Filteroption für Bundesländer und Landkreise für Listenansicht
✔ Kartenansicht mit GPS-Ortung
✔ Einfache Melde-Funktion
✔ Detailansicht zu jeder Meldung
✔ Meldungen einfach als aktuell oder unaktuell kennzeichnen
✔ Freunde per Knopfdruck warnen per Facebook, Twitter, SMS oder Mail
✔ Große Melder-Community dank Kooperationen in Facebook
✔ Individualisierbare PUSH-Funktion
✔ Gefahrenstellen auswählen
✔ Ganze Bundesländer oder einzelne Landkreise auswählen
✔ Niedersachsen (seit 1. August 2012)
✔ Bremen (seit 1. August 2012)
In den Filter-Einstellungen einfach auf die Bundesländer klicken, diese klappen auf und es können Feineinstellungen auf Landkreis-Ebene erfolgen.
Weitere Regionen sind geplant. Moderatoren und Betreiber von themenverwandten Facebook-Seiten schreiben bei Interesse einfach an firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diese finden Sie unter http://verkehrsapp.de/faq. Darin finden Sie auch hilfreiche Tipps zur Nutzung.
WÜNSCHE UND ANREGUNGEN:
Wenn Ihnen die App gefällt, freuen wir uns natürlich über gute Bewertungen im AppStore und Empfehlungen an Freunde, damit die Melder-Community schnell wächst.
Fragen und Verbesserungsvorschläge schreiben Sie uns bitte auf http://verkehrsapp.de/feedback. Dort können wir im Gegensatz zu Google Play direkt antworten und andere Nutzer können die Wünsche bewerten. Die "Top Ideen" werden dann von uns bevorzugt berücksichtigt bei künftigen Updates.
★★★★★ Advantages of the PLUS version ★★★★★
[✔] Verified speedcam alerts, therefore more relaxed traveling
[✔] Background and Widget mode
[✔] Landscape mode, simply turn your smartphone 90°
[✔] HFP-Bluetooth support
This exclusive service is only available to users of the PLUS version. Any questions? Ask us at email@example.com
★★★★★ OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS ★★★★★
+ Real time alerts of mobile radar traps
+ More than 47,000 fixed speedcams worldwide from SCDB.info
+ Directional alerts for all fixed speedcams
+ Automatic updates every 5 minutes
+ Visual and acoustic warnings
+ Indication of device type and of legal speed limit
+ Simple alert function
+ Online/offline mode
+ Locations of fixed speedcams checked on site
+ Listening and radar view
+ Landscape mode
+ Background mode*
+ Distance and direction of speedcam indicated
*Ask our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) about background mode functionality!
BUY NOW AND TRAVEL MORE RELAXED!
- Android operating system 2.x or higher
- Internet access for online updates (flat rate recommended)
- Internal GPS
- Übersichtliche Textanzeige mit klaren Icons
- Kartenansicht für besseren Überblick
- Filtermöglichkeiten nach Entfernung und Autobahnnummer
- Benachrichtigung über neue Staus als Systemmeldung
Hinweis: Staulive funktioniert momentan nur für deutsche Autobahnen. Für die Nutzung des Programms ist eine Internetverbindung erforderlich. Für die Richtigkeit der Daten kann leider keine Gewähr übernommen werden.
Ihre Daten werden nach den Bestimmungen des Telemediengesetzes, des Telekommunikationsgesetzes und des Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes verwendet.
Folgende Daten werden an Staulive übertragen:
- die Position (Längen- /Breitengrad)
- eine zufällige Sitzungsnummer
Eine persönliche Identifizierung ist mit diesen Daten nicht möglich.
Um die Datenübertragung zu beenden, genügt es die Anwendung zu schließen.
ATTENTION: Navigation can be started in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and optional in Western Europe.
With the high quality traffic you will get a complete overview of the market. Traffic congestion traffic congestion avoidance. The V-Navi: you will thus always the best route. The traffic density is displayed in red, yellow, green in the map. Germany, Annual, 30 days free of charge with no obligation to buy. Internet connection is required.
The new version of V-Navi works with offboard maps (with limited functionality) to enable immediate navigation after download. The map data for Germany, Austria and Switzerland is downloaded once at the start of the first use of V-Navi (ca. 300 MB). Thereafter, an Internet connection is only necessary for a short time at app-startup.
- Current traffic situation in Germany (INRIX), traffic reports traffic congestion avoidance and traffic density display
- Offboard vector mode after first installation
- Lane info assistant
- Reality view (reality like display of turn actions on motorways)
- Map data is stored on the device
- Quick destination entry (address, points of interest (POIs), favorites, etc.)
- Updates free of charge
- Computation and display of alternate routes
- Display of speed limits and speeding alerts
- Support for portrait and landscape display
- New and ergonomic menu
- Optimized map view
- Save & load itineraries
- Address entry with an automatic pop-up list of cities, etc.
- Address search by country
- House-number-exact geocoding when online
- POI search
- Destination selection directly on the map
- Entry of destination coordinates and crossroads
- Destination selection from a list of recent destinations and from the favorites list
- Use of contacts in the address book as destinations
- Profiles for car, pedestrians, recreational vehicles and caravans
- Adjustable routing: quickest, shortest
- Alternative routes
- Voice-guided navigation
- Spoken street names through text-to-speech
- Sinage display (motorway signs)
- Speed-dependent zoom and crossroad-zoom
- Stretch-block: Automatic route recalculation (e.g., for the next 0.5-10 km along the route to avoid a traffic jam)
- Avoidance of motorways, ferries, and tollways
- Itineraries: Management of intermediate stops, saving and loading of itineraries
Map Display and Functionality
- View modes: 3D, 2D in the direction of travel, 2D North up
- Daytime and nighttime view modes, automatic switching (geodaylight)
- Route overview
- Display of POIs with setting of the destination directly from a POI icon on the map
CONDITIONS OF USE:
V-Navi may be used free of charge for a test period of 30 days. Numerous applications, such as the telephone directory apps "Gelbe Seiten", "Das Telefonbuch" and "Das Örtliche" provide you with the means of continuing to use V-Navi free of charge by starting V-Navi directly from within the apps. Please consult the Conditions of Use in each of the respective apps.
The traffic data to 30 days (trial period) are free to use and are then as in-app purchase.
AVAILABLE in-app purchase options (for pricing, see under "In-App Purchases"):
- Traffic data for Germany (INRIX)
- Navigation und maps for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (D-A-CH)
- Navigation und maps for Western Europe
The map data and navigation for Western Europe cover the following countries:
Germany (D),Austria (A),Switzerland (CH),Liechtenstein,Andorra,Belgium,Denmark,Finnland,France,Great Britain,Ireland,Italy,Luxemburg,Monaco,Netherlands,Norway,Portugal,San Marino,Spain,Sweden
+++ Latest version 5.4.1 now available +++
- The application requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Extended display of traffic signs: Warning of sharp turns, overtaking bans, accident risk, and more
+ Lane Assistant (static display) and Active Lane Assistant (dynamic display)
+ Bluetooth support (HFP or A2DP)
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ HERE and Foursquare Local Search*
+ Fuel Live - Provides current fuel prices for Germany*
+ Glympse - Send your position information to selected users*
+ Safety Camera warning (for permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro – photorealistic display auf motorway junctions, exits, bifurcations…
+ Speed Assistant – display of current speed limit and adjustable warning on exceedance
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner – augmented reality POI search
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes – Calculates up to 3 routes at a time
+ Text-to-Speech with precise spoken announcements
+ Different English and German accents
+ Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry by coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays (birdview)
+ HERE (former Navteq) map material for 44 countries of Europe
*this function requires a data connection
Enhance your system with these useful in-app packages :
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D – shows you the landscape not as a flat image, but with mountains and valleys
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL – Receive regular map updates***
+ NAVIGON cockpit – Animated graphics show all available driving data your phone can provide
+ TrafficLive – Real-time traffic information let you avoid traffic jams*
+ POI all-in-one – Add 100 thousands of extra POIs to your onboard database
+ Mobile Alert Live – this service informs you in your country about mobile danger zones and lets you report such
+ Mobile Alert Live Premium - As Mobile Alert Live, but working Europe wide, providing information level of reliability, time since last report and the number of reporters travelling in your direction
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations – an onboard database with lots of LPG/Bio-Diesel service stations
+ Smartwatch Connect - enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2 or the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2.
Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play,
Resp. NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect Gear on the Gear Manager Store
*this function requires a data connection
**The service is currently available in more than 65 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection
***The service is covenanted for at least 24 month
- The app requires min. android OS 2.3.3
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on your phone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred (except mentioned differently for specific functions)
- The Europe version can require up to 3.4GB of free memory (depending on the number of countries you select). Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space available. The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via WiFi (WLAN). Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
As a unique feature, you receive free access up tp 600 live webcam images along the motorways and expressways. Effective immediately, you will be able to see an image of the current traffic conditions for yourself. For faster access, you can save the webcams that are relevant for you as favourites.
Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why “UNTERWEGS” gives you a direct line to the ASFINAG Service Centre, which is available to you for free, around the clock.
The following features are included:
- Webcams - free access up tp 600 live webcam images along the motorways and expressways
- Webcam Widget – easily pin the webcam widget to your homescreen to access your favourites even faster
- Route – An austrian wide intermodal journey planner is now at your service. Which was developed with the help of „Verkehrsauskunft Österreich“
- Rest Areas – An overview of all resting areas along the motorways and expressways
- Traffic Info – With “UNTERWEGS”, you have the best information about your route at all times! Overview of all events and construction sites along the motorways and expressways
- Video Tolling – Buy a ticket for special toll routes comfortable via the app
- GO LKW BUS – With GO-Selfcare function built directly into the app
- Points of Sale – Shows all points of sale for tolling stickers and GO boxes of Austria
- Important numbers - direct line to the ASFINAG Service Centre, which is available to you for free, around the clock.
- ASFINAG News – Stay up to date with news of ASFINAG
- Feedback – Give feedback which is directly send to us
Note: This app uses GPS data in order to display traffic information in your location and thus support you more efficiently. As we respect your privacy, our customers are not personally identified at any time.
“UNTERWEGS” is compatible with Android from version 2.1 and higher as well as App2SD. If you encounter compatibility issues with certain versions and/or mobile device, please let us know at email@example.com.
Explanation regarding permissions:
The webcam favourites you select will be linked with your user name (only ID). This means that your webcam favourites will be maintained even if you change smartphone.
To verify the internet connection certain permissions are required so that the app knows whether it is in online or offline mode, and behaves accordingly.
Do you like the “UNTERWEGS” app? Then let the other users know by writing a positive review.
You can also send us suggestions for improvements directly using the feedback function in the app.
Would you like to be informed of everything worth knowing about our app and about ASFINAG? Follow us on
Note: This data processing is registered in the Data Processing Register (Datenverarbeitungsregister) under number DVR 0527602.
With the help of this plugin you can set to automatically start navigation to a defined destination (such as your home or work address) within the Waze app without having to type the same address over and over again.
Note: Navigation automatically starts when using exact coordinates. Otherwise, if no exact match is found for the entered address, the Waze app will show the search screen with the address defined in the plugin.
This plugin also provides a "Shutdown Waze" action that exits the Waze app, removes its notification from the notification bar and stops navigation. You can use that action with any AutomateIt trigger (For instance, when disconnected from your car Bluetooth! http://automateitapp.com/rule.php?id=30946)
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
Yes, of course you know the highways. Don't need your nav. You would just like some extra support. A friend who warns you for speed cameras and traffic jams as you go. Knows fuelprices. Can tell you the weather forecast for the next few days, or hour-by-hour, or even rain intensity every five minutes. What's more, hayfever forecast for next few days.
As if that won't be enough, RoadButler als knows a ton of POI you might need on the road, such as the nearest ATM, dentist, railway station or parking.
Currently only support in the Netherlands and Germany
* Voice control:
Operating your navigation applications simply by talking.
All you have to do is launch the app, say a place you want to go to, and that’s it.
Your selected navigation app will be opened with navigation instructions.
* Improved navigation search:
Search places by their name without having to specify the address. The app completes the full address of the destination automatically.
* Setting up the device for navigation automatically:
You can set the app to turn On/Off the GPS, Data, Bluetooth, WiFi, Auto Rotation, sound volume, screen brightness.
* History and favorites list:
You can keep your favorites places in a list and navigate to them simply by talking.
The app automatically keeps the history of all your destinations.
* Sharing options:
Chosen places can be shared with your family and friends by SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
* Icon shortcuts:
You can add icon shortcuts to your favorite destinations on your home screen.
Supported navigation apps:
3. Telmap / M8
4. Google Maps
5. Device Maps
12. GPS Navigation 2
13. Gokivo GPS Navigator
14. VZ Navigator
18. Aatlas Navigator
19. AT&T Navigator
21. Yandex Navigator
22. Yandex Maps
Similarly, traffic information can be obtained and where possible the contents of the traffic web page will be read aloud.
In addition, you can use the amazing Flight Radar function via the built-in browser for a selected number of locations. Thus you can "live" track aircraft movements.
Weather & Traffic also gives an idea of how our great "BRAINZ" software operates. BRAINZ is a Personal Assistant with more than 1250 similar features as provided by Weather & Traffic.
If you prefer not to use voice recognition you can also select each function manually from the elaborate menu.
An elaborate Menu is also present (button top left). As soon as you touch this button a screen will appear with three lists. Using these lists is easy:
1. First select the continent (e.g. Europe) or select one of the special functions.
2. Next select the region or country from the second list (e.g. England).
3. Various choices will now appear in the third list. By touching one of the three tabs you can switch from Weather to Traffic to Flight Radar functions for the chosen country or region.
4. Finally touch a row in this third list to view the relevant information (e.g. Weather England Clouds).
Make sure that you have an English TTS (text-to-speech) engine installed on your Android. Google voices are good but you can buy better voices from brands like SVox, Acapela, Cereproc and Ivona in the Play store.
There are also free voices available by Espeak, but they do sound a bit robotic.
A powerful feature of "Weather & Traffic" is that the voice only reads the relevant parts of visited webpages. All other "ballast" like advertisements, pictures etc. are filtered away.
Note-1: Make sure that you always install the most recent version of "Weather and Traffic" because this app uses many sources on the Internet that change frequently.
Note-2: Say "Shop" and you will be directly guided to our shop in the Google Play store.
We wish you lots of pleasure with this software.
- Save different destination for navigation
- Traffic map based on google real-time traffic
- Auto-update traffic map every 3 minutes
- Store multiple routes and regions
- Start google map navigation out of traffic map
- Initiate navigation around traffic jam
- Track your position
- Find routes or regions by geocoding
- Best suited for commuters
Quick Start Guide
(1) Define --> (2) Save --> (3) Load ...
This app called “ACom” presents current traffic information on a map. After starting this app, the map is automatically drawn. Green lines indicate free traffic flow, whereas red lines indicate traffic jam. However, you must be online to receive current information.
The app does not require location information at any time. However, if you want to be tracked, you must enable GPS or WiFi-location in Android. Pressing the “Track”-button will initiate the tracking process. After pressing the “Track”-button, you can press “Bird” to activate the “Birdview”-Mode. (Using “Birdview” with GPS the map is always shown according to your driving direction. Using “Birdview” with WiFi-based location tracking the map is always shown centered to your current position). Pressing the “HideMe”-button will stop the tracking.
You can select WiFi-based location (low energy) or GPS-based location (high energy consumption) via your Android settings menu. Both types of location are supported by ACom. However, we do not recommend using GPS-based tracking without plugged power-supply due to high energy consumption.
You can define your region of interest (ROI) by selecting the options menu “Define”. A ROI can be a region within to locations or just a single location (city). However, you must be online to define ROIs.
You can store any current presented map just by selecting the options menu “Save”. The title of this storage is automatically generated but can be modified by a “long-click” on the issue.
You can load any stored map just by selecting the options menu “Load” and selecting the desired title.
Smartphones may turn-off automatically after a time (sleep-mode). To avoid that, you can disable the sleep-mode by selecting “Sleep-Mode off” in the options-menu.
If you have loaded a stored map you can select “Navi to Target” in order to start the google maps navigation app. The navigation target is automatically adopted by the target (city) of your yet defined map.
On the top left side, you can open the “navigation drawer”. The “Master Map” is the main map, which contains all the information. However, you can download third-party Plug-Ins or even a collection of Plug-Ins, which utilize this information and present additional information.
You are free to develop and maintain your own Plug-In. A manual and demos for creating Plug-Ins are available in the github repository grabowCommuter/PlugIn-Developer.
The number of maintained Plug-Ins is limited to 4 in the free version. You can select “purchase” (In-App billing) in the options-menu to overcome this limitation.