If you raised your hand, promptly use your hand to download this application.
There are actually an infinite number of solutions to most inverse trigonometry problems, but your calculator probably only gave you one. Guess what. Your teacher probably wants you to explain all of the solutions. "Trig Pro" does that.
This unique app also computes the reference angle in degrees or radians for any given angle. Useful in real life for most people? No. Useful for Trig students? Definitely.
"Trig Pro" contains a wealth of solvers and tutorials:
- A unit circle in vivid colors
- Unit circle representations of the six trig functions
- A triangle solver (SSS, SAS, AAS, ASA, SSA)
- A solver for showing attributes and graphical representations of the six trig functions
- Changes in amplitude, period, horizontal shifts and vertical shifts
- An extensive list of formulas and identities
- Degree/Radian converters
- Tutorials on 30-60-90 and 45-45-90 triangles
- Step-by-step examples of solving inverse trig problems
- Step-by-step examples of simplifying trig expressions
- Angles of Elevation and Depression
- Polar curves: Limacons, Rose Curves, and Lemniscates
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Please check out my other Android apps:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (6 math apps for $1.99!)
SAT Math Prep
Once finished a test, user can see his/her performance just by clicking submit button. Questions are divided in High Medium and Low level.
This app will help students and professionals in their interviews, career growth and improving programming skills.
For more details please refer help (screenshot attached).
More from developer
Net Control 2 Student Module for Android is a mobile version of Net Control 2 Client that provides many features of the desktop version of the program.
With this mobile client students can:
- get a lesson information from a connected teacher module;
- "raise hand" virtually;
- participate in quizzes;
- send help requests to a teacher;
- receive messages and notifications from a teacher;
- chat with a teacher (by teacher's request);
- participate in polls;
- see the class whiteboard;
- get image of a teacher computer desktop, when the teacher is broadcasting his/her desktop to students;
- connect a selected teacher module by an IP address or a DNS name.
Net Control 2 Student Module can work only over Wi-Fi connection and requires a teacher module of Net Control 2 Standard Edition, installed on some desktop computer in the network.
This mobile client is provided for free, but requires a respective student license on a teacher computer.