Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
-- Regional weather forecasts delivered to the app Inbox
-- Deals and discounts from ski resorts
-- Snow reports from more than 2,000 global ski areas, including Vail, Aspen, Whistler, Killington, Jackson Hole, Verbier & more
-- Powder alerts when your favorite resorts receive new snow
-- Trail maps
-- Breaking news from the ski industry
-- Gear section with guides to this season's hottest gear
-- Resort photo galleries
-- Resort ratings and reviews from fellow skiers
-- Ski gear reviews and advice
-- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
-- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
-- Share photos and snow conditions from the slopes
-- Powder section highlight biggest new snowfall totals
-- Live webcams
-- Weather forecasts
-- Map to ski areas
-- Mountain stats and snow history graph
New in this version:
• Fix to problem that prevented some users from preserving favorite ski resorts in My Areas and using the Nearby functionality.
• Deals page with lift tickets and resort discounts in navigation
• Various bug fixes and experience improvements
With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Publisher: feratel media technologies AG
All results and calendar for all level from the FIS races to the World cup races.
You can also follow the races live with the live timing and live scoring app, you can also found the biography of each athletes, the news and the cup standings.
This app can also launched in the internet browser http://m.fisski.com
- Die wichtigsten News rund um Ski Alpin
- Livestream aller Weltcuprennen der Saison 2014/15
- Rennhighlights als Video
- Aktuelle Stände während der Rennen
- Alle Weltcup-Rankings auf einen Blick
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es aufgrund der umfangreichen Audio- und Videoinhalte zu erhöhtem Datenverbrauch kommen kann. Livestream-Wiedergabe optimal mit WLAN oder LTE.
Record your best runs; connect your app to Facebook and compete with your friends!
- Recording: maximum speed, average speed, duration, distance, ascent, descent
- Autostop: the tracker stops recording when your speed is lower than 1 km/h
- History: list of your runs, filter by sport, filter by period
- Map view: view of your run on a real map
- Explore your run: view of your exact speed by sliding the cursor on the map
- Share: share your stats on Facebook and Twitter
- Settings: Imperial/Metric units, countdown set up, autostop set up
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!
Skiing is action. And and action is measurable - even for normal skiers! Register for the app at www.skiline.cc and get your skiing day as a personal performance curve in the form of a Skiline vertical meter diagram! You can also shoot your own Skimovie or compete with others in Skiline contests.
And you're there!
Once you've entered your ski pass number into the app or at www.skiline.cc you can access your personal vertical meter diagram. It shows the amount of vertical meters, slope kilometers, and lifts you've ridden on a specific skiing day. Chosen skiing locations have Skiline terminals, where you, as a Skiliner, are able to directly print out your own personal vertical meter diagram on location.
Skiliners can shoot their own "Skiline Movie" in special areas of the slopes. A high definition film camera follows the skier from the entrance area to the end of the run and puts the film online, in the person's Skiline account. The participation is free for all winter sports participants, and can be used free of charge.
You can find all the details at www.skiline.cc/aboutSkiline
Features of the Android app
The app not only shows skiing fans their traveled vertical meters and skimovies, it also informs them on the best skiing locations, the number of skiing days as well as a personal skiing calendar for the all seasons.
Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned! The innovative videobook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate with the swipe of a finger.
• Covers fundamentals including how to safely stop, fall and use a chair lift
• Tips on choosing the right equipment
• Ideal for beginners
• Step-by-step video demonstrations
In addition to the many high-quality trail maps, Ski TrailMaps also provides a trial of advanced features including resort webcams, weather forecasts and snow report. In short, Ski TrailMaps provides all the information you need to enjoy a great day on the slopes. To continue to enjoy these features you’ll be prompted to upgrade to Ski TrailMaps Pro once your trial has expired.
TrailMaps features more than 1,000 high-quality color maps of ski resorts from around the world. The geographical areas including all 10 of Canada's provinces, 14 European countries (from Andora to the United Kingdom), the United States (36 states from Alaska to Wyoming), South American (resorts in Argentina and Chile), and Oceania (resorts in Australia and New Zealand).
Once loaded, you may zoom in and out of the map in portrait or landscape mode using the plus and minus buttons. You may also scroll around with your device's touchpad. It's a handy feature when you want to get a close-up view of a map's legend and the mountain resort's specific details, such as topography, ski-run names and difficulty ratings, or the location of chair lifts and ski patrol huts.
Two icons appear at the top of the screen with each map download. Pressing on the snowflake-shaped button will provide you with up-to-date snow reports for the resort you're viewing. Similarly, selecting the mountain-shaped icon will allow you to see what the weather's doing at the resort with the area's most recent forecast.
With some resorts, a third, camera lens-shaped icon will also appear. Pressing on this selection will tap into a live webcam feed for a real-time look at a resort's conditions.
Also, the sheer size of some resorts means that they are often served with more than one map. If your resort of choice falls in this category, you'll be prompted to select your mobile device's menu button to download the additional maps.
It comes with a set of already tracked resorts that can be extended by the user. App shows in real time covered distance, maximum speed, spent time, burned calories and allows user to share these results on social networks. Statistics are available for each skiing day and both slopes and ski-lifts can be displayed on a map.
The application provide also an altimeter, supports both metric and imperial measurement systems and can be used worldwide.
Facebook login-in is required to enable some features.
The free version is limited to 50 Km (30 mi) of tracking.
STATS AND MAPS
Ski Tracker tracks speed, distance, altitude, vert, and time. It also gives you a map showing where you have been while you are saving a run.
See graph of altitude vs. distance showing you all the vertical you got on your last track.
When viewing saved tracks your route shows up on the map color coded by speed. It shows where you went the fastest (red) and where you were slowest (blue).
Don't want to look at the screen every few minutes? You can have Ski Tracker tell you updates on your progress either every mile or every five minutes.
PAUSE AND RESUME
Pause the workout to catch your breath or chat with a friend and then resume when you get back to skiing or snowboarding.
You can easily see your stats in real time with your current speed being the focal point. (Though I wouldn't recommend checking it out much in real time :-))
App supports both standard and metric units for tracking speed, distance and vert drop.
Keep track of all your skiing runs with Ski Tracker+ GPS Tracking for Skiers by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will reduce battery life.
Note: Some features are only available in the Pro version - Ski Tracker+
Tina MAZE (doble Olympic champion and overall World Cup winner) is using this metodology as a base of her skiing technique and top racing level performance. UPS Concept was made by Sandi MUROVEC, longtime slovenian demonstrator and Tina's personal technical demonstrator.
With the Live Timing Jumping application by Longines you can:
-use the live timing mode to follow the Furusiyya FEI Nations Cup™, the Longines FEI W Cup™, the Longines Global Champions Tour and other jumping competitions,
-consult the official Longines Rankings list as well as the competition schedule and results,
-obtain exclusive information and alerts on your favorite riders,
-get all the latest news from FEI©.
Através do aplicativo oficial do Sport Club Internacional o torcedor colorado poderá acompanhar todas as notícias do clube, lance a lance de todos os jogos, fotos e vídeos, integração completa com Facebook, Twitter e Instagram e muito mais...
Além disso, o app conta com a área Inter Prime* que entregará aos fãs conteúdos e funcionalidades exclusivas para os assinantes :
Acompanhe de perto, os jogos do S.C Internacional. Escolha um ou mais jogos para receber alertas de gol, escalação, começo, intervalo e fim da partida.
O jeito mais divertido de tirar e compartilhar fotos com seus amigos! Com diversos efeitos e adereços você deixará suas fotos muito mais colorada.
- Flash-info (Notícias em Primeira Mão)
Receba em seu aparelho alertas das grandes novidades do S.C Internacional e seja o primeiro a saber de tudo sobre o colorado
- Vídeos e Fotos Exclusivos
O seu conteúdo 100% Colorado! Assista a vídeos e fotos dos bastidores, entrevistas, treinamentos e muito mais!
Baixe wallpapers exclusivos e deixe o seu smartphone muito mais colorado.
O Inter Prime oferece dois modelos de assinatura para o torcedor: por um mês e por um ano.
O que você está esperando. Ajude o Internacional a se tornar ainda mais gigante. Baixe agora seu aplicativo oficial do Sport Club Internacional e continue a exaltar o colorado em qualquer lugar.
Keep updated with live alerts for goals, lineups and final score.
With your Orange Africa Cup of Nations, SOUTH AFRICA 2013 official app :
- Enjoy the LIVE match pages with live text commentary, statistics, line-ups and much more!
- Watch daily game highlights each evening at 00:00 GMT+1
- Enjoy Top goals video at the end of each group day
- Dig into the past with the Orange African Cup of Nations, ANGOLA 2010 and Orange Africa Cup of Nations, GABON – EQUATORIAL GUINEA 2012 archives
- Get news from the teams and pick up your favorite team
- Have full access to fixtures and results for each stage of the event
- Discover and get full details on each participating team and squad
- Discover the five fantastic South African venues
- Share you passion on Twitter (#CAN2013) and Facebook
With this amazing official app, experience all the thrills from the Orange Africa Cup of Nations, SOUTH AFRICA 2013 from the 19th of January until the 10th of February.
Keywords : CAN,AFCON 2013,CAF,AFRICA,SOUTH AFRICA,ORANGE,ORANGE AFCON, AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS, AFRICAN CUP OF NATIONS, DROGBA, KALOU, ESSIEN, ADEBAYOR, TOURE, AYEW
Acompanhe, ao vivo, os jogos do tricolor e fique por dentro de notícias exclusivas e atualizadas diariamente. A rádio do Grêmio também estará disponível durante os jogos.
Além disto, diversas funcionalidades, inéditas estão disponíveis aos assinantes Grêmio Premium:
Feitos para você que deseja sempre estar acompanhando, de perto, os jogos do mosqueteiro gaúcho. Escolha um ou mais jogos para receber alertas de gol, escalação, começo, intervalo e fim da partida
O jeito mais divertido de tirar e compartilhar fotos com seus amigos! Com diversos efeitos e adereços você deixará suas fotos com a cara, o corpo e a alma gremista
- Guia da partida
Um jornal semanal com conteúdo exclusivo apenas para os assinantes do Grêmio Premium : Tenha todos as informações dos jogos antes mesmo de nossos heróis entrarem em campo.
O seu canal 100% Grêmio! Assista aos vídeos dos bastidores, entrevistas, treinamentos e muito mais!
Baixe wallpapers exclusivos e deixe o seu smartphone vestido com as cores do Grêmio.
Existem dois tipos de assinatura para acessar estas funcionalidades :
- 1 ano
Um melhor custo benefício : Você ganha todas as funcionalidades descritas acima por apenas 19,99 reais.
- 1 mês
Todas as funcionalidades descritas acima por apenas 2 reais
Com o Grêmio Premium você ajudará o seu time a ser ainda maior !
O que está esperando para se juntar à avalanche gremista no mundo dos smartphones? Baixe o aplicativo, assine o Grêmio Premium e, mais do que nunca, acompanhe o Grêmio onde o Grêmio estiver!
- Cobertura dos principais campeonatos do Brasil e do mundo (com alertas de gols): Brasileirão (A,B,C,D), Copa do Brasil, Libertadores, Premier League, Bundesliga, Espanhol, Italiano, Champions League, Copa América, Eliminatórias e Amistosos Internacionais
- Alertas de gols de todos os jogos
- Alertas de gols com o hino do seu time do coração (Série A)
- Alertas de início e final de jogo, cartões e escalação
- Opção para personalizar com seu time preferido
- Classificação atualizada com artilheiros
- Estatísticas e Histórico de Confrontos
- Fichas completas de milhares de craques
Hora do Gol é um aplicativo produzido pela Netco Sports, líder Europeia em Apps esportivos.
Access in real time to all the news of your favorite club with this innovative App.
Browse, directly from your mobile device, results, standings, players details, videos and much more.
Follow every AS Monaco match LIVE wherever and whenever you like.
Download the free official AS Monaco App now available.
Get LIVE scoring and get goal alerts for the following fixtures :
- Ligue 1
- Ligue 2
- Equipe de France
- Coupe de la Ligue
- Coupe de France
Get the latest results, rankings and news from RTL journalists for the following fixtures :
- UEFA Champions League.
- UEFA Europa League.
- Premier League
- And the french fixtures
Accédez en temps réel à toute l'actualité sportive de votre club favori grâce à cette application novatrice et moderne!
Retrouvez l’actualité, les résultats et le classement de la nouvelle saison ainsi que les fiches joueurs. Pour ne rien rater des violets, consultez les vidéos et les photos des entrainements ainsi que les interviews exclusives!
Suivez tous les matchs où que vous soyez grâce à des feuilles de matchs et des statistiques de jeu détaillées.
Téléchargez dès à présent l’application gratuite et officielle du club RSC Anderlecht!!
• Toutes les actualités de l’athlétisme français,
• Le calendrier et les résultats des compétitions,
• Le direct sur les grandes compétitions,
• Les biographies des athlètes de l’Equipe de France,
• Les clubs le plus proche de chez vous,
• Les vidéos
Mots clés : FFA, athle, fédération française, athlétisme, courir, running, sauter, lancer, marcher
Grâce à cette application « FFESSMplongée » accédez, depuis votre mobile, où que vous soyez :
• Au meilleur des actualités du monde de la plongée
• Retrouvez facilement les clubs de plongée près de vous
• Connectez vous à chacune des 14 activités de cette communauté. Naviguez alors au milieu de ces dernières en plongée bouteille ou en plongée libre, en sport ou en loisir.
• Accédez en un clic à votre espace personnel licencié pour afficher vos niveaux et brevets, votre date de licence et assurance, et vérifier les brevets délivrés sous votre nom (pour les moniteurs).
• Découvrez à chaque parution, les nouveautés du sommaire de la revue Subaqua. Et commandez facilement sur la Boutique en ligne.
• Faites vous plaisir en regardant des images de l’océan, de la mer, des eaux intérieures, de la plongée et des sports subaquatiques et retrouvez le Manuel de Formation technique avec accès direct aux contenus de tous les brevets de plongée.
• En exclusivité, achetez t-shirts, polaires, coupe vent et Bermuda personnalisés directement depuis la Vesti’Boutique de votre app !
« Le plaisir est sous l’eau avec FFESSMplongée ».
This app will allow you to:
- Follow your favorite skipper, check his weather report and live speed on a detailed mapping with the possibility of being notified,
- Discover all the news of the 2012-2013 race in live thanks to news and multimedia contents,
- Get the live ranking,
- Access to the most beautiful pictures and videos of the race,
- Share your feelings thanks to the official social networks (Facebook and Twitter) of Vendée Globe.
Au menu de l’application :
- Toute l’actualité « News » et « Fil Actu »
- Les matches en live commenté
- L’analyse et la fiche technique de chaque rencontre
- Le calendrier et le classement
- L’effectif complet et la fiche détaillée de chaque joueur
- Les galeries photos
- La billetterie officielle
Téléchargez l’application dès maintenant pour suivre votre club préféré, 7 jours sur 7 et 24 heures sur 24 !
Allez les Roses !