The new WRC+ section offers additional content. The monthly subscription includes online access to LIVE STAGES, LIVE MAPS, ONBOARD ACTION and FULL HIGHLIGHTS videos.
News, videos and the countdown to the start of the next rally at a glance.
Your ticket to the world’s toughest motorsport - the new subscription platform offers additional content from the FIA World Rally Championship. Enjoy Live Stages, Live Maps, Onboard Action and Full Highlights on your mobile – or any other device from each upcoming WRC rally event! The monthly subscription (30 days) for only 4,99 € is unlimited, it renews automatically at the end of each month (30 days) and can be cancelled any time before the end of each month (30 day period). Your account will be charged for renewal at the beginning of the next month (30 day period).
Keep up to date with everything that is happening in the FIA World Rally Championship.
During a rally, this is where you’ll find stage times, split times and other data direct from the stages. You can also follow the live text and listen to the exclusive WRC live radio stream from service park and stage end reporters.
Spectacular videos, pictures and audio podcasts.
An overview of all of the rallies in the season, illustrated in detail with facts, links, videos and pictures. Stage maps show you where the action takes place.
Including FIA championship standings for drivers, co-drivers and manufacturers, plus results of previous rallies and seasons.
Detailed information about drivers, co-drivers, teams and manufacturers.
WRC on all channels: Integration of the official WRC Facebook page and the @OfficialWRC Twitter feed. Get the official WRC App now and experience the World Rally Championship!
+++ Feedback +++
► Follow F1® absolutely for free on your Android device with:
* Live Race Leaderboards (limited)
* Exclusive news and videos
* Post-race highlights
* 2015 Schedule, Team and Driver Standings
► With F1® Access Annual Pass or Subscription, the Official F1® App offers the premium digital race experience, with features including:
* Official Live Timing of all F1® sessions
* Sector times with intervals and gaps, live tyre information and pit stops
* Interactive 3D map with driver gears and speeds and Drag Reduction System (DRS) usage indicator
* In-Corner Analysis comparing drivers’ entry, apex and exit speeds
* Access to exclusive video features
* Immersive dashboard with text commentary (English, French and German), and English audio commentary during all F1® sessions
* Team Radio Transmissions and Race Control Messages
* Personalisation Options and more!
Get F1® Access to Premium content through the App with either a one-off 2015 Annual Pass purchase, or a monthly subscription. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your Google Play account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google Play account settings.
* Livery of all entrants
* Live timing
* Check the lap times or check the gap between each car
* Filter by category
* Race state - know when a car is in the pits
* Race clock and flag
* Driver names
* Track conditions
Whether quattro drive, TFSI or ultra-lightweight design: Many new technologies that are typically used in Audi production vehicles today have their origins in racing.
In the 2013 season, Audi’s factory commitments feature the Audi R18 e-tron quattro in the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) and the Audi RS 5 DTM in the DTM, the most popular international touring car racing series. The third pillar is customer sport with the Audi R8 LMS ultra GT3 race car and the R8 GRAND-AM.
The official app for Audi’s motorsport involvement offers journalists and fans current news, a live ticker, event dates, results, point scores, sound bites, videos, bios, technical data and background information on all factory-level commitments plus Audi Sport customer racing.
Discover the new ERC Android application, and get ready to live a thrilling experience, through an easier navigation to reach :
- The News
- The Events
- The Live timing, which allows to follow in real time the results of each driver in every Special Stage of the ERC Rallies,
- The Season (including Calendar, Ranking, Manufacturers and Partners)
- The Gallery (photos and videos)
This version is without adverts, to minimise data use. As an added benefit of not having to display an advert banner, the list of participants has been expanded so that more are on view at any one time.
If you wish to test drive the App before buying please see the very popular Le Mans Live Timing App that we have on Google Play. It is the same App, but is Ad supported so free for Users to experience.
This version of the App was created as a direct response to a request for a non-Advert supported version which would ensure that the absolute minimum of data is used. Whilst our App consumes very little data other Apps may well take advantage of data being available (especially when Roaming) so please bear this in mind. We recommend that Roaming is only switched on whilst looking at the App and then turned off, so that Roaming costs are kept within reasonable limits.
This is a very simple, but effective Live Timing App for the Le Mans 24 hours and FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC). It has been developed with speed and lightweight data use in mind. It displays the race position, name of the entry, driver, class, number of laps completed, gap, last lap and fastest lap.
It is best used on a larger screened Smartphones, but should work adequately on smaller screened devices as well.
The App will auto refresh every 30 seconds - or at a number of seconds set by the User (Settings).
The colour and layout has been slightly updated to improve the user experience.
The App itself is around 300k to download. It refreshes the times immediately and will then refresh every 30 seconds, but this is User Configurable to a minimum of 15 seconds. The data can also be refreshed manually. Each time a refresh is issued it uses about 5k of data. It will need a valid wifi or 3g connection to work, as it retrieves the data from the internet. Therefore please use in accordance with your data plan. Roaming charges may apply, depending on your contract terms, if you use this excessively or abroad.
Users can filter to show only LMP or GT placements.
Please give constructive feedback on using this App and any features, whilst it will be fixed and updated over the WEC race weekends, Le Mans Test Day and Le Mans itself it will not be substantially updated until after the 2014 24 hours. I.e. data issues will be fixed, but changes to the User Interface for instance will not be made until after the 24 hour race.
Please also see our other Motorsport related Apps and in particular a Visual Guide to the 2014 race entries, featuring current photographs of all of the cars taking part this year. It also includes every race driver, team entry and some details about each team, their prospects in the race, recent form and past experience at Le Mans.
Les Vingt Quatre heures du Mans. Circuit de la Sarthe.
This App was developed using Basic4Android, B4A.
Follow the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) live from the stages as if you were there.
Enjoy the excitement of the FIA Formula E Championship and experience the Le Mans 24 Hours from the heart of the action, with live coverage of the world’s most famous endurance race.
Keep track of Michelin’s return to MotoGP bike racing and share the adventure of the Dakar, the best known and toughest cross-country rally of them all.
Main features include photos, videos, live stage times, countdown to the next event and Facebook sharing for your favourite articles.
New for 2015 we have also included the European Rally Championship (ERC)
If you enjoy the new features please rate the app or leave us some feedback. Let us know what you'd like to see.
You can also join our facebook page http://on.fb.me/1lBnmss and now you can visit our new website at http://download.worldrallyapp.com
In order to offer you the best experience possible on your Android device, enjoy this app’s new user interface. This new version is even faster and more intuitive, enabling you to access to daily news, features, latest scores and results easily.
- All the biggest match and races with live text commentaries
- Over 150 news articles written daily by our journalists
- News are analysed in our videos
- Live scoring and calendars of your favourite sports
- Exclusive web chats with our journalists, pundits and players.
All the news on the most important competitions in the world :
- Football with all the Premier League, Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and others. But also Champions’ League with your favourite teams and players : PSG, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic… All the live scoring, all the results, all the news, summer transfer window, transfers…
- Tennis with all the tournament of ATP and WTA’s tour, the grand slam (Wimbledon, Roland Garros, US Open, Open d’Australie) and all your favourite stars : Nadal, Djokovic, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Williams…
- All the F1’s races with Rosberg, Hamilton, Alonso and the others, the top of the Rugby with top 14, VI Nations’ tournament ; and the most important sports events : Golden League, Olympics’ games, Worlds Cup.
Eurosport's unbeatable content and user-friendly interface make it the ultimate app for any sports fan on the move.
Eurosport is the only application which can propose you all the news and results : football, rugby, tennis, Formula 1, cyclism, basketball, athleticism, handball, WRC, WTCC, ERC, Dakar’s race, Superbike, GP2, WEC, World Series by Renault, Abarth’s trophy, golf, Biathlon, alpine skiing, ice hockey, judo, fencing, boxing, snooker, US Football, University’s sports, equitation
Get ready to live a thrilling experience, through an easier navigation:
- 2013 Season (including Calendar, Ranking, Manufacturers and Partners)
- Drivers profiles
- Gallery (photos & videos!)
The app, which launched on iOS and Android at the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans, gives Aston Martin Racing fans inside information, behind-the-scenes insights and telemetry data through minute-by-minute updates on car speed, gearing, RPM, track position, class ranking, throttle, brake pressure, current lap time, last lap and best lap.
Fans can find technical data for the four V8 Vantage GTEs and information on all of the Aston Martin Racing works drivers.
• Live Telemetry Data - for by-the-minute updates
• Race Calendar
• Driver Profiles
• Team News
Application designed and developed by Orange Bus: http://orangeb.us
* rally event selection and stage selection
* after stage and over-all rally event results
* graph results (position, time differential)
* LIVE race info and news
* guide with rally stage maps and spectator places
* championship standing
* media content with report videos and on-board camera
Currently supported Championships:
* CZ - M ČR v automobilových rally
* CZ - CZ Rallysprint série
* SK - Majstrovstvá Slovenska v rally
* FIA - WRC, ERC
Discover the go to app in the motorsports world, with more than 500,000 downloads in Spain, the UK and Australia in past seasons.
With Formula Live 24 you can follow all of the season’s Grand Prix races, qualifying and free practice sessions LIVE, with real time updates, commentary, pit stops, and remaining laps.
- Australian Grand Prix (Melbourne-Albert Park)
- Malaysian Grand Prix (Sepang)
- Chinese Gran Prix (Shanghai)
- Bahrain Grand Prix (Sakhir)
- Spanish Grand Prix (Barcelona-Catalunya)
- Monaco Grand Prix (Montecarlo)
- Canadian Grand Prix (Montreal-Gilles Villeneuve)
- Austrian Grand Prix (Spielberg-Red Bull Ring)
- British Grand Prix (Silverstone)
- German Grand Prix (Hockenheim/Nurburgring)
- Hungarian Grand Prix (Hungaroring)
- Belgian Grand Prix (Spa-Francorchamps)
- Italian Grand Prix (Monza)
- Singapore Grand Prix (Marina Bay)
- Japanese Grand Prix (Suzuka)
- Russian Grand Prix (Sochi)
- United States Grand Prix (Austin-Circuito de Las Américas)
- Mexican Grand Prix (Hermanos Rodríguez)
- Brazilian Grand Prix (Interlagos-Jose Carlos Pace)
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Yas Marina)
Stay informed 365 days a year, with the latest on the World Championship, including news, analysis, and opinions from experts in the sport.
Formula Live24 has all this, plus an updated and innovative new design, including models of all the latest single-seaters –Mercedes W06, Ferrari SF14-T, McLaren MP4-30, Red Bull RB11 or Williams FW37-, and high quality graphics.
Download it totally free and stay up to date on the entire season: calendars, schedules, circuits, weather forecasts, tyres, and drivers –Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button, Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen or Nico Rosberg- with performance records and graphics. But there’s much more!
With Formula Live 24 you’ll be able to receive notifications during free practice sessions, qualifying sessions and races, not to mention the week’s top news stories.
What’s more, you’ll be able to share your opinions with the app’s creators, and with other users, thanks to Twitter integration. Just use our hashtag #F1Live24EN to interact with the rest of the Formula Live24 community.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and related logos are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the F1 group of companies.