NetDocuments is a cloud content management service for businesses of all sizes to securely create, store, manage and share their document work anywhere, anytime. If you are a NetDocuments customer, simply install this app for free, and you will have access to all your documents while you are on the go.
NetDocuments was designed for mobility. The NetDocuments app takes advantage of the local operating system and storage capabilities of the Android devices. With this app you can:
• Bring your documents with you when you are on the go.
• Search full text all documents or navigate to your documents, folders, workspaces.
• Email copies of documents or email secured links to others.
• Create subfolders.
• Upload photos from your photo library.
• View your personal home page or 40 most recently opened, edited or added documents.
• View document profiles.
• Download documents for offline access when not connected and for quick access.
• Create a passcode for further security and protection.
• Access your contacts list for emailing document links or attachments.
• Upload documents to third-party editing Apps.
• Integrates out-of-the-box with any "WebDAV" or "Open in" compliant apps such as Documents To Go, etc.
• Print using a Wifi printer.
• Use your organization’s login services such as ADFS, OKTA, RSA and other supported federated identity providers.
• ShareSpaces cannot currently be viewed from this app.
NetDocuments is fully integrated with Salesforce.com and is the leading cloud content management service for law firms and financial advisors. The company has been in business since 1998 with a feature-rich, enterprise-level content management service with business continuity built-in. All documents are encrypted in transmission and at rest. Documents are stored in highly secured, world-class data centers with full redundancy, backup and protection.