Must Download app for every NEET preparing students.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG exam is for students who wish to study graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in India. NEET is conducted by AIPMT
An unique app of its kind helps you in understanding the past question paper sets that got asked in 2016 there by helping you in preparing for your NEET 2018-19 exams.
Subjects covered include Physics, Chemistry, Biology. NEET Questions shall be asked from Higher secondary CBSC syllabus. The past set question papers are presented in a quiz format for you to work out and evaluate yourself through this app.
App features include
- Important Notes on Physics , Chemistry & Biology
- MCQ with explanation
- Largest Collection of MCQ in One app
- Moct Test
- Previous Asked Question of 2016,2015,2014
- Record your Test Marks & Time
- Increase Speed section to solve question in less time
- Ability to share QA with your friends
- Text, Image zoom facility
- Time mode exams with preset time limit
- Practice mode exams for you to try out
- Any number of tests can be taken anytime