Test your skills against other witches and wizards in exciting multiplayer duels in the latest Harry Potter game!
Harry Potter: Magic Awakened is a new card collection game (CCG) and role-playing game (RPG) where you enroll at Hogwarts and explore the wizarding world. Play with friends and elevate your skills on a journey to master the magic!
Will you battle a dragon? Play with friends in PvP duels? You choose!
- Collect and level 70+ Cards: Master the magic and cast spells like Stupefy and Incendio in card battles. Summon fantastic beasts and artefacts in PvP brawls and PvE challenges.
- New Harry Potter Story Game: You’ve arrived at Hogwarts 10 years after the defeat of Voldemort, and joined a new generation of witches and wizards. Encounter beloved characters and new adventure companions in Hogwarts and beyond!
- Role-play and Customize your own witch or wizard: Shop in Diagon Alley for wands, brooms and outfits to show off your magic, and much more.
- Explore and Socialize with other wizards: Connect with friends online in real-time, duel and explore Hogwarts together.
What to do at Hogwarts?
Harry Potter: Magic Awakened combines the best of adventure games, RPG games and story games together! Online multiplayer games and role-playing story games enthusiasts alike will surely find a favourite activity at Hogwarts.
- Duelling Club: Enter the Duelling Club, a magic arena where Hogwarts students practise competitive card brawls, in solo or duo modes. Play with friends and jump into some real-time PvP action! Face off against other wizards online in fun PvP 1v1 or 2v2 multiplayer brawls. Step into the arena, select your cards, strategically position yourself, and coordinate as a team to rise to the top! Unlike traditional CCG games which favour turn-based card battle, players gain magic points real-time and can cast spells and summons (from Nifflers to Dragons), avoid opposing wizards’ attacks, and team up for brilliant combos.
- Attend Classes at Hogwarts: Collect new magic cards, brew potions, learn Harry Potter lore at History of Magic and more.
- Forbidden Forest: Enter at your own peril, follow clues, collect rare ingredients, fend off magical creatures and even face dragons.
- Book with No Name: Play as Harry, Hermione and Ron; follow the legacy of iconic wizarding world characters and relive fan-favourite moments from Harry Potter stories.
- Dance Club: Invite your friends to the dance floor and impress them with dazzling moves.
Harry Potter: Magic Awakened goes beyond traditional CCG and card battle games. Play with friends or alone; enjoy PvP matches or co-op action; collect items, or enjoy the RPG game features that allow you to role-play as the witch or wizard that you’ve always wanted to become in the wizarding world.
Forget about casual magic games and enroll as a true student of magic at Hogwarts, just like Harry Potter!
Harry Potter: Magic Awakened is developed by Netease and co-published by WB Games under Portkey Games, a label creating video games inspired by J.K. Rowling's stories, from puzzle games to role-playing adventure and card battle games.
Feb 2, 2024
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Device or other IDs
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info and 5 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Ratings and reviews
February 22, 2024
This game is AMAZING. The animation and art style are incredible, especially for a mobile game, and the story quest is long and interesting. There are little to no limits to "energy" like in Hogwarts Mystery. I don't like pvp but they make it card-based and interesting enough that I don't hate it at all. The only problem I've run into is that sometimes on the dance floor, dance partners glitch or don't move, but it makes sense since they are pairing players from across the world in their game.
February 22, 2024
Recently, whenever I fail a duel, the music of the game stops. I have it turned on in settings, so it shouldn't be happening. If I X out the app and go back to it, the music works just fine. But if I fail another duel, the same thing happens again. If I win though, the music is never affected. I don't know if it has anything to do with my phone, or if the game has a bug that could be fixed.
2 people found this review helpful
February 20, 2024
The overall game concept and art design is what I have expected and satisfied. But the problem is in servers and matchmaking, it takes too long to matchmake in haigher levels that I get tired and exit the game. And even if a match is found it's waaaay too strong. My rating will change according to future development of the game.
3 people found this review helpful
Warner Bros. International Enterprises
February 20, 2024
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding matchmaking Benyamin! We will be sure to forward your comments to the game team.
Unlock the New Mythic Dumbledore Companion Card. Unlock the New Mythic Harry Potter Companion Card. New Dumbledore Echo now available. New Feature: Build your own player squad for various benefits. Echo Conversation update allows for more conversion chances, and flexibility with this feature. Updated Magic Pass with more levels and additional rewards.