Learn to shoot great photos and video with you Nikon D5500. Advanced addition.
In this Beyond the Basics Guide you'll learn about the User Settings Modes, bracketing, autofocus modes and area modes, multiple exposures, interval timer photography, choosing lenses and accessories, camera care and maintenance and much, much more!
This tutorial provides:
- Common DSLR terms explained.
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Nikon D5500 camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field
Nikon D5500 Beyond the Basics Subjects:
- Introduction to the Nikon D5500 Beyond
- Customizing Camera Buttons & Dials
- Customizing Function (Fn) Button
- Customizing the AEL/AFL Button
- Customizing the Touch Function
- Customizing Command Dial
- Two Button Reset
- Bracketing: Exposure
- Bracketing: White Balance
- Bracketing: Active D Lighting
- Interval Timer Photography
- Using Nikon Lenses
- Lens Compatibility
- Lens Selection
- Custom Settings
- Custom Setting Menu - Autofocus
- Custom Setting Menu - Exposure
- Custom Setting Menu - Timers & AE Lock
- Custom Setting Menu - Shooting & Display
- Custom Setting Menu - Bracketing & Flash
- Recent Settings & My Menu
- Using the Built-In Wi-Fi
- Movie Mode Features
- Frames Size & Frame Rate
- Microphone Settings
- Movie Playback Features
- Camera Maintenance
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Nikon, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Nikon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Nikon, Corp.