Best app for keeping all your finances in one location.
Sends me to TurboTax They locked my account out and then sends me to TurboTax website. I guess it's getting close enough to tax season that they're already trying to get people to use their product. Mint gets worse every year. I've used them off and on for over 10 years because I keep switching to a better financial software program and then Mint will buy them out and shut theirs down.
Why is my account locked and I'm being sent to the TurboTax website??
Very convenient! But where's the credit score? This app names my life so much easier , but I would really like to be able to see my credit score like how it is in one of the preview images
Sync is Sluggish not reliable.. Must sync multiple times Love the ability refresh all accounts with a single click, but $4.98 month is to steep and Sync is Sluggish and USBank needs constant confirmation.
Disappointed Just downloaded added all my acct info and went to schedule bill reminders and surprise "app not responding" and closes
• Android Marshmallow support
• Fingerprint Authentication support: Use your fingerprint to unlock the app
• Refresh data shown on your widget without launching the app
• Long-tap your account for quick access to fix, refresh & edit credentials
New in previous versions:
• Schedule bill payments in advance using your bank account or credit/debit card
• Express payments - pay your bill in a day (service fee applies)
Budget planner + expense tracker based on envelope budgeting. Sync 2+ devices!