• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
***This is an EDUCATIONAL application for demonstration only. This application will not improve the strength, range or speed of your WiFi connection.***
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 781S, 782S, 785S, 790S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at email@example.com, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/NASUtils
- Monitor and manage multiple ReadyNAS devices
- Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
- Volume Capacity and Usage
- Drive Details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU Temperature
- Network Interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services and Add-Ons
- SSH (via ConnectBot or JuiceSSH)
- FTP browser (via AndFTP)
- CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice.
NETGEAR Cloud is a free service that let you enjoy all your photos, music, docs and videos stored at home anywhere via your Smart Phone! Take all your favorite content on the go with NETGEAR Cloud!
New Feature :
* One-Click Photo Export. You can export your photos from your mobile to your home NETGEAR Cloud by just one click. It's easy and fast!
- Listen to your home music collection no matter where you are.
- Easily view all your home photos, docs and video on your smart phone.
- Share content with family and friends anytime, anywhere.
- Easily upload photos ,videos and docs back to NETGEAR Cloud .
- Complete privacy and control, no valuable file is stored in the cloud.
I developped this app because my Android phone always fails to download from my ReadyNAS Duo v1 in the default browser. If you ever have had the same problem then this app is your solution!
• With support for up to 5 http shares.
• Protect app with a password.
• Explore your files and folders in a quick list view.
• See file properties such as file name, content-type, size and modification date.
• Download your files to a specified folder on your internal sd storage.
• Open file after downloading, If file type is not recognized, you can try to open the file as text, image, video or audio.
• Share button to quickly share a url to the file.
• App startup option, open app in last opened share.
• More options visible when one of the following file managers is installed: AndExplorer, ES File Explorer, OI File Manager or Blackmoon File Browser
• No advertising or other junk and no information is sent back!
This app is not made by NETGEAR. This app was created by Michael Letsch.
This app has been tested only on the ReadyNAS Duo v1 and is still in beta version, if you have comments or suggestions for this app please leave a comment.
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices, your cloud storage services and now your My Passport Wireless.
WD My Cloud app allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music and access documents from your WD personal cloud, cloud services and your My Passport Wireless. This simple-to-use app lets you free up space on your mobile devices with direct photo and video uploads and transfer files between all your cloud storage solutions. And now it’s easier than ever to find that perfect photo, video or music play list with a dedicated tab search. It makes finding a specific file so much faster.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app. For My Passport Wireless just connect to it directly via its personal wireless network to have access to all your files.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
- My Cloud
- My Cloud Mirror
- My Cloud EX2
- My Cloud EX4
- My Book Live
- My Book Live Duo
- My Net N900 Central
- My Passport Wireless
And the following cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Access photos, music, videos and documents with your mobile device.
- Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll.
- Download files for offline access.
- Share one or more files using email links.
- File management – copy, move, rename and delete files
- For cloud service access an active Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account.
- For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud Mirror, My Cloud EX2/4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware.
- For wireless storage access: My Passport Wireless with the most recent firmware.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
- If possible, try to uninstall the previous version and install this new update.
- Some features need to work with compatible firmware versions, please make sure that your router's firmware is stay up to date.
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
Full functional supported models currently:
RT-AC87U, RT-AC68U, RT-AC66U, RT-N66U
ASUS AiCloud is a revolutionary app that combines all the power of public and private cloud platforms together with home networking into a single space. Enjoy diverse cloud services at home or your office, with cloud storage expansion available on demand at no additional charge!
- Connect to shared folders on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs over wireless networks
- Browse and share your files via local networks
- Samba server-compatible
ASUS router-exclusive features give you everything you need to really rise to the cloud. For info on these, check:
- ASUS AiCloud official site http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- ASUS router YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/asusrouters
AiCloud currently compatible with the following ASUS routers:
- RT-AC68U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1900 gigabit router
- RT-AC56U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1200 gigabit router
- RT-AC66U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1750 gigabit router
- RT-N66U 802.11n dual-band wireless N900 gigabit router
- RT-N65U 802.11n dual-band wireless N750 gigabit router
- RT-N56U 802.11n dual-band wireless N600 gigabit router
- RT-N16 802.11n single-band wireless N300 gigabit router
- RT-N14U 802.11n single-band wireless N300 cloud router
Take a look at what AiCloud has to offer:
Your always-on data and media library
Connect USB storage to your compatible ASUS router to access content and files and stream media straight to your AiCloud app on mobile devices or from a unique web link via your browser
All your devices in tune
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs(Samba server), ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share content from your home network or online storage through a personalized web link. For greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android smartphone and get everything on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up(WOL) sleeping PCs in your network for remote access.
Always up to date
Keeps all media, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services like ASUS WebStorage*, your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks** up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version wherever you are.
*AiCloud currently supports ASUS WebStorage. Support for other public cloud services to be added at a later time.
**Pending feature to be added via future updates.
If you need the previous app version, please goto http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC66U/#download
and select android for downloading.
● Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything in the cloud
● Organize your memories in a timeline and go back in time to view your first recorded video, a call from a year ago, and even today's photos
● Share your past and present with ease
Recommended by Android central
“The app itself is so incredibly simple to use, with a very simple user interface. But, you'd be foolish to let that temper opinions. G Cloud Backup has a pretty extensive feature list.”
“You won't find many other backup solutions as complete and adroit as G Cloud Backup.”
Please note that this app requires the privileges to backup and restore your SMS, call logs, system settings, calendar and to locate your lost device, we do not erase your data off your phone, send messages or locate your device without your consent. Disabling these options will also disable the use of its privilege, please review our data privacy for more info.
✮✮New: Memories: Your life preserved, go back in time to calls from a year, view videos and all other data from the Memories tab✮✮
► Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos (at full resolution), videos, music and more
►Backup Camera, Whatsapp, viber photos and videos
► Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB easily
► Automatic upload when WiFi is available and plugged in
► Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudapp.com
► Protect the App with a passcode
► Protect more than one device
► Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES) on Amazon AWS
► Easily move to new devices and preserve everything
► No rooting or special configuration required
► Backup External SD cards
► Restore/migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, upload over 3G, and more
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in to your account
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new phone and will move all your memories to the new phone
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you :)
✮✮ Protect your apps settings, game levels, app customizations, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> and go to the Store. ✮✮
Tip: Got PC? Download Zoolz, another cool product from G Cloud team. Try it now FREE. https://www.zoolz.com
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Why you need CM Backup:
All your important and irreplaceable things like contacts, messages and photos are at risk when they’re only kept on a single device. By backing them up to our secure servers, you can ensure that they're still available to you in the event that your device is ever lost, stolen or damaged.
Please don't worry, everything you have backed up in the cloud can be only viewed by yourself and it's totally safe with us!
• Contacts backup & restore (Avatars, birthdays etc.)
• Messages backup & restore (SMS, MMS, text messages and Hangouts)
• Call logs backup & restore (Phone only)
• Photos backup & restore
• Web Browser Bookmarks backup & restore
• Calendars backup & restore
• Alarms backup & restore
• Dictionary backup & restore (Input methods)
• Intelligent file transfer: super-fast backup and restore speed!
• Secure data transfer (SSL) and storage (256-AES) on Amazon S3 servers
• Photo slimming: Compress your photos and move the original ones to the cloud, saving phone space.
• Scheduled backup: automatically backup important items every day.
• Task list view: Check the history of your activities.
• View your backup items on the web: https:\\cloud.cmcm.com
• Multilanguage support
• No root or other authorities required
★ What you can do with CM Backup:
• Import all of your contacts and data to a new phone if your old one is lost or you upgrade
• One tap to move data to a new device and backup all files
• Free up memory: extend your storage by saving your stuff in the cloud
• View your stuff on the web by desktop: access https://cloud.cmcm.com
• Easiest way to manage the cloud space of Clean Master
• Best way to manage the cloud space of CM Security
★ Requested permissions:
Read & modify your contacts
It is used for Contacts backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your contacts.
Edit & read your text messages
It is used for SMS backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your messages (SMS/MMS/Hangouts)
Join our social accounts to get our latest news, and participate in the funny contests!
Cheetah Mobile: http://www.cmcm.com/en-us/cm-backup/
Official Email: email@example.com
Join our translation volunteer team and help people use CM backup in your mother tongue :)
JustCloud is one of the leading cloud storage and file synchronization providers on the internet. With cutting edge software and innovative development, JustCloud is constantly adding to its already rich product feature set.
Access all of your files from anywhere using the JustCloud Android application. Listen to your music, watch your videos, open your documents and view your photos all from one easy to use application. But the fun doesn’t stop there, Just Cloud also gives you all of these great features:
* Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
* Protect your data via our app passcode lock
* Easily save new files to your SyncFolder
* Create a voice memo
* Backup your camera roll
* Draw a doodle and publish them to Facebook or Twitter
* Share your photos with Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Take notes and email them to friends or colleagues
* Browse and open all of your backed up files
* Browse and open any of your synced files
* Listen to your music files
* Plus lots more
If you don’t already have a Just Cloud account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. For more information please visit www.justcloud.com
pCloud makes it easy to share photos and videos with your friends.
You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to your secured cloud account. All of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices. You have instant access to all changes you make.
You can optionally upgrade your account with a monthly or yearly subscription to a pCloud Premium 500GB and pCloud Premium Plus 1TB plan.
With prices of $3.99 per month for Premium and $7.99 per month for Premium Plus (on yearly subscription), pCloud takes one of the top places in the price/quality ratio category.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic upload - Automatic backup of all your photos and videos to your pCloud account.
- Offline access - Mark any files as "Favorites" and use them when you are disconnected from the Internet.
- No file size limit - You can upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
- No space limit - Start with 10GB of free cloud storage and get even more with our premium subscription plans.
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.
You can easily manage photos and videos from device with Daum Cloud App.
Upload your photos, videos, and files to 50GB of free cloud storage.
Then you can access to them from anywhere, at anytime and easily share them with your friends and colleagues.
Even if you lose your phone or your PC is out of work, your files are safely saved in Daum Cloud.
■ Basic Features ■
1) Access to uploaded files and download them to any of your device
2) Safely backup your device photos/videos with ‘Automatic Upload’ feature
3) Create a photo album and easily share it with a URL
4) Don’t worry about data usage! Downloaded files can be checked off-line.
5) Uploaded photos can be neatly sorted by Shooting Date / Uploaded Date / Folder.
6) Uploaded sound files can be played as you create the playlist
7) ‘File Viewer’ let you read files while you are on the road
For further information, please visit http://cloud.daum.net
For more information on the VueZone personal video network, go to www.vuezone.com.
NOTE: This app is not intended as a stand-alone product and requires a VueZone system to operate.
• Get MOTION ALERTS sent right to your phone (2)
• View LIVE VIDEO on your smartphone - from virtually anywhere
• ARM/DISARM motion detection cameras, individually or all at once (2)
• PAN AND ZOOM digitally
• RECORD VIDEO or CAPTURE SNAPSHOTS on the fly with subscription
• Review MOTION-ACTIVATED RECORDINGS with subscription (2)
1. Works with Android OS versions 2.2.x - 4.x.x
2. Some features require VueZone Motion Detection Cameras
For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Access your entire ReadyNAS (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* No monthly subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer, everything is encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
* ReadyNAS Desktop 102, 104, 312, 314, 316, 516, 716
* ReadyNAS Rackmount 2120, 3220, 4220
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at www.readynas.com/forum/index.php or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
Key Features of ReadyNAS Remote Application are:
- Access files stored on your ReadyNAS as you would natively on a local area network (LAN) connection without a PC or Mac
- Upload photos from your Android device directly to your ReadyNAS when you’re traveling, or Email photos stored on your ReadyNAS to loved ones using your mobile device
- Download music files to your mobile device anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your ReadyNAS
- Modify files stored on one ReadyNAS and Upload them to the same or a secondary ReadyNAS