System requirement: Android 4.2 above.
- Android phone/Tablet/PC photo, music and video sharing.
- Support Miracast.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
Supported NeoTV models: NTV200, NTV300, NTV300S, NTV300SL
Please use "Google TV Remote" app for NeoTV Prime (GTV100) model.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
Here are a few remarkable features :
Browse images, videos, songs files directly from your certified DLNA server .
Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
Use our Player as a browser, player or controller.
Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
Displays album art and album thumb nails, Images etc
NOTE: DLNA is trademark of DLNA.org. We just use the term to confirm that app work with certified DLNA servers. We have no link or connection with DLNA.org
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
If you cannot find a solution by visiting the above page, submit an inquiry using the form on the following page (PC only).
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
• DLNA TVs
• DLNA/UPnP renderers
• local Android playback
DLNA/UPnP Player&Server can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• DLNA/UPnP media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
DLNA/UPnP Player&Server application easy to use and fast
OpenSource Projects Used
• Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, Network Player, Media Server, DLNA Player, UPnP Player , UPnP Server
1. Scans your home network automatically via Wi-Fi to detect devices
2. Lists all stream-able media on your mobile devices and any other networked devices
3. Live media player control
4. Keeps track of recently-played media history
5. Saves favorite media libraries for easy access
6. Multi-room audio broadcast supported, allowing music streaming to multiple RP-N53s (beta)
- Find out more about Enhanced Media ASUS routers: http://www.asus.com/Networking/
- ASUS RP-N53 is the first range extender for Enhanced Media ASUS routers, with more models coming soon
Cleanly designed UI.
Streaming to smart(DLNA compatible) TVs
* About DLNA compatible TV devices.
DLNA implementations varies among TV venders, the key feature required here is called DLNA media renderer(DMR), but a lot of advertised DLNA enabled products only supports the role of DLNA media player(DMP), as described below(from Wikipedia):
Digital Media Renderer (DMR): play content as instructed by a digital media controller (DMC), which will find content from a digital media server (DMS). Examples include TVs, audio/video receivers, video displays and remote speakers for music. It is possible for a single device (e.g. TV, A/V receiver, etc.) to function both as a DMR (receives "pushed" content from DMS) and DMP ("pulls" content from DMS)
The key difference between these are the "push" and "pull" behavior. OneTube requires "push" support on TVs.
Please check whether your device have this DLNA capability support. If you have difficulties to play videos on your TVs, likes loading forever, it is very likely, that your TV devices lacks this DLNA capability support :-(
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
- Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: （http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html）.
If you have trouble signing in to PlayStation™ Network, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
* Intros are added for most shows
* Storyline descriptions for each show
* Add shows to favourite
☆ Follow and browse videos from channels like the Daily Show, Break, Reddit, Funny or Die, Pitchfork, Vanity Fair and many more
☆ Browse videos from your Twitter timeline and your Facebook feed
☆ Search index of over 90 million videos selected by our users
☆ Create your own channel by simply sharing videos
☆ Watch and react to videos shared by your friends.
☆ Share videos with your friends on Showyou, Facebook, Twitter or by email.
Follow us on Twitter, @showyouapp
Like us on Facebook, Facebook.com/showyouapp.
+ Live video of top games, players & esports events
+ Interactive shows by Xbox, Sony, Riot Games, Blizzard & other developers
+ Full-featured chat, including chat-only mode, even if the channel is offline
+ Ability to follow channels and games you wanna keep tabs on
+ Supports Chromecast
ReadySHARE™ Cloud App on your Android helps you access, store and share any file on a USB Hard Drive in your home connected to a NETGEAR Router enabled with ReadySHARE™ Cloud. Now, you can store, share, upload and protect your data from your mobile devices using Wi-Fi or 3G service wherever you are and have a connection.
It is your personal Cloud storage with the following benefits.
1. Keep all your files secured at home but available anywhere, anytime!
2. No need for creating website storage accounts and then upload files to transfer, access, and share!
Key Features of ReadySHARE™ Cloud App are:
- Access files stored on your USB Hard drive plugged on to a ReadySHARE™ Cloud enabled WiFi Router (like WNDR3800) as you would natively on your home network.
- Upload photos from your iPhone directly to your USB Hard drive in your home when you’re traveling, or Email photos stored on your USB Hard drive.
- Download music files to your mobile device anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your USB Hard drive in your home
- Modify files stored on one USB Hard drive and Upload them to save a copy securely at home.
Note: Workd with only the ReadySHARE™Cloud enabled Router (like the N600 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router – WNDR3800)
For more information on the VueZone personal video network, go to www.vuezone.com.
NOTE: This app is not intended as a stand-alone product and requires a VueZone system to operate.
• Get MOTION ALERTS sent right to your phone (2)
• View LIVE VIDEO on your smartphone - from virtually anywhere
• ARM/DISARM motion detection cameras, individually or all at once (2)
• PAN AND ZOOM digitally
• RECORD VIDEO or CAPTURE SNAPSHOTS on the fly with subscription
• Review MOTION-ACTIVATED RECORDINGS with subscription (2)
1. Works with Android OS versions 2.2.x - 4.x.x
2. Some features require VueZone Motion Detection Cameras
For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Access your entire ReadyNAS (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* No monthly subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer, everything is encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
* ReadyNAS Desktop 102, 104, 202, 204, 312, 314, 316, 516, 716
* ReadyNAS Rackmount 2120, 3220, 4220
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at www.readynas.com/forum/index.php or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
Key Features of ReadyNAS Remote Application are:
- Access files stored on your ReadyNAS as you would natively on a local area network (LAN) connection without a PC or Mac
- Upload photos from your Android device directly to your ReadyNAS when you’re traveling, or Email photos stored on your ReadyNAS to loved ones using your mobile device
- Download music files to your mobile device anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your ReadyNAS
- Modify files stored on one ReadyNAS and Upload them to the same or a secondary ReadyNAS