I developped this app because my Android phone always fails to download from my ReadyNAS Duo v1 in the default browser. If you ever have had the same problem then this app is your solution!
• With support for up to 5 http shares.
• Protect app with a password.
• Explore your files and folders in a quick list view.
• See file properties such as file name, content-type, size and modification date.
• Download your files to a specified folder on your internal sd storage.
• Open file after downloading, If file type is not recognized, you can try to open the file as text, image, video or audio.
• Share button to quickly share a url to the file.
• App startup option, open app in last opened share.
• More options visible when one of the following file managers is installed: AndExplorer, ES File Explorer, OI File Manager or Blackmoon File Browser
• No advertising or other junk and no information is sent back!
This app is not made by NETGEAR. This app was created by Michael Letsch.
This app has been tested only on the ReadyNAS Duo v1 and is still in beta version, if you have comments or suggestions for this app please leave a comment.
- Monitor and manage multiple NAS devices
- Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
- Volume Capacity and Usage
- Drive Details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU Temperature
- Network Interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services
- SSH (via ConnectBot)
- FTP browser (via AndFTP)
- CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=NASUtils
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice.
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router. WNDR3400v2, R6300v1, R6200v2, WNDR4000, WNDR4500, WNDR3700v3 new firmware are available now.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
***This is an EDUCATIONAL application for demonstration only. This application will not improve the strength, range or speed of your WiFi connection.***
NETGEAR Cloud is a free service that let you enjoy all your photos, music, docs and videos stored at home anywhere via your Smart Phone! Take all your favorite content on the go with NETGEAR Cloud!
New Feature :
* One-Click Photo Export. You can export your photos from your mobile to your home NETGEAR Cloud by just one click. It's easy and fast!
- Listen to your home music collection no matter where you are.
- Easily view all your home photos, docs and video on your smart phone.
- Share content with family and friends anytime, anywhere.
- Easily upload photos ,videos and docs back to NETGEAR Cloud .
- Complete privacy and control, no valuable file is stored in the cloud.
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotspot (sold by Sprint)
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 781S, 782S, 803S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please visit us at support.netgear.com, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews
The information may include (depending on your ReadyNAS model):
- Network information
- Firmware version
- Overall temperature
- Temperature for each drive (depending on drive model)
- Storage capacity and usage
- Re-sync progress and speed
- Fan speed
- RAID status
- UPS status
I can't test the app on every ReadyNAS model available, so if you experience any problems, please send me an email, so I can fix it. If you just leave a comment I can't help you, because there is no way for me to reply.
The INTERNET and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE permissions are required for network communications with the ReadyNAS.
ReadyNAS NV+, NAS, ReadyNAS, Netgear, Network Tool, Network Attached Storage
Ever wanted to sniff out and plot those elusive open WiFi access points?
This wi-fi scanner uses your GPS and WiFi in combination to scan for Wi-Fi hotspots, then saves their location to a file which you can then export a KML file to Google Earth , export to Kismet, or use realtime web uploads to scan and upload in realtime!
Excellent for wardriving in your car, to scan lots of hotspots - it can handle logging the position of thousands of accesspoints without crashing and without posting duplicates.
Quite useful for site surveys (scanning for unsecured Wi Fi access points), or surveying large areas as part of a larger security audit. Has slow down options for scanning whilst walking as well, so you can go for a stroll or a run around a site and the scanner will still work without consuming lots of battery power
It can also be used if you just have a passing interest in seeing what is out there - for example you could take a drive around your city centre and see the state of access points (open, secured, insecure, etc).
The CSV export lets you export the data for manipulation in your favourite spreadsheet editor (Excel, OpenOffice / LibreOffice), or visualise access points using the KML export.
WiFi Tracker also knows about who made the accesspoint that it has found so can detect most accesspoints made by netgear, d-link, 3com, apple, linksys, and so on
If the Torque app is also running on the device, and you have a high-resolution (QStarz 818XT) GPS device connected to that app, then WiFi Tracker will augment it's GPS data automatically with the higher resolution data from Torque
If you have any suggestions, drop me an email using the 'contact developer' link and I'll see what I can do!
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
The controls in detail:
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like escape and control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
This is a open source app to control your PC with Android’s touchscreen using hot keys. No more “Ctrl-C”, “Ctrl-Shift-Z” or tons of other shortcuts to remember — just touch the button on the screen!
- available on-screen hotkeys depend on the active PC application
- create custom hotkey set for any PC app
- gestures support (switch windows, scroll, Enter, etc)
- connection via WiFi or USB
- use your Android’s volume hardware buttons to control your PC
- optimized for ICS
- app looks amazing both on Android phones and tablets
For your convenience, please, install free piServer on your PC before using this application. piServer is available here: http://pilgr.com/s
- Double tap for “enter”
- With one finger on the screen tap with the other to switch between applications
- Scroll the screen up/down with two fingers to scroll the active page on your PC
Hot keys support for:
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- VLC, Winamp, Windows Media Player, SPlayer, AIMP, KMPlayer, Media Player Classic
- IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse
- Far Manager
(more is coming soon!)
Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
kw: gPad, Gmote, remote droid, unified remote, remote control
PC Monitor dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• Monitor and manage up to 5 systems for free for non-commercial use;
• To monitor a computer, download and install the PC software from www.mobilepcmonitor.com;
• After account creation, a 30 day trial subscription is activated. This free trial allows you to evaluate all server modules;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
- The status and uptime of all systems
- CPU usage and usage history chart
- Current available memory and usage history chart
- External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
- Ping round trip response time and response time chart
- Status of local hard disks
- Services status
- Network interfaces status and traffic chart
- Running processes
- Event logs
- Scheduled tasks status
- Ports status
- Logged in users
- Hardware details
- Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
- User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
- View and manage Windows updates
- Performance counters
- ... and more
- Start, pause, continue and stop a service
- Kill a process
- Start and stop a scheduled task
- Log off any logged in user
- Send a message to the logged in users
- Command prompt and PowerShell support
- Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
- Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
- Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
- Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
- Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
- Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
- Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
- Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
- Run SQL Server queries
- ... and more
* GET NOTIFIED:
- When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
- When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
- When the free memory is below a specified percentage
- When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
- When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
- When a user logs in or logs out
- When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
- When a monitored port is closed
- When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
- When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
- When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
- ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating systems supported:
- Server: Windows 2003 or higher
- Desktop: Windows XP or higher
- Linux: major distributions
- Mac: OS X 10.7+
All you need is a standard web browser (! the latest Chrome or Firefox !) and Remote Desktop will allow you interact with your phone as easily as a PC.
✓ files, gallery, bookmarks explorer
✓ send sms
✓ desktop workspace environment
✓ remote terminal
KW: MobileTab, Remote Desktop, files upload/download, SMS, Web Desktop, File sync, AirDroid, Cloud
More from developer
For more information on the VueZone personal video network, go to www.vuezone.com.
NOTE: This app is not intended as a stand-alone product and requires a VueZone system to operate.
• Get MOTION ALERTS sent right to your phone (2)
• View LIVE VIDEO on your smartphone - from virtually anywhere
• ARM/DISARM motion detection cameras, individually or all at once (2)
• PAN AND ZOOM digitally
• RECORD VIDEO or CAPTURE SNAPSHOTS on the fly with subscription
• Review MOTION-ACTIVATED RECORDINGS with subscription (2)
1. Works with Android OS versions 2.2.x - 4.x.x
2. Some features require VueZone Motion Detection Cameras
This app works with NETGEAR ReadyNASOS 6.0+ and ReadyCLOUD. For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email email@example.com
* Access your entire ReadyNAS content (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* Ability to stream video files (.avi .mkv .mp4) from your ReadyCLOUD to 3rd party Android video players (Tested with Vplayer and MX Player)
* No subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer over the internet using encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at www.readynas.com/forums or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
ReadySHARE™ Cloud App on your Android helps you access, store and share any file on a USB Hard Drive in your home connected to a NETGEAR Router enabled with ReadySHARE™ Cloud. Now, you can store, share, upload and protect your data from your mobile devices using Wi-Fi or 3G service wherever you are and have a connection.
It is your personal Cloud storage with the following benefits.
1. Keep all your files secured at home but available anywhere, anytime!
2. No need for creating website storage accounts and then upload files to transfer, access, and share!
Key Features of ReadySHARE™ Cloud App are:
- Access files stored on your USB Hard drive plugged on to a ReadySHARE™ Cloud enabled WiFi Router (like WNDR3800) as you would natively on your home network.
- Upload photos from your iPhone directly to your USB Hard drive in your home when you’re traveling, or Email photos stored on your USB Hard drive.
- Download music files to your mobile device anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your USB Hard drive in your home
- Modify files stored on one USB Hard drive and Upload them to save a copy securely at home.
Note: Workd with only the ReadySHARE™Cloud enabled Router (like the N600 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router – WNDR3800)