An improvement, but there are still two issues. First, and most important, the text is now much too large, even at the smallest setting. Just lowering the lower limit for the font size would do the trick. Second, there is still an empty area on the bottom that is taken up by navigation buttons. Many apps (e.g., Kindle for Android) “auto-hides” this strip. I suggest doing the same, to provide more space for the actual text.
Great app especially for travelling. I was having a problem once I went to a different country with the "app blocked, return to homepage" message. I solved it by going to settings\ apps\ ibreviary\ storage and clearing all data. You will lose the settings though but it only takes a few taps to set them back. Hope this helps someone.
Great content. Sometimes overly complicated (compared to bound breviary). Technically very weak (Daily updates fail...daily; need to de-re daily or a few times daily; text size adjustment requires exiting text mode, adjust, return to text to check size, repeat until text size meets need - clunky). May return to paper/bound breviary to save time & effort!
The newest version is working well EXCEPT the text, even at smallest setting, is much too large. The Saints icon on days available is completely opposite... The text is so small I can't read it until I change to largest setting... Please adjust the text size feature...then you'll receive 5 stars. Thank you!
I downloaded 1 1/2 weeks for while on retreat and without Internet, but app did not work unless Internet connected. Can you allow the iBreviary to work off-line in these cases. Obviously download would have to be done beforehand. Thanks for such an important app. A lot better than lugging around heavy Breviaries!
I have an LG phone. The prayers for my phone are different than the rest of the people, even though everyone has the same app. I downloaded the prayers of the day, but instead of automatically loading the common of virgins, I needed to manually go to the common of virgins. Everyone else had no problems. I tried updating, but same results. Edit: The problem has been fixed. Thank you for constantly working on the problems, and even making it free.
Following your feedback, this new version of IBreviary include a redesigned text managment for the readings, a less intrusive commands for Text To Speech and AutoScroll, and few bugs corrected.