Useful for Scrum and other agile planning sessions.
This is *not* a poker game. It is a tool for software developers.
No ads or other nonsense, just clean, crisp and easy to use.
- An alternative to a physical deck of cards when using the Planning/Scrum Poker technique of estimation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker)
- Full-screen (no title bar) cards
- Swipe left or right to change selected card (very useful when you change your mind during estimation)
- Swipe up to hide your selected card (so no-one can see your estimate prematurely) Swipe up again to unhide it.
- No screen timeouts when a card is shown
- Optional 0 (zero), ½ (half), ∞ (infinity), ? (unknown) and the all-important coffee cards
- Configurable Fibonacci and monetary sequences for the cards
This app is in active development. Please email comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The source code for this app is available on Github at http://bit.ly/plapokplusplus-github.
Planning Poker, also called Scrum poker, is a consensus-based technique for estimating, mostly used to estimate effort or relative size of user stories in software development. It is a variation of the Wideband Delphi method. It is most commonly used in agile software development, in particular the Extreme Programming methodology.
Any problems or suggestions send to my mail.
This is not a poker game!!!
It is a tool to support estimation meetings of scrum based software development projects.
Customizable card decks: change card values, use a reference value and your own team logo. Supports 3 card decks.
Requires Android 1.5 and higher
- Completely customise the card deck
- Gyroscope support to automatically show the card on device rotation, no need to click
- Swipe between cards
- Portrait and landscape support
- Advert and branding free
* Planning Poker ®, Fibonacci, T-Shirt and Natural sequences
* Choose the number of cards you want displayed
* Auto-hide card upon selection
* Shake to reveal
* Keep screen on
* Built-in timer for time boxing the estimation discussions
* Customisable deck colours
* Simple and beautiful design
To learn more about the methodology, visit Scrum Alliance (where you can also find Scrum training courses): http://www.scrumalliance.org or take a look at Wikipedia for a quick reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker
A simple and clean Planning Poker® application based on the card deck published by the computer consulting company IT-Bolaget Per & Per in Sweden.
Planning Poker is a technique used to make it fun and efficient to estimate tasks in a project.