No ads or other nonsense, just clean, crisp and easy to use.
- An alternative to a physical deck of cards when using the Planning/Scrum Poker technique of estimation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker)
- Full-screen (no title bar) cards
- Swipe left or right to change selected card (very useful when you change your mind during estimation)
- Swipe up to hide your selected card (so no-one can see your estimate prematurely) Swipe up again to unhide it.
- No screen timeouts when a card is shown
- Optional 0 (zero), ½ (half), ∞ (infinity), ? (unknown) and the all-important coffee cards
- Configurable Fibonacci and monetary sequences for the cards
Please email comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The source code for this app is available on Github at http://l.richev.me/plapokplusplus-github.
Useful for Scrum and other agile planning sessions.
This is *not* a poker game. It is a tool for software developers.