1. What to log
Keep track of Weight, Exercise, Mood, Steps, Meals, Transportation, Baby Habits, or keep a simple diary or journal. Include quantities, ratings, or text notes. Create a button and start collecting information!
2. Tap buttons to create log entries with timestamps
(see example screen-caps) Set buttons in advance, eliminate time wasted typing and deciphering poorly formatted notes, the data is collected in a consistent manner. With home-screen widgets Tap Log is probably the fastest way to collect data on a handheld device.
3. Review the data.
Review log entries in a compact, well-formatted list, organized by category. Send the log as a simple e-mail message. Export CSV file to other apps (i.e. GDocs, DropBox) or to your computer to create reports, and make complex charts of your own. Tap Log has a selection Charts for users to explore their data: Histograms by time of day and day of week, Pie Charts by subcategory, and by the amount of time subcategories were the last category logged (a time-card pattern). Chart days, weeks, and months. Save favorite charts. Share charts via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
4. Fine-tune your data collection methods.
Use widgets to create log entries directly from the home screen. Easily edit buttons to make more categories (unlimited), create subcategories (limit 2), and add attributes you think would be helpful (i.e. rate each 'Restaurant' entry). Take advantage of your phone's features and log your GPS location with each entry.
5. Transfer Data to a new phone. (Instructions Below)
• Fast: Ditch the tiny keyboard!
• Organized: Avoid sifting through disorganized notes
• Consistent: Log a broad range of data consistently
• Flexible: record quantities, ratings, text notes
• Customizable: record exactly what you want to
• Exportable: Export to well-formatted CSV, or e-mail the log
FEATURED USE CASES:
• Business travelers, log and organize trip expenses, send report to a coworker as a simple e-mail message.
• Categorize your professional activities, ditch the bulky log book and create a comprehensive log of your accomplished tasks, modifying as you go.
• Tap Log as a Punch Card. Set up a category that contains a mutually exclusive set of subcategories covering all time (At Home, At Work, Driving, Misc.), and create a log entry when you embark on something new. When you chart the main category, you can find a pie-chart breakdown of how many hours each of your categories was the last category pressed! (great for tracking hours or projects at work, and a nice starting point for Quantified Self beginners)
• Log sporting events in real time (speed logging), reach logging rates upwards of 30 entries per minute.
• Create a simple text note in one button press. Create multiple buttons to categorize your text notes into 'Creative Thoughts', 'To Do List', etc.
• More examples at http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/example.html
Transfer Database from OldPhone to NewPhone:
1. On NewPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
2. Locate the NewPhone TapLog directory (either on phone memory or SD card)
3. On OldPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
4. Locate the OldPhone TapLog directory and copy it
5. Paste the TapLog Directory from the OldPhone over the NewPhone TapLog directory
6. Open Tap Log on the NewPhone and import the DB
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Help & Manual: http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/data-structure.html
• Twitter: @TapLogger
* Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List or Calendar view
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
NOTE: A number of users have given 1 star related to log categories. My Logs comes with predefined log categories to get you going. There is no limit to what you can log. If you do not see a category that fits your needs, you can rename existing categories or create new ones.
Please see Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
Reponse to user comments:
Daniel Jul 17 & Maria Jul 3, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category. To add a log entry press "Add Log Entry", select your category, add log details, then press "Add"
Jill July 1, 2012
Restore only works if you have done a backup of your logs
too on May 28, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category.
Susan on March 29, 2012
You choices are not limited. Log categories are configurable.
Key: app, log, logging, logger, data logger, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, free.
The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity. You can archive or delete activities that you no longer want to track.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
Divorce Log gives you an easy and convenient way to keep track of all incoming and outgoing child support/alimony payments, time spent with your child, expenses, and correspondence. The app is private and you control all data entered and who sees the information. All entries stored in the app can be forwarded directly to an email address so that you can send pertinent information to your attorney, child support office or recipient of your choice.
It is essential to document before, during and after divorce to ensure the best outcome of your case.
-Ability to add multiple children/co-parents
-Copy full SMS conversations into correspondence at one time
-Custom date selection
-Calculates all expenditures automatically
-Email function to send data directly from the app in an HTML or plain text format
-Note area under each category to add additional information
-Side swipe function to change days/month
✔ To Do Log
To Do log is a to-do list and "not to-do list" in one. You assign points (either negative or positive) to tasks; then work to get the highest score over time by both doing things you want to do and avoiding those you shouldn't do. You can use it both for things you want to do and those you don't (so it is idea for new year resolutions, health or diet plans etc).
✔ Quick and flexible recording
You can easily add new repeating or one off items, mark them as done and record past occurrences of items. You can also add notes with additional information (and edit them later).
✔ Graphs for analysis
Later you can view graphs showing when you get stuff done, when you are most likely to get distracted or do negative things. By learning this you can take action to better achieve your goals.
You can export and import your data to and from external storage/sd card
✔ More to come
I have various tweaks/improvements planned (but please get in touch if you have suggestions), the current plan is:
v8.0 better history browsing/browse by (windowed) date/better stats
though I am going to wait to see what Google announces at end of June (Google IO 2012) before making major changes.
✔ What users think of the App:
"Great app. App works and looks great. I really like the point system and it allowed me to better hold myself responsible for my habits."
"Highly recommended... This is my favorite self-improvement app. It allows to you to track behaviors in real time and see rapid improvement. Simply brilliant."
This is a handy tool for any developer/sysadmin who used to get huge log files via mails in their android smartphone.
This is just a version 1.2 which has got the core component, a viewer for log files which could be bigger than your RAM size. The 1.2 version has got font size setting and buffer setting. Will continue to add features on top of this. For the first version there is no file system browser, but you can open *.log files from other file viewers via open in other/external applications.
Important Note: Please note that this is not an application that can be independently launched. Go to your favorite file system browser / mail client and use share/open with option to open log files in this application. The application is being tested with ES file explorer.
If you have any problems please contact me via my website as I can't answer comments here.
In Success Log you record your successes in exercise, in work, in dieting or any other aspect of life.
✓ It's fast: you open up the app, select from the list you have previously created and that's it; the app closes allowing you to continue with whatever it is you're doing.
✓ It saves the day and time of your success. And if you want to, you can also record a note, building up a log of your experiences.
✓ Later you can use the app to analyse the days and times where you were most successful. Using a "heatmap", histograms and tables you can determine when you are most (or least) productive and take action to improve things.
"Love the app. Use it all the time to track things and it gets me motivated to do certain tasks more! Love you can see pattern for each individual task"
"Love it, simple.and to the point."
"Awesome :) almost exactly what I was looking for."
"Simple and effective."
★ Check out To Do Log for a more comprehensive app which combines a success log, fail log and to do list ★
Error Log Collector is a useful utility program that allows you, the user, to retrieve a copy of the last saved debug logcat and stack trace file produced from any eligible package installed on the mobile device. Eligible packages are applications that have been built and modified to include the Error Log Collector Exception Handler module (jar file).
Even well tested Android applications can on occasions stop unexpectedly under unusual circumstances and when this happens, it is very useful to be able to obtain a stack trace highlighting exactly where the exception occurred and also a copy of any debug trace file that may have been written to up to the point of the failure.
The Error Log Collector Exception Handler module solves that problem by sitting alongside and within the application, so that it can immediately take over if ever an uncaught exception should occur in the application itself. In that unlikely event it catches the exception and saves the stack trace and debug logcat file in a local file in the download directory on the mobile device, before copying and sending them off to a more permanent location.
The Error Log Collector Exception Handler module jar file can be downloaded from the following URL: http://www.howardintegrationsystems.co.uk/products/his-log-collector-exhr.jar
You can download the latest copy of the Error Log Collector User Guide at http://www.howardintegrationsystems.co.uk/docs/HowardUtilitiesLogCollectorUserGuide.pdf
The jar file then needs to be included in the build path of the application being developed, and the onCreate() method of the Activity java file needs to have a couple of statements added to interface with the Error Log Collector Exception Handler.
The application is designed for police officers, investigators, private security officers, supervisors and mangers to manage their case load. This application can be used in countless ways to keep track of your own performance or the performance of other such as your direct reports.
You can also email your logs, and have an access to your logs from anywhere with internet access. The final print is so neat and clean it may directly be made a part of your case folder as an additional exhibit.
Here are some of the ways this app can help you.
- Keep track of your assignments
- Keep track of assignment of others
- Distribute the work among your teammates
- Distribute tasks among your subordinates
- Present your completed assignments to your superiors
- Employee evaluations
- Your performance
- Case management
- Email and print
and many more
*Great for Police Officers, Sheriff Deputies, Security Officers
*Daily Activity Log, Activity Log, Follow up List.
. Logcat will display the log information output by the OS and applications. This app is the app for Android application developers like.In addition to the normal function, equipped with log overlay function. This application is free.
Text Size&Wrapping Mode
Text Color&Background Color
3-How to use
Menu icon on the far left.
Stop / update of the log is switched.
The second menu icon from the left.
Log in the display will be cleared.
The third menu icon from the left.
Showing logs are saved in a file.
Fourth menu icon from the left.
You can view the log files are stored.
Log that is currently displayed will be cleared.
Fifth menu icon from the left.
Overlay display start & stop.
Showing overlay, the update log of the main screen will be automatically stopped.
Menu icon on the far right.
On / off of full screen.
Log information will be copied to the clipboard by long clicking on a row.
Menu icon on the far left.
Log filter settings.
The second menu icon from the left.
Select log level(Verbose、Debug、Information、Warning、Error).
The third menu icon from the left.
Select log format(Brief、Process、Tag、Thread、Raw、Time、Threadtime、Long).
Fourth menu icon from the left.
Select log buffer(Main、Events、Radio、All).
Text Size＆Wrapping Mode
Fifth menu icon from the left.
Text Size＆Wrapping Mode settings.
Text Color＆Background Color
Menu icon on the far right.
Text color & overlay background color settings.
This application will be required permissions for the "display system-level alerts" in relation to overlay function are implemented.
Please contact the following developer's e-mail addressed or write a review if you have problems or request.
Problems and requests We will correspond as much as possible. However, hardware specifications for the terminal, OS, due to the environment, we may not be supported. In that case, sorry.
Over Android 2.1(Eclair)
Sony Ericsson Xperia ( OS version2.1-update1 )
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ( OS version2.3.4 )
SAMSUNG( Google ) GALAXY NEXUS ( OS version4.0.4 )
・This can always display the log in the foreground
・This application allows you to customize the display and log type and character
・In this application, you can view only the log required by the Filter from the Tag name
※This application is equipped with useful additional features in the paid version.※
・Logcat that you choose can be highlighted in bold
・By determine the process ID from the tag name and package name, you can only d
More from developer
This is a simple application to help you with some ocasions when you forget to change your phone to the silent mode, like a meeting, and your phone starts ringing and puts you in a complicated situation...
The idea is simple: If your phone is on the normal ringer mode and you receive a call, just shake your device and it will change to the silent mode! Also you can choose if the phone will keep on the silent mode or go back to the normal ringer mode.
The service can be activated or disabled, as you want! You just have to click on the application icon, and configure Shake 2 Silence as you want !
There are more than 300 Bible promises in English and Portuguese, and they will change every day without repeating!
** Soon you will be able to send these promises to a friend via SMS, Twitter and Facebook!