- Add your loyalty cards into the mobile simply by scanning the barcode on the plastic card.
- Get new loyalty cards by completing a few fields: First name, Last name.
Stay updated about the loyalty cards’ offers!
- See the latest offers and promotions of the loyalty cards or the ones near you.
- Your favourite shops will be sending you notifications with the promotions they have. You choose from whom you want to receive the messages.
Choose the coupons to save money!
- You benefit from even more discounts! Save the favourite coupons and then show their barcode at the cash register.
Create your shopping list!
- What products you want to buy? Type in or say the name (using the voice option) of the item you want and the active offers of the sellers will be instantly displayed.
Share with your friends your favourite offers
- Using the social networks, the e-mail service or text messaging, tell your friends which are your favourite loyalty cards and the offers you liked.
The leading in store mobile wallet!
- Thousands of loyalty programs available,
- Barcode, 3D, ID loyalty cards: all of them can be registered in FidMe!
- Scan your loyalty cards to add them in few seconds!
- Find the stores around you.
- Subscribe to your local shops scards. Scan the FidMe codes in store to earn stamps and gifts!
- Thousands of coupons available in stores and online!
- Receive notifications when new offers are available.
- Compatible with Apple Passbook, Microsoft Wallet, Samsung Wallet.
- Check-ins, stamps, sharing on Facebook and Twitter, sponsoring, hundreds of combinations to earn FidMe points!
Join the leading mobile loyalty wallet application, free and without ads! All features described on www.fidme.com, with or without account.
Thousands of loyalty programs available: Tesco, Nectar, Boots, Costa Coffee, Matalan, Game, Subway, Blockbuster, Superdrug, Ikea, Iceland, Shell, British Airways, Accor, HMV, Air France, Odeon, Sainsbury's, McDonald’s...
Any question, any feedback? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ever feel uncomfortable giving away your credit card number online? Virtual cards work similar to typical credit or debit card numbers, and have a CVC, credit card number and expiry date. They are ideal for paying whenever a physical card is not required, like online purchases, phone orders, or mail-in payments. The advantage of virtual cards is that they can only be charged up to the amount that you specify, and cannot be reused once that limit is reached. VCpay™ does not expose your account or identity, which makes them simply the safest way to pay!