The Vision Student app enables teachers to share their PC screen with student Android tablets, making teaching with smart devices simple and engaging.
• Give every student a front row seat to the lesson - share the screen of their teacher PC with student Android tablets
• Individualize instruction - share screens with an individual or a group of students
• Focus student attention and concept retention - use annotations during on-screen presentations
• Ensure privacy - protect access to their class with a password
The Netop Vision Student app is the Android component for students in schools and classrooms using version 8.1 or higher of Netop Vision or Netop Vision Pro classroom management software. In addition to the Vision Student app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play store, the Vision or Vision Pro teacher component is also required (version 8.1 or higher). Vision or Vision Pro can be downloaded from the Netop website at http://www.netop.com/classroom-management-software/support/downloads.
The Netop Vision Student app is free. Netop Vision or Vision Pro teacher software is available for a free 30-day trial.
1) Download the Vision Student app from the Google Play store to your student Android tablets.
2) Visit http://www.netop.com/classroom-management-software/support/downloads to download and install Vision or Vision Pro on your teacher PC.
3) In Vision or Vision Pro, create an “Open Enrollment” class, start the class and share the class link with the students.
4) Students must type in the class link as well as their names.
5) Start sharing your screen by clicking the Demo button. Simple as that.